[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #812: My Hovercraft Is Full Of Nids Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26
File: JC.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46908854
>>
File: duel.png (201 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
duel.png
201 KB, 540x303
Is it always time to duel?
>>
Son of a bitch. How did that even happen.

ACTUAL LAST THREAD:
>>46988024
>>
File: HERESY1.jpg (142 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
HERESY1.jpg
142 KB, 400x400
>>47006482
HERESY!HERESY!HERESY!
>>
File: image.png (13 KB, 255x260) Image search: [Google]
image.png
13 KB, 255x260
MUPPET TREASURE ISLAND (19)
--LOCATION--
Bristol
--IDENTITY--
Officer (900cp)
Human
Male, 30yo
--SKILLS--
•Capital Fellow
•Professional Pirate (800cp)
•Loyalty (500cp)
•Musical Number
•Sailing For Adventure (100cp)
--ITEMS--
•Clothes
--COMPANIONS--
•Alicia (Human, Cabin Girl F 11yo) (0cp)
->Smart As Paint

Yohoho and a bottle of rum! I'm not really a pirate, and I'm not really going to go look for treasure. However we did decide to become adventurers, me Hope & Alicia who's now in a smaller, younger body. I figured it was less conspicuous if she dressed as a cabin boy. Less she draw unwanted attention.

I did commandeer a pirate vessel, and made sure the crew wasn't harmed. I dropped them off after we set sail, and their roles were replaced by robots. So we sailed the ocean blue, for ten years we sailed all around the world. We even hunted pirates for awhile, and delivered them to authorities.

While here we explored the Amazon, met lots of natives, smoozed it with the upper echelons of European society, and circumnavigated the world several times. I think Alicia appreciated this and growing up again. It was a good downtime from all the stress of several other trips. I just hope my next trip is as eventful as this one was.
>>
File: Tenno_carrier.jpg (408 KB, 1200x740) Image search: [Google]
Tenno_carrier.jpg
408 KB, 1200x740
Right. Sorry it's been so long, and it's not as good of an update, buuuuut here: http://pastebin.com/EjN7NaVE

Changelogs:
-Arcane Attachment removed
-Most items fleshed out
-Weapon system figured out
-Additional items thrown in

Just need to figure out the last three items then I'm mostly home free to figure out the customization tables. Everything else is basically dropping lore paragraphs.

However, I do have a question to ask. Specifically, about pic related.

See the bottom of that craft? That's where the Liset is docked (which is still staying in the jump). You know, the ship we usually see when we go on missions. The BIG ship is the Orbiter, which is apparently the main ship players use. Slightly bigger on the inside, but it's basically the equivalent to a space trailer home, and judging by the size to the Liset, it's probably... the size of your standard apartment building?

Part of me is unsure about offering it, since while it has no weapons it's got some CRAZY ass shielding technology and cloaking like no one's business. On the other hand it's not that big and it's got no weapons... IF I was to offer it, would 300CP undiscounted be a good price?
>>
Is hiding in an entire jump frowned upon? For some jumps I've taken max drawbacks for the purpose of getting perks for future jumps but made plans to hide out for the entire jump as the drawbacks often make me not viable in direct combat.
>>
>>47006625
You have to be interesting for the benefactor. Hiding isn't entertaining.
>>
>>47006625
Is your fear interesting to write or talk about?
If yes, probably fine

If you're hiding behind an invincible wall you're probably being boring
>>
So. I just remembered you can get a a variant of the notorious Pierce ability in Devil Survivor 2-Piercing attack. For the uninitiated, this thing's gimmick is it can't be resisted, nulled and absorbed. And yes, it works on the final bosses of the routes.

My question is-what happens if you use Pierce to augment another spell and cast it against Imagine Breaker?
>>
>>47006624
It looks kind of like a xenomorph's head

I guess that sounds fine?

What makes the shielding and cloaking technology so cool compared to, say, Mass Effect?
>>
>>47006732
Imagine Breaker will probably start to disassemble it, but it would likely be too slow and the attack would likely go through.
>>
>>47006732
better yet

Pierce + Sting
>>
>>47006624
looks good to me and 300cp seems a bit small to me, although I don't know how good the stealth and shields are. Do you have a bench mark to base them off?
>>
>>47006474
Of course
>>
>>47006624
>Arcane Attachment removed
What, why?
>>
>>47006785
We need to go deeper

Pierce+Sting+Super Spin
>>
>>47006732
One thing I noticed in FF6 nobody else seems to talk about is that some of the magic perks seem to imply that spells that pierce all defenses exist. Might be worth looking into.
>>
>>47006785
I'm not sure if you could use Sting on a spell. It mostly affects solid objects, using it on magical energy seems a bit off to me. Maybe if it was the sort of spell that manifests as a physical projectile made of solidified mana?
>>
>>47006752
>>47006804
Well apparently they've been able to avoid just about any detection in the freaking game, and that includes the Orokin technology in the towers. AND they can let people go into the Void without worry. So you could pretty much crawl up someone's asshole before they even realized you're there.

>>47006823
Honestly? It's so fucking complicated that I don't know HOW to figure it out. If you've got a good idea on how to implement it I'll gladly put it back in.
>>
>>47006874
Can you give me the text of the perk pre-removal?
>>
>>47006624
I might be putting my foot in my mouth here but 300 seems a bit low, maybe bump it up to 400?
>>
>>47006826
DEEPER.

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse
>>
>>47006874
Oh, fair enough. I assume it would translate into being able to travel into nearby otherworlds like the Warp in future jumps?

>>47006868
They do? How so?

Also, Pierce vs Exalted Perfect Defense?
>>
Are there perk that make tricks you pull more powerful if you only use them once in a blue moon?

>>47006679
>You have to be interesting for the benefactor.
Which is something that always seems a little vague to me. You don't see many Jumper concerned about growing too boring for the Benefactor. I'd be terribly superstitious about that in their place.
>>
>>47006893
...yeah funny that, I didn't HAVE text. Mainly due to the aforementioned issue with trying to figure out how to implement it.

>>47006899
...wait, really? Between you and >>47006804 I'm actually getting a little worried here. If only because I'm fretting someone will start trying to rip my throat out for 'overpricing it' when other jumps have offered far bigger ships for less of a price.
>>
>>47006874
If the stealth is that strong i'd say boost the cost to 400-500 cp.

Also ever notice how we use cp (Cheese pizza) to purchase things? It's like jumpchain is hiding something.
>>
>>47006952
Gonna have to get back to you when I don't have a weird OCD thing keeping me from opening new tabs then.
>>
>>47006937
I'd imagine that would fall under the Beldr clause, dude's the exception to the rule(Devil Survivor Beldr, I mean, who no sells almighty).
>>
>>47006937
Perfect Defense wins, at least in the Exalted jump itself, whenever that comes out. It's an explicit part of the physics of that universe (not even metaphysics, just regular physics) that Perfect Defenses are exactly what they say on the label. I believe Babylon was saying that he was thinking about making post-jump Perfect Defenses just "really really really strong defenses", which could in theory be overcome.
>>
>>47006936
I don't recognise that last one

NOT DEEP ENOUGH

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo
>>
>>47006989
To be fair there wasn't any Pierce-analogue ability there. And the Demifiend was able to take on Kagutsuchi with Pierce, and Kagutsuchi should logically be many orders of magnitude more powerful than Beldr

>>47006992
You may be correct but I ought to point out it wasn't always so, fluffwise. A Primordial, Qaf, altered the Shinma ages ago such that defense would take precedence over offense absolutely.

By that reasoning in theory something on the level of Shinmaic Calibration could hypothetically bypass PDs, e.g. by using something like a Miracle Shell to create a zone where the Shinma react to them differently.
>>
>>47006624
Question about Harmonious Unity, does it mean that we could go to, say, Resident Evil, and start making those viruses a part of us?
>>
File: 1266863612138.jpg (653 KB, 980x1439) Image search: [Google]
1266863612138.jpg
653 KB, 980x1439
>>47006937
>I assume it would translate into being able to travel into nearby otherworlds like the Warp in future jumps?
...uuuuuuh. UUUUUUH. SHIT I HAVE NO IDEA I REALLY DON'T WANT TO ANSWER THAT RIGHT NOW. Seriously I have no idea I'm afraid of stepping on toes.

>>47006969
Well I used Platinum in this case because well, Plat is an in-game currency. So it felt fitting.

>>47006977
Tell you what, here's a link to Arcane. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Arcane_Enhancement

>>47006949
>You don't see many Jumper concerned about growing too boring for the Benefactor
This is actually part of why I play the way I do. No armies, no massive ships/fleets, none of that stuff. While this ended up meaning any personal items or magic stuff I do could fuck up a lot of things (especially since my chain's over 560 jumps), it means anything that I need to do, I have to do it myself. This forces me to consider if I REALLY want to grab something or if I REALLY want to risk attacking someone. Even more, it means I have to be careful of how I spend my time. You could have all the magic in the world, and ten years is still ten years.
>>
>>47007005
What is needed to defeat Imagine Breaker is something that is not supernatural or something too powerful for IB to negate, decide what that means via fanwanking.
>>
>>47007115
>pic

What the fuck
>>
>>47007099
Pierce was in that game, it's just that Beldr reflects physical, the one defense Pierce can't bypass. And the Demi-Fiend is also on a whole different level himself, though I see your point.
>>
File: 1423626967503.png (63 KB, 330x244) Image search: [Google]
1423626967503.png
63 KB, 330x244
>>47007106
... ...yyyyyeeeeeeeeees?

>>47007164
Railgun series is a hell of a drug.
>>
Where is the Exalted jump?
>>
>>47007180
...You know, it's funny. Just the other day I was trying to figure out what kind of combo I would need to become a cosmic horror-like space plague/parasite. This will help. A lot.
>>47007251
Being worked on, apparently. Patience.
>>
>>47007115
Aight. Calm down, mang. Just be cool, y'know? Or just have it not be able to do that in the future, it's all good.

Deep breaths.

>>47007176
It was? Huh, I stand correct-

-weird, I was told in another thread that a fully leveled Abel was probably on par with the Demifiend because in Naoya's route he routs God's forces successfully enough to announce to his friend he'll be coming home in a month while True Demon Demifiend's war's outcome was never shown

>>47007116
Nah. Touma barely withstood/repelled an archangel with his hand, indicating it has an upper limit-at which point the dragons sealed inside it but that's another story. And Pierce works on things on the same powerlevel as Index archangels.
>>
>>47007262
I thought the consensus was that the Exalted setting would make mincemeat out of Jumpers? How do you balance that?
>>
File: Oh shit brace your ass.png (407 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
Oh shit brace your ass.png
407 KB, 640x360
Shin Megami Tensei Powerlevels are nonexistant/bullshit

More news at 11

>Final got announced for this summer as Apocalypse

SHIT
SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIT
>>
>>47007005
Perk in Chronicles of Narnia - increases- well, just read the second paragraph here:
>This represents an overall improvement to your strength, agility, and endurance. However, the true benefits of this fighting style manifest themselves when you go up against a foe larger or physically more imposing than yourself. The benefits scale depending on how overmatched you are: a waifish adolescent girl attacking a burly adult man would be capable of some impressive feats, while a two-foot-tall talking mouse who picks a fight with a Kaiju might become the stuff of legends.

STILL. NOT. DEEP. ENOUGH.

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust
>>
>>47007330
Are we just making the One-Cut Jumper?
>>
>>47007330
What are all these from?
>>
>>47007395
In order:

Devil Survivor - Worm - JoJo - Chronicles of Narnia - Rosario + Vampire - Medaka - Blazblue - Banner Saga - Star Trek: TNG & DS9 - Generic Magical Girl - Soul Eater - Mushoku Tensei - Terra Formars
>>
>>47007281
This >>47007326 is sadly true. We have no way of benchmarking just how powerful SMT characters are. We know that the Demi-Fiend was marching on the Great Will, but what about Abel? Was he simply fighting the local YHVH? More than that, compare SMT 2 YHVH with every other version of him after. He needed the Megido Arc, where as Metatron and Satan are apparently planet/universe busters, where as Kagatsuchi pulls off the Conception, then you have Brahman and his nonsense, and it just doesn't add up. So there's no way to figure out how powerful everyone is, even ignoring the whole Hero killing Michael and Asura yet dying to a rockslide thing. Oh, and this is somewhat unrelated, but I heard rumour that the Stephen DLC reveals that the True Demon ending didn't happen because Lucy beat the Demi-Fiend in that final boss fight. Could just be rumour though.
>>
>>47007296
Exaltations. We're getting them, though limited to Essence 5 so we don't start rewriting the Shinma. Even without them, though, a powerful enough jumper could survive a lot, depending on where they go and what they do. And this isn't even something that the "if you can't compete with the protagonists directly the jump is shit" anon can complain about, because there is a LOT to do in Creation. It's a big place, the surface area of Creation is something like ten times that of Earth. There are conflicts of every power level available there, all of them meaningful in some way. Just because you couldn't take part in the very highest level conflicts doesn't mean you couldn't matter, quite easily to a large number of people. Like, some good anti-mind control and anti-reality warping perks would let you save potentially millions from a Fae incursion, that's plenty meaningful if you ask me.
>>
>>47007330
Why go to all this trouble? Hit the guy with imagine breaker with a rock or with anything as long as it doesn't hit the right hand first.
>>
Mechanically speaking, what number do the 100 CP perks in Forgotten Realms put your ability scores at if you go human?
>>
>>47007482
WE MUST REACH MAXIMUM BULLSHITTU
>>
>>47007330
STEADY ON, DEEPER YET

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust + Fists of Judgement + Anathema + Miss Fortune + Action Commands or Two Can Play That Game! + The Noble Eightfold Path + Exploitation Now! + Blessing of Death + Mystic Eyes of Life Perception + Starsinger
>>
>>47007482
Or a gun. Just a regular gun. Imagine Breaker does nothing against bullets. Even if he blocked it, it would just pulp his hand.
>>
>>47007526
Exactly, stop trying to use hax on the anti-hax plot device and just murder the bastard the old fashioned way.
>>
>>47007457
>Stephen DLC

I'm still trying to grasp the ramifications of an ordinary human who just happened to survive all the way from SMT 1 to Final through Expanse-hopping and levelgrinding until he surpassed NO BULLSHIT THIS TIME FIGHTING FOR REALSIES YHVH by like 20 levels and takes a party of EVERY SMT MAINLINE GAME PROTAGONIST except Space Marine to beat
>>
So question about Sting from worm, using it on arrows good idea or bad idea? How big a thing can it be used on? Vehicles you're at the helm of? How big a vehicle?
>>
>>47007251
Babylon is working on it, unless you go to SB for their version.

>>47007326
[Jumping Internally as well as Externally].

>>47007480
So long as eternal emperor of love attitude and infatuation gathering idol-methodology are on the table through divine transcendence of ability, I have no complaints.
>>
>>47007606
>Stephen
>Ordinary human
Pretty sure he surpassed that a LONG time ago. Besides, to be fair YHVH was being screwed with by the "benevolent" Great Will, so he probably wasn't at the peak of his power anyway.
>>
>>47007624
The SB version offers one perk that gets rid off the Great Curse without any issue whatsoever that can be taught to others and offers an item that lets you make Alchemical Exaltations.

Make of that what you will. But it's the reason I try to pretend it doesn't exist.
>>
>>47007613
Arrows would be a very good idea, the jump says up to the size of a large truck but all worm powers grow in strength over time.
>>
>>47007624
So long I can import companions as exalted, I have no complaints.
>>
File: rotten annoying orange.jpg (125 KB, 1576x816) Image search: [Google]
rotten annoying orange.jpg
125 KB, 1576x816
>>47007526
>>47007594
People always forget the obvious solution.

>>47007694
>but all worm powers grow in strength over time
Which doesn't help when it comes to choosing between them. So many awesome perks...
>>
>>47007513
WE STILL HAVE FURTHER TO GO

Pierce + Sting + Super Spin + Crouching Tiger, Hidden Mouse + Hougetsu Jigen-Tou + Scar Dead + Artificial Causality Weapon-Mucro Regis: Takezo + Blessing of Stravhs + Q This + Anti-Magic + Anti-Demon Wavelength (unnecessary but in there for good measure) + King Ranked: Water King (for Sword of Deprivation) + Absolute Disgust + Fists of Judgement + Anathema + Miss Fortune + Action Commands or Two Can Play That Game! + The Noble Eightfold Path + Exploitation Now! + Blessing of Death + Mystic Eyes of Life Perception + Starsinger + Shehai + Deep Wounds + Somin Shourai's enchantment applied to Takezo + Astra + Aether + Ignis + Double Tap + Weakness Expansion + Our Monsters Are The Same + Scarlet Destiny + Legendary Hero

Actually maybe we shouldn't.
>>
>>47007720
Really? If it just keeps growing the obvious answer is the Eidolon Jr. power, eventually that will be hilariously overpowered.
>>
File: Kirby.png (611 KB, 700x906) Image search: [Google]
Kirby.png
611 KB, 700x906
Where were you when Kirby continues to be amazing

https://my.mixtape.moe/hftdhd.webm
>>
>>47007841
Oh right on that tangent is the Kirby jumpmaker still around? I just kinda wanted the rest of the copy abilities to be in there somehow

Especially ESP since that's basically psychic explosives and teleports
>>
>>47007864
It's Brows, and I haven't seen them recently but they should still be around
>>
>>47007828
So...

At this point, Jumper can cut through anything - damage the everything it cuts along with - in one slice, which that one slice is then duplicated?
>>
>>47007976
Endless Edge.
>>
>>47007694
I was worried that the immunity to physical forces thing would prevent the arrows from flying off, but it also mentions perfect ballistics doesn't it? One of my companions is a sniper so he picked it up just for that another of my companions has a vehicle specifically designed to crash through walls at high velocities around the size of a train engine car, since that's basically what it was based on. I gotta wonder what things he couldn't crash through.
>>
File: Ow_the_edge.jpg (38 KB, 400x366) Image search: [Google]
Ow_the_edge.jpg
38 KB, 400x366
>>47008014
>>
>>47007680
The original question was where is the jump, not if any existing versions are good or not.
>>
Any ideas what to do with 7900 yottawatts an hour of energy? i was trying to get enough energy to fabricate in sup com and i think i over shot it.
>>
>>47008083
Just make sure not to have anyone else in the vehicle. Sting is Manton-limited, you can't apply it to people. The user is immune to the effects of a Sting-enhanced object, so they'll get pulled along by it just fine. But anyone else is going to be disintegrated by touching it.
>>
>>47008148
Actually is that enough to power a death star?
>>
>>47007828
Damn, where the hell are those from?
>>
Has anybody though of the implications of having both 'The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend' from the Bartimaeus jump and the Kaiju form from Pacific Rim?

You could condense the strength of a Kaiju into the body of a human.
>>
>>47008148
Decoration.

Power up weird magnetic fields outside of a planet's atmosphere and pump different kinds of plasma through it.

It'll look all psychedelic and shit, yo.
>>
>>47008148
short-term solution: go to bastion, get burstone direct it into the burstone, now you don't have to worry about wasting it.

Other ideas involve a inertialess drive on the LoT or building more matter fabricators and pumping it into them so you can build more giant robots.
>>
>>47008148
Do you mean yottajoules? Because 7900 yottawatts per hour would mean that every hour your energy production was increasing by 7900 yottajoules. Which...I don't know, maybe you have that, but it seems excessive. You already don't know what to do with that much energy, stop increasing your production.

>>47008187
Nope. You can do some easy back of the envelop calculations on the Death Star's energy requirements by looking at the gravitational potential energy of a planet Aldebarran's size. You'd need to input that much energy to blow the planet apart, otherwise it just cracks and doesn't fly apart. Assuming Aldebarran isn't much less dense than Earth, it would need at least 10^32 joules. A yottajoule is only 10^24.
>>
>>47008217
Yeah, it's pretty neat.
>>
>>47008187
A high-level Jumper probably knows more efficient ways to blow up a planet than building a Death Star.
>>
>>47008201
Starting from the beginning:

Devil Survivor - Worm - JoJo - Chronicles of Narnia - Rosario + Vampire - Medaka - Blazblue - Banner Saga - Star Trek: TNG & DS9 - Generic Magical Girl - Soul Eater - Mushoku Tensei - Terra Formars - Fallen London - Smite - Sailor Moon (I think?) - Asura's Wrath - Lord of Light - no idea - Darksiders - Kara no Kyoukai - also no idea - Elder Scrolls - Skyrim - Binbougami - FE:Awakening - FE:Awakening - FE:Awakening - Generic Zombie Apocalypse - Van Helsing - Twilight - Touhou - Chrono Crusade
>>
>>47008246
Oh shit, forgot that it's Devil Survivor 2, my bad.
>>
>>47008233
792.8 yottajoule hours that i can send where I need on demand so long as i have 1 non hostile dimension to work with.

the death star question was also me and seriously? holy shit. well now i know what to do with the fabricators transform my LoT into a planet and put a bigger power station at the middle.
>>
>>47008343
meme elsewhere, fucboi
>>
>>47008285
Ah, thanks a bunch for the list.
>>
>>47008239
That does not make a death star any less awesome.
>>
>>47008350
Seriously, what's with the "CYOAs are quests" thing? It's blatantly untrue. It's some of the shittiest attempts at trolling I've ever seen.
>>
>>47008373
Retards, that's what.
And/or generalized faggots.
>>
>>47008364
amen to that.

>>47008239
As a high level jumper making stuff i like >>>>>>>>>>>>>> efficiency. Also this a spring board project that will get exponentially more powerful i just have space constraints currently if I want to take this with me from jump to jump.
>>
>>47008373
Chalk it up to a bunch of faggots who start crying anytime someone has fun wrong.

/qst/ wasn't made for us, so until Japmoot makes that shit a 'forum games' board, we're staying on /tg/. Much to these children's chagrin.
>>
>>47008364
Personally I'd only make a Death Star if I can miniaturize it enough to put it in someone's pocket, just for fun.
>>
>>47008350
>>47008373
>>47008402
>>47008428
We're supposed to report trolling, right?
It's a violation of Global Rule #3.
>>
>>47008450
Don't worry, it has been.
>>
>>47008187
33.8 Yottawatts is the peak energy of Tsar Bomba so if you could produce almost 200 times that every hour you might be able to do it.
>>
>>47008437
>Personally I'd only make a Death Star if I can miniaturize it enough to put it in someone's pocket, just for fun.

Expanding on that idea, pic related.
>>
>>47008508
If you were willing to spend 100 million hours charging, sure. I mean, it's only eleven thousand years, I'm sure your opponent won't do anything in that time.
>>
>>47008556
It would take the equivalent of 15,600 Tsar Bomba nukes to blow up the earth, it would take 78 hours of charging.
>>
>>47008595
That is false. It would take 15, 600 Tsar Bombas to scour the surface of the Earth clean. To actually destroy it, as a Death Star blast would, would take several million times that.
>>
>>47008613
The figure I found said that it is what it would take to blow up the earth if detonated at it's core, either way it's still more than enough for an exterminatus like weapon.
>>
>>47008437
Pym particles, son.
>>
>>47008657
What? No, that's dumb, the gravitational binding energy of the Earth is the same no matter where you detonate the blast. If the energy is less than 10^32 joules you're not going to blow the planet up, just cause such terrible seismic shocks that everything on the planet would die. Though, as you said, it's still just fine for Extermiantus.
>>
>>47008217
>>47008237
It took three modern tactical nukes to kill a slightly over 300 foot Kaiju (which is slightly over your max size with the Kaiju Hybrid form), your would be condensing that durability into the size of a human.

Combine both with This Is, In Fact, My Final Form from the SAO jump and you have a pretty damn broken combo.
>>
>>47008713
Would the Anon who started this tell us where he got that much energy from?
>>
>>47008751
Are PR Kaiju the best identity for exploiting this? Other universes aren't lacking in big, tough monsters.
>>
>>47008814
There are probably better ones out there but with the SAO perk you can freely combine them so you can never have too many.
>>
>>47008814
What does a Kaiju's ability to speak Spanish have to do with anything?
>>
>>47008880
I don't get it.
>>
>>47008814
Not the anon, but Godzilla has very good nuke tanking feats as well, and IDW can straight up resist miniature black holes. And the Godzilla jump does say you could become Toho godzilla so...
>>
>>47008814
I think the durability to tank two nukes at 300 feet tall compressed to around six feet tall is more than enough bullshit durability, combine with healing factor to be extra OP.
>>
>>47008814
My current best combo is using Last Bug Standing (Nightmare Before Christmas) plus Queen Administrator (Worm) plus Aburame (Naruto) to become a galaxy-sized mass of nano-insects. Then compress that down with The Idiot Magician Is Your Friend. You're now a human with the durability and strength of a galaxy's worth of matter. Go punch out an Endbringer, show it that it's not unique.
>>
File: PR.png (19 KB, 1023x96) Image search: [Google]
PR.png
19 KB, 1023x96
>>47008895
>>
>>47008967
I'm missing something critical here. I don't see how any of that gives you a galaxy sized mass of insects.
>>
>>47008967
So you're saying you're a bug guy?
>>
>>47008920
>>47008814
Also, if you take that one perk in the Sonic the Hedgehog Jump called "super anchoring" you wont negate the pain, but after the bomb I believe you're enemy will be shitting all kinds of bricks when they see that after the bomb you weren't even affected by the momentum of the bomb.
>>
>>47009019
Holy shit I didn't know I needed this perk until right now.
>>
>>47008920
It's really not. Nukes aren't shit in the wider chain, anon.
>>
>>47008814
To achive true BS levels of durability follow this simple plan,
>get power that increases your durability relative to your race. see Rosario+Vampire

>Get ridiculously huge and durable form from godzilla/PR

>condense it all with the Bartimaeus perk

>get various magical resistance perks, Imagine Breaker, and the Manton effect from worm's Alexandria package

Now try very very hard to find something capable of hurting you

or get 5*FLSS from PS238 to keep this BS going further.
>>
>>47009078
What is it with you and needing to whine about nukes? Can't a guy appreciate that level of tankiness for what it is without getting into some cross-chain dickmeasuring contest?
>>
>>47009047
Its really good, so long as you can prepare for the attack, it will distribute the momentum to the area around you. Get uberstronk and compress a lot a mass and start lolnoping nukes.

But now that I think about it, wouldn't that perk literally negate ANY blackhole, since as long as your prepared for it and have great durability, the momentum of the singularity will redistribute around you? Someone correct me if I'm wrong please.
>>
>>47009104
You can, that's why I only spoke up when that anon said it was 'enough' and 'extra op'.
>>
There's a power in star wars that let you power robots and machinery with the force, considering power rings are technological in nature with a strange power source could I make a discount power ring powered by the force?
>>
>>47009115
You would remain in one place relative to what you are standing on, which is probably being sucked into the black hole.
>>
Good sirs and madams of Jumpchain, I have a question for you--well, actually two. I plan to bring the Statue of Liberty and the Colossus of Rhodes to life, and have them duke it out. What do you think the best way to animate said statues would be, and which of them would win?
>>
>>47009104
Never.
>>
>>47009164
Doesn't like ADventure time or something let you do that?
>>
>>47009115
The perk doesn't affect your environment, just yourself.

And once you're out of ground to stand on, black hole not gonna give a damn.
>>
>>47009153
Oh, right, I was more wondering about miniature ones that don't fuck up the entire earth and more or less just keeps pulling in cars, maybe a building or two. Not true black holes more like singularities.
>>
>>47008967
but where did you get all those bugs? Aren't the individual insects mortal with a turnover rate? How did you get a galaxies worth of them without harvesting all the matter in a galaxy and converting it into biomass somehow?
>>
>>47009164
I have no idea.

But I want to watch.
Twenty bucks on Lady Liberty
>>
>>47009167
Ironic shitposting=shitposting

>>47009164
Light of the Empire from Fallen London

And Liberty because she's the one with a makeshift weapon
>>
>>47009191
Could you use Super Anchoring with flight and just flip the black hole the bird?
>>
>>47009203
The answer's probably SupCom.
>>
>>47009219
Bracing yourself in flight's going to be tricky.

And I'm just going to say this knowing fully well I'm going to get shat on - it's a fucking 300 CP perk guys. I sincerely doubt it's as OP as it's being made out to be.
>>
Does the Yoshi Mount in Mario count as a companion? I'm pretty confused as to how animal companions and mounts work in general. If they're not counted as companions specifically in the jump, are they companions that need to be podded, or gear that carries over into other jumps?
>>
>>47009250
I completely agree with you to be honest, family. I'm pretty sure they're just joking, it's just a cartoon physics thing not actual reality warping.

>>47009229
I don't get it. That doesn't make sense.
>>
>>47009250
>Spoilers

Aaaand fuck you for trying to put the dampener on people's fun, nerfwhore.
>>
>>47009164
mine craft item duplication+ this thing http://xiaolinpedia.wikia.com/wiki/Heart_of_Jong
And Colossus of Rhodes , easy it's filled with stone compared to the hollow Statue of Liberty, plus Lady liberty doesn't even have any proper anatomy it's mostly a dress and some arms, whereas the Colossus of Rhodes is a full human body that can move and stuff.
>>
>>47009250
Not the anon, but nah, as the anon who first brung the perk up, it definitely ain't helping with a black hole. Definitely not OP, but still a great perk that helps when you wanna give someone the fear of a lifetime by tanking nukes. The perk is only as good as your durability is.
>>
>>47009278
Not him but if we're playing with labels-fuck you for ruining a convo with your petty namecalling, powerwhore. See? This is what you look like when you bitch at people.
>>
>>47009278
Way to prove his point, saltminer.
>>
Can Soul Gathering from Demon's Soul carry into future jumps?

Also, are the options for forging weapons from souls the same both there and in Dark Souls, or is one better than the other?
>>
>>47009278
Don't you have some more people to demotivate from making jumps or interacting meaningfully with this community?

>>47009319
They're pretty much the same. Dunno about the souls thing.
>>
>>47009250
I imagine that when it says that it doesn't negate the pain it means injuries, any of the force that is not being used to harm you is distributed around you instead of moving your body.
>>
>>47009297
... Although, the perk does say shit that comes out of nowhere / that you aren't braced for will still impact.

So I'm getting the mental image of someone getting sideswiped by a nuke. And while they aren't dead - just kinda... launched. Go flying like a pretty bird.
>>
>>47009297
If you want to do that, why not just grab the Unassailable Angel form and use Final Form to use it's powers in human form? Add an S2 engine and another A.T. field and you could walk off nukes. This is, of course, ignoring all the soul/ego boosters, further enhancing this form, the fact that A.T. fields can do a lot more than just defend, and the damage they can do as well.
>>
>>47009006
I raised them. Queen Administrator plus Last Bug Standing means there's no limit to how large my swarm can grow. Combine with infinite food and my bugs just keep spawning. At the rate they breed, it didn't take long.
>>
>>47009361
Oh yeah totally, you have to account for anything thats going to hit you and prep for it to hit you, though thinking at speeds to fast to comprehend helps out with it.
>>
File: image.png (380 KB, 340x632) Image search: [Google]
image.png
380 KB, 340x632
>>47009151
Wouldn't do you no good, it's the emotional spectrum, imagination, and the emotion to do what the ring does. If you power it by the force, it won't be the same.
>>
Oh goodness, there's a new one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihskUz0obzY

>>47009406
Buddy no matter how long you think it takes to breed a galaxy's worth of bug mass, it takes longer than you think. I wouldn't even believe you have a planet sized mass's worth of bugs if the planet in question was Jupiter for scale.
>>
>>47009379
Because you can never be too durable, I would of course stack the angel form as well, bolstering my defenses with AT fields.
>>
>>47009451
Magnus stop.
>>
>>47009449
Unless you go Dark Side+Red Lantern Ring.
>>
>>47009451
Also your form from the Nightmare Before Christmas jump would be a single control bug in the sack.
>>
>>47009451
Wouldn't the bugs reproducing make it exponential, tho? Maybe it's a matter of finding a Jump where you can stay as long as you want to carry out that scheme.
>>
>>47009451
I'm doubling my mass exponentially without any resource limit. Why would it take long? I'm not even limited by available space, I have FTL capabilities so being confined by my light cone isn't an issue.
>>
>>47009250
As far as I'm concerned, perks do exactly what they say, absolutely. I don't buy into any of that 'power scaling' nonsense people are trying to force on everyone these days.
>>
>>47009274
Sapients are not companions
>>
>>47009508
That's what Last Bug Standing is for. It makes it so your consciousness is equally within every single bug. Your control is limited by range and number of insects, but Queen Administrator gets rid of the swarm size issue (infinite multitasking, with a specialty in controlling insects) and so long as none of your bugs moves too far from any other the range issue doesn't matter, either.
>>
>>47009515
>>47009513
No because if that were true than we would all be dead and the bees/mosquitoes/wasps would be ruling the Earth or have died out long ago. With just those perks you're still limited by normal bug biology, so what you can eat/how quickly you can fuck yourself.
>>
>>47009451
So how'd he deal with Daemon-Magnus this time?
>>
>>47009550
That's pretty cool, how do you bring them with you into future jumps?
>>
>>47009572
The limitation for bug number is environmental carrying capacity plus predation.
>>
>>47009515
Also you never brought up FTL capabilities at all and logically if you have even a planetary sized mass of bugs you would start collapsing in on yourself into an immobile gravity well unless you had magic strong enough to negate an entire planetary mss' gravitational field, let alone a galaxy's
>>
>>47009549
Er, non-sapients aren't companions
>>
>>47009585
That's great and all but you're missing the point-I still don't believe you can go from Oogie Boogie sized to galaxy sized even if you took Civ jump and spent literally all that time eating and fucking yourself. Bug physiology just doesn't grow that quickly.
>>
>>47009572
The bugs are part of me. Which means my perks affect them. I am eternally young and need no food, so they are eternally and need no food. That means each generation can breed without worry about resources, and no generation ever leaves breeding age.

>>47009590
That's true, gravity is an issue. I've got a couple of ideas for ways around it, I didn't mention them because I haven't decided on which one I want to use yet.
>>
>>47009527
I am squarely on the opposite side of where you stand, but I have to ask: what's with the focus some people have on a Perk's price? Like, I get that power rises with cost, but that's just design. The fact that you're paying more imaginary points for some cool ability has no bearing on its strength unless such is actually stated.
>>
>>47009583
The bugs are part of me. I don't need to worry about how to bring them with for the same reason I don't need to worry about how to bring my toes with me.
>>
To the guy with the galaxy bug body, you might want to consider buying Vermin Lord from the SMT jump, whenever it comes out, given that it not only buffs the type of bug you're using as long as it's considered a pest(locust, spider, ant, etc.), but allows you to communicate with them over longer distances. Plus, it gives you an unholy aura that's potentially lethal to the weak willed, and a transformation that, while tiring, is extremely powerful. Just a suggestion.
>>
>>47009278
>nerfwhore
So. . . is that someone who has sex /with/ novelty foam firing toys, or someone who has sex /for/ novelty fun firing toys?
>>
>>47009640
>perks

Right, would've helped my suspension of disbelief if you'd actually listed some because to function coherently as an entity with what you'd described is something I wouldn't accept without a hundred other jumps with relevant perks.

>I haven't decided on which one

Fair enough. Actually I'd like to second >>47009682 because SMT demons have exactly the kind of magical bullshit physiology you'd need to function on that scale.
>>
Maybe you could turn them into a swarm of speedforce zombie bugs or something for optimal fuckery. Personally even without going galaxy sized I've always thought going full Plagues of Egypt by unleashing an endless swarm on your enemies would be a pretty cool "fuck your shit" move.
>>
>>47009690
You're right, I'm sorry. I guess I just take for granted the idea that every jumper would have perks to immunize them to age and biological necessities. I didn't think it was necessary to say. That was foolish of me.
>>
>>47009688
I suppose we'll learn once the Nerf jump comes along?
>>
>>47009705
Off topic, but you can unleash all the Plagues of Egypt but the plague of death with the Staff of Aaron from the Indiana Jones jump.
>>
>>47009717
It's alright. It's just that when you start making claims of cosmic proportions you really have to think about how coordination and logistical movement would work since even most magic systems don't have the raw power to affect things on that great a scale.
>>
>>47009164
Razzle Dazzle has Animation, which let's you bring any inanimate object to life for a day.
>>
>>47009652
You might disagree with me in general, but I agree with you as far as price goes. Price doesn't determine overall 'strength' of the ability, that's just silly, it's just a comparative pricing of the utility of the option compared to all the other. That's all. It's not an absolute measure of its 'power' you know?
>>
>>47009800
Jackie Chan Adventure has the Rat Talisman that can do it as long as it's inside the thing.
>>
>>47009768
Yeah, I know. Showing all my work has always been a problem of mine when it comes to problem solving. I keep forgetting that people can't read my thought and that what seems obvious to me might in fact be completely obtuse without an explanation.
>>
>>47009688
Yes.
Also, yes.
>>
>>47009164
Banjoo Kazooie has a perk for animating things via alchemy. And obviously Mt Rushmore wins after tagging in during the 3rd round.
>>
>>47009848
Would Rushmore be four heads walking/hopping around, or would it be Siamese Quadruplets?
>>
>>47009848
>Mt. Rushmore
Who's Rushmore tagging in for?
>>
Lore-wise, does Dark Souls magic work on a Vancian system like in the first two games or a mana system in the third one?
>>
File: 1266362030141.gif (2 MB, 318x241) Image search: [Google]
1266362030141.gif
2 MB, 318x241
>>47009831
For me, this is why I tend to emphasize showing your work.

Anyone can make claims, anyone can say "Well of course I can do this", but it's more impressive when you sit down, lay out all the perks/parts of the plan along with explaining HOW you feel they interact and mesh with each other, and proving that yes you know what the hell you're talking about. Plus like >>47009690 said, the bigger in scale your plan or project gets the more parts and pieces you're likely going to need to make it feasible.

I'm sure it's annoying as hell, but damn if it doesn't feel good when you can justify things. Plus explaining shit out down to the minute detail tends to prevent pic related.
>>
>>47009901
I don't think it's ever clarified in game as to the nature of how magic is actually preformed.
>>
File: superfightingrushmore.jpg (90 KB, 375x568) Image search: [Google]
superfightingrushmore.jpg
90 KB, 375x568
>>47009881
Lady Liberty, of course.

>>47009874
Pic relevant.
>>
>>47009901
Well since it is based on one and two it should be the Vancian system.
>>
>>47009901
First two games. Dark Souls 3 is apparently getting its own jump now.

It might be a good idea to give 2 its own now, but meh, it's already a jump so I can understand why there wouldn't be a split.

>>47009935
Going by Demon's, which might not be fully applicable but can be useful, Sorcery involves an understanding of the essence of souls and using your willpower and human mind to draw strength from it and channel it into the form you wish. Meanwhile, Witchcraft is about using your emotions to become in-tune with the souls, and drawing out their innate nature through yourself. Now, witchcraft is different in Dark, since it involves using humanity instead of souls, and Karla says that it involves touching the Abyss within yourself and drawing out the true nature of humanity to form into magic. So while the first explanation might be adequate for Dark's Sorcery, it wouldn't work for Hexes/Dark Sorcery.

Does all that make sense? I can probably blab about Pyromancy and Faith when I get back if need be.
>>
>>47009926
>That gif
Did he cast "Summon Backpacks" or something?
>>
>>47010020
It really would be better for each of them to be separate jumps, combining them really limited what you could get from each.
>>
>>47010045
Yeah, I had a hard time getting all the wai- I mean, perks, I wanted in that jump. Yeah, that's it. Perks.
>>
>>47010020
Yes but none of that says anything about mana vs vancian. Being in tune with souls and drawing out aspects of them doesn't really say much of anything about it.
>>
>>47010099
And by perks you obviously mean fluffy tailed waifus, Priscilla is best DS waifu.
>>
>>47009952
I just wasn't sure if that was gameplay and story segregation or not, since it seemed weird that magic would change drastically like that.

>>47010020
That makes sense, but I'm pretty sure Demon's is way different, right. I mean, if there's no lore clarification, I guess you can just fanwank it however you want anyway, though.

I know Pyromancy is just using a special flame that's bonded with you and I think may be a small Shard of either the Witch's soul or the First Flame itself, right? And faith is just beleiving in something so hard that you will it into existence or something?
>>
>>47010021
No idea, but it seemed fitting for an example of what happens when you shoot your mouth off and can't back it up beyond 1-2 perks or "W-well of course I can do it I'm me".
>>
>>47010020
I thought all magic in DeS drew on the power of the Old One?
>>
>>47010115
Like I said, the jump is 1 and 2, so use 1 and 2's system. 3 will have its own jump.

>>47010179
No, only Miracles. Sorcery and Witchcraft come from the power of souls, like in Dark Souls.

>>47010150
I'l lget to you in a bit, busy for now.
>>
>>47010147
Believe me, I nabbed her for sure. Priscilla >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yorksha
>>
>>47010045
DS1 & DS2 are similar enough to one another. DS2 really didn't really improve much on DS1, it's why it wasn't as well received by fans. It just didn't have the magic of DS1, but DS3 really did improve things and had that magic.
>>
>>47010218
It's hardly fair to compare the DS3 waifus to waifus in any of the other games really. They're all kind of deranged hobos or bland as fuck. The fact the rehash of Demon's Souls' Yuria is the best of the bunch says it all really.
>>
>>47010147
>>47010218

>When you wanna be grossly incandescent and grab your waifu
>she's just an illusion
>Gwynevere will never be muh waifu
>Cries
>>
>>47010310
Gwynevere is around in the setting of dark souls, she just left Anor Londo.
>>
How powerful do you need to be if you want to steam roll the boss fight at the end of LoT to get super Cultist-Chan.
>>
>>47010218
Eugh. I have no idea if they did it on purpose, but Yorshka is fucked up.

>>47010251
To be fair, 2 has the best PVP mechanics by far. And poise.
>>
>>47010340
>Anon fills me with hope
>The dream will never die

Thank you anon, you have filled me with hype again. Sorry for the ignorance, my knowledge on dark souls is next to null.
>>
>>47010340
True but you can't buy her as a companion.
>>
>>47010387
Not the anon, but thankfully thats what Blue feathers are for, which I got from The animal crossing jump.
>>
>>47010369
That needs a question mark.
>>
>>47010411
Blue Feathers?
>>
>>47010378
Few threads ago someone asked about what the benchmark for the kind of enchantments in Once Upon A Time that True Love's Kiss can remove, by itself and boosted by magic. Any comments?
>>
>>47010442
My apologies. Its from the Harvest moon jump, basicaly the feather renders that, so long as the person you give it too accepts to marry you, you get them as a companion, a full fledge one. Sorta like a stasis pod for loved ones
>>
File: image.jpg (413 KB, 750x1000) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
413 KB, 750x1000
>>47010218
Why not both?
>>
>>47010021
More than likely he was being a little shit.
Also, it's 'probably' in Russia. So there's that.
>>
File: Grey_Knight_Grandmaster.jpg (454 KB, 900x1284) Image search: [Google]
Grey_Knight_Grandmaster.jpg
454 KB, 900x1284
>>47009451
DIGGANOBZ!
>>
>>47010477
That is awesome! I assume you got more than one one or do you wank that "consumables" re-spawn at the start of jumps (or somthing like that)?
>>
>>47010562
It's generally considered scummy to use it more than once.
>>
>>47010562
You essentially get one, though if I remember theres a perk in the arthur jump that allows you to grow more of any item you plant. Also Minecraft duplication perk can work with the feather since its small enough.
>>
>>47010284
I absolutely cannot agree with you more. Even 2, as disappointing as it may have been in general, had better waifus.

>>47010489
I probably would pick up Yorksha in DS3 jump. Not because I like her all that much, but because she desperately needs someone to save her from her awful situation.
>>
>>47006625
I've done it, but it was more like "Catch Me If You Can"/"puppetmaster behind the scenes" rather than "sitting behind a vault door pointing a loaded gun at it".
So by all means hide, just don't stop being involved in things.

>>47009164
Animate Object spell from D&D? Also maybe Soul Calibur alchemy.

>>47010562
You only get one, but it's a well known trick to buy one and use Minecraft cheat modes to replicate them. Whether this is too much like an "I win all the waifus forever" button is up to your sense of personal dignity.
>>
>>47008809
I made a bunch of these is the answer
http://pastebin.com/2P89ehEB
>>
>>47010150
Okay, so back. Yes, Pyromancy is basically about bonding with the flame and internalizing the power of fire into yourself. That's why things like Flash Sweat are pyromancy, because it involves taking heat into yourself and your body's response to it.

Miracles in Dark, on the other hand, are generally about you being granted power, through your belief, by beings stronger than you. In a very roundabout way, most Miracles draw strength from the fragments of Gywn's Lord Soul and the souls of the other Gods/Giants.
>>
File: question mark.gif (925 KB, 479x270) Image search: [Google]
question mark.gif
925 KB, 479x270
>>47010415
Ok.
>>
>>47010474
Hmm. A little hard to say.

I know it's annoying to hear this, but I'm going to say just use your best judgement. The series is kind of low-mid in terms of how powerful it is, so you're probably not going to be shattering the enchantments on Marvel Mjolnir or out-punching Imagine Breaker, but a Horcrux would shatter.
>>
>>47010251
Honestly after playing both, I think 2 is generally better than 3. 3 had some nice stuff, and 2 did some really stupid shit, but so did 3 in its own way. And I think most areas in 3 are just so bland and boring, same for the bosses. Though Irythll is probably the prettiest area in the series to me, at least.
>>
>>47009717
Queen Admin only has a range of a few city blocks. Even with you technically being spread across a space the size of a galaxy you're not going to be having it affect anywhere near the entire space. That's before you get into issues with insects crushing each other as they form into a new gravity well.
>>
>>47010369
I like having stopping by Touhou to hard counter him.
>>
>>47010731
What in Tauhou hard counters something that is supposed to take a normal jumper and an army of C'tans to defeat?
>>
>>47010775
Lunar Dial will help you by allowing you to manipulate time as well.
>>
>>47010775
Luna Dial makes you immune to others' time fuckery, I guess. Also gives some powers.

Might want more than that though. Sakuya would get stomped by Orikan, if he lives up to the hype.
>>
>>47010369
I would just use the time stop from dishonored, Imagine breaker to bypass any supernatural defenses, and then shank him with a knife powered with Sting from worm while holding on to him with IB.
>>
>>47010676
>In a very roundabout way, most Miracles draw strength from the fragments of Gywn's Lord Soul and the souls of the other Gods/Giants.
I don't think so. Plenty of Miracles are tales based on things other than the gods. Great Magic Barrier is just based on Havel's hateboner for mages, I think. And Gravelord Sword Dance still works after you kill Nito.
>>
Speaking of Dark Souls, would it be too much of a wank to say eating Gwyn's soul (or using the perk from Demon's Souls to absorb it) would give you the ability to chuck Sunlight Spears without talismans or anything? The notes say it could give you powers similar to the soul.
>>
>>47010904
There are countless perks to be found that would let you use any form of magic without a focus.
>>
>>47010792
But a lot of what he's doing is self applied time fuckery. Sure if he stops time you're good, but accelerating his own time or rewinding to before he was damaged is still perfectly possible, as are his past and future self clones.
>>
>>47010904
Gwyn's soul is was burned away by the first flame wasn't it? How can you eat it if it was used to keep flame to keep burning.
>>
>>47010775
While lunar dial is ridiculously hax there is no way in hell you're stomping Orikan with just that so not a hard counter. it will help massively but you're going to need the firepower to hurt him in addition to it.
>>
>>47010944
*to keep the flame to continue burning.
I am a fucking retard.
>>
>>47010864
You are utterly wrong. Orikan has flat out better time manipulation than anyone from Dishonored, Imagine Breaker doesn't work on science (which he's using) and Sting doesn't solve the issue of there being 3 of him.
>>
>>47010871
Havel was a big worshiper of his best bro Gwyn, remember, and killing Nito doesn't destroy his soul (and as later games showed up, burning them seems to recycle them instead.)
>>
>>47010684
I know who that is, but I can never think of him as anyone other than the Riddler's creepy uncle.
>>
>>47010935
I know, but I really like the idea of eating the Lord Souls and getting their power like that.

>>47010944
Well you could take the drawback that puts you back at the war with the dragons. And even without that, the Lord Souls don't really get used up. Just...recycled.
>>
>>47010947
Touching him with Imagine breaker would lolnope any supernatural defenses as long as it maintains contact and Sting would go through everything else. Abhorrent from Star Wars and/or Blank from 40K would also help a great deal.
>>
>>47010978
But the tale is based on Havel's himself, not his relationship to Gwyn. I always assumed most magic in Dark Souls is just using different methods to channel the power of your soul. And the jump itself says you don't need the faith to be in the gods for it to work, so it seems NuBee isn't going with the D&D Divine magic interpretation.
>>
>>47011009
You would also need three of you, Teen Titan's duplication gives you one full power copy but you probably need one more.
>>
>>47010970
I want to contest your statement concerning Imagine Breaker but the last time people went in circles about IB still has me all tuckered out.
>>
>>47011056
Do you mean when it happened today or yesterday? Ughh I let myself get dragged into that pointless argument twice in as many days.
>>
>>47011056
pretty sure it caps out way below him it fails in cannon to less than 40k level BS and i imagine its basically like a high end blank anyway something he likely has some defenses against.
>>
>>47011085
Whichever ended with one guy not realizing that the IB you can get is hella weak compared to the canon one, so his talk about overpowering the Source or whatever is completely wrong for different reasons.
>>
>>47011056
I don't see qhat there possibly is to bicker about. It shuts down magic-things related to the "phases" that affect the mundane world, outside the jump this translates to magic rather than science and you get a less powerful IB anyway so it's a moot point.

>>47011009
>lolnope

No.

>Sting

Orikan is pure science so it would probably work well

>Blank

Are you fucking serious? The Necrons INVENTED Blanks! It would not help you against one at all.

>Abhorrent

What?
>>
>>47011105
Dude. Dude, a Blank would do less than nothing against a Necron. You guys understand how a Blank works, right? Necrons have no souls-no psychic presence in the Warp, so Blanks don't do anything to them.
>>
>>47010838
Where's the canon basis for it making Sakuya immune to other peoples' time fuckery? I just recall her being quite good at it, not explicitly immune to others'.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 26

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.