[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Could we have stopped it /tg/ ? Where did things go wrong?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: goodnightsweetprince.jpg (210 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
goodnightsweetprince.jpg
210 KB, 600x400
Could we have stopped it /tg/ ?

Where did things go wrong?
>>
>>46712041
Long ago in a distant past, a foolish GW executive stepped forth to oppose me...
>>
>>46712041
You could have bought more minis.

That is all.
>>
>>46712041
Incorporation
>>
>>46712444
GW cuck confirmed.
>>
>>46713989
Not even that guy, but in what universe does not buying a product from a company that produces it make them decide that it isn't a waste of time and money to keep producing it?

>2/10, got me to reply...
>>
File: your argument.jpg (76 KB, 600x490) Image search: [Google]
your argument.jpg
76 KB, 600x490
>>46712444
>your behaviour as an individual customer could have had significant influence on the business decisions of an international company
>>
>>46712041
nope, this is what happens to all franchising businesses. GW shop owners have to pay for everything themselves, buy all the stock and organize everything, the main company is just a producer. when the shops don't do well they don't get any support from the producer and they close down, when shops close down the producer loses money and has to change their business strat to stay alive. there is nothing we could have done short of spending hundreds of thousands of dollars to keep this shit alive.
>>
>>46712041
>Age of Sigmar
>2015-2018
>Space Marines didn't help
>>
>>46712041
>the sales people got to be in charge of the studio
We've been over this.
>>
>>46714291
We can only pray that GW learns from their mistake and never changes 40k.
>>
>>46712444
I bought full-sized armies for Vampires, Orcs, and Dwarves. At least 2K each.
>>
File: 1259261647182.jpg (53 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
1259261647182.jpg
53 KB, 300x400
>>46712041
>>46712444
>>46714519

What kind of opinions are these, Its all about a little something called MONEY, ever heard of it???

The only army that could have saved the day is by GW releasing a new faction every 1-2, years, maybe Cathay, then Araby, then combining Lizards with Empire (the old switcheroo)

However this would have required an exponential amount of minis and been sustainable due to the fanboy factor. You're opinion is of one who would rather paint than play - the true reason for the downfall.
>>
>>46718495
You don't make sense.
>>
>>46718763

Great comeback, kid
>>
>>46714134
The one where every company exists to serve me, personally, and where it's totally reasonable for me to treat every business decision I don't like, no matter how justified from a business perspective, as a bigger scandal than Teapot Dome.

You know, where most of /tg/ lives.
>>
File: Waaargh.jpg (496 KB, 1920x993) Image search: [Google]
Waaargh.jpg
496 KB, 1920x993
>>46718866
>every company exists to serve me

Except FB sold like junk food - and then it didn't. Causing the always business-savvy wonks at GW to blame their pernicious meddling.

Heh j/k.

They blamed disinclination by its target demo to support their unilateral decision to market only THEIR favourite jellybean flavour: Totally Awesome low-salt pickled broccoli[tm].

You ungrateful fucks.

So - obviously - the only rational thing for always business-savvy marketing geniuses to do was to bulldoze the old candy stand into a landfill and give you poor, stupid bastards a chance to redeem yourselves in the eyes of shareho9lders by buying their ALL NEW TOTALLY AWESOME low-salt pickled broccoli ice cream[tm].

"Twice the vinegar at only thrice the price. Cheap!"

Hopefully, you've learnt your lesson.
>>
>>46720557
Christ, I've seen the ramblings of actual schizophrenics that were easy to follow than this.

To address what I'm pretty sure you were trying to say, GW has pulled the exact same kind of shit with 40k and that still sells.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.