[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #830: Rainmaker Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>47194821
>>
Jumpers?

Do you sometimes wonder if you've stacked a particular perk too many times?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7nRzNRtlRr8
>>
>>47207452
I've been taking every bartender/brewer perk that comes up. Different settings, different drinks. I regret nothing.
>>
>>47207452
Charisma and appearance, possibly. But let's face it, there's never enough times.
>>
>>47207452
Lots of appearance perks... and lots of harem perks. And a few sex related perks. The combination is scary. So is the abundance of intimidation perks that I have.
>>
>>47207452
STRONGEST
>>
>>47207452
Thankfully, my intimimacy is togglable.
>>
>>47207452
The only things I really Stack are Willpower ,Regeneration and durability. I don't think you have Too much of any of those.
>>
File: 1238194435553.jpg (75 KB, 468x812) Image search: [Google]
1238194435553.jpg
75 KB, 468x812
>>47207452
I have practically taken every single appearance perk that is possible in the chain. Every single one of them.

There are times that I wonder if I have gone too far. Only to banish these thoughts as the idea of making even a goddess of beauty feel envious is motivation enough to continue going. The most hilarious part? I barely have any charisma perks at all, so it's ALL just appearance.

I regret nothing.
>>
>>47207452
I'm pretty sure unleashing all my perks at full strength would break the minds of every single person in sight, just from being hit with all those stacked beauty, fear, awe, and cute perks at once.
>>
>>47207586
Just how many appearance perks is that, exactly?
>>
>>47207452
All the Luck and Plot armor perks I can find, it is getting ridiculous at this point.

One of the powers mentioned in the Miscellaneous Meta section of PS238 is basically the blunt instrument version of plot armor, the entire Justice League Jr. of the knock of DC universe couldn't even touch the girl who has it in the comic.
>>
>>47207620
Oh god, no!
What have you unleashed?!
>>
>>47207586
BAYONETTA (24)
--LOCATION--
Sunrise Valley
--IDENTITY--
Lumen Sage (900cp)
Male, 28yo
--ABILITIES & SKILLS--
•Inexplicable Innuendo
•Jingle Of Jazz
•Classy Contortionist
•Environmental Excursion
•Bonus Package
•Special Delivery
•Magical Works (800cp)
•Luminous Sunshine (600cp)
•Holy Audience (300cp)
•Eyes Of The World (-200cp)
--COMPANIONS--
•Import (-250cp)
--ITEMS & EQUIPMENT--
•Symbol Brand
•Medium Channel (Feathers) (-300cp)
•Holy Glaive
•Gotta Have Style (-500cp)
--WEAPON CUSTOMIZATION--
-HOLY GLAIVE-
->Weapon Aura (1,150sp)
->Angelic Hymn Gold LP Track (1,100sp)
->Artistic Endurance (1,000sp)
->Extra Force (800sp)
->Smasher (600sp)
->Magic Enhancer (300sp)
->Finisher Move (0sp)
--DRAWBACKS--
•Framed (-300cp)
•Indebted (-100cp)
•No Fans (0cp)

Alicia [300cp]
-Umbra Witch, F, 20yo
•Inexplicable Innuendo
•Jingle Of Jazz
•Classy Contortionist
•Environmental Excursion
•Bonus Package
•Special Delivery
•Magical Works [200cp]
•Sass N' Class [100cp]
•Immaculate Hair [0cp]
--ITEMS-
•Scarborough Fair
--CUSTOMIZATION--
-SCARBOROUGH FAIR-
->Dropping The Drop [900sp]
->Artistic Endurance [800sp]
->Extra Force [600sp]
->Piercer [400sp]
->Ricochet [100sp]
->Fixer Upper [0sp]

CP VAMPIRESS DOES IT AGAIN! Seriously though, lots of good stuff in Bayonetta. I'll do writefagging later.
>>
>>47207586
>I have practically taken every single appearance perk that is possible in the chain. Every single one of them.
>. . .
>I barely have any charisma perks at all, so it's ALL just appearance.
So, you're a dimension-jaunting Fran Drescher?
>>
>>47207620
There was a list a while ago... It was ridiculously long.
>>
>>47207586
The vanity is strong in this one.
>>
>>47207665
>It was ridiculously long
There's even a perk for that, too.
>>
>>47207634
Well if you are already treated as a knock off character due to FISS, why not copy cat Guardian Angel too.
>>
>>47207634
Oh crap did I unintentionally approve that? Yeah that's way OP...... And definitely against the Benchmarking section I have in the notes.
>>
>>47207691
I am now thinking of a Phone commercial for Jumpers from JC.
You want to spend 1 million dollars on for yourself? There is a perk for that!
You want to be the most beautiful person around? There is a perk for that!
You want to be able to build and take apart machinery with expertise? There is a perk for that!
>>
--World 20: Terminator--

- STAGE SELECT: 1990, Judgement Day - "Who's John Connor?"
- DESIGNATION: Terminator - "ERROR!"
- MODEL: Series 1000 - "DATA CORRUPTION DETECTED"
- UPGRADES:
- Hasta La Vista, Baby - "ATTEMPTING REBOOT"
- GET EQUIPPED: - "CRITICAL ERROR"
- NEXT STOP

"LAW 1: A ROBOT MAY NOT INJURE A HUMAN, NOR THROUGH INACTION ALLOW A HUMAN BEING TO COME TO HARM."

"LAW 2: A ROBOT MUST OBEY THE ORDERS GIVEN IT BY HUMAN BEINGS EXCEPT WHERE SUCH ORDERS WOULD CONFLICT WITH THE FIRST LAW."

"LAW 3: A ROBOT MUST PROTECT ITS OWN EXISTENCE AS LONG AS SUCH PROTECTION DOES NOT CONFLICT WITH THE FIRST OR SECOND LAW."

"He's been doing this for hours, Mister Connor. Mister 101. Again, I'm very sorry."

"It is understandable. The information you have given indicates that his original programming conflicts with Skynet directives."

"Do you think he's gonna make it?"

"My diagnostics do not indicate that this conflict will be resolved immediately. Recovery will require him to find some means of bypassing the contradictory directives."

"How's he supposed to do that?"

"Leave that one to me."

Need another thing for Slot 5.
>>
>>47207620
>>47207636
>>47207665
Ahem.

-Charmer/Shape/Appeal (Body Mod)
-Veela Blood (Harry Potter)
-MEGA MANLY (WO)MAN (Inukami)
-Hard Body (Fast and the Furious)
-Elven Grace (Lord of the Rings)
-Unrealistic Proportions (DC)
-Bad Ass (Borderlands)
-Draconic Good Looks (Legend of Spyro Supplement) (I took this as a human)
-Supreme (Wo)Manliness (Skies of Arcadia)
-Form, Then Function/Adonis (Resident Evil)
-Bulging Muscles (80s Action Movies)
-Beautiful Hair (Adventure Time)
-Hot Off The Press (Macross)
-Swing of the Hips/Graceful Bearing (Viking Saga)
-Irresistible (Sims 3)
-Abs (RWBY)
-Sass n' Class/Immaculate Hair (Bayonetta)
-Très Belle (Disney Princess)
-Really Nice Chest (Twilight)
-Unwholesomely Good-Looking (Dresden Files)
-Pretty In Pinkx5 (Vampire: The Requiem)
-Desert Rose (Dune)
-Vision of Perfection (Warhammer: Fantasy)
-Attractive (Rosario+Vampire)
-Fan Service (Generic Fighting Game)
-Divine Physique (Lord of Light)
-Photogenic (Razzle Dazzle)
-Picture Perfect (Okami)
-Pretty much everything in Career Model
-Jiggle Physics (Dead or Alive)
-Demonic Lineage/Elegant Appearance/Hot as Hell (Darkstalkers)
-Sex Appeal (Hollywood)
-Gorgeous You-Know-Whats (Tales of Vesparia)
-Genetically Engineered (Futurama)
-Sakurako Style (Sekirei)
-Bedazzled/Impressive Specimen (Obsidian Trilogy)
-Fanservice! (Evangelion)
-Realm of Myths/A Thousand Ships (Civilization)
-Stunning Good Looks (The World Ends With You)
-Worthy of Cesare Borgia (Deus Ex: Human Revolution)
-Good Looks (Assassination Classroom)
-Bewitching (Final Fantasy VIII)
>>
>>47207651
HER VOICE!
IT'S LIKE A HELL OF GEESE!
IT BURNS!
>>
>>47207730
Yes but it also says that they increase with practice and time, just like worm. It may start out like a scrub version of her power but it would eventually reach her level, though this would probably take a really long time.
>>
>>47207770
-Asgardian (MCU)
-Race: Elyos (Aion: Tower of Eternity)
-Scenario 3: Freyja Necklace (Ragnarok Online)
-Ahad Anatomy (Skullgirls)
-Perfection of Form (Inheritance Cycle)
-Epic, uhhh... Proportions? (Dragon's Crown)
-Ace/Cool Cat (Red Dwarf)
-Seeming: Fairest/Kith: Flowering/Striking Looks (Changeling: The Lost)
-Mana Node: Enchantment (Age of Ice)
-Enchanting Body and Hair (Claymore)
-Looker (Sitcom)
-Beauty is in the Faces We Wear (Gunnerkrigg Court)
-Alpha Wolf (Squirrel and Hedgehog)
-Gettin' To You/Burning Bright (Binbougami Ga)
A King's Chosen (Tower of God)
-Megane/Finesse/Maturity/The Gun Show (High School of the Dead)
-Phantom Traveler/Magically Sculpted (The Witcher)
-Good Looking/Physically Fit (Total Drama)
-Show Some Leg (Austin Powers)
-MANLY (Gravity Falls)
-Sexy (Demon King Daimao)
-Regal Regence (Gundam: After Colony)
-World's Most Beautiful (Princess Bride)
-Natural Body A+++ (Fate Supplement)
-Resplendent Form (God of War)
-Style and Substance (Saint's Row)
-Hot Bod (Lost Planet)
-Charm and a Smile (Sherlock Holmes)
-Highlander Physique (Final Fantasy XIV)
-Residual Self-Image (Matrix)
-/fit/izen/Endorsements (Wii Sports Resort)
-Heroic Physique (Cho Aniki)
-Burke Blood (Supreme Commander)
-Epic Pecs (Xena/Hercules: The Legendary Journeys)
-Grandeur and Allure (Sword and Sorcery)
-Who Needs A Dentist? (Quest for Glory)
-Pretty Boy (The Mighty Boosh)
-Elegant Elite (GATE)
-Heretical Beauty (Symphogear)
-Seductive Body/Hunk of Well Sculpted Flesh/Most Powerful, Most Beautiful (Akame ga Kill)
-Power Is Beautiful (Chrono Trigger)
-Born Rich (Arrowverse)
>>
>>47207786
-Knightly Visagex4 (Tortall)
-Dat Bootyx6 (Road to El Dorado)
-Most Common Superpower (Young Justice)
-The Way They Move (Blade)
-Aesthetic of the Gods (Spice and Wolf)
-Historically Pleasant (Indiana Jones)
-Real Nice Hair/Beautiful Sorrow (Skullduggery Pleasant)
-Charmer (Fallout 4)
-Charming Good Looks/Villainous Charms (Once Upon A Time)
-You're So Handsome! (Devil Survivor 2)
-Sumeragis (Gundam 00)
-Demoiselle/Brushable/Inhairitance (Fire Emblem: Fates)
-Never Trust a Beautiful Woman (X-Men Movies)
-When Mind (Anarchy Reigns)

Sorry for the spam. It's a long ass list.
>>
>>47207801
I really don't know how to respond. It's just so many.
>>
>>47207759
Gravity Rush
>>
>>47207816
Do you want to be pretty anon? Do you? Takes work, dedication. And CP.

Mainly CP.
>>
>>47207775
Can't be as worse as gilbert gottfried.
>>
>>47207781
>Yes but it also says that they increase with practice and time, just like worm. It may start out like a scrub version of her power but it would eventually reach her level, though this would probably take a really long time.

Yeah but not that much it's like the difference between a child's capabilities and a adult's, And not only because you most likely are a child
>>
>>47207830
I'll admit, I took quite a few of those perks myself, but I'm a sucker for magic and power.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47207824

>1. Smite Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47207846
It's literally the female version, so far as I'm concerned.
>>
>>47207858
Fortunately since my build is so restrictive gimmicky I get a good bit of leeway when it comes to frivolous CP spending.
>>
>>47207586
Hey Red, quick question. Medium Channeling to get the channel other magic through the medium of your choice. Do you have to pay 100cp even if you didn't change your medium? Like as a Sage, going with feathers. Would it be 50cp then or full price still?
>>
>>47207853
Ironically Guardian Angel's power actually does fit in the power levels mentioned in the notes:

The kinds of things that you would see going against him (Spiderman) or Static, is what the notes say. Guardian Angel isn't outside that general power level.
>>
>>47207970
which Spiderman villain has anything that comes close to perfect defenses down to the cell level and broad enough to disrupt security cameras to keep them from getting in trouble? Because that is her power
>>
>>47207452
Sometimes, I sit up at night and wonder if there's such a thing as "too soft, fluffy, and cuddly." Then Chartreuse breaks out the brushes and I realize I'm not yet soft and fluffy enough.
>>
>>47207970
sure you could get a decent force field but, nothing like the guardian angel itself
>>
>>47207994
Well for Static there is Rubberband Man who is literally black Plastic Man with absolute shapeshifing included, a guy who could clone anyone powers and tech included, what is essentially a gas logia type just like Ceasar Clown, a time manipulator, and a knock off The Hulk. The list goes on.
>>
>>47207452
So in recent months I've tended to boast about my cuteness in terms of having "Literally Every Cute Perk". Except it's not actually boasting. I really mean that. If there's a cute perk that I don't have it's only because I am not aware of its existence. And as soon as I am made aware, retcons will happen so that I have that perk.

It is entirely possible at this point that entire settings are derailed because everyone wants to hug the fluffy.

But on the down/upside, there aren't nearly as many cute perks as there are appearance perks, so my cute pales in comparison to whatever eldritch vision Red has turned into.

Also, paradoxically, I probably have enough Intimidation perks that I can stop someone's heart when I activate Food Pressure.
So that's pretty cool...?
I'd wonder how that synergizes, except I'm pretty sure I have like two or three perks that explicitly block fear auras and intimidation (and nothing else) until called upon.
So it's probably more like this sudden insanely juxtaposed shift in tone than a working together deal.

Oh, and I have so many knowledge perks that my brain would probably melt if I didn't have perks for that, too.
It's never enough.

>>47207586
I wonder how many bad guys have completely derailed their plans to try and make you their bride. There are a lot of villains where that's their whole motivation.
At least some of them must have flipped out at seeing you, dumped their canon "love interest", and aimed for you.
>>
>>47207395
So I looked through the pastebin rules and How to Jumpchain and didn't find a definite answer, so I'm asking what the general consensus is here.

Can Pod Companions be Imported?
>>
>>47207994
I don't know where you're getting 'perfect defenses down to the cell level'.
Rainmaker was able to affect her powers. It's not by any means perfect. There's also no indication it can help against things greater than mid level supers anyway.
It also doesn't listen to her, which is a huge downside for any power.

After Rainmaker temporarily blocked her power for a while, she got deathly ill, and when the Guardian returned, it did nothing but stop the needles of the doctors trying to help her. And then she died.

It obviously can't detect or destroy diseases. And it can't resist power manipulators.
>>
>>47208147
yes
>>
>>47208147
Yes.
>>
>>47208147
yes
>>47208156
the reason she got deathly ill is because no virus had ever entered system before which meant she had no anti-bodies to anything
>>
>>47208165
>>47208167
>>47208169

Neat. Shenanigans ahoy.
>>
>>47208156
Due to her power protecting her from getting sick she never developed an immune system, once her power was turned off she was basically an instant terminal aids patient.
>>
>>47208185
Best way of getting canon companions: Pod e'm and import e'm somewhere it's cheap to do so.

You have to convince them to come with you, though. Jump Chan won't help you with that.
>>
>>47208215
Wait, you can do that? Why was I bothering to try and abuse Blue Feather duping that is way easier.
>>
>>47208231
well yeah you can import them but they still need a pod
>>
So question: the Deadlight is Necron tech right? Shouldn't the Necron companion or your "dad" know about it? I mean, obviously you shouldn't break it, but wouldn't they know a way around it?
>>
>>47208169
>>47208208
AND that means the Guardian can't stop diseases. It turned back on after she got sick and did absolutely nothing for her but stop the antibiotic injections.
This so called 'perfect defense' isn't perfect.

There's absolutely no indication that her powers work on anything above street level stuff anyway.
>>
>>47208231
Generally people say that they still need a pod, though some chose to do it differently.
>>
>>47208237
Nope.

Jump chan powered. Not even the Emperor himself could get around that.
>>
>>47208231
It's yet another houserule floating around.

Look. There are no concrete rules. Shit's going to get confusing.
>>
>>47208239
Actually there was, in an alternate timeline it was demonstrated that the entire rest of the class was unable to get through her shield. Still the power range for the Misc. Meta is Static/Spiderman's rouges gallery and that is way higher than bancho seems to think.
>>
Stars and Stones to remove Gali's endless hunger and convince her to become a companion.
>>
>>47208255
Huh, really? I thought the panic Jump-Chan was in at the beginning indicated it was an outside context problem.
>>
Fate Jump Question
Does Divinity of A+ and above together with EX rank Item Construction allow you to make Divine Constructs?
>>
>>47208309
Gali from Monster Rancher?
>>
>>47208315
I assumed it's more of a problem as in the "Oh shit, I just left the oven on" type deal. What is horrifying for Jumper is a triviality to our hyperpowered host.
>>
>>47208309
Assuming she's canon: hasn't she got the cosmic munchies because she's pregnant?
>>
>>47208367
Oh, alright. Thanks anon.
>>
>>47208255
>>47208315

Babs likes to make shit up. That's why most of his jumps go out of their way to tell you all the decisions you made.
I'm pretty sure you can just decide what's real or not, though.

If you want to say someone got the jump on Jump-chan, then whatever.
It's your chain.
>>
>>47208366
No Gali short for Galacta who is the daughter of Galactus and lives on earth, there is very little she wouldn't do to get rid of her endless hunger, so would Galactus for that matter.
>>
>>47208315
The opening for LoT suggests that people's top waifu isn't almighty.

Many find this unacceptable.
>>
>>47208373
I know we can pick universes for DC couldn't we do the same for marvel? With the exception of specific universes that already have their own jumps of course.
>>
>>47208373
Who knocked up the daughter of Galactus?
>>
File: Cute Heresy.jpg (38 KB, 450x619) Image search: [Google]
Cute Heresy.jpg
38 KB, 450x619
>>47208413
I assume that she is just messing with you during that opening. Also Jump-Chan waifu? Isn't that heresy?
>>
>>47208444
Damn it jumpchain, are you knocking up cosmic entities again?
>>
>>47208413
Considering she slaps down and retcons reality in all other universes, many with omnipotent gods hanging out, it doesn't make sense for her not to be.
>>
>>47208448
It's more likely than you think.
>>
>>47208413
If Jump-Chan is a waifu, she's the most yandere thing in the multiverse.
>>
>>47208400
>>47208413
Oh, okay. In that case, I'll just rule it as the Benefactor getting JUST AS PLANNED by the Necrons by accident. The image amuses me. Now that I think about it, the spider's a drone and "dad" thinks he's still alive, why would they know? Oh, speaking of which, can we take him as a companion?
>>
>>47208444
Knowing this community it was probably a jumper, probably using that perk that makes their blood (among other things *wink*) universally compatible.

Where is that perk from anyway, I forgot where it came from an I need it for Omega Healing Factor blood transfusions.
>>
>>47208448
>>47208463
Best way to do things isn't to waifu Jumpchan, but to make yourself into a waifu for Jumpchan.
>>
>>47208453
Yes. . .
>>
>>47208444
Never said.

Her thing ends with her trying to kill herself due to having a parasite she can't remove making her hungry on a cosmic scale (unlike Big G she doesn't have an actual concrete reason or need to do so normally). Then her dad shows up and tells her it's not a parasite, but a child.

She's never brought up again in anything else, far as I know, so that's that.
>>
>>47208453
It was one time! Are you going to hold it against over me forever?!
>>
>>47208483
O Negative Master Race!
>>
>>47208486
I think I'll content myself with hating her and biding my time until I Spark so I can give her a good spanking.
>>
File: Yes.gif (831 KB, 384x216) Image search: [Google]
Yes.gif
831 KB, 384x216
>>47208515
>>
>>47208506
Actually she does normally but it is much milder, the kid starts increasing it really fast though.
>>
>>47208530
>so I can give her a good spanking.
Lewd!
>>
>>47208185
However, just because you import them doesn't mean that they aren't still podded companions. All the import does is give them CP and whatever else the import option gives them. You still need to use a pop to tote them around from jump to jump.
>>
>>47207874

--World 21: Smite!--

- STAGE SELECT: Egyptian - "System Restore at 38%."
- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "ERROR. Reattempting System Restore."
- UPGRADES:
- Height Of A God - "Servos recalibrated."
- Jack - "All parameters increased 10%."
- Legacy of Use - "Experience Generation System installed."
- Godly Craftsgod - "Self-repair protocols updated."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Weapon Of The Gods - "WEAPON GET: G. HAMMER."
- NEXT STOP

"System Restore at 44%. ERROR! Reattempting System Restore."

"How's he holding up, Doc?"

"He's doing better than before, Sharp. Made it to 44% this time. Oh, sweetie, if I only knew how your code worked..."

"I know Folke. He's gonna make it... right?"

"Yes, yes, I'm sure you two are very concerned - but even under these conditions, he's at least managed to retain basic functions. He should still be useful."

"You can quit the act, Jay. We both know you care, too."

Need a new entry for Slot 1!
>>
>>47208530
Would the Spark make you powerful enough to spank Jump-Chan?!?!
>>
File: Saber.jpg (42 KB, 500x363) Image search: [Google]
Saber.jpg
42 KB, 500x363
>>47208530
Anon always remember.
>>
>>47208565
Megaman X.
It is your destiny!
>>
>>47208572
I have several Comic Horror waifus, saber better not say that to their faces.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47208588
>1. Future Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47208597
Guy from Nyaruko go and stay go.
>>
>>47208597
Your waifus are shit anon. Also something something more than one, something something ruin your laifu.
>>
>>47208483
That sounds like a cool perk, where is it from?
>>
>>47208544
That's entirely possible. She was recently responsible for many of my Companions dying.

>>47208570
I can only answer for my own Chain, because everyone does things differently. In mine, the Spark is going to put me on roughly equal footing with her.

>>47208572
They may be shit, but I love them anyways.
>>
>>47208454
Personally I go with the multiple universes theory. Jump-chan isn't really altering universes. She's finding them.
At best she's retconning my existence into them, which... I'm almost certain I saw some anime or something where that was a thing someone was doing. And even then, my backgrounds tend to be very broad strokes, not a lot of worldly interaction before I "step in".

I mean, the alternative, where she's just casually flipping variables like she's reprogramming a videogame, is somehow far more existentially horrifying.
Especially because my Jumpchan is basically somewhere between Truth and Val. She is not "a benefactor", but more like "an entity".
Honestly calling her the Benefactor feels really weird and fucked up for me, if I'm honest. But that's me.

So, yeah, in a nutshell, my LoT was actually sans Jump-chan and I would have been eaten by the Warp probably had I died.

But whatever! All chains are different. You can do your own interpretation.
>>
>>47208609
It begins! The future is now! X MARKS THE SPOT!
Also, Code Lyoko is a good jump. I'd love to see Folke vs XANA.
>>
>>47208610
What is Nyaruko? I heard it is about loli narlethotep but that is just too ridiculous to believe.
>>
File: Waifus or Laifus.jpg (172 KB, 960x946) Image search: [Google]
Waifus or Laifus.jpg
172 KB, 960x946
>>47208597
Do I need to post this picture now? Because I just did.
>>
Jumpers what are some of your favorite weapons you've acquired in your jumps

Mine are the Armageddon Blade from Darkstalkers and Arcum Dei:Odin from BlazBlue
>>
File: 1239385559981.jpg (57 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1239385559981.jpg
57 KB, 640x480
>>47207620
See SixString's list: >>47207770 >>47207786 >>47207801

It is a very long list, and like >>47207674 said I am very very vain. Like, super vain.

>>47207651
I have NO IDEA.

>>47207858
Guess what? You can get magic and power ALONG with beauty. There's even perks that increase magic and power with how beautiful you are. I stacked beauty perks before it was cool.

>>47207945
Full price, sorry.

>>47208106
>I wonder how many bad guys have completely derailed their plans to try and make you their bride. There are a lot of villains where that's their whole motivation.
So many, Konota.

There have likely been so many that it would be a lie if I said that hasn't completely shattered some plots, likely. I just don't write about it because who the hell wants to hear about someone bragging about being the most beautiful? It's "LOOK AT ME" stuff that no one wants to see.
>>
>>47208675
Meant Darksiders
>>
>>47208650
It's a harem series where lovecraftian monsters are races from space.
>>
>>47208634
Actually that gives me a good question. Jumpers, what's your host like? How do you choose your jumps? Are they offered, forced on you, etc?

Personally, I always imagined my guy as a Hawaiian shirted travel agent, handing out vague brochures with flashy destinations.
>>
>>47208486
You know, I just started thinking about the implications of getting your planeswalker spark. This nigh omnipotent being who gave you powers like some sort of pez dispenser is finally letting you go, she breaks the limitations she put on you and allows you to have power that may well be beyond even her after she undo's the seals.

She's watched you for well over thousands of years, seeing you at your worst, your best, your saddest, your most happy. And depending on how she met you narratively, or why she chose you, she could very likely love you. I mean even if you only did this for the power, you still supplied this deity with a great experience, an experience that was so meanignful she just up and held her end of the deal because what you did meant that much to her. So what happens? Do you just leave her after you grab your spark or do you waifu the girl who's known you for so long, longer than any companion you can get.
Also how about a little side question jumpers, how did you meet Jumpchan? Did you meet her at a local shop in real life and did she pop the question of infinite adventures? Did you go to sleep and find yourself with her? Not in bed of course, that would be heresy.
>>
>>47208650
It's worse. Basically, Nyarlathotep, the King in Yellow, and Chthuko are part of this guy's harem, and they're all aliens who look like human girls, except for You know who who is a shota.
>>
>>47208634
>>47208106
Can I say that character you keep posting is adorable? She is almost as adorable as that scientist girl of her's as well.
>>
>>47208708
Chthuko? I bet Chthuko is the shota.
>>
>>47208708
What the fuck? Actually this good news the fact that there isn't a jump for this means that this community may still have hope!
>>
File: Male Lovecraftian monster.jpg (110 KB, 1602x898) Image search: [Google]
Male Lovecraftian monster.jpg
110 KB, 1602x898
>>47208732
It's hastur anon.
>>
>>47208749
>JumpChain Community
>having hope

[Laughing_Grots.jpeg]
>>
>>47208705
No choice, they come in one at a time and must be completed. The front door of the warehouse is pretty much a Dead Space-esque interface where I spend muh CP.

I haven't really decided how the first conversation went down; maybe I only remember it because I was told to remember it, not because it happened.

In my headcanon there are an indefinite number of Jumpers being given this same opportunity, we're fire-and-forget missiles locked on DBZ. Nobody's watching to be entertained.
>>
>>47208759
>Saying the name
ANON.
>>
>>47208705
I like to think of her as a kuudere more or less. Just omit the romantic implications. Very formal in person, but she greatly enjoys the adventures.
>>
>>47208570
I actually had a thought that I'm sure others have had, in that post-Spark I become Jump-chan, arrive back to when I left to send me on my merry adventure, and check in for the shenanigans that "Jump-chan" got up to with me but from the other side.
>>
>>47208759
I call bullshit Anon. Look at that fucking face, eyelashes and adorable look it is giving and tell me that isn't female.
>>
>>47208705
By this point, the host/Benefactor/entity is a voice in the head. Likes character development, positive or negative, and is easily bored.
Tends to set up arcs now because they seem to interest it, and creates data projection-like things for Jumper to enter information into.
>>
>>47208798
It's Japan, Check and Mate.
>>
>>47208798
Not him, but yes. That's a boy.
Say it with me: JAPAAAAAAN!
>>
File: Some kind of waifu.jpg (570 KB, 850x1236) Image search: [Google]
Some kind of waifu.jpg
570 KB, 850x1236
>>47208782
Hastur is a perfectly fine upstanding being anon, certainly top level as far as lovecraft mythos beings.
>>47208798
Japan has this thing, they draw a girl, then call it a boy, optionally adding one or more penis.
>>
>Jump-Chan this Jump-Chan that

Meanwhile, all I have is Old Scratch tryin' ta get me killed, humiliated, or depressed.
>>
>>47208829
STOP SAYING THE NAME, ARE YOU TRYING TO INVITE DOOM THE ON US ALL?!
>>
>>47208829
What do you mean more? For the love of Jump-Chan don't answer with a picture.
>>
>>47208798
>>47208813
>>47208828
>>47208829
Anons let's not fight besides >pic related.
>>
>>47208798
It's a dude, anon. If you need a link to help you deal with it, that can be provided.

>>47208829
>The Teddies in Yellow
Give me all your eldrich lovin'
>>
File: trapception.jpg (46 KB, 570x321) Image search: [Google]
trapception.jpg
46 KB, 570x321
>>47208798
Everyone is gay for Hastur.
>>
>>47208857
I can't believe I failed at greentexting I am such a faggot.
>>
>>47208847
Hastur, also maybe.
>>47208853
Go to /d/ ask about more than one penis is you desire to know more.
>>
>>47208877
Failing to do green text turns your waifu into Maid Guy, reflect on your failure.
>>
>>47208866
Let us all not forget the legend who caved to peer pressure and waifued The Nameless Trap and added him to his harem.

Hey JusticeAnon. Yeah, you.
>>
>>47208706
I just figured it was the classic "You're reading the CYOA thread when the spirit pops up behind you and offers you stuff!' deal.
>>
>>47208798
It's okay to be confused, anon.

http://nyar.wikia.com/wiki/Hastur
>>
>>47208906
>Implying Maid Guy is a bad thing
>>
>>47208893
...what have you done, anon? Do you have any idea what you have unleashed?!
>>
>>47208705
Jump-chan has always appeared to me in a sort of dream thing the night before moving to the next Jump wearing an outfit fitting the Jump she has chosen for me, then offers me the Jump file in an appropriate format (Star Trek came on a PADD, Avatar and Korra were on scrolls, etc). Then the dream ends and I wake up in the new world. Jump-chan herself always has this knowing foxy smirk and is lazing about when I interact with her.
>>
>>47208921
I'm guessing, Hastur.
>>
>>47208839
Watch out for them crossroads.
>>
>>47208916
Do you want a Maid Guy? Cause that is how you get a Maid Guy.

Maid Guy jump?
>>
>>47208718
I am glad!

She's Tsumiki Miniwa, from the manga/anime Acchi Kocchi, if you want to check it out.
... I don't actually know much about it besides that. It's apparently a romantic slice-of-life. I'll probably watch it some day.

I got kinda tired of Konata smiling all the time, and Tsumiki looks close enough, so now I switch between the two and have, like, two whole new emotions to express. But right now I'm leaning heavily on the Tsum because it's new and shiny and a cool thing.

Also she has cat ears!
Cats are best.
>>
>>47208947
Every time someone says they like cat girls I am compelled to tell them about their barbed tongues, just to be a dick.
>>
File: Fight me.jpg (76 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Fight me.jpg
76 KB, 1280x720
>>47208947
>Cats are best
>Not Dogs
Dog ears are better!
>>
>>47208934
Already been doin'.

Thing is, I can't tell when the train goes over a crossroads, y'know? And that blasted thing's my only way forward.

Also how th' hell do ya fit an entire warehouse into a train car.
>>
>>47208977
There is a very obvious counter to that, frien/d/.
>>
>>47208977
>Anon can easily imagine a human with cat tail and ears.
>But struggles if they do not also have sandpaper tongues.
>>
>>47208947
>>47208981
Why not both?
>>
>>47208977
>barbed tongues

Why not about their spiked schlongs.
>>
>>47208989
Someone needs to set you on a race with the Doomtrain.
>>
>>47209002
Temmies have temmie ears anon.
>>
>>47209009
... Wo's a Doomtrain.
>>
>>47209014
*ahem*
http://undertale.wikia.com/wiki/Temmie
>> Temmies resemble cats, with dog ears on the side of their heads as well as normal cat ears...
>>
File: Doomtrain_FFVIII_Art.png (446 KB, 763x450) Image search: [Google]
Doomtrain_FFVIII_Art.png
446 KB, 763x450
>>47209017
>>
>>47209031
Double temmie ears.
>>
>>47209007
If you think cat girls have those you spend too much time on /d/.
>>
>>47209046
Can... can I wrangle that sombitch?
>>
>>47209065
>>
>>47209085
To be fair, /d/ has always been on a massive futa kick.
>>
>>47208705
I generally imagine finding myself in an empty world - I'm walking, or on a train, or something, and I just suddenly notice nobody else is there except for me and her. She's never in the same form twice - always a young woman, preteen to early adulthood, from that world.

We talk for a little while about the world I was in, why I did what I did, any regrets I have, and all kinds of things. She likes to tease me about my mistakes, or anything embarrassing I do, but is also very thoughtful, and helps reassure me after hard decisions. Then she offers me the next set of choices; look through a couple worlds, pick the next one. She chats me the entire time, too. She asks me why I picked one option, and not another, or teases me about a decision I made, or asks me about my plans. She's less helpful now - rarely she'll help me talk through hard choices, but if she ever gives me advice it's usually bad advice just to see what I'll do.

Then once I've made my choices, we say our goodbyes, and she leaves me alone for a little bit - just for a dramatic moment. I'll walk a little further, or the train will hit a station and the door will open, then everything whites out and I'm remembering a new life.
>>
>>47209099
FF6 - Suplex a Train.

You sure can cowboy.
>>
>>47209099
Dream big, anon. Dream big and wrangle that train.

Also pretty sure an option in the CYOA lets you buy it as a summon.
>>
>>47209107
Temmies are not for sexual you little shit.
>>
Rolled 3 (1d8)

>>47208644
--World 22: Mega Man X--

- UNIT: Lifesavers - "System Restore at 52%. Additional variables incoming."
- DESIGNATION: C-Rank - "System Restore at 68%. Additional variables loading."
- UPGRADES:
- Chassis Upgrade x3 - "System Restore at 72%. Patching logic errors."
- Self Repair - "System Restore at 77%. Overwriting corrupted data."
- Stoic - "System Restore at 85%. Original parameters restored. Upgrading..."
- V.W.E.S. - "System Restore at 99%. Operating system upgrade complete."
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Hesitant Hunter - "System Restore at 100%. Full functions re-initiating in 3, 2, 1... ow."
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Sub Tank - "It's like having another E-Tank!"
- NEXT STOP

"My head's still spinning. What happened? Why's everyone crying?"

"Folke! You're back!"

"Back from where?"

"He's awake, X!"

"X?"

"That'd be me. Good to meet you... big brother."

"Where am I?"

"This is Hunter Base, in Abel City. Dr. Cain found you and your friends out in the street about a year ago. When he found out Dr. Light made you, too, he had me go looking for old files. Sure enough, I found a backup of your original programming lying in what must have been one of his old labs. Once the Lifesavers got all that restored, fixing the rest of the problem was easy."

"How so?"

"Folke, they had a go at me, too. Apparently we're something called 'Reploids' now? They said for you, that meant you didn't have to obey your programming anymore."

"Wait, I get it!"

"Huh?"

"Whatever happened to me came from an internal paradox. If both elements are void, I can do anything now! And Sharp?"

"Yeah?"

"Thanks for waiting for me. So about paying for all of this..."

>1. Code Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Energon Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man

>>47208839
I like to think Dr. Jay's looking out for me!

Most of the time.
>>
>>47209046
He looks like he really needs to poop, but he doesn't think he's going to make it to the bathroom in time.
>>
>>47209166
Well. . . that is a doom of sorts.
>>
File: IntangibleJuju.gif (3 KB, 102x70) Image search: [Google]
IntangibleJuju.gif
3 KB, 102x70
>>47208705
Alice doesn't as much have a benefactor as much as she has Page of Heart powers boosted by her sessions equivalent of the Treasure, but with less retconning and more possessing alternate versions of herself with no real control over it.
>>
>>47209166
God dammit anon that picture is ruined for me now.
>>
Since you can take as many double your time here drawbacks in 40K Imperium as you want, would anybody be willing to spend thousands of years there just for points?
>>
>>47209046
>>47209166
Welp, now I can't unsee it. I also can't unsee that it has irises now. Always thought it had blank eyes. Looked better that way.
>>
>>47208705
My host started out a lot nicer than it is now. It generally appears in a rapidly shifting form, never the same one between my blinks. Unsettling, but you get used to it. Occasionally it will take a specific form as the mood strikes it. I usually take that to mean trouble is brewing or the Jump Coordinator is feeling an emotion particularly strongly.

Between Jumps I met it, briefly, in a small room of the purest white. The walls, ceiling, and floor are all clearly visible, but there are no doors and never more than a two chairs in the room. The chairs are always different and usually my only clue as to where I'm getting sent to next.

Sometimes I get a choice in the matter and the chairs change as I consider various multiverses. But more and more often I'm not allowed a choice in where I'm headed. The Jump Coordinator has also started adding on Drawbacks I don't want to take.

I'm beginning to feel the strings on my arms and I'm very sure I don't like the feeling. It has also been made abundantly clear I'm not allowed to quit. The Jump Coordinator has not said it in so many words. I've just read what's between the lines. True Death is the only way I'm getting out from under it's thumb.

So I'll bide my time.
>>
File: 1423900366226.gif (568 KB, 200x150) Image search: [Google]
1423900366226.gif
568 KB, 200x150
>>47209107
>Dat pic.
>>
>>47209209
Lord no.
>>
>>47209216
Ooh, creepy. I wonder what it is that your Coordinator wants? Do you think they're after something specific, or are they trying to make you into something?
>>
>>47208705
Jump-chan is beyond my comprehension. The only constant is change. My opinion and perception of her seems to shift based upon her whims.
That said, the boss lady is pretty chill.
She picked me because our sense of humor meshes well, and is generally entertained with my exploits and blunders.
As far as destinations go, she picks them at random. (I roll on a list)
The intro for most Jumps takes place in my warehouse, and I discuss my decisions with my rather large family of companions for the matter of importation and participation. They're allowed to pass up Jumps, but I'm not.
That's my rule though, not JC's.
The freedom has hold of me. To be able to travel somewhere, especially to all these crazy places, is soooo intoxicating.
It's a wild ride, and honestly? I don't want to get off.
>>
>>47209209
The Weight of the Years from Master of Magic, start on Terra where it is safe, sure why not?
>>
File: the freaky powers.jpg (100 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
the freaky powers.jpg
100 KB, 1920x1080
So, Jumpers. How do you reveal your powers to mundanes?
>>
Would summons from Overlord be permanent in the same way undead are?
>>
File: 1462153659632.jpg (216 KB, 605x756) Image search: [Google]
1462153659632.jpg
216 KB, 605x756
>>47209288
In the beginning, when our relationship was more friendly, I assumed it wanted to help me become a better person. That's the way it seemed at least. It gave me friends, power, adventure. Sure, some Jumps weren't a walk in the park, but we always made it through.

But now it's taken most of my friends, taunted me between that Jump and my latest one, and sent me into the land of vampires and nazi vampires.

So I don't know anymore. None of my former theories fit anymore. It seems to be getting, well, unstable.
>>
>>47209524
Maybe because you're not doing what it wants.
>>
File: DLC.jpg (668 KB, 1258x600) Image search: [Google]
DLC.jpg
668 KB, 1258x600
Hey, guys, a question about Fate Jump.
Would having A+/A++/A+++ rank Divinity with Item Construction EX rank allow you to make Divine Constructs?
>>
File: 1460068849749.jpg (122 KB, 900x1363) Image search: [Google]
1460068849749.jpg
122 KB, 900x1363
>>47209533
That's entirely possible. At the very least it would explain the punishment. But until it reveals it's desires more clearly than tantrums and taunts I can only muddle forwards.
>>
File: 1438222058126.jpg (496 KB, 1156x1626) Image search: [Google]
1438222058126.jpg
496 KB, 1156x1626
>>47209460
It depends on whether I want to go subtle or be a disrepair inducing monstrosity

During may GTA jump I was laying low and only using my powers when I was sure I wouldn't be seen and using super science to be the biggest arms dealer on the West Coast and using the speed force to keep my base in Liberty City During a raid on an arms deal I was shot in the face, when everyone present saw that had done absolutely nothing I had to bring down the building and eliminate all the witnesses
>>
So.... on a scale from 1 to you done goofed... How bad an idea in undertale would it be if you are a fallen child to wake up Chara's spirit and take it with you threw the underground, hopefully trying to teach it the value of love and friendship so it can eventually let go. Also hopefully to have some protection from Flowey just resetting your progress and generally screwing you over.
>>
>>47208705
Kinda cheeky, says she's in it for the amusement. Usually asks me what I know of a world, then sends me there regardless of what I say.
She can be convinced to send me to particular worlds, though. One particular time one of my companions asked to send me to an embarressing world. Jump-chan sent me to Nintendogs.
Yeah.

Usually she has no real 'face', something like the green anonymous guy, but plain white and a girl instead.
>>
>>47209565
What're Inverted Kibisis and Argon Coin?
>>
>>47209583
It sounds tsundere to me, but my brain runs on anime tropes at this point 'cause of all the anime jumps.

Maybe try telling her she is cute.
>>
>>47209615
Well if Frisk doesn't kill anything Chara never becomes a problem.
>>
>>47209615
Isn't that what Frisk does in the good ending?

Seriously, Chara is what you make Chara into Anyone who blames Chara for anything in Undertale is lying to themselves.
>>
>>47209645
It's just a picture someone made. There are actually no such paths in FSN.
>>
>>47209646
... Considering I'm carrying around a Harem perk and I was also dragging a Harem "Drawback" around for 15 Jumps, I shouldn't be surprised at this possibility.

But I still am.
>>
>>47209615
Well, if you believe the "Chara is the narrator in all paths" theory, you're fine.

Even if you don't, Chara doesn't really have any power unless you go way out of your way to earn him LOVE. So at worst you'll have an cackling/angry/sulky child yelling at you in your head.

So your bigger problem really is just Flowey.
>>
>>47209672
Sorta figured, but had to make sure.
>>
>>47209686
You know what to do anon. It's the only way.
>>
>>47209660
To get the secret ending you have to deal with Chara and help them to let go. This will be easier after a personal relationship with them. Also... I am a bit concerned about Flowey. I am the idiot trying to beat undertale before Frisk hits the underground to not have to deal with a drawback. I think I can pull it off.... if I can keep Flowey from screwing me over until the very end where part of my plan is him pulling the same stunt he did in the true pacifist ending.
>>
>>47208705
When I first "met" my Host, it was adrift in a void of emptiness. I couldn't see, smell, hear, taste or touch anything, save for the sensations of my own living body. Off in the distance was a glowing white speck. As I drifted, my body was twisted apart and remade into a better form. Then, I lost consciousness and awoke in the Warehouse.

At the end of every Jump, I lose consciousness and return to the void. As I stare at the shining speck, I see vague images flash through my mind's eye, and when I awaken in the next Jump, I find that these images reflect who I am for that Jump.

The only changes in the void, other than what flashes through my head, is that the insignificant spark is getting closer and closer. It's barely noticeable, and I'm am still quite a ways away from it.
>>
>>47208705
My host changes with the jump. She's super into theatrics. Gets in the mode of the jump, sets the tone, describes the situation, and tosses me in. I pick whatever i like, because fuck you. That's why.
>>
>>47209147--World 23: Transformers--

- STAGE SELECT: Transformers Animated - "This looks fun!"
- DESIGNATION: Scout - "I'm new here."
- UPGRADES:
- Small Chassis - "Still pretty big, though!"
- ROBOTS IN DISGUISE - "This is a serious upgrade!"
- Altmode - "Now I AM a motorcycle! Wheee!"
- Quiet As a Rattrap - "Stealth parameters upgraded!"
- Sneak Attack - "Critical hit!"
- Cloaking - "You can't see me!"
- Aim Assist - "Target locked!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Datatrax - "Wait, I can store HOW much?"
- Ion Blaster w/Subsonic Repeater - "WEAPON GET: I. BLASTER"
- NEXT STOP

"Nyooom!"

"Folke, please be careful."

"Nyoooom!"

"I understand that you've recently recovered from a near-fatal system error, sweetie, but could you please-"

"Owwwwww."

"I warned you."

"Thanks, Dr. Keyes."

Need a new Slot 3!
>>
Do Life Fiber uniforms heal by themselves over time or do they need to be repaired?
>>
File: 1459306510845.gif (814 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1459306510845.gif
814 KB, 300x225
>>47209460
Depends on the setting.
I drop in 99% of the time, because I'm a total wuss about leaving families behind that I don't have a solid promise of seeing again.
In that case, I just claim that I'm an alien, or a demon. It isn't even I lie. I'm not of this world. Cape settings are easy, but I tend to play the roll of capricious, almost Cheshire Cat like outsider even harder. The less they know I can do, the more I can actually do without them knowing.
And it bothers them, which entertains JC and I. Gotta keep the boss lady happy.
The whole, tricky, nebulously powerful, and impossible to catch kitsune thing I have going serves me well , as a distraction while my companions mess with their stuff. You know, generally pull pranks, and commit larceny.
All in good fun, of course.

Woo, drink's going to my head. Imma go to sleep. Good night /jc/.
>>
>>47209740
Generator Rex!
>>
>>47209692
Yes but if I have that angry, crying sulky child in my head Flowey might be more interested in playing with me than killing me outright or worse killing my friends when he finds out I have more hit points than the mountain we currently reside in. I need him to want to play a game instead of just wanting to murder me/screw me over at every opportunity.
>>
>>47209713
So, what do you think >>47209565
>>
>>47209744
They need to be repaired.
If you get all the life fibers back you can sew them back in without having to add new ones, but they don't just fix themselves.
>>
Rolled 2 (1d8)

>>47209758
Here we go!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmkqkZKm89o

>1. Code Man
>2. Potter Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47209811
Right, so either steal a spool of Fibers or buy them if I plan on using the uniform throughout my chain?
>>
>>47209513
Good question, Momonga (and you) can make any undead he summons permanent by using a corpse but what about other summons?
>>
>>47209835
Well, most people assume that if your items are destroyed they will regenerate through Jumpchain fiat, unless they're one use items or otherwise notes. So if you bought it with CP, you should be fine.

However, if you stole it, or if you're not using that rule, then yes, you'd want some sort of supply. You might want some way to dupe items or produce life fibers on your own dime in that event.
>>
>>47209889
Got it. Thanks.
>>
>>47208705
Much like waking up from a dream, few details remain at the start of each new jump. I remember I nice empty space, where they lay out the setting and options, sometimes there are pictures to show me what I'm getting into, sometimes there's another person there giving me advice.

With some help from the Companions I've figured out the following: they are not a time shifted version of me, they are not all knowing, they do not accept worship, and I'm either being groomed to be the successor or a foil.

Which is a major theme in the Chain. I'm not just buddying up to protagonists for a surefire entertaining plot, I'm trying to find if god has good taste.
>>
>>47208483
what perk is that
>>
File: +10).png (82 KB, 926x843) Image search: [Google]
+10).png
82 KB, 926x843
Soon.
>>
>>47210301
I'm not sure, I remember seeing a perk that made your blood/other stuff universally compatible but I don't remember where. I think it was vampire related, maybe.
>>
>>47209826
If anyone wouldn't mind naming a new Slot 2?

--World 24: Harry Potter--

- DESIGNATION: Drop-In - "Same as I ever was!"
- STAGE SELECT: Hufflepuff - "Kitchens, eh? Neat!"
- UPGRADES:
- Just and Loyal - "Just like Big Bro would want!"
- Memory Spell Specialist - "Wait, what."
- Animagus - "Why am I a bird?"
- Setup Wizard - "Aaand got those glitches fixed."
- Wandless Magic - "Look, ma! No wand!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Wand - "Might as well fit in! Sort of."
- Marauder's Map - "So that's where that is!"
- NEXT STOP

"You know, Harry, they say that Light boy's bad news."

"What makes you say that?"

"They say he don't need a wand, Harry. Say he don't even need to breathe."

"That's just ridiculous."
>>
>>47210359
Siren: Blood Curse.
>>
>>47210363
Persona

Time to become Male!Aegis
>>
>>47210363
The Polity or Symbiote.
>>
Rolled 1 (1d8)

>>47210397
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRsNfIb1mdQ

>1. Code Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47210379
I don't thinks so, I looked and didn't see the perk I am referring to.
>>
File: 1984.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1984.pdf
1 B, 486x500
It has come to my attention that some of you did your build for 1984 incorrectly. It is an understandable mistake, but the capstones are 600 points, not 800 points. They were always 600 points. Seriously, that was an error.

And if you look a little closer you will see that there is NOT in fact a telescreen in your warehouse, that's just your paranoia. Probably.
>>
File: Skyline.jpg (4 MB, 3887x1715) Image search: [Google]
Skyline.jpg
4 MB, 3887x1715
>>47210483
Sorry if this has already been answered, but if you are a drop in who wants to bring the Hope Rides Alone City with you, do you pay 600 or 800? Either I get 200 CP or nothing changes, so I don't really care either way.
>>
>>47210552
600. 200 (with discount) for the initial purchase, 400 (not discountable) to bring it with you.
>>
>>47210574
Sweet. I guess I'm getting Two Plus Two.
>>
>>47210589
*The Last Man.
>>
>>47210359
sorry i asked the wrong person i was trying to know which jump the stars and stone was in
>>
>>47210663
Dresden Files.
>>
>>47210663
Dresden Files.
>>
Rolled 4 (1d8)

>>47210431
--World 25: Code Lyoko--

- DESIGNATION - Program - "Huh? Stuck as a Navi again? Oh well!"
- STAGE SELECT: Lyoko - "Where's that?"
- UPGRADES:
- Lyoko Avatar (Knight) - "Folke.EXE, ready to roll!"
- Annex Program - "Ooh!"
- Second Sight - "Hostiles detected!"
- Uplink - "Since when was my mind NOT a computer?"
- Creativity - "This is my playground now!"
- GET EQUIPPED:
- Signature Weapon (Melee/Built-In/Sword) - "WEAPON GET: L. CLAYMORE"
- Major Feature (Telekinesis) - "Did you know I can move things with my mind now? It's really cool!"
- ALERT ALERT ALERT:
- Land of the Giant Foreheads - "Seriously, what's wrong with these?"
- NEXT STOP

"You know what I don't get?"

"What?"

"How that XANA guy was dumb enough to leave weak spots on everything!"

"You did kind of cheat."

"It's not my fault he kept throwing out cheap fodder!"

I could try writing out a full fight, but that'd take a while.

>>47210430
Let's see where I end up next.

>1. Symbiote Man
>2. Shadow Man
>3. Nanite Man
>4. Sparkle Man
>5. Gravity Man
>6. Pirate Man
>7. Raven Man
>8. Marvel Man
>>
>>47210678
But what about Desert Man? Dune's fun. For certain values of fun.

Or would that be Spice Man, anyway?
>>
>>47210695
>Spice Man
That'd be a pretty awesome superhero. Psychadelic, ancient, psionic coffee drinker.
>>
>>47210695
>thinking machines are banned
>he just got the Reploid upgrade

That's how you get dead chains.
>>
Was the death star capable of hyperspace travel?
>>
>>47210716
Yes.
>>
>>47210673
thanks
>>
>>47210716
Didn't it use the gravity of planets it orbited in order to move before it could jump to hyperspace?
>>
>>47210677
thanks
>>
>>47210678
>Twilight

Ahahahahaha.

So do vampires count as human under the Laws? Even if you're not bound to them 100% anymore they're still a good code to live by.
>>
File: overlord_wp.jpg (450 KB, 1600x902) Image search: [Google]
overlord_wp.jpg
450 KB, 1600x902
Hey JC I need a little clarification
In Overlord the light novel one it says you get 200cp and a discount on any one item

Can I use both on one item or are they separate
>>
>>47210678
>XANA
>Dumb
What.
Though I am confused why he made the weak points...
>>
>>47210772
I'm pretty sure it's both, that's why there's a drawback that keeps you from getting divine gear since you could regularly get it for free.
>>
>>47210790
So I could use it to discount Divine Gear and then use the 200cp to purchase it?

also can I use the free 200cp to split the difference on item cost like use it and normal CP to purchase an item
>>
>>47210779
Two things to consider, mostly.

>Didn't take the Drawback where XANA starts out on Jumper Must Die Mode.
>The musings of what is effectively a robotic child with over 200 years of memories and upgrades, and extensive prior experience with digital combat. In other words, someone likely to get a swelled head in this situation, talking about it AFTER everything was resolved. Might've picked up too much talent for bragging from the Maverick Hunters.

tl;dr, the things our little Robot Master has witnessed are things best joked about or brushed off rather than reflected on.
>>
>>47210851
>So I could use it to discount Divine Gear and then use the 200cp to purchase it?
I'm pretty sure you can, that's what I did.
>also can I use the free 200cp to split the difference on item cost like use it and normal CP to purchase an item
Don't see why not
>>
File: DarkYoung.png (4 MB, 1134x1478) Image search: [Google]
DarkYoung.png
4 MB, 1134x1478
>>47210868
Much appreciated kind anon i was mid build and needed the info

Will continue lurking the thread to see if the jump creator says otherwise
>>
>>47210864
Ah, fair enough.
>>
Did anyone claim SWTOR as a jump?
>>
>>47210851
Sure, I guess. My doubt is what constitutes as Gear. Is it a weapon, a suit of armour, an entire weapons-gear set of made to compliment your build?
>>
>>47210972
Pretty sure KOTOR anon did. Could have been someone else, though.
>>
>>47210978
Divine gear is a full kit of the best possible gear for your build, like having a full collection of the most powerful gear for your class in WoW.
>>
>>47210972
Captain Brutus is working on it, I believe.
>>
>>47210972
>>47210996
Some from Space battle did, then gave it up, currently our archivist, Captain Brutus, has it claimed. He also claimed the Ork Jump.
>>
>>47210996
Nah, KOTOR's doing Original Trilogy. Brutus has Old Republic claimed.
>>
>>47211030
Ork Jump! that sounds awesome and horrible at the same time!
>>
>>47211050
Now if only Tau jump.

Necron and Tyranid jumps less likely.
>>
>>47211050
>Ork Jump! that sounds awesome and Orky at the same time!
FTFY
>>
>>47211046
>Original Trilogy
Oh, I can't wait to interfere in the fight between Kenobi and Vader with various supernatural-nullifying perks.

...It occurs to me that much of what I'm doing in my jumps these days is screwing with people. Partly for fun, partly to help prod them into being better people or at least using their damned brains, but screwing with them a lot.

>>47211070
Blueberry jump would be interesting.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 67

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.