[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Stat the first Planeswalker.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1st Planeswalker.png (2 MB, 1212x635) Image search: [Google]
1st Planeswalker.png
2 MB, 1212x635
Hey there /tg/.
A thought came to me yesterday. Jesus was the first planeswalker. being the first documented crosser of the planes. Say we take him from Christian mythology into MTG. What would his colours be, and where do you think he would walk to?
>>
he can make dead people resurrect
100% black mana shit
>>
>>47116321
White, clearly. Jesus was definitely white.
>>
>>47116962
>>
>>47117207
...why is that edgy?
>>
Walk on water = Islandwalk = blue
Summon swarms of fish = blue
Farseeing (e.g. when he looked at Nathaniel under the tree) = look into opponent's hand = blue

Jesus was clearly blue.
>>
>>47117253
Just so used to the Jesus was black movement that I thought you might have been implying it again... Sorry if that wasn't the case.
>>
>>47117256
>artifact destruction (money lenders in the temple) = red
>34 "Do not assume that I have come to bring peace to the earth; I have not come to bring peace, but a sword. 35For I have come to turn ‘A man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law" = red
>PASSION of the Christ
>passion = red

Jesus was clearly red
>>
>>47117401
>Jesus was black movement
>>
>>47116321
>>47116554
>>47116962
>>47117256
>>47117870
So, Jesus is 5-color planeswalker?
An oldwalker, even
>>
>>47117256
>>47117870
>Conjuring food to feed a crowd = Green's lifegain fluff
>Didn't die when he was killed = Regeneration
>Walked everywhere = Explore

Jesus was clearly green
>>
Feeding five thousand = token swarm = green
Buffing his army of disciples? Green.
Weather control? Green again!

Obviously, Jesus is green.
>>
>>47117941
>>47117943
>>47117946
5 color confirmed.
>>
>>47116321
There are documented planes walkers that are older than 2000 years though
Like sorin, ugin, Nahiri and bolas. Probably some of urza's lot too. And that one guy who edged up and just fucking have yawgmoth Phyrexia
>>
File: Jesus the Christ.jpg (42 KB, 375x523) Image search: [Google]
Jesus the Christ.jpg
42 KB, 375x523
>>47117962
>>
>>47118565
>not three life
jesus christ man have you read the book
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.