[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the wealthiest traditional gamer?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
Who's the wealthiest traditional gamer?
>>
More importantly, who the fuck cares?
>>
I dunno, probably Vin Diesel?
>>
>>47066425
This, or maybe Joss Whedon.
>>
>>47066425
It used to be Robin Williams.
>>
Probably the kid of some Saudi shiek or Russian oligarch
>>
>>47066251
Anyone with a group of good friends who love to sit around a table, roll some dice, and share some stories.
>>
>>47066501
This, at the time of his death his collection comprised two boxes of every GW/citadel kit ever made up to that point, full runs of bones minis and various out of print systems and stuff many have forgotten, original rulebooks for just about every system you can dream of and a whole bunch of other awesome stuff. But yeah he was big in to Warhammer of both flavors iirc.
>>
Stephen Colbert?
>>
>>47066251
The richest fa/tg/uy I know is named mike and he owns 2 black lotus and almost 1600 dollars in magic cards
>>
>>47066534
This. Those people have way more money than Hollywood actors.
>>
>>47066251
Why the fuck does anyone care about celebrities?
>>
>>47068443

Because, unlike stupid, anonymous internet faggots - such as yourself - celebrities have accomplished IRL feats which are celebrated by a great many others. Hence the term. Also, kill yourself.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.