[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
RPG
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
Hello all, I am interested I having a private chat D&D style RPG campaign. it will be a basic middle earthy story (eg find some treasure, slay a dragon, rescue princess, etc...)

TRADITIONAL RULES DO NOT APPLY.
I have never played D&D before so you don't need to know anything about the game, the only thing you need to know is basic math, how to read, your ABC's and your 123's

For those trolls who got my last thread taken down, please leave innocent people trying to have some wholesome RPG fun alone and post your negative comments elsewhere.

For more info please see below.

1: I will act as DM

2: Players will be assigned random classes, and races picked from a hat on my end (names are up to the player) to get everything straight and keep things authentic in chat [ I will email you the name race class and stats of your character, so you can fill out your chat username accordingly ]

3: players must select 1 strength 1 weakness and 1 weapon. (eg keen sight, hard of hearing, wand)

4: when rolling (to keep things fare) I will be using random a dice rolling program on behalf of the player who's turn it is.

5: the campaign will take place in a magical land (private chat room) where only the chosen few are allowed to enter. (to get invite to this chatroom, I need to send an invite to your email [Its best to use an alternate account to ward off spammers and trolls] I will alert you in the chat if you are chosen so don't worry about fake invites in your email)

6: the deadline is going to be Sunday May 8th 2016. the game will be at a (TBD) time and date only the lucky players who are chosen will know about.

(PS If all goes well I would definitely be willing to host another game again with different player.)
>>
>>47097199
This can only end well.
>>
it sounds just like the beginning of a "that DM" story
>>
>>47097199
How are the chosen few being chosen?
>>
>>47097456
It is, but /tg/ is a horrible tease with those of late. We didn't even get confirmation about Operation Raping Glory.
>>
>>47098285
I'm sorry I'm new here and i was told to post on /tg/ doesn't that stand for traditional game?
I was directed here to make this post, if this is not the right place could you direct me where I should go plz
>>
>>47097525
the ones who want to enter the game can private message me here

https://www.youtube.com/user/BecauseEyeSaid/about
>>
>>47098622
the private message must include the email you want the private chat room invite to be sent to

all info shared will be kept private this way

ps if you don't trust my intentions make a dummy email so I don't know your real one.

pss no negative comments please, I'm getting really discouraged about this, I just want to have a fantasy RPG with some likeminded nerds
>>
>>47098699
4chan is for posters 18 and up. You need to leave.
>>
>>47099261
dude im 22
>>
File: not how the force works.jpg (28 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
not how the force works.jpg
28 KB, 600x338
>>47097199

>players must select 1 strength 1 weakness and 1 weapon. (eg keen sight, hard of hearing, wand)

That's not how D&D works.
>>
>>47102174
>TRADITIONAL RULES DO NOT APPLY.
>>
>>47103649
You know D&D is a set of rules and not a style of game, right? Though if you want to say it is, it is a dungeoncrawler and not whatever you're thinking.
>>
>>47101882
The quality of your posts make it clear that you're either underageb& or a troll.
>>
>>47097199
FUCK THIS WHOLE THING!
ALL YOU TROLLS CAN SUCK MY DICK!

4CHANS IS NOT APLACE FOR ME APPARENTLY!
>>
>>47103970
if you are getting upset this easily than no, 4chan is not a place for you.
>>
>all these biters
>>
File: 1446786952983.png (183 KB, 649x386) Image search: [Google]
1446786952983.png
183 KB, 649x386
>>47103970

I'm honestly having trouble figuring out if this is all a troll or not.
>>
>>47103970
This thread could have been kind of funny if you lasted more than 15 posts before doing the "screw you guys" thing

Like, what was the point of concocting such an elaborate troll setup if you were going to quit immediately? That's kind of pathetic.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.