[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You ever played a religious monster? Not even posing as a religious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
You ever played a religious monster? Not even posing as a religious person, but full on devout?
>>
>>46993893
Currently am.

Hes a devout religious pawn of some of the greater organizations in 40k.
>>
>>46993893
A troll of Pelor.

Was weird.
>>
>>46993893
Isn't this what all Paladins are? We literally murder hundreds if not thousands of individuals In the name of our God(s).

If we're not seriously devout than go fuck a cucumber you veggie lover.
>>
>>46994011
>>46995033

Well my dubs friends, i was more talking along the lines of Physical monsters. Like Catholic Werewolves, or Buddhist Vampires.
>>
>>46995077
Those are only monsters skin deep anon.

I took it to the next level and played a christian prirst.
>>
I played a vampire catholic priest who tried his best to redeem people and monsters rather than kill them

He used to be a crazy nihilistic genocidal killer who lived for murder until his nun waifu from human life died

Vampire hunters put an enormous fuck off spell on him to make him sleep for 800 years

He woke up and found a little girl getting chased by a pack of vampires who he proceeded to destroy before swearing to protect her and all other innocents

Spending time locked away gave him time to think about all the idealistic Christian stuff nunfu told him along with the writings of Kierkegaard
>>
>>46993893
Yeah. I burned down an entire village because I couldn't find the cultists and just assumed that meant all the villagers were cultists. Turns out I was right actually.
>>
>>46993893
I'm currently playing an alcoholic schizophrenic ex cop who thinks he has been empowered by god to stop evildoers.
He's in the process of cutting a bloody swathe through the "criminals" of not!Victorian England

It's been a fairly interesting character to play, he's crazy but he's crazy in consistent ways.
>>
File: Judas Priest.png (466 KB, 720x1457) Image search: [Google]
Judas Priest.png
466 KB, 720x1457
>>46993893
Yes.
>pic very related
>>
>>46993893
I do that in 40K RPGs all the time.
>>
>>46997458
So, kinda like a Hero from that Primordial thingy?

Or his he Yorkshire Ripper levels of crazy, God inspired murder?
>>
>>46993893
No, but if I ever play Vampire the Requiem, a Carthian vampire will be my first choice.
>>
>>47000611
Correction: Lancea Sanctum, not the Carthians.
>>
>>46993893
Deeply devoted vampire from Iran. It's a long family history to always have a vampire, so they may act as a protector of their very small ethnic minority of ancient Mesopotamian deity worshipers, which has survived persecution for well over 6000 years. They act as physical/magical protectors, historians and spiritual guides to the tribe.

My character has only been around since the last protector was killed during the islamic revolution and continually resists to spread of Islam into the families.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.