[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>The Imperium of Man has found a machine that creates pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
File: germx_thumb.jpg (37 KB, 388x484) Image search: [Google]
germx_thumb.jpg
37 KB, 388x484
>The Imperium of Man has found a machine that creates pic related at such a rate you can supply the entire Imperium with bottles of the stuff.
How would this change the setting?
>>
>>47104168
Nothing at all happens.

MAYBE backwards feral worlds may improve. Maybe.
>>
>>47104168
Slightly fewer guardsmen die of infections.
>>
>>47104168
Nurgle gets a slight headache, then makes a new germ that's even stronger.
>>
>>47104168
Somebody finds a way to make a doomsdays weapon out of it.

Somehow.

This fails because in the grim dark future, the status quo must be maintained to sell more overpriced books and models.
>>
>>47104168
Load in macro-cannon shells, fire at Tyranid swarm, hope it works.
>>
>>47104293
>wishing the "story" was "progressed", like what happened to Warhammer Fantasy

You people never learn.
>>
>>47104314
Why would you fire Germ-X at a Nid swarm? Your target is literally in the name of the substance.
>>
>>47104314
That's stupid.

I can understand your logic if it was Nurgle Plaguebearers, but the Tyranids whole shtick is that they want more BIOMASS. Explain yourself.
>>
>>47104168
At most, Nurgle loses .001% of his power to sanitation.
The Imperium can already produce similar if not superior things easily; the issue is distribution, and it really isn't a priority.
>>
>>47104499
>Explain yourself.
Tyranid rely on symbiosis between individual species / components of the swarm. There's a chance this goes all the way down to the germ level. If you disrupt that part of the structure, you might damage the whole.
>>
>>47106315
Not doing everything possible, no matter how minor, to fight chaos is a clear sign that you're a chaos worshiper. Now you and everyone you've ever known has to die in the most torturous way imaginable.
>>
>>47104168

This isn't promethium.

>Into the trash it goes
>>
>>47104168
A new method of exterminatus. Death by drowning worlds in germ-x.
>>
>>47108328

I'm not sure supplying your average guardsman with a bottle of promethium would terribly well.
>>
>>47104168
Over time superbugs evolve and kill everyone.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.