[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
We've just cleared a dungeon, but the only magical item
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1324285440786.png (2 MB, 1000x1200) Image search: [Google]
1324285440786.png
2 MB, 1000x1200
We've just cleared a dungeon, but the only magical item we found was a staff which went to our wizard. Our DM said we did good and he will create a minor custom magical item for the rest of the party with the intention that it will help our characters in our travels but do nothing in combat.

I'm the party fighter and tank and I got:
>Cape of the Fledgling Hero
>This cape gives off a faintly pleasant smell. While wearing this cape dirt and grime cannot stick to the wearer and simply fall off. The effect is similar to taking a bath.

In case you're wondering, no he's not trying to tell me I smell. We play over roll20 and I shower every day

Besides wearing it and looking pretty, what else could I use it for?
>>
Chuck it in the occasional puddle to let haughty bitches step through without getting their feet dirty.
Play your cards right and you could be rolling in princess pussy.
>>
>>46726969
DM should've given it to the bard.
>>
>>46726983
We don't have a bard, our party is: fighter, wizard, cleric, monk and rogue. My fighter is female, the only female in the party.

I know the monk got some kind of bag of endless condiment as he like to channel that dorf from Dungeon Meshi and cook monsters. We tried to cheese that bag and ask the DM if truffles count as a condiment and how much of it could we get out of it per day, we got told truffles is not a condiment
>>
>>46726953
Does it make you feel like you're in the bath while wearing it? Because if so I would wear that shit 24/7 regardless of how useful it was.
>>
>>46726953
You can now do all kinds of nasty stuff without worry of getting dirty. I'm talking exploring sewers kind of stuff.
Also you can wrap it around your face and maybe get some defense against stench based hazards.
If you're a fat fuck, once a day might not be enough.
>>
Could u argue that it offers advantage on rolls vs earth slime ash elementals? Not that everything needs to come down to better stats. If your DM offers XP for good role playing it can help you there.
>>
>>46726969
Damn, first post and already a winner.
>>
>>46726953
Does it also repel blood?
Because that would mean you can now kill without getting evidence on you and you could just walk away through people like nothing happened.
Put some points into dex, you are now a fighter-assassin.
>>
>>46726953
>dirt and grime cannot stick to the wearer
>grime
You are now untouchable by slime creatures, and their acid cannot reach your armor as long as you have your cape covering it properly.
>>
>>46727035
Do spices count? Go with saffron dude.
>>
>>46726953
>+ 0 post omitted.Anonymous
>04/17/16(Sun)06:06:36 No.46726969 Anonymous 04/17/16(Sun)12:06:36 No.46726969>>46726983 >>46727270Chuck it in the occasional puddle to let haughty bitches step through without getting their feet dirty.
>Play your cards right and you could be rolling in princess pussy.
>>
>>46727297
>Does it also repel blood?

Best thing I've read in /tg/ in a long time.
>>
>>46726953
I want to lick Sayaka's armpits.
>>
File: 1446624479858.png (410 KB, 720x480) Image search: [Google]
1446624479858.png
410 KB, 720x480
>>46730518
Probably not worth going up against the competition.
>>
File: 57561.gif (2 MB, 500x700) Image search: [Google]
57561.gif
2 MB, 500x700
>>46730518
>>46730518
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.