[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What are some interesting archetypes you've imagined and/or
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1448603085288.png (183 KB, 1500x1500) Image search: [Google]
1448603085288.png
183 KB, 1500x1500
What are some interesting archetypes you've imagined and/or played for a true neutral character?
I'm tired of druids and animals.
>>
Rot druid. In my campaign there's a class called Skrelniks, druids who work the cycle of life from both ends, raising the dead to till soil and work compost. They've got fungus leshys that are inhabited by the spirit of one of their ancestors, and often choose yeast as their leshy, making beer and bread. They're out to overclock nature.
>>
>>47205223
They're also cheerful as fuck
>>
>>47205223
That's pretty good, although I'd like to avoid druids altogether.
I was thinking more about a mercenary or lone traveler type, but I don't know if that's feasible without getting into respectively NE or CN territory.
I'm having a hard time defining the personality of a TN character since it's generally the nameless bystander alignment.
>>
>>47205350
You can have a TN mercenary if he's in just for the cash but doesn't enjoy killing and doesn't cause unnecessary harm. Just a guy who kills for money, but a decent person otherwise.
>>
>>47205350
Lone traveller? Maybe a sorcerer named Pyro, with red hair and red robes, who only casts ice spells? Trying to get away from the stigma of his name?
>>
>>47205826
kek
>always gets into situations that involve him being wrongly accused of arson
>is actually scared of fire
>>
File: maxresdefault[1].jpg (109 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault[1].jpg
109 KB, 1024x768
>>47205350
You don't care about the adventure's stupid plot and would have rather avoided getting caught in it in the first place. You just want people to fuck off and let you do your job in peace. You also have a strong sense of professional pride that prohibits truly despicable actions, despite the rather dubious morality of your job.
>>
>>47205060
True Neutral that's not druid/animal?

Easy. Either be a monk or a wizard, both trying to achieve perfection.

TN is perfect for those.
>>
>>47206023
This is literally exactly how i play my TN rogue
>>
>>47205954
>hates his parents
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.