[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hypothetically speaking:
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1
Let's say you have a girlfriend that doesn't typically like /tg/stuff, but after messing around with your old cards for long enough she's now gotten into MtG, into the fluff, into the art, into deckbuilding, to the point where she now wants to try out the latest expansions.

Would you start taking her to the store, to FNMs, to drafts; or would you prefer magic to remain a thing that you two do during rainy days and lazy sundays?
>>
>>46972616

>lets say you have a girlfriend

t...thanks anon
>>
>>46972616
Keep it just our thing. That way, we don't get too competitive with each other and stay in a sort of cozy childlike way with it
>>
>>46972616
Keep it kitchen table. Unless your flgs is environment is exceptional (which you should know by now) you should just buy for personal use and drafts and invite close, not as shoe friends to play.
>>
>>46972728

and then she dumps your ass for some greasy neckbeard in the store

damn i can even imagine how fucking ridiculously mbarassing and painful would this be
>>
>>46972616
Lazy Sundays. If you take her to FNM then you two are going to start having to git gud, and once you git gud you can't go back.
>>
>>46972616
>having to play mtg
>having a girlfriend who likes the fluff and art of mtg

Pretty sure I'd kill myself, OP. So should you.

For someone who likes that shit though, honestly the last thing you want is to ruin her even more by introducing her to the mtg scene. I mean, do you literally want your gf to get cancer? Play at home with friends and family.
>>
>>46972708
What do you mean?
>>
>>46972616
>taking her to your FNM
>implying your girlfriend needs you to chaperone her

It's shit like this that makes everyone think MTG is a boys' club that's hostile to women
>>
>>46973799
What are you suggesting?
That I drop her off at FNM, drive back home, watch a movie and then pick her up when it's wrapping up?
>>
>>46972616
you that newengland guy with the underage girlfriend?
>>
>>46972616
I'd leave it a fun thing for each other.

I've seen way to many girls taken to Magic by their friends/boyfriends, and I'd understand that the other virgins don't want to deal with some women invading their space.
>>
>>46976851
I do live somewhere in New England and she is 17, I guess I am that guy
>>
>>46972764
As someone who doesn't live in a basement and has actually accomplished the epic feat of putting penis into vagina, I can safely say that no girl will ever fuck you for beating her in a children's card game unless you were already fucking her to begin with.
>>
>>46977289
how are you not in jail?
>>
>>46972616
>it's a tfw no gf episode
Thanks for rubbing it in, normie scum
>>
File: 1362730572867.png (13 KB, 555x407) Image search: [Google]
1362730572867.png
13 KB, 555x407
>>46978891
>you will never have a gf that will play you for top

Stay beta
>>
>>46984320
>wanting to be on top
>ever
Let her do all the work while you relax and enjoy the view
>>
>>46984320
>unless you were already fucking her to begin with.
It's ok, anon. A lot of people struggle with illiteracy.
>>
>>46978891
this
only game that will get you laid is cards against humanity
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.