[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
romance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: sweet-fantasy-romance-wallpaper.jpg (293 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
sweet-fantasy-romance-wallpaper.jpg
293 KB, 1600x1000
does anyone have some fun /tg/ related romance stories? be it NPCxPC, PCxPC, or anything in between. where you the dm, player, lover, or just some asshole watching the shit show?
>>
Not actually a romance story, but if you like I can tell you the tale of Feelings Robot, the android who just wanted to give everyone hugs and cookied.
>>
>>47049224
Me and my GF had a romance between our characters once that was pretty funny, I guess.
Was a fairly minor part of the game though and it wasn't hugely developed, just a weird quirk of both of the personalities.
>>
>>47049799
Hugs and cookies. I meant to say hugs and cookies. Damn phone keyboard.
>>
Actually watched a romance bloom between an arbiter and a sister of battle in one season. Was nice, since they were both good roleplayers, a bit awkward since one was my rl partner, but not a huge deal, since we don't take the table with us or anything.
>>
For some time I was playing a literal cuckquean wizard. Does that count?
>>
>>47049869
A player tried to pull the exact thing off in the dark heresy campaign I ran a while ago... It ended with him beating her to death because he was betraying the inquisition to protect a mutant and she wasn't having any of it... That and his attempts at seduction amounted to turning up at her quarters drunk, and trying to fondle her in the middle of a fight.
>>
>>47049992
You figure the sister would have left him a bloody smear instead. Those girls are supposed to be like space marine tough, yeah? Haven't played one yet so I wouldn't know.
>>
>>47050133
No, Sisters of Battle are entirely human.
They just wear power-armor and use bolters.
Unless you mean for hitting on her at all, in which case the exact nature of sexuality among the Sororitas is kinda vague because while GW has an adolescent fascination with blood and skulls they don't really understand how their penises work yet because nobody gave them the talk.
>>
>>47050133
In Dark heresy, SoB are designed to level up their shooting ability faster than their meld, which is how she was built. Since the fight started in Melendez range, she didn't have the oppurtunity to deploy her lasting, or she'd have taken him apart. That, and he had a shock maul, and even with her high toughness, she kept getting stunned. With the rest of the party on the traitors side, she had no help and, after 10 rounds of the two flailing at each other, she died from shock after the Arbitrator crushed her leg.
The arbitrator and the rest of the party was killed immediately afterwards and the campaign ended, because they were stupid enough to decide that the best place to betray the Imperium, was onboard a pilgrim vessel full of religious fanatics.
>>
>>47050234
#melee, not meld
#melee, not Melendez

Fucking ipad
>>
File: Don Alonzo and Lady Katya.png (2 MB, 2096x1440) Image search: [Google]
Don Alonzo and Lady Katya.png
2 MB, 2096x1440
Yes, and playing it with a paladin courtly love style (ie not lel I rolled to seduce) has had some cute moments
>>
>>47050253
Also
#lasgun ... Not lasting
Fucking ipad
>>
>>47049224
Heck, I've got two. And funny enough, both of the NPC partners in either relationship were originally members of the ruling council for the same eladrin city, and on opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of personality.

Our bard wooed one after
>putting on an impromptu concert for the council's monthly public gathering
>saving her life from drow assassins who had infiltrated the gathering
>promptly reciting her favorite poem verbatim while still splattered in blood (though, unbeknownst to her, he was being fed the lines by his kobold henchman)
He quickly learned that she was an impulsive mess who had a tendency to act first and ask questions later. Luckily (?), so was he.

Our wizard's relationship was more natural, with all of the awkward growing pains of two people realizing they have the hots for one another.
>saved her from a bag of holding after she was kidnapped as part of the aforementioned drow invasion
>helped her not only stop the drow, but prevent a diplomatic crisis with the eladrins' shapeshifter neighbors
>helped plan the defense of the party's own home base alongside her after news came of an approaching army baring down on the region
They learned to respect each other and got close due to shared interests. And that's when she revealed that she was actually a silver dragon.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.