[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you play a assassing beserker?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3
File: dwarf.png (121 KB, 240x255) Image search: [Google]
dwarf.png
121 KB, 240x255
How do you play a assassing beserker?
>>
>>47127907

Have them twerk over their fallen foes and verbally joust with the bard.
>>
>>47127947
>le joke about the spelling mistake

eric, screenshoted
>>
>>47127988
Make shit thread, get shit replies.

Fuck yourself OP.
>>
Rage quietly? be mute or something
>>
>>47128116
>damage control
>>
>>47128172
That doesn't even make any sense
>>
https://1d4chan.org/wiki/Eversor
>>
>>47127907
http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Gogron_gro-Bolmog
Assassin is a profession, not a method.
>>
File: image.png (151 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
image.png
151 KB, 620x465
>>
>>47128172
Damage control on what? You're a retarded idiot, and the thread is fucking stupid.
>>
File: 4872080-guts.jpg (1001 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
4872080-guts.jpg
1001 KB, 1600x1200
>>
>>47127907
Assuming you meant assassinating,
a) play a barbarian
b) kill people for political or theological reasons

If you want to hearken back to the Hashashin, the origin point of the term get high as balls while doing it.
>>
>>47128208
>>47128254
Thanks.
>>
>>47127907
clench, clench lethally
>>
>>47128625
>>47128625
CLENCH YOUR ASSHOLE AS TIGHT AS YOU CAN AND SCREAM "TEXAS SMASH!"
>>
>>47127907
Follow the steps of Oinkbane.
>>
>>47127907
A berserk assassin is probably a disposable member of their group, and intended to make a big spectacle out of things.
>>
You could also have the rage thing as being more of a zen trance state. In which case, you could have a Cyborg Ninja/Winter Soldier/Religious Ecstasy trance sort of assassin type.
>>
You get the new ability to rage without making a sound by passing a DC +5 stealth check.
>>
Take any bomb plot.

Replace the bomb with you.
>>
Like the Eversor Assassin from 40K
>>
>>47127907

Leaving aside all the twerking jokes, I think I can help float this thread.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_Woxuzwss

This is the example you're seeking for, absolute rogues striking with silent rage, invisible and using simple weapons to fuck up heavy forces.
Bonus points because it's a real world example.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.