[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Your party just finished putting down a vicious band of roving
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: orc-baby.jpg (204 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
orc-baby.jpg
204 KB, 800x600
Your party just finished putting down a vicious band of roving orcs when this guy slaps your Good aligned party member(s) on their ass(es)!

What do they do?
>>
File: sparto.jpg (11 KB, 358x236) Image search: [Google]
sparto.jpg
11 KB, 358x236
>>46825625

Have my augurs examine it for the signs of strength, fitness of limb, and intellect- and if the portents are good give it to one of the camp followers to raise until it can fight.

Otherwise- it is unfit to serve alongside true freemen regardless of it's origins- and we throw it off a cliff like the rest of the shit-tier babies.
>>
>>46825965
You know a sage itself doesn't do anything. ignoring the thread has the same effect.
>>
>>46825965
>sage as downvote

Announcing is against the rules.
>>
Turn 360 degrees and flip my DM the bird as I moonwalk out of the room.
>>
Pretend not to notice the token evil party member bypass the "dilemma".
>>
detect evil
>>
>>46825625
Have it raised as a paladin.
It will either stay Lawful Good or fall trying.
>>
File: Wood Chipper.png (626 KB, 499x418) Image search: [Google]
Wood Chipper.png
626 KB, 499x418
>>46825625
We leave him in the care of some nearby lumberjacks. Surely they shall give him the treatment he needs.
>>
If he's already slapping my ass then clearly something's going right. If he's very lucky he'll get to tap that. If not, well, that's his problem. I've got dragons to seduce.
>>
>>46825625
They adopt him alongside the young girl who's secretly the BBEG But we found out this and play along as if we didn't know all the while we are bringing them home where they'll be caught at ground zero should they push ahead with their plan that we previously adopted.

We are amazed at his ability to walk around and slap our arses despite the swaddling blanket.
>>
>>46827532
true neutral, for now. But remember chaotic evil race.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.