[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #831 David Hasselbowie Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54
File: JUMPCHAIN.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JUMPCHAIN.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47207395
>>
Sup /jc/

Your jumper is now a final boss. What is your theme?
>>
Jumpers!

We've talked about becoming gods, throwing them down, and telling them to fuck off but do you ever go out of your way to make nice with them? Is there a god, goddess, or aspect that you make a point of reaching out to or communing with?
>>
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HMnrl0tmd3k
>>
>>47217711
Goddesses of home and hearth. Whenever there's a pantheon that's full of jerks, the hearth goddess tends to be the sole exception. So I go out of my way to make their lives easier, they deserve the help.
>>
>>47217739
True facts. Most of the times, if the god isn't a dick, I'll pop in and say hi.
>>
File: Jumper the villain.jpg (342 KB, 758x794) Image search: [Google]
Jumper the villain.jpg
342 KB, 758x794
Characters that are probably Jumpers
>>
>>47216010
Hey, NWNanon - I'm sure you're probably asleep, but I was curious whether the Fighter perk negated the issues with Spellcasting in armor, using Ki with weapons and armor, and so on.
>>
>>47217707
A folk metal song about a path of flaming chains, sung in hymmnos.
It's tone effects the arena, manifesting map hazards and moving them about.

>>47217711
Gamindustry was a fun jump.
>>
>>47217711
Ammy. Regardless of what you think of most Gods, there's absolutely no reason not to give Ammy all the headpats and your very best homemade God biscuit.
>>
>>47217711
I make it a point to respect every god that shows up. Yes, even the assholes. I may not like how they do things at times but just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you can't respect them for what they are capable of.

If a deity is nice, I'll probably do what I can to help them. Doesn't matter what their portfolio is, if they're not a dick then they're someone I'll want to chat it up with and make nice with. If they're a dick, I just avoid them.

It's only in very very rare cases, like in FF14, that I actually will do anything antagonistic to them.
>>
>>47217793
Such a fucking amazing chapter. Also, I can sorta see it, but only if the Jumper in question took a "Only In-Jump perks" Drawback. Would be sweet seeing a jumper having to deal with being so relatively low-power.
>>
File: azathothnuclear.jpg (150 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
azathothnuclear.jpg
150 KB, 1024x768
>>47217707
Kneel now, and pray for my forgiveness! And you may yet be spared, for I am a magnanimous god.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbfCyhCNJDI
>>
>>47217869
Bhunivelze go

and stay go
>>
>>47217851
Are we talking about having a AfO power?

There was an anon making a Hero Academia Jump already, and he already said that he won't use give the jumpers AfO.

Such a shame. Although AfO is no where low-power, considering that he can create and control super-humans, steal powers without touching and combining them.
>>
>>47217800
Not him, but the perk doesn't seem like it would help with spellswording unless you took an exotic item that would help.
>>
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOXrgDDLpYw

I'd be one of those asshole bosses that's all environmental hazards and beam spamming.

>>47217711
Craftsman/Thinker gods/godesses. I'm never too big for my britches to seek out new teachers.

Prometheus is the broest of all the gods.
>>
>>47217969
He can't create them. His base power is that he can steal and give away Quirks as he pleases.
>>
>>47217711
So, I try to do right by magic, knowledge, wisdom, and justice. I'll admit though, one that I always take care of if beauty. I've taken enough perks that it's equal parts hunger, looking for blessings, and self preservation, jealous deities.

I really doubled down in TES and Skyrim where I spent the majority of those jumps working and questing for Dibella. I created new temples, helped out her followers and spread her message. I wanked that by the end of Skyrim she touched me and I got a goodish beauty buff out of it.
>>
>>47218070
Can you show us on this doll where she touched you?
>>
>>47218091
Not on a blue board I can't.
>>
>>47217707
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=KXgPNyd45A4
>>
>>47218070
>Touched by Dibella
I've got that mod too, anon.
>>
File: konata-izumi-black.png (166 KB, 378x592) Image search: [Google]
konata-izumi-black.png
166 KB, 378x592
>>47217711
Despite my reputation I am generally okay with gods that aren't massive dicks who want to crack the setting in two.
It's just... y'know. I don't really differentiate between them and a normal human. The only "difference" is that they have the sort of raw power to do whatever they want. In some settings, even humans can attain that power. There really is no difference between the two.
So, I am generally nice to the ones that are nice, and not to the ones who are not.

On a more personal level, I got along pretty well with Ammy after she beat me up.

I also have something of a soft spot for Loki and his children, even though he is sometimes a dick and sometimes wants to break the setting, but that's probably just because he's also my dad.

>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ZZnAdTX3nk&t=28s

Owlman did nothing wrong.
>>
File: SMT_LvsC.jpg (267 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
SMT_LvsC.jpg
267 KB, 1920x1080
A question for SMT anon. What does The Overlord’s Seat actually do for you if you are a demon? As far as I can tell it stops you from “leveling up” or gaining any more power until it is completely filled up, but after that it breaks your limiter so you can gain more power than before, and much more quickly.

Is that right, or am I reading it all wrong?
>>
>>47218245
That is correct.
>>
>>47217969
>There was an anon making a Hero Academia Jump already
Yeah, an anon posted a jump of that setting a while back. I think it was a pretty good start, I'd like there to be more Quirks and I had a couple of complaints and suggestions about some of the perks, but a lot of people don't want a jump to be made yet because it seems like we're still kind of early in the story and it would be a pain to change it later if shonen syndrome sets in.
>>
>>47217707
this but with motorcycle rumbles instead of howling
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iE0_Hr1SZ5s
>>47217711
I'm usually pretty chill with forge gods and genius loci
>>
>>47218309
Thank you. Love the jump btw.
>>
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GGA7K2SjDcQ
>>
>>47218055
He creates nomus by transferring more than one quirk into a person.
>>
>>47218647
I thought those were made through genetic engineering used to mimic his powers, not direct use of All For One. Though that's kind of an academic distinction, I suppose, so even if I'm remembering right it doesn't matter.
>>
>>47218647
Ah, was misinterpreting what you said. Sorry 'bout that.
>>
>>47217969
>Such a shame
I really wish there was a "copy and combine" power somewhere. Maybe a nerfed version of it could work? Consider something like this as a high-level power available for some jump with powers:

You can copy powers by touch, though you only have a certain amount of "storage space" for powers, which you can increase by training. You can drop stored powers at any time to get more space. The amount of space a power takes up is a function of its complexity and power level, and trying to copy a power that you don't have enough empty space for forces you to either drop the power or dump old ones. If you try to copy a power that would exceed your maximum storage, you instead get a nerfed version that uses up all your space and has its power reduced to your carrying capacity.

You could maybe add in something about being able to give stored powers to others as a temporary powerup, though you'd also lose that power and wouldn't be able to copy it again for a while, or drop the "getting nerfed versions of too-strong powers" thing, but I don't think this is too bad a power, right?
>>
File: 1461058696753.png (808 KB, 933x1082) Image search: [Google]
1461058696753.png
808 KB, 933x1082
So /jc/, have you been spreading the love?
>>
>>47217707
Whenever I see this kind of question I always think of this song, so I guess this is it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lf2uNmwohiE
>>47217711
I initially read that as 'go out of your way to make out with them'
>>
>>47217711
Freya. I'm just a big fan of her work, and I'm weak to blondes.
>>
>>47218921
>go out of your way to make out with them
Why not both?
>>
>>47217268
>>47217304
>>47217316
Hola.

How exactly did I turn out Anon?
>>
SMTanon, if you're still here, could you clarify the Guardian's abilities? When it says that we can banish a legion of demons, how does that work? Also, what are the powers and limitations of the Dragon form, since the rain ability is limited?
>>
>>47218995
Not them, but apparently you're restarting arguments from dead threads after several hours.
Not exactly proving negative opinions wrong there.
>>
>>47219069
...Pretty sure it's been dead for about thirty minutes Anon.
>>
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gXzMD065HEk&list=LLlHoh6jVfgtF4rpvLqzjO6Q&index=9

Something must have gone desperately wrong to make me into the final boss. Still, should that happen, this song is pretty appropriate.

>>47217711
I really try not to get on the bad side of any Gods I come across. I haven't encountered too many, thankfully.
>>
File: n13mh2fZ7K1qlxc7v.gif (438 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
n13mh2fZ7K1qlxc7v.gif
438 KB, 500x281
>>47218847
Like, what. Meming during jumps? No, not generally.
Sometimes I make a joke that nobody gets, and then I feel really sad. I learned to stop doing that really quick. It exacerbates loneliness.
You just learn to stop talking after awhile.

Archer was actually a really fun jump for me, because I could talk about pop culture and people would get it.

I also memed it up a bit during Undertale, but even that was pretty limited, thanks to everyone literally living underneath a huge rock for the past thousand years.
Me and Alphys did start belting out Mew Mew Kissy Cutie references from time to time, though. But she always got so MAD when I did ones from the sequel. Look, the added fight scenes were great! And the transformation sequences...! So awesome...! I'm sorry not everything is your moe trash, Alphy! That's not real life! Real life is all inclusive! It has giant robots!
There are giant robots on the surface RIGHT NOW and you just can't HANDLE it!
GAWD!!
>>
File: Companions talk about Jumper.png (528 KB, 591x723) Image search: [Google]
Companions talk about Jumper.png
528 KB, 591x723
>>47217793
I've got two, hold on.
>>
File: Jumper Credentials.png (606 KB, 801x614) Image search: [Google]
Jumper Credentials.png
606 KB, 801x614
>>47217793
>>
>>47219104
This thread is two hours old, and was created after the death of the previous thread.
Does that really change anything?
>>
>>47219013
If you mean the second ability, you just wave your arm and teleport them several kilometers out of whatever city you're in. If you mean the first, I honestly don't know what you're asking.

Whatever you're doing needs to have the potential to occur in the first place, basically. If there could be a thunderstorm in a city, you can cause it to happen early. If lightning could strike, you can make it happen when and where you wish it to. But you can't just pull stuff out of nowhere, which is why you can't bring rain to a place where there barely are any clouds.

...Reading your post again, I feel like you might be asking something else, but I can't figure out what it is.
>>
>>47219185
...So it is. Teaches me to use 4plebs to read threads while i'm away from home.
>>
>>47219226
Wew, and here I was afraid someone had used the name to falseflag.
Glad it was something reasonable.
>>
>>47219226
The lesson is not to bring old drama into a new thread.
>>
>>47219293
That, too.
>>
>>47219293
True and i'm usually willing to let shit slide but I didn't like the implications of what that Anon said and asked what he meant.

But yeah, all cool now.
>>
>>47218186
>I've got that mod too, anon.
Huh.

Are there any perks that allow for jumping to modded / fanfiction version of particular game jumps?
>>
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WgBNn-GPD7w

>>47217711
Well, I mean, that Hephaestus guy seemed pretty nice!
>>
>>47219193
This is late, but no, that answers my questions. Thanks man!
>>
>>47219565
Well there's the Fan Fiction drawback in Naruto.
It does say that the 0 point version can't raise the powerlevels of anyone though.
>>
File: catseyes.gif (635 KB, 500x312) Image search: [Google]
catseyes.gif
635 KB, 500x312
A Certain Magical Index

27 years old
Drop-In
Liberal Arts City
Evocation 50
Index 350
Ritualist 450
Sorcerer 550
Esper - Electromaster 1150
Channelling 1250
Symbolic Weapon 1300
Biter 1200
Tech-Illiterate 1000

Dropped in for the Index thing which I don't totally understand but grimoires seem a big deal and no brain poison seems like a good thing.

Speaking of brain poison I'm choosing drugs as my theme. Drugs was my element in Captain Planet so I can already produce them and multiply them. Now I have to dress like them (?) to do magic or something. Not pretending to have any understanding over how any of this works but drug magic made me smile wryly to myself as if to say 'that'll do cats, that'll do'. Lots of weird psychedelic effects.

Evocation, Ritualist, Sorcerer and Channeling are all different sorts of 'more magic' perks. Blasting, preparing, teaching and empowering objects.

Symbolic Weapon is a neat thing to add on to the Stick. More magic power when blasted out of it.

Biter and Tech-Illiterate makes me want to bite people when I'm angry and makes me really terrible at using technology. Generally don't get angry (and frankly if I do there's probably someone there who deserves to get bit). Hopefully my technophobia won't set off my biting. Need to get back to England though.

Not even sure if you can go to both this and the Scientific Railgun jump. If so I now have both the Clairvoyance stuff from that and Electromaster for this. If not I've wasted 20 minutes either just now doing this build or 20 minutes some months ago when I did a Scientific Railgun build.

If anyone knows answers on a postcard pls.
>>
>>47219838
I'm pretty sure he just wants to give all the girls giant balloon tits.
So, unless he's taken a certain jump, power level is unaffected.
>>
>>47219841
Doing both is pretty naughty. It was initially intended as an either/or situation; however, it has laxed to "jump on opposite sides of your chain plz" as far is I can tell.
>>
>>47219928
It is lined up somewhen for a change to allow either or later on though.

Apparently Reploid's not disappeared, but no idea when it's coming.
>>
--World 26: Twilight--

- STAGE SELECT: Port Angeles, Washington - "All the way out here?"
- DESIGNATION: New Student - "W-what do you mean 'too young for high school?' I'll have you know "
- UPGRADES:
- Enlightened - "I don't get why this is on offer, but..."
- Student Identification - "A bit specific, but hey!"
- 'Quirky' - "NYOOOOOM!"
- Self-Control - "I am not a Maverick!"
- Fast Learner - "Download speed increased!"
- A Better Love Story - "Oh. Oooooh! That's what was going on! Sharp, I-"
- Anti-Vampire - "Ceratanium, son! It hardens in response to mental trauma!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Flamethrower - "WEAPON GET: F. WERFER"
- NEXT STOP

"Heya! Don't worry about the car, nobody was injured."

>"I couldn't believe what I'd just seen. A new student like me, who somehow looked no older than twelve, had stopped a van that was hurtling at top speed towards me. Without any effort at all, he held out his hand and took the hit."

"Ya know, 1st law! A robot may not injure a human, nor by inaction allow a human being to come to harm."

>"He was so quick to tell me that he was inhuman. A machine, bound by laws and programming. And yet, somehow I knew he cared for me."

"Hey, uh, are you okay? Listen, I just saw this pale guy moving really quick over there, so I'm gonna check that out, okay?"
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>47217707
Well, it's hard for someone with 4th wall perception perks to give his all when he knows the conflict can be reset at any time so-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-jP-J7Op1K8

The screen is blue now.

That's his special attack.

>>47218847
It's hard to meme when there's no computers in existence-not impossible, though.

But being as we're technically super-Moot in every jump since Kid Radd, with great power comes great responsibility. Only the dankest, mastercraft memes get released and propagated.

Also way back in DC (jump #39) Bane received a lot of cryptic messages, death threats and weight loss ads apparently traced back to the CIA.

>>47217711
As a general rule of thumb the firm but fair and dutiful ones earn our respect even if our natures are opposed. Great power and responsibility, etc.

Heck, Odin's practically a kindred spirit to us as well as the only being other than Jibril who's been in a pod for more than 400 jumps. Some, like Glorificus and Madoka, we helped out of a hard spot we felt they didn't deserve to be in. We always help out the Titans whenever there's a version of their pantheon, because they get way too much bad press.

Things are kinda awkward with one or two. We're cool with Warhammer Fantasy!Isha, even if we thought she was a bit of a naif-who unlike Madoka, didn't have the luxury of being a supreme being to back that up. Likewise we consider Lucifer the creator of Chaos to be a worthy opponent even if we completely disagree with his philosophy.

Oh, and there's a few of our companions who we've helped become gods of course-like Brigid and the Farrow sisters.

We do, however, make a point of reminding the irredeemably destructive ones to stay in line if they want to keep meaningfully existing. Regardless of their standing. We may be tyrannical despair incarnate, but we refuse to pay respect to those who take their domain for granted.
>>
>>47219928
>>47219968
So naughty and probably not allowed.

Guess magic is the one to go for then given you can get the bulk of what you get from Scientific with one perk.

I'll keep them both until I see Reploid either here or in the IRC and then pester him about it. Then fold science into this one by deleting the science build and giving myself Clairvoyance in this after he calls me a dopey cheating cuntbag. Hypothetical Reploid don't fuck about.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47220044
And I forgot my d8.

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man

Spice Man is stashed for next, by the way.
>>
>>47220056
Is that true, ASA? Or is there something Under that Tale.
>>
>>47220095
quick question:, do you not do the "keep the lady entertained" thing? Because you just had like to jumps where you were rebooting and that doesn't sound amusing.
>>
>47211869
Okay, I think I got /something/ done?

Demon [Free] Gotta go for this.

>perks:
Chosen of Raphael [600] I am become Metatron. Yay.
Mimic [Free] M'kay? Should be useful.
Kugutsu Magic [Free]
Theme Music [Free]
Dormant Power - Boosting Chosen and Music [600] Powah?

>demon race:
Lord of Vermin [800, demon stipend] I... think I like this one best... Not sure what kind of Vermin to pick.

>items:
Wisdom Ring [200] This is nice.
The Overlord’s Seat [200] And this will probably help?

>drawbacks:
The girl that was killed in the park… [+100] Annoying
Two Steps From Hell [+200] More annoying
Sick Little Puppy [+200] More enemies
The Trials of Masakado [+300] Even MORE enemies.
World of Chaos [+600] All the enemies.

So, uh, how dead am I? I know very little of this place.

Wish I had enough cp to go triple 1000s with demonic fusion instead of items, but I gotta have that robo-angel awesomeness too.
>>
>>47220183
The shit you find entertaining churns the stomach of most of us, so maybe you aren't the best metric, Tera.
>>
>>47220183
You now have the mental image of Sharp carrying Folke around for a Weekend at Bernie's-style routine.

Alternatively, she could've been drinking his Companions' tears.
>>
>>47220214
Fuck, screwed up my link. >>47211869
>>
>>47220218
>The shit you find entertaining churns the stomach of most of us, so maybe you aren't the best metric, Tera.

That's the point, my chain is framed as a "train wreck" reality show in the vein of Here Comes Honey Boo Boo" or "The Anna Nicole Show"
>>
>>47220279
No. Those things are so shitty they're endearing. Kinda.

Your chain is irredeemable. That’s beside the point, I was referencing your horrible tastes. I still remember that night you posted that horrible fetish shit in thread. You’re not so bad you’re good, Tera. You’re just bad.
>>
>>47220351
Honey Boo Boo just makes me sick.
>>
>>47220351
>irredeemable

do you mean the comic or the word? And what I do and what my wifu looks like are two entirely different things.
>>47220367
I feel the same way, but it's the only logical explanation when viewed from my actual viewpoint rather than the viewpoint of my jumper.
>>
>>47218833
Well, you have ways of steal powers, it would seem that copying them would be considered too OP around here.
>>
>>47220379
The word, and no. Just no .
>>
>>47220379
>>irredeemable
>do you mean the comic or the word?
The word, pedant. The word.
>>
Just do what the rest of us do and block him. When he changes his trip, and he will change his trip, just update your block list and move on.

People have tried to help him. People have tried to chase him off. Nothing works. Nothing.

Just leave him be.
>>
Okay, one question.

Black Leg Style or Fishman Karate for a Cyborg?
>>
>>47220506
>Black Leg Style
>Cyborg
Das raysist!
>>
>>47220506
Black Leg bro.

It's basically 'you can kick as hard as you need to' at upper levels.
>>
>>47220469
>tfw we're missing people like SoAnon, JoJo, OAA, and Dirge

>and we can't get rid of this sapient slop-bucket.

Life hurts, bro.

Life hurts.
>>
Outside of going Templar in DAO or DAI, what do we have for attacks that sap a target of magic or make a target unable to cast?
>>
>>47220214
Well, assuming that was your first jump since I know nothing about your chain... probably something like 10% chance of you living.

You're more than powerful enough to deal with anyone that isn't unique, but World of Chaos means you'll HAVE to fight those people eventually, and you'll likely be tired and broken by the time they decide to deal with you due to having no allies and a frankly comedic amount of enemies to go through in order to achieve anything.

Also, I somehow completely missed this.

>>47213308
The Trials of Masakado, as the drawback itself states, is not based on power or skill. To win your fights you need to do what the more ordinary MegaTen protags do and go beyond the impossible with your human grit alone. Just having mental perks to make you a match for a shounen hero isn't enough either. As the drawback says, it's like all of your Perks are gone when you fight them. If you want to stand proud in front of one of them, not cowering due to the knowledge that they could smite you without even really trying, then the "You" you are without perks needs to be courageous enough to tell gods to piss off.

Of course, there are chain-wide interpretations of how mental perks work that make the drawback moot.
>>
>>47220506
I don't think I ever saw Fishman Karate during the brief period where it was relevant. Black Leg Style is Sanji's, though, and he's a main protagonist who remains relevant throughout the story, gets stronger and stronger as time goes on in true shonen style, so I'm going to say that one.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

Please let my math be correct.

--World 27: One Piece--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Teleporting in!"
- STAGE SELECT: Abandoned Island - "I have no idea where I am. Anyone got a world map?"
- UPGRADES:
- Swimming - "Just like Big Sis Splash!"
- Survivalist - "I don't wanna get eaten by fish!"
- Tinkerer - "Maintenance go!"
- Precison - "Go ahead and try to hit me if you're able!"
- Cyborg: Self-Forged - "Hahaha! Upgrade complete!"
- Black Leg Style - "Combat data downloaded!"
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Hungry - "Gaaah! This upgrade's really cutting into my fuel efficiency!"
- GET EQUIPPED: "Sorry, nothing this time!"
- NEXT STOP

"Okay, so let me get this straight. The pirates are the good guys?"

"Some of them."

"And there's fish people?"

"Yep."

"And there are fruits that give people strange abilities when eaten, but they can't swim anymore?"

"Yep."

"And if I don't want to be fixing myself with one hand, there's only one guy I can go to for repairs, and he works for the bad guys?"

"Yeah."

"And you learned all of this how?"

"The less you know about where I took your Sparrow, the better, okay?"

"...so did you bring back a boat?"

"Nope. We'll have to take your plane and hope we find someone with a 'Log Pose,'"

"Is that what the call a compass here?"

"I guess."

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Spice Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47217707
It's a two part battle:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbsBEb1ZxWA&ab_channel=CaravanPalace

The first fight is going to be a frantic mess of magic and lightshows and not tripping over toy trains.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inED9IicIpc&ab_channel=malawolf85

And then after they kick my ass, I use This Is, In Fact, My Final Form and things get weirdly peaceful. There's lots of running and jumping over floating bits of battlefield, but the main attack is portals teleporting you back to the edge of wherever the fights taking place.

>>47217711
I take a lot of communing with spirits perks. Like a lot. I'm also a druid, can talk to animals, elements, and cities. Basically, I skip gods and go straight to talking to things that actually matter, like the world itself. The world itself is usually dicks, but for some reason I can forgive it for being as such.
>>
>>47220644
>Well, assuming that was your first jump since I know nothing about your chain... probably something like 10% chance of you living.

>You're more than powerful enough to deal with anyone that isn't unique, but World of Chaos means you'll HAVE to fight those people eventually, and you'll likely be tired and broken by the time they decide to deal with you due to having no allies and a frankly comedic amount of enemies to go through in order to achieve anything.

Hm, that's better than expected. Should be able to manage then, with about 450jumps in... Including Devil Survivor (Overlord of Bel, go!), Digital Devil Saga, Persona, through I'm not sure if I should slot this in before or after DS2.
>>
File: laughing johj.gif (273 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
laughing johj.gif
273 KB, 500x281
>>47220725
>Ravenloft
>>
>>47217711
I'm generally not a dick to gods. That said, gods of fire and hearth and cooking and stuff like that i especially make peace with.
>>47217707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGCsyshUU-A
>>47220725
>Ravenloft
heh. enjoy that. isn't that jump near unsurvivable?
>>
>>47220913
Only if you're Evil!

Right?
>>
>>47220913
Not quite. Odds are a Jumper can make it through there relatively easily, it's just that Ravenloft traps evil people there, potentially forever.
>>
>>47220725
>>47220818
>>47220913
>>47220944
>>Ravenloft
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q39q0fT3YiE
>>
So, there's a bunch of magic immunity/resistance perks.

But is there one that makes you specifically immune to curses?
>>
>>47220948
>it's just that Ravenloft traps evil people there, potentially forever.
That and Ravenloft does enjoy turning people evil. . . and trapping good people to torture evil people.
>>
>>47220974
It's not a nice place. Make like a hero atop a train and keep your head down, you should make it out fine. Mostly.
>>
>>47220913
Ravenloft is very survivable. You just can't do anything too grand in it. Plenty of evil beings aren't darklords. You can even fight evil and be perfectly alright, so long as you don't go "kill 'em all". Ravenloft picks up on extremist mindsets and people who are incapable of admitting their mistakes and toys with them, but otherwise it's just a DnD world skewed towards evil.
>>
>>47220997
It captured Jander Sunstar out of FR and brought him to Ravenloft to irritate and challenge Strahd. Then when Jander was dying after his fight with Strahd, Ravenloft tried to heal him to keep him around and nurse the grudge. He literally had to kill himself to get off the ride.

You're right, it's survivable, but its on the short list of jumps where you have to play it really smart.
>>
>>47220971
Chrono Trigger has one that makes them helpful.
>>
>>47221145
Not entirely what I'm looking for... Through I'm curious what it would make of Jusenkyo water of drowned girl.
>>
Spyro, FR, and Dragon Commander. . . What other jumps do we have where you can jump as a Dragon?
>>
>>47221323
Shrek. Neopets. Most jumps that let you have custom visuals.
>>
>>47221323
PMD goes without saying.
But I'm an autimobot, so I need to say it.
>>
>>47221323
Fire Emblem Awakening. Maybe Fates, but I haven't read that jump.
>>
>>47221220
It's possible that Jusenkyo curses might not be negative enough to trigger that ability. The altered form itself doesn't seem that bad, and can be beneficial without help from other perks, it's the inability to control the shift that causes problems.

My, completely lacking authority, guess as to how they would interact? You'd probably get a lot more leeway in what constitutes "hot" water or "cold" water, depending on what you want at the moment. I. e., you'd probably need water that's only a few degrees above freezing to make you change involuntarily, but water that's only slightly cool might be enough it you're trying to change.
>>
>>47221323
Depending on how loose you're willing to define dragon, you could jump Transformers. Be a beast wars era transformer dragon.
>>
Are there any perks/powers that let you call your vehicles with a whistle, and/or drive on vertical surfaces?

I'm looking to pull some Ghost Rider shit.
>>
>>47221491
There was Durarara jump being worked on at some point, but I lost track of it.
Probably dead.
>>
--World 28: Ravenloft--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Teleporting in, but... this place gives me the creeps."
- STAGE SELECT: Mordent - "G-ghosts?"
- UPGRADES:
- Iron Will - "Gotta harden my code for this one."
- Magic Resistance - "Juust in case."
- Mist Walker - "I get that you upgraded the teleport system, Dr. Jay, but this smoke effect is pretty spooky."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- The Haunted Stone - "So your name is Amelia? It's nice to meet you!"
- Creepy Doll - "Why does this feel so familiar?"
- Silver Hand Mirror - "Wait, that guy's a WHAT!?"
- NEXT STOP

"Shhh. It's okay, little one. I'm here now."

"Th-thanks, Dr. Keyes."

"Now, tell me what's wrong."

"I haven't seen anything but the barest hints of sunlight for a decade. There's ghosts and zombies and vampires and werewolves and suits of living armor everywhere."

"Technically, one might call you a suit of living armor."

"THEY HAD NO FACES!"

"Shhh. It's all going to be okay now. You did your best. There's nothing to worry about anymore."

"Still... how can anyone live there?"

"You'd be surprised at the kinds of places people will live when they don't have much choice. Sharp, you told me your island was like that, didn't you?"

"Yeah. Mimigas couldn't reach the surface if they tried, so whatever the Doctor wanted, he got one way or another."

"I'm not entering sleep mode ever again."

"Folke, I'm sure it will be fine. You've faced scarier things before."

"Those disguised themselves as people and didn't come out of nowhere. Plus they were just awkward. This, though? If I enter sleep mode now I'll be having nightmares for weeks!"

"Hey, Folke?"

"Yeah, Sharp?"

"Can I ask what's up with the doll? I know you were using your old Lifesavers training to help patch folks up, but it's not even alive."

"She's part of the reason I made it back. I wake up and there's dead spiders all around me. I... I think she moves when I'm not looking."

"That IS creepy."

Need a new Slot 7!
>>
>>47221523
Siren
>>
>>47221544
You're a cruel person.
>>
>>47221523
Borderlands
>>
>>47221523
Shrek
>>
Rolled 5 (1d8)

>>47221544
>>47221575
Stashing these for later.

>>47221571
>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Spice Man
>7. Border Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47221323
Slayers, Dragon Dogma, Fire Emblem, Dark Sun, Drakengard, Through the Looking Glass, Fairy Tail.

Of course, that depends on what you consider to be a "dragon". There's lots of demons and robots and other shit that can be 'draconic'.
>>
> >Enhanced Mastery
> >D&D classes
>You know, I don't know why but I never thought of this pairing before. It seems obvious, but how insane is that? I mean, how would that even work. Would it increase your XP gains by 720x? Would it reduce the XP / level needed by a 720x?

Short answer: No.

>pulls out DM's screen, sets it up, sits behind it, hands Anon a character sheet

Long answer: In very rough 3.5E terms, you'd get something along the lines of the following benefits: 1 free point each day (non-cumulative) to spend on any skill you wanted regardless of the level cap, but each rank of a particular skill would cost that many points; no XP penalties for multi-classing; an XP bonus if you are advancing a non-prestige class in which you have less than 5 levels (the less levels the bigger the bonus); the ability to always Take 10 on a skill check and even on attack rolls and Reflex saving throws ("you always perform at the top of your game").

Further explanation: XP in 3.5E is an abstraction mechanic involving developed attributes, not just skill, and the ratio swings asymptotically towards the former past level 5; developed attributes are not affected by Enhanced Mastery. Speaking of which, "720x" is the rate you get when you're a complete N00b. For some reason the line "As a rough guideline treat hours as months for learning and training time" is memorable to jumpers while the line "Your growth slows down from [among the experts] but your ability to learn means that you always see noticeable increases in your skills whenever you put effort into them, with continual refinement always possible" gets forgotten. Funny how that works.
>>
>>47221619
And of course it ate the line that it was in reference to >>47215492 from last thread.
>>
>>47221619
Iterative Improvement is better, anyway. You're Dauntless, only with the ability to save charge, constantly-growing rate at which you accumulate charge, no need to waste time increasing your object's durability before you can get to actually producing powers, and conscious control over what powers you produce. Combine it with a power that lets you absorb items and you have arbitrary access to any ability you might want.
>>
If Viscera Cleanup anon is here, may I ask what powers a Page of Light might have?
>>
>>47221619
Are you WormAnon?
>>
>>47221789
That or Forgotten Realms Anon.
>>
>>47221619
Is this a ruling on Worm or Forgotten Realms or just a best guess on mechanics?
>>
>>47221789
>>47221860
>any time someone wanks a Worm shard
>"Yeah that sounds good!"
>any time someone tries to be reasonable with a Worm shard
>"If you're not the jumpmaker don't talk for them"
Never change, /jc/. Please change. Please.
>>
File: more cheese.jpg (84 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
more cheese.jpg
84 KB, 600x600
>>47221877
>>
>>47221599
Welp.

I know nothing about Gravity Rush. Any tips?
>>
>>47221877
No one is being unreasonable, anon. Passive-aggressive posting isn't helpful.

If I were to guess why people do what you say, it's because a wank is about possibility, so you can accept or reject it, whereas a ruling is not as mutable. Jump makers have the right to arbitrate how the mechanics of their jumps work, others do not. So if someone has framed their response in a definitive manner, then it’s not unreasonable to want to know if said person can make that type of ruling. Don't mine salt where it doesn't present itself.
>>
>>47221955
Aim for the giant red orbs on the monsters.
>>
>>47221789
>>47221802
>>47221860
This is a best guess on mechanics as an anon who's played and DM'd far too much D&D (inner deadpool: "there's no such thing!"), based on quotes from the Enhanced Mastery perk - which specifically says it only works on skills, not developed attributes, and that its rate of growth slows down once you hit expert levels, which it puts above professionals (which would make the former in 3.5E D&D terms about 4 to 5 ranks in a skill or the same in levels in a class).
>>
>>47221955
Down is towards your feet, and when a hobo wearing nothing but a bathrobe asks if you dare enter his Magical Realm while opening said bathrobe, just go with it.
>>
>>47217793
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RDnlR7mJzAM

Just watch that and wait for Hojo.

You'll know what I mean.
>>
>>47221955
Don't go up or down too far on the weird world-pillar thing. It messes with time if you do, you might find yourself years into the future by accident. Also, please don't make war machines powered by Nevi, it doesn't work out well for anyone.
>>
>>47221973
Thanks for your response, and for clarifying who you are.

I don't agree with your assessment, I think it depends on conflating D&D nomenclature with words that are used as common useage words in the Worm document but it was a well thought out response all the same.

Thanks!
>>
>>47221731
Here. Through keep in mind these are just suggestion/speculation on my part. A Page of Light would have great potential in Light. Mostly a pretty subtle aspect, which includes knowledge, luck, actual light, and such.

So you'd probably develop a great ability to gain knowledge, maybe perfect memory and being really, really good at finding information? Not necessarily skills, but more being a walking library of knowledge.

In terms of more obvious powers, you'd be ridiculously lucky, stupidly so. Think throwing up a set of eight d8s and getting 8s on every single one every time you want to. You enemies missing you every time they tried to do something to you, basically really blatant plot armor. You could even 'attack' by causing stuff to go wrong for them. Expect to win lots of lotteries. If it's probability-based, you have the edge.

You probably be able to fill in for a lighthouse too? I guess? It would be more searchlights and great auras of light around you than lasers through. Praise the Sun.

Of course, you'd start out unlucky and mostly ignorant of stuff, as is the way of Pages.
>>
>>47221970
Equally good as dating advice.
>>
>>47222049
/d/
>>
>>47217711
I think this depends on the god really. In a few jumps I am related to gods so I try and usually be respectful to my parents.
After a few perks I am usually pretty good with nature deities unless I make it a point to piss them off. I also power leveled my cooking skills so I like to strike up friendly rivalries with whatever god or goddess would cover cooking as part of their domains. Though it gets a little awkward when I win. They aren't wrath prone but they tend to be very nice and beating them at their specialty tends to make you feel like a total ass.
>>
>>47221711
It's a Worm power though, meaning it's a roll between that and two dozen other good powers.
>>
>>47221731
>>47222046
Oh, you'd also get more and more pulled into the 'spotlight' either by your own doing or by circumstance, as you develop into the role. Since Light also about importance and being noticed.

.../maybe/ some vision/awareness boost, through that's a fringe thing, I believe.
>>
>>47217711
Depends on their attitude. They don't get any extra respect over what people receive.
>>
>>47222183
Yes, but given that it could eventually give you any of those other powers, I think it's the best.
>>
>>47222041
Hmm, which nomenclature/words do you think I've conflated? Worm's EM gives as its examples of developed attributes, "strength" and "energy pools"; XP is used in 3.5E to obtain levels and "spent" to cast certain spells and make magic items, and leveling increases a whole bunch of things, not just skills.

EM would, I'd say, also allow you to learn D&D feats outside of the levelling mechanic, but... *record scritch* or did you mean that D&D's nomenclature doesn't match 1:1 with the Worm jump's nomenclature? Because I'd absolutely agree with that. It's why I used the phrase "in _very rough_ 3.5E terms, you'd get _something along the lines of_ the following benefits" (underscored here for additional emphasis).
>>
>>47221711
>Combine it with a power that lets you absorb items
What perk(s) would you recommend for that? Pro(s) and con(s)?
>>
>>47222350
Not that anon, but…
Savage Salvage
>>
>>47222511
And just in case an anon starts complaining, alternatives are (pretty sure there's another one or two I forgot but whatever):

Take Over: Machina Soul (Fairy Tale)
Fusion Boomer (Bubblegum Crisis).
>>
>>47221599
>>47221571
>>stashing these for later
>Border Man
...MAGA?
>>
>>47222531
Pretty sure there's a thing in Claymore that also allows the same.

>>47222533
Borderlands.
>>
>>47222531
I don't know why people never bring up GUNNM for this stuff. Those nanites be crazy.
>>
>>47222350
Assimilate (?) from Claymore.

Titan's Blood+one of the Monster Capstones from God of War, too.
>>
>>47222555
>nanites be crazy
Isn't that the name of the new Five Cube movie?
>>
>>47222555
Oh yeah, Alita's Imaginos body can absorb technology into herself, can't it?

Man I love that jump. I wish Mir made more jumps.
>>
>>47222596
Honestly, it's easier to list the things the Imaginos can't do than the things it can. It doesn't have the quantitative power needed to do everything, but it does have the qualitative ability to at least try.
>>
>>47222614
And the scary part is that it's not even the strongest cyborg body in the setting.

At least not at first.
>>
Hey ASA, what was that SCP that was like Giga Cthulhu Satan that was above Keter?
>>
File: brba.jpg (506 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
brba.jpg
506 KB, 1920x1080
Thinking of doing a Breaking Bad jump.

Not really my wheelhouse as settings go and it's a weird one for a jump but I've already got a vague skeleton sorted and I'm currently rewatching it.

Got a few jumps going but not really feeling them at the moment whereas I've just had the ideas needed for about half the jump in the last 4 minutes.

Any interest?
>>
>>47222654
His girlfriend.
>>
>>47222624
I think I got up to Tunguska before I got detracted by life.
>here, let's just use Jupiter as a power source for our gladiator bot. Just, you know, drop a wormhole right in there. What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>47222670
I've been wanting a BB jump for a while, so yes. Definitely interested.
>>
>>47222670
>Any interest?
I want to be the danger.
>>
>>47222674
Distracted*
But yeah, that too.
>>
>>47222670
Never watched it myself, but could be interesting. So, go for it?
>>
>>47222200
If you're still around would you mind sharing your thoughts on what a Prince of Doom could do?
>>
>>47222670
Seems ok. I've already had enough dealing with tweakers IRL, so imma avoid meth.
That said, I refill my Conduit smoke powers with dank herbs, so a more diverse drug portfolio might be nice.
>>
>>47222738
Jump Dune ahead of time, and then start distributing synthetic melange.
>>
>>47222670
I think it could be fun, go for it if you think you'd enjoy making it.

0 CP Break So Bad drawback where Walter White is replaced by Hal from Malcolm in the Middle.
>>
>>47222654
That might be 2317 who's revealed to have a class of Apollyon.

Although, based on the text, a very late game magic-speced jumper might, key word being MIGHT, be able to do something about it.
>>
>>47222784
That is indeed one of the dank herbs.
I cut it with some others.
Off the top of my head, Tree of Life, World Tree, and RE Red Herb are in there too.
Some other things, but I'm at work, so I can't check the list.
>>
>>47222828
thanks
>>
>>47222840
Oh yeah, I also put a tiiiiiiny amount of FMA redstone in there, and engineered a strain of Zerg to be psychic superweed.
What could possibly go wrong?
>>
>>47222921
I am kind of surprised we don't get more stories of misadventures of jumpers while they are tripping balls. We have had a few tales of drunken jumpers but not so much stoned out of their mind jumpers.
>>
>>47223019
ASA was stoned for all of Atelier Arland.

Granted that was mainly because he maxed out on the 420 blaized drawbacks.
>>
Rolled 7 (1d8)

>>47221599
--World 29: Gravity Rush--

- DESIGNATION: The Traveler - "Teleporting in!"
- STAGE SELECT: Hekseville: Vendecentre - "I have no idea where this is."
- UPGRADES:
- Tongue of the Locals - "Language module installed!"
- Adaptation Principles - "Cultural camouflage module installed!"
- Working Into Their Good Graces - "Looks like I've got work to do!"
- Out of Place, Out of Time - "This looks useful! Big Bro's Black Hole Bombs were always kind of scary!"
- Fitting Into A Mould: Scientist - "I've done this sort of thing before, you know!"
- Talk It Out - "So how about those quantum physics, huh? P-please don't hurt me."
- GET EQUIPPED: "Nothing new!"
- NEXT STOP

"Aaaand I'm upside down again."

"Yeah, but the worst part is that movie was terrible!"

"Priorities, Sharp. Priorities."

"I guess we'll just have to go somewhere else for our date, then."

"Sounds like a plan. Dr. Jay? A little help here?"

"Oh, fine."

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Spice Man
>7. Border Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
Overlord (The Series!)
> Age: 20 [Rolled10] (1/4/5)
> Location: Dragonic Kingdom [Rolled8]
> Local [Get a Freebie!]
> Race: Human [Get a Freebie!]
> Origin: Drop In [Get a Freebie!]
> Tolerance For Evil [Get a Freebie!]
> Personal Inventory (DX) [-100CP]
> Themed Aesthetics [Get a Freebie!]
> Shared Language [-50CP]
> Innate Talent
> + Enhanced Summoning [-100CP]
> + Magic Learning Affinity [-100CP]
> + Identify Talents [Get a Freebie!]
> + Martial Arts Prodigy [-100CP]
> + Alchemist [-100CP]
> + Magic Item Creator [Get a Freebie!]
> Friends With The Devil [-100CP]
> The Realm of Heroes [Get a Freebie!]
> Class Skills, Drop-In
> + Rogue [Get a Freebie!]
> Skillful & Resourceful [-100CP]
> Skillful Acquisitions [-200CP]
> Dark Wisdom [-400CP]
> Golden Coins (x5) [Get a Freebie!]
> Medium Tier Equipment [Get a Freebie!]
> Homunculus Maid [-50CP]
> A Local Hero [Get a Freebie!]
> Foreigner [+100CP]
> Sub-par Equipment [+200CP]

Game world filled with terrible people, got it.
This sounds like a great place for SCIENCE! I think I'll start by collecting specimens. Those rampaging beastfolk sound like good te͟s̡t͢ ͝sưbjects͡. Nobody will miss them.

To get started, I'll go ahead and construct a GOLEM from Bartimaeus Cycle, then dress it all up in awesome black fullplate, and then use its remote to slaughter monsters and play the hero. Hahah! It's funny because it's a game to me.

Then I'll fashion myself as his "sidekick" while he becomes the fabled Black Knight who saved Dragonia!
>>
File: acchi-kocchi-surprise-300x214.png (78 KB, 300x214) Image search: [Google]
acchi-kocchi-surprise-300x214.png
78 KB, 300x214
>>47223139
> A Local Hero -
> Race: Slime [-300CP]
> Origin: Magic Caster
> Innate Talent
> + Alchemist [Get a Freebie!]
> The Realm of Heroes [Get a Freebie!]
> Class Skills, Magic Caster
> + Talismonger [Get a Freebie!]
> Specific Specialization
> + Summoning [-100CP]

I need a name for this slime.
Anyway, as one would expect from this build, she specializes in summoning and setting up spells beforehand, including making talismans and potions that produce mobs when thrown to the ground. Also various buffs and healing.
When we're in the city she usually just hangs out in a pot. Although, I can probably make some kind of hologram disguise system for her to get rid of any form oddities. She can just borrow one of mine.

Anyway, together we are the GREAT HERO Black Knight's loyal sidekicks, who provide him with buffs and equipment, and also perform a lot of background scientific stuff.
Honestly we're more like Mission Control than sidekicks, but hey.

> Events will conspire in such a way that when and or if you come into contact with Nazarick that Momonga/Ainz Ooal Gown will treat you in a friendly manner and as a potential ally.
... I accidentally transformed. They surprised me, and I was startled, so I accidentally turned back into a cat.
> Okami's Foxy Babe: Bakeneko
> BlazeBlue's Beastkin: Cat
After that, they thought I was a beastkin and invited me back with them.
I'm not exactly proud of it, but...
I'LL TAKE IT.
>>
So.

How 'bout that new Supernatural episode.
Chuck and Amara aren't Omnipotent, apparently.
>>
File: Konageas.png (122 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
Konageas.png
122 KB, 300x300
Shin Megami Tensei
> Background: Modern Magician
> Location: Hospital, Kichijoji
> Honest Liar [-100CP]
> Polymath [Get a Freebie!]
> Terminal Networker [-100CP]
> Demonic Infusion: Unicorn [-300CP] RIDE ME!
> Theme Music [Get a Freebie!]
> Environmental Protection [-100CP]
> Gunmetal Alchemist [-100CP] CASTER SHELLLLLS
> Psychodiver [-100CP]
> Gullible DDS-NET User [-50CP]
> Magnetite [-50CP]
> COMP [-100CP]
> Magic Bottle [Get a Freebie!]
> Jakyou Manor [-300CP]
> The Pre- & Post-Apocalypse [Get a Freebie!]
> It's All Good To Me! [+100CP]
> I Don't Need To Rely On You To Survive... [+200CP]

I wanna be the very best
Like no one ever was
To catch them is my real test
To strain them is my cause

I will travel across the land
Searching far and wide
Each demon thing to understand
The power that's inside

Megami! Gotta catch 'em all! It's you and me
I know it's my destiny,
Megami! Oh you're my best friend
Or so that's what I'll pretend
Megami! A heart so blue
My courage will pull me through,

You teach me and I'll put you through a strainer and tear you apart before using the power of science to understand and control your power for myself
MEGAMIIII! Gotta catch'em all
Gotta catch'em all
Megami!

Fuck it! You know what's better than mad science? DRUNK SCIENCE!
I'll make a demon shaped like a giant dick! And then stick a remote control in it! And then use it to fight angels! And then yell "MINE'S BIGGER" the whole time!
I DON'T GIVE A FUCK!
>>
>>47223160
Let me guess, there is a new being which is totally omnipotent, and is gods mother/ father, and now they want to destroy the universe. I honestly feel sorry for the people who actuall enjoy that show.
>>
File: MaraSMT.jpg (673 KB, 2056x1956) Image search: [Google]
MaraSMT.jpg
673 KB, 2056x1956
>>47223173
>I'll make a demon shaped like a giant dick!
You rang?
>>
File: 321412.jpg (9 KB, 266x190) Image search: [Google]
321412.jpg
9 KB, 266x190
>>47223283
Yes. YESSSS!!
>>
>>47223201
Nope.

God is suicidal (but not really i guess?)
Castiel is all but forgotten
There's a new, juiced up prophet just because
Acting is legitimately weaker than usual
Next week is the "ultimate battle royale between God and the Darkness"

I used to like the show. Then it got progressively worse and worse. Now I'm just watching to see how they bury themselves.
Fuck whomever made the jump for getting me hooked on the show. there should be a disclaimer
>>
>>47222921
>>47222840
>Hey, kid.
>You wanna try some, Ambrosia Salad?
>It's out of this world!
[MANIACAL LAUGHTER]
>>
>>47223413
>Castiel

Literally who? That's crazy, next you'll tell me there was an archangel called Michael at some point!
>>
File: tumblr_o10v2vCC3m1qc4uvwo1_500.png (54 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o10v2vCC3m1qc4uvwo1_500.png
54 KB, 500x500
>>47223413
Good thing I stocked up on these a few threads ago.
>>
>>47223413
If you stop watching after the S5 finale its a great run.

>>47223201
God is kind of a shitty houseguest; he uses all the hot water, and borrows your shit without asking. He does, however, bring donuts and order in Chinese food.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47223086
--World 30: Borderlands--

- STAGE SELECT: New Haven - "THis place looks nice!"
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "For the last time, I am not a Maverick!"
- UPGRADES:
- Boom, Baby, Boom - "Well, that's one way to get out alive!"
- INCOMPREHENSIBLE SUBTITLE! - "SUPER FIGHTING ROBOT!"
- Your Face Will Remember That - "Luckily, I've got enhanced servos! You know. For carrying that weight."
- Legendary Luck - "Probability Modulation functions installed! The guys back home will never believe this!"
- Phase Scream - "WEAPON GET: S. CANNON"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- ECHO Recorder - "Looks useful."
- Shield - "Shield protocols upgraded!"
- Grenadier Kit - "KABOOM! Hahahahaha!"
- Storage Deck- "Carrying capacity increased by 40%!"
- NEXT STOP

"So why was there free money everywhere, Folke?"

"I dunno, but honestly that was kind of fun! That one guy was really confused when I didn't kill him, though."

"Have you seen some of the people here? A lot of 'shoot first, ask questions later' going on."

"Well, on another note, I got a new weapon!"

"Like what?"

"EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE"

"CAN YOU MAYBE TURN THAT DOWN!?"

"Okay!"

"Jeez..."

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Spice Man
>7. Ogre Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47221323
>Settings with dragon alt.forms
1.LoSS [Dragon.(Origin Option)]
2.Dragon's Dogma [Dragon.(Origin Option)]
3.Dragon Commander [Dragon Form.(Free)]
4.Spyro [Dragon.(Free)]
5.Geneforge [Drakon.(Background)]
6.Forgotten Realms [Dragons.(Race Options)]
7.PMD [Dragon Types.(Race Options)]
8.Shrek [Dragon.(Perk)]
9.One Piece [Sala-Sala, Lizard-Lizard.(Devil Fruits)]
10.Drakenguard [Monster.(Origin)]
11.Percy Jackson [Monster.(Origin)]
>>
Just curious-any idea how Boros from OPM would fair in DBZ? How fast d'you need to be to liquify spaceship metal by jumping through it?
>>
>>47223545
Super Tiny Fighting Robots!
>>
File: better call saul.jpg (266 KB, 1200x707) Image search: [Google]
better call saul.jpg
266 KB, 1200x707
>>47219841
Criminal Lawyer - 600 - Discount Lawyer

You have an alarming success rate when it comes to convincing people that either you or your clients are innocent of any crime you “supposedly” committed. You handle the law like a chimp with a machine gun, have innumerable contacts within the seedy underbelly of society wherever you go and you’re… actually quite good at practicing the law.

------------------------------------------

Origins are Drop-In, Chemist, Gangster and Lawyer.

Struggling most with items which is to be expected currently have a hat, some suits, a mineral collection, a lab, a tonne of crystal meth, a fast food chain, an office in a stupid place (e.g. one in the back of a salon), a law degree and the obvious companion import.

If anyone has any suggestions for any content really that'd be nice. Already have about 12 drawbacks and if there's an obvious quote I've probably already got a perk called it.
>>
>>47223609
Depends on what metal they're using and how thick it is. The physics of impact liquefaction are a bit complex. It's probably at least a kilometer per second, though.
>>
>>47223609
He'd get owned in DBZ, guy can't even planet bust (He can only wipe out surface life) so he's outmatched by the Saiyan Saga. He could probably be a top tier fighter in Dragonball though, easily end boss level in that series.
>>
>>47223734
The different media for OPM are inconsistent as to whether Boros could planet bust or just wipe out life.
>>
What would /jc/ think of a Shadow Warrior jump?

Closest thing we have is the Viscera Cleanup background, but that's just cleaning up the aftermath.
>>
>>47223768
Meh, even if he is a planet buster, that was with his ultimate attack in his strongest form. Vegeta could do it in his base form with his not!kamehameha and could make himself several times stronger with the great ape mode. Frieza could do it with a finger in his base form. Either way, Boros doesn't match up to Saiyan Saga Vegeta as a villain. Maybe Raditz or Nappa.
>>
>>47223817

Hey, about that Divinity A+++ and Item Creation EX combo, here's my reasoning:

Gods are able to mate with humans, bringing about demi-gods of various strength like Heracles and Cú Chulainn. It is possible for demi-gods to ascend to full godhood like Heracles. Heroic Spirits like Alexander the Great can obtain some Divinity through the addition of their legends to their power, even if they may not actually be true.

AT HIGH LEVELS ONE IS TREATED AS A MIXED RACE OF A DIVINE SPIRIT

Gilgamesh:
He was an ultimate, transcendent being so divine as to be two-thirds god and one-third human, and no others in the world could match him (Div A+)

He was a being embodying the two life sets of life forms, with the blood of those who had ruled and the blood of those who would rule from thereon.

existing independently as a being neither fully divine or human. He acquired the characteristics of both
>ACQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS OF BOTH

I'm not saying that you can be a Divine Spirit with Divinity A+++, but you can have some characteristics of a Divine Spirit, in this case ability to make Divine Constructs (adding 'divine' properties to whatever you create with your Item creation)
>>
>>47223842
>ACQUIRED CHARACTERISTICS OF BOTH
That doesn't mean that "can create Divine Constructs" is one of the characteristics he acquired.
>>
>>47223812
Go for it. More jumps are always good.
>>
>>47223842
Yes I did see you ALL CAPSing at me the same reasons you had for the whole argument. It doesn't change my mind. As other anons already said, just having characteristics doesn't mean you have every characteristic, Gil lacking some traits of humanity proving that. My answer remains the same, if you want to make something that counts as being made by a Divine Spirit, you need to be a Divine Spirit. Not a half god, a 3/4s god or any other fraction. If you want to make god things, be a god.
>>
>>47223812
I'm game. Both of the Shadow Warrior games are pretty fun, a jump would be welcome.
>>
>>47223867
>>47223883
Alright, I'm on it.
>>
>>47223812
This >>47223867
>>
>>47223880
Yeah, sorry about using caps.
So, why can't one have those characteristics that enable the creation of divine constructs. Not Immortality, not Authority over aspects of the world, but an aspect that improves one's main skill?
>>
>>47217793
Sauce?
>>
>>47223959
Because to me, a weapon with the trait of being made by a god requires you actually be a god. If you are not a god, then the things you make are not being made by a god. If Divine Constructs are described as things that have been made by Divine Spirits, then you need to be a Divine Spirit to make one and beings that are only partially Divine Spirits are not Divine Spirits.

I don't understand why you can't accept simple logic like that nor why you even want this so bad. They aren't inherently impossible to copy, it's just that Shirou personally cannot comprehend them and even that might not necessarily be permanent.
>>
Hey val, if you're still hanging around the thread, Roqueir's got a question for ya regarding the type-moon jump. He'd ask it himself, but capcha's fucking him over and he can't post, so he asked me to pass this on

"I just wanna know if you could buff EMIYA's Noble Phantasm to EX, and what would happen if you did"
>>
>>47224008
Mostly as a gimmick, a theme to the powers as a Caster. Divine creator/blacksmith, for example the divinity comes from Hephaestus or Athena
>>
Can't answer any more questions for a while, need to go out so these will be the last till I get back.

>>47224055
He'd probably be able to make things up to A+++ rank (Remember that all the projection are reduced one rank, so EX isn't possible for him though he may be able to make A+++ version of EX NPs), have the projections cost a significant amount energy less to summon outside of the reality marble, see a speed increase too in how quickly he can summon things and would likely make projecting non-sword things a good bit easier as well, though swords will always be the easiest and it won't ever go beyond projecting shields. And his RM summon will last a lot longer too, same length of time as Rider's did (Half an hour or so before being broken down). So a big boost to most of the factors involved in his ability.

>>47224059
Well, my answer remains the same, even more certain given your sources of inspiration are both the sorts that would be full EX Divine Spirits, not partial ones. If you want the flavour of being a full god, go be a full god.
>>
File: nanomachines son.gif (2 MB, 320x180) Image search: [Google]
nanomachines son.gif
2 MB, 320x180
>>47223545
--World 31: Generator Rex--

- STAGE SELECT: Abuela's Village - "Huh! This place is interesting."
- DESIGNATION: Omega-1 Nanite Recipient - "Wait, huh? When'd I get these?"
- UPGRADES:
- Enhanced Body - "Self-repair protocols improved!"
- Technopathy - "Interface module installed!"
- Nanite Removal And Control - "When'd I pick THIS up!"
- Nanite Machine Creation - "I dunno what this stuff did to me, but I like it!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- White Knight Power Armor - "Hey, Sharp! You're gonna love this!"
- NEXT STOP

"That Rex guy was pretty cool, huh?"

"Check out what he taught me!"

"Wait, what-"

"WEAPON GET: N. LAUNCHER!"

"Why are you launching debris with a gun twice your size? HOW are you launching debris with a gun twice your size!?"

"Nanites, Sharp! They adapt in response to whatever I need!"

Need a new Slot 3!
>>
>>47224157
Discworld.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47224178
PRESS START

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Disc Man
>4. Polity Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Spice Man
>7. Ogre Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47224154
thanks for the answer, val.

>Roqueir: KICKASS!
>Roqueir: plan "kick everyone's ass" is a go
>>
>>47224186
>The Polity

Another place I know nothing about! Anything I should be particularly scared of?

And not in the "brag about surviving later after almost getting mulched by it" way. I mean the "abject existential terror" way.
>>
>>47224154
What?
No, I wasn't saying that items made with that combo would be better then those made with Item Construction EX alone, they'd be the same, except counting as Divine Constructs, and divinity coming from Hephaestus/Athena would only be the reason for divinity manifesting in the way it did because creating stuff is part of both god's domains.
>>
So, I am admittedly a total weaboo.
Would anyone object if I used Shiny on my Starter Pokemon, Honedge, to change the style of sword?
Honedge to wakizashi, Doublade to duel wakizashis, and Aegislash to a Katana/Gunbai.
Purely cosmetic, still just a possessed sword pokemon.
That level of shiny would tie into my Marked drawback.
>>
>>47224224
I think it's like generic scifi battleship setting?
>>
>>47224272
Why not just import them as a Demon Weapon in Soul Eater or something?
>>
>>47224224
There are a lot of godlike AIs. Other than them, not many abject existential terror threats.
>>
File: alice_weeaboo.png (123 KB, 600x811) Image search: [Google]
alice_weeaboo.png
123 KB, 600x811
>>47224272
If you really want to, it's not hurting anything.
Or you could do >>47224312 if you'd rather be more rulesy.
Really, it's just a game of pretend.
>>
>>47224224
Depending on your location/drawbacks and what you do, your experience will range from "wonderful vacation in a high-tech eutopic world run by super-AI" to "vivisected by carnivorous giant crabs in their starships".
>>
>>47224272
Sure, why not. Notched Eared Pichu is a thing.
>>
>>47224392
The super-AI have starships too, but "their starships" refers to the intelligent crabs, not the super-AI, btw.
>>
>>47224154
>Go be a full god
So, sorry for being a tremendous slowpoke, but, if I just understood you correctly, if I become a Servant in Fate/Extra, I can become a full god with Divinity EX, with everything that entails and still make the same Condensed Conceptual Bullshit as with Item Construction EX, but with only Item Construction A+++ that would also be Divne Constructs?
>>
File: Kefka-ffvi-ios-final.png (24 KB, 254x255) Image search: [Google]
Kefka-ffvi-ios-final.png
24 KB, 254x255
>>47217707
Yo, jumpers. What's your final boss strat? What attacks do you whip out as the final boss?

Assume the hero is, in true fashion, just strong enough to put up a genuine go at it.
>>
>>47224564
Pop the planet and rely on the fact that I can breath in space but they can't. The good ol' Frieza strategy.
>>
>>47224224
>>47224186
Gonna need a new Slot 4.

--World 32: The Polity--

- STAGE SELECT: Elysium - "A rock? Really?"
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "To think the Teleport System's range goes out this far. Well, I guess that's Dr. Jay for you!"
- FORMAT: Golem - "Woah! Now here's a new look!"
- UPGRADES:
- Runcible Technician - "Gotta build fast!"
- Eclectic Bunch of Screwballs - "Everybody with me?"
- Prototyper - "Let's cobble this together..."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Quince's Guide, Compiled By Humans - "Local terminology module installed!"
- Forged Digital History - "Nobody'll notice, right?"
- NEXT STOP

"Dr. Jay really outdid herself this time. A girl could get used to this."

"True enough, but... there's still more places to go. Especially if I ever wanna go home. What about you, Sharp? You think you'd ever-"

"Not a chance! Nothing left to do there. So, where to next?"

"I've got a bad feeling about that..."
>>
Apparently I haven't updated my Bayonetta build. Got rid of 400 CP worth of drawbacks as well as adding another 2 Items and an entire weapon customization.
----------------------------------------------------
>>Bayonetta (1000) (25)
Identity (21 y/o)
0950>Weapons Dealer -050
0950>Rolled 2- Gates of Hell -000
Abilities and Skills
0950>Inexplicable Innuendo -000
0950>Jingle of Jazz -000
0950>Classy Contortionist -000
0950>Aesthetics and Flare (Free Weapons Dealer) -000
0850>Time To Work (Discount Weapons Dealer) -100
0650>Unorthodox Parts (Discount Weapons Dealer) -200
0550>Bonus Package -100
0250>Splice it and Dice it -300
Gear
0250>Halos x5 (Free Weapons Dealer) -000
0250>Crafting Countertop (Free Weapons Dealer) -000
0050>Tools of the Trade(Discount Weapons Dealer)-200
0000>Weapon Customization- From Another Land -050
Weapon Customization- LoT Whip
0800>Shockwave -200
0500>Spiritual Striker -300
0200>Make them Bleed -300
0100>Money Maker -100
0000>Pole Dancer -100
----------------------------------------------------
>>
>>47224640
Iji.
>>
Rolled 6 (1d8)

>>47224710
Looks like it's that time again!

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Disc Man
>4. Nano Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Spice Man
>7. Ogre Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47224740
rip
>>
File: 1461743552624.png (37 KB, 360x360) Image search: [Google]
1461743552624.png
37 KB, 360x360
>>47224312
Well, that's going to happen anyways.
Eventually.
But I'm rolling most of my jumps semi-randomly, starting with a pool of QS's jumps. PMD came up as #3, and I have both an enormous fetish for the asian persuasion, and an intention to waifu my starter. Mostly, it just seems like it might be fun.

>>47224371
>>47224402
Alright, may as well roll with it.
>>
>>47224740
LET THE SPICE FLOW! Also suggesting Megaman Zero(for a future shock and hopefully a chance to to stop Weil right in his tracks) and Soul Eater. Unless you already DID that one...
>>
File: 1453675699337.png (3 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1453675699337.png
3 KB, 800x600
>>47224564
A Soul Fire infused Ragna Blade/Balefire mix. When you absolutely, positively, have to say fuck you, and fuck your couch, accept no substitutes.
>>
>>47224754
Yeah, not only do they have precogs and mentats, if they find out he's an AI they can and _will_ resort to nukes if that's what it takes to end him. I'd be buying my location and picking somewhere I can lay low for ten years. Like an uninhabited planet way out past the frontier.
>>
>>47224754
This will not be fun.

I don't even think Civilian Mode will fool these guys. Got any ideas, or am I gonna be hearing a whole lot of video related?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DBNRClTb20
>>
>>47224957
Pretty much your only hope at that point is to get your hands on a No-Chamber, and that's not happening unless you can time travel or (yuck) accept Brian Herbert's work as canon.
>>
>>47224971
Hide. There are precogs, yes, but unless you are active you shouldn't ping on the vision of anyone that's not a Kwisatz Haderach (and they'll ignore you if you're not a threat to their visions.)
>>
>>47224971
This >>47224995 is the best idea. You may want to get ready to leave an area, quickly, in case you get visitors. You're probably going to go full nomad here in order to survive. But hey, on the bright side, if you were worrying about Folke getting an ego, this ought to put a damper in it.
>>
>>47224971
It's 10187 AG, so it's pre-Scattering by almost four thousand years and AI are shot on sight (and then nuked if being shot doesn't work). Pay the 100cp to buy your location, and choose a planet that was only colonized post-Scattering, e.g. Duvalle. There won't be any humans present, and maybe you can build a "lost alien city" or something to troll the colonists when they do arrive long after you've moved on.
>>
Rolled 8 (1d8)

--World 33: Dune--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "What do you mean, teleport error?"
- STAGE SELECT: The Midde of Nowhere - "Dr. Jay suggested I pay up front for this place. She called it Duvalle? I think I'll trust her on this one, she looked REALLY concerned."
- UPGRADES:
- Military Training - "Gotta keep myself alive out here."
- Robust Engineering - "And if anything nasty finds me, just stay in Civilian Mode long enough to be left alone."
- Holtzman Science - "Which might not work."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Shield - "Melee shielding protocols improved. Remain calm."
- Briefcase of Melange - "Dr. Jay was VERY specific about getting one of these."
- Weirding Module - "And one of these."
- CAN I GO TO THE NEXT STOP NOW PLEASE I DON'T LIKE THIS PLACE

"Where am I."

"I don't know what's worse, nobody being here or that feeling like a good thing."

"Forgive me, Dr. Jay, for I am about to do something probably very boring."

"Wait. You mean it?"

"Stay in Civilian Mode, no weapons, don't even leave the cave if I can help it? You're really giving me this one?"

"What do you mean, I'm right to feel scared?"

"Oh. Oh. OOOH. Yeah that sounds bad."

"I could go home right now if I wanted? ...nah. Not just yet. I've still got more work to do."

"You did always say you needed someone to survey these places, right?"

>>47224814
>>47225122

Here's hoping everything turns out right. Including my math. Technically speaking, this should be a dead end - but as long as nobody wants the fun to stop, we can keep rolling.

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Disc Man
>4. Nano Man
>5. Curse Woman
>6. Zero Man
>7. Ogre Man
>8. Marvel Man

With Soul Eater stashed for later.
>>
>>47225205
Yo, we gon get that Mango Folke?
>>
>>47225205
Don't worry, like I said, Paul and Leto have much more important things to worry about than killing a robot that they know for a fact won't fuck any of their plans up.
>>
>>47225235
>Mango

I don't get it. I feel like I SHOULD get it, but I don't.
>>
>>47225256
I do believe he's referring to the mango sentinel of Marvel vs. Capcom fame.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sZZUMjoxfZA&ab_channel=GabbyJay
>>
>>47225256
Anon who suggested Marvel referred to it as Mahvel baybee.

I'd link the video but someone already did it.
>>
>>47225205
Marvel's pretty survivable. Might want to befriend Spidey, dude's not only surprisingly strong, but also smart, kind, and a loyal ally. Plus, he knows Iron Man, Captain America, and the others.
>>
>>47225368
>Might want to befriend Spidey, dude's not only surprisingly strong, but also smart, kind, and a loyal ally.
This is trap advice.

Spiderman is a magnet for stupid shit. Avoid Spiderman and Peter Parker at all costs.
>>
>>47225405
>>47225368

Befriend Squirrel Girl instead.
>>
>>47225425
Perfect.

If you can pod her, all the better.
>>
>>47225425
Squirrel girl has the best ass.
>>
>>47225368
>Marvel's pretty survivable. Might want to befriend Spidey, dude's not only surprisingly strong, but also smart, kind, and a loyal ally. But hey might trade you to the devil when you aren't looking, so watch out for that.
>>
>>47225425
>>47225405
Just don't befriend the Silver Surfer.
He might be MEAN.
>>
>>47224564
I polymorph them in to a Diamond and cast Wish using them as a spell component so they get used up. I very don't go bad guy and never kill when I can avoid it but if it's reached that point of a final confrontation. I don't bother with flashy I just take them out.
>>
>>47225467
Squirrel tails only look fluffy from a distance, if you say one up close you would regret it.
>>
>>47225471
>Implying Spidey can trade you to the devil without Jumpchan getting pissed off over someone stealing her property
>>
File: Fuck yeah.png (946 KB, 856x481) Image search: [Google]
Fuck yeah.png
946 KB, 856x481
>>47224564
>>
File: 1456583343748.jpg (349 KB, 1055x1000) Image search: [Google]
1456583343748.jpg
349 KB, 1055x1000
>>47225425
>Squirrel Girl
Urg, worst squirrel.

Unlike best squirrel.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 54

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.