[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The king is missing. You have been summoned by the Lady to a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6
File: image.png (135 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
image.png
135 KB, 360x270
The king is missing.

You have been summoned by the Lady to a private audience. She is clearly distraught, having evidence of crying displayed on her makeup.

>But the captain of the guard keeps rudely interrupting her.
>>
I always thought it was weird that that one reporter chick wanted to get the gargoyle dick. I mean, I wasn't attracted to the chick gargoyle.

Ok, that second part was a lie. Between her and the chick mummy from mummies alive, I had so many kid boners I didn't understand.
>>
>>47054990
>reporter

Eliza was a cop. You are thinking of April from Ninja Turtles.
>>
File: oops.jpg (107 KB, 616x223) Image search: [Google]
oops.jpg
107 KB, 616x223
>>47055007
Oh. I thought that one kind of hot spic from Batman was a cop and the Gargoyles chick was a reporter. Man, 80's and 90's cartoons had some breddy gud eye candy.
>>
>>47054990
Demona and the cop chick are very good at pitching tents.
>>
>>47054957
>But the captain of the guard keeps rudely interrupting her.

Good, he's clearly a man who knows what I'm there for and is willing to skip right to the part where me and my comrades get paid.
>>
>>47055048
>except it's not about you getting paid
>more than anything it's off-hand comments about how hiring outsiders is a useless proposition.
>or about how the city guard themselves can easily handle this situation
>>
>>47055110
piss off the captain of the guard by interrupting him with "what?" and making him repeat everything he says. do this until he threatens to throw me out, then point out that the queen personally invited me. if she pulls his leash, fine. if not, then he probably did the king and is probably planning to do her next.
>>
>plot twist

The BBEG convinced the queen and the city guard to disappear the king, and they're hiring you under false premises so they can use you as the fall guy(s).
>>
>>47054957
I don't care about their internal squabbles. I patiently listen to the problem, then quote a price and negotiate terms.
My first requirement for taking the job is that I never pay another ha'penny in taxes for the rest of my days.
>>
File: CHOOSE_WISELY.jpg (94 KB, 630x630) Image search: [Google]
CHOOSE_WISELY.jpg
94 KB, 630x630
Madam, the warriors of the cloth are much more receptive to the concerns of the properly faithful. Perhaps if the royal treasury were to come up with the tithe His Majesty has been neglecting, the Church could help. But if we were to neglect the devout to expend effort and resources of a godless heathen, what kind of shepherds would we be?
>>
File: nephertina.png (769 KB, 941x543) Image search: [Google]
nephertina.png
769 KB, 941x543
>>47054990
>That mummy girl
>Showing off her perky tits and lewd belly button
>Her mummy bros didnt realize she was a girl for 35,000 years

I really enjoyed her miniskirt + spats + kneesocks combo though
>>
>>47054957
.....and?
What you some kinda questfag who wants us to finish your own story for you? Finish the basic premise to your fucking post before hitting the button first.
>>
>>47054957
spoiler alert, the guard captain is the reason the king's missing.

The king is a werecreature, and the guard has been privately commissioned, by his own hand, to keep him locked away until they can gather the ingredients for the cure (which are very rare). Unfortunately, not wanting his wife to worry, he didn't tell her. Nobody else bothered to, either.
>>
>>47055927
>Shriveled
>Desiccated
>Smells like rot and preservatives

No thanks
>>
File: steve-austin-what.jpg (40 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
steve-austin-what.jpg
40 KB, 600x300
>>47055146
I like the way you think, anon.
>>
File: hot-ra.jpg (123 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
hot-ra.jpg
123 KB, 480x360
>>47056648
She's clearly neither shriveled nor desiccated, so I doubt she stinks either.

They are magic, and they have a magical golden ancient Egyptian hotrod, your objections are invalid.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.