[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's this from? It looks like forge world but it isn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: blogger-image-928909864.jpg (64 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-928909864.jpg
64 KB, 640x480
What's this from? It looks like forge world but it isn't that alpha pattern titan.
>>
File: not that hard.png (342 KB, 766x937) Image search: [Google]
not that hard.png
342 KB, 766x937
Really...?
>>
It is most definitely the uber Titan Plasma Cannon for the Warlord. Sunfury plasma annihilator maybe it is called?
>>
>>47111109
Huh, How strange.

https://www.forgeworld.co.uk/en-AU/Mars-Alpha-Pattern-Warlord-Titan?_requestid=32731975

It's not there.

Why is that?!?!
>>
File: blogger-image-905918982.jpg (58 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-905918982.jpg
58 KB, 640x480
>>47111089
>>
File: blogger-image-2078239265.jpg (82 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
blogger-image-2078239265.jpg
82 KB, 640x480
>>47111109
I don't see this head there.
>>
>>47111322
>>47111342
>>47111358
I don't give a fuck. You're a retard for not using google in the first place you fucking loser.
>>
>>47111637
Hey there anon, my name actually is Brandon Smith and I live in Plainville, Connecticut, United States of America, and I just wanted to say that you are an absolute cock-inhaling faggot of a human being who should go and shitfuck himself up the dickhole for having such genuinely retarded opinions. It literally seems to me that you may actually legitimately be a mentally handicapped person whose handler has accidentally allowed to access a computer. My recommendation is that you go out to your nearest freeway at your earliest convenience and insert yourself into the traffic such that motorists are forced to either swerve or splatter your being upon the hoods and windshields of their cars, traumatizing all those within them as you do, so that these sorts of inane and stupid shit thoughts that seem to just spew out of your anus of a mouth will never be seen on this board again. Alternatively, go to your resident barbecue and turn the grill on to its highest heat, then place your hands into the flames until they are roasted into unrecognizable stumpy, blackened appendages that will require years of treatment and therapy to heal into scarred lumps which will require a lifetime of medication to relieve the constant and permanent pain from nerve damage, in order to prevent yourself from ever typing such a dumb sentence ever again.

Thanks,
Brandon
>>
>>47111322

It hasn't been released yet. FW often shows off previews of products.
>>
>>47111089

Google warlord titan plasma, click image that is similar, click visit page. Idiot.
http://www.belloflostsouls.net/2016/01/gw-new-warlord-titan-weapons-head.html

>>47111668
KYS.
>>
>>47111089
What's this from?
>>
>>47111089
Yes it is that alpha Titan.
>>47111322
It's not available yet.
>>47112876
FFS
>>
It's the lucius pattern head and the claw and plasma cannon. They were previewed a couple months ago but haven't made their way to release yet.

If this was a shitty bait thread, well, you got me.
>>
>>47111668
Is this a new copypasta or something?
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.