[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is the only female in the game an overpowered Mary Sue?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 25
File: Chess_piece_-_White_queen.jpg (623 KB, 1000x1722) Image search: [Google]
Chess_piece_-_White_queen.jpg
623 KB, 1000x1722
Why is the only female in the game an overpowered Mary Sue?
>>
Why does white get to go first?
>>
>>46682656
look anon, for all I know some of the knights and pawns could be female too, just hiding their gender from the king.
>>
>Vizier
>female
Hahaha no.
>>
File: Hitler laughing.jpg (30 KB, 500x367) Image search: [Google]
Hitler laughing.jpg
30 KB, 500x367
>>46682694
I wonder...
>>
>>46682694
Affirmative action in chess will be a thing in 50 years. I'm calling it.
>>
>>46682656
Based on reality. When the King went off to wage wars, the Queen was left in charge of the kingdom. Even when the King is home, he still in charge of political and diplomatic actions, the Queen has the time to exert complete control over a nation's finances and personnel.
>>
>>46682897
>All pieces will be in the shape of a vagina
>Black-and-white armies will be replaced with a uniform grey to avoid racial bias
>Who goes first will be determined by whichever army is the most oppressed.
>Terms like "queen" or "king" won't be used because that's assigning genders to them while they're actually non-binary trans-fluid other-kin
>Words like "pawn" and "knight" also won't be used because that implies a class structure and a hierarchy, instead all pieces will be numbered, and to avoid bias towards certain numbers, all pieces will have the same number.
>To avoid preference or bias based on move set, all pieces will have the same move set.
>>
>>46682656
This thread is relevant to my interests.
>>
It was designed by Disney.
>>
>>46683263
So it's checkers but with slightly different piece shapes, the colors are different, and "kinging" would be replaced with "sticking it to the cis-scum"
>>
https://youtu.be/0RHLtx9r2LA
>>
>>46683765
Why did fitz have to die ;_;

Come back
>>
>>46682656
Because the piece was originally called the advisor, but that was apparently too hard for people to remember, so since the king and queen were so commonly associated, the name stuck.
>>
>>46683859
Oh, and pawns are sometimes considered 'female' in the context of the game, because they can promote to queens.
Take that as you will.
Which is funny, because they can also promote to bishops and
>insert Catholic joke here
>>
>>46683263
Checkers with grey pieces....
>>
>>46682656
All the pieces in the game are female other than the King.
Pawns can promote to Queens, meaning that they must be female. They can also promote to Knights, Bishops and Rooks, meaning that they must also be female.
If Chess had an anime adaptation, it would be a Battle Harem.
>>
>>46684139
Could be that pawns are all super androgynous and have a Schrodinger's cat-style quantum superposition of wangs and pussies until they are exposed to be one or the other upon promotion.
>>
>>46684188
That would make sense.
Or maybe they're a placeholder for a bunch of peasants and one ritually slaughters the others in order to gain the power to ascend to a higher piece when they promote?
>>
>>46682656
The 'Queen' is short for 'Queen's Chamption', the most badass of the warriors in a kingdom. So the Queen is actually a trap
>>
>>46682736
Actually, back when that piece was called the Vizier it only moved two steps (but in every direction, like the king.) on the board and the Rook was the strongest piece on the board. (I think the Rook was called a war chariot or possibly war elephant back then. Either case, the tower form comes from the shape of the saddle on a war elephant.)

Then when Chess was transported to Europe people looked at it and figured that the pawn that stands next to the king must obviously be the queen and the queen has got to be the strongest piece on the board.
>>
File: 1446237078859.jpg (303 KB, 830x1313) Image search: [Google]
1446237078859.jpg
303 KB, 830x1313
>>46682707
>look anon, for all I know some of the knights and pawns could be female too, just hiding their gender from the king.
Actually...
>>
>>46682656
In the original Indian or Arabic version of the game that the Europeans adapted chess from, the Queen was originally a weak piece similar to the king (but nonessential to victory) called the Vizier.

Europeans thought this was a terribly boring and useless piece, so they made it the most powerful piece and named it the queen.
>>
>>46687360
To elaborate on this slightly further:

Most of the movements of the original pieces were limited in range and far less powerful than the European pieces like the Rook or the Bishop that can sweep across the field. It seems that the original idea was for the pieces to support a slow advance of pawns across the board, similar to a real battle; whereas the Europeans were more fond of elaborate and flamboyant plays like pins, forks and mating patterns, and adapted the game to be far faster and with a wider degree of options for the player.
>>
>>46684139
So like Highschool DxD?
>>
>>46687421
Also, the change to the queen's moveset came significantly after the name change to queen - for a while, the newer rules were called "Mad Queen" chess
>>
>>46687428
Only without the MC being the most powerful member of the group, or a pawn, yeah.
>>
>>46687534
Main character would be a stereotypical anime nerd self-insert character who was sucked into their world, and is the only man in the entire kingdom, thus he was made the king and all the girls fight over him but he's too shy to pick the one he likes the most.
>>
File: 1429431652378.jpg (25 KB, 321x322) Image search: [Google]
1429431652378.jpg
25 KB, 321x322
>>46684556
>>
File: tsundere.jpg (65 KB, 879x1024) Image search: [Google]
tsundere.jpg
65 KB, 879x1024
>>46687581
The Queen is the old monarch before he arrived, who forced him to marry her, but they haven't consummated the marriage yet. She is Tsundere and claims she doesn't actually like him and that they just married for political reasons but she secretly wishes he'd fulfill his royal duties.
>>
>>46687581
And of course, in true anime fashion, the self-insert nerd is revealed to have some hidden strength that lets him take out most enemies if they're just close enough.
>>
>>46687581
Naturally, he would be absolutely unlikeable and only really exist to be a blank canvas for our target audience to inhabit.
All of the other characters would be cardboard cut out one-tone archetypes rather than actual characters in their own right, and they would exist entirely to fight over MC's unremarkable dong.
Except of rthe main villain, who would be a hive mind of 12 identical clones based off of checkers.
>>
File: Female_Knight_2.png (1 MB, 964x967) Image search: [Google]
Female_Knight_2.png
1 MB, 964x967
>>46687632
The Rooks are a pair of athletic tomboy musclegirls famed for their martial prowess. One is friendly and seemingly gormless to the MC's interests, but secretly crushes on him. The other is more outspoken and fiery in her disinterest, but fantasizes about being feminized into a pretty princess for him.

>>46687581
>>46687654
Or we could try something a little different for this. This is one of the funnier ideas I've seen on /tg/ in a while.
>>
>>46682897
Dont be a /pol/foiled hat, chess was not updated for years and years, there is no fucking reason, why it would happen now.
>>
>>46687678
The Bishops are the pure maiden High Priestess and the scheming, mildly evil christmas cake Royal Magician who believes herself too old for anyone to consider attractive, in spite of only being like 26 and having a body like a sex goddess.
>>
>>46683263
>All pieces will be in the shape of a vagina
Jokes on them. Now I can fap while playing and thus, objectify chess.
>>
File: anime girls.png (1 MB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
anime girls.png
1 MB, 1366x768
>>46687729
The pawns would be sort of like a "fan club" type mob who constantly clamor over the main character and hope to win his affection by doing something that will catch his eye and make them stand out among the others.

If you want a sort of underdog waifu, one of the pawns could be a shy, ordinary girl who turns into a queen for one episode, and catches the main character's eye briefly before fading back into the crowd until later.
>>
File: wlow.jpg (44 KB, 550x550) Image search: [Google]
wlow.jpg
44 KB, 550x550
>>46687729
I like it!

As for the Knights: the first is an Ojou type who justifies her attraction to the King on the basis that it would "only be a political marriage". The second is a serious, duty-driven 'class rep' type Paladin who is ashamed of her attraction to her king but craves some hand holding with him.

>>46687760
That's a really good idea! We need to write all this down.
>>
>>46687654
The villain is the anime nerd's cocky and belligerent highschool bully who also got sucked into their world and all the girls are fighting over who the best husbandu is.

Or maybe it's a villain-of-the-week type thing.
>>
>>46687763
Perhaps the Paladin and High Priestess could be childhood friends who entered into the service of [X Goddess] together?
And the Ojou Knight could be a dragon rider.
>>
>/tg/ takes OP's shitty bait thread and turns it into something more entertaining
Never change /tg/, never change.
>>
Okay, we got the White side.

Now what about a rival kingdom of Black?
They'd be brown, of course.
They'd fight with White in heavily ceremonialised battles which end with captures rather than your regular slaughter (kinda like Dog Days if you've seen it)
What's their king?
>>
>>46687838
In a strange quirk of fate they accidentally summoned a reverse trap.
Either that or MC-kun's aloof and implied to be abusive older brother or school rival or something.
>>
>>46687838
If it's a comedy, their king could be a frightening and intimidating abomination... that turns out to be a total pushover and is too polite to say no to a tea party with some of the Black Kingdom's pawns.
>>
>>46687863
So Black King wears intimidating fuckhuge sauron-model suit of armor...
But is actually really nice guy.

The armor makes him slow on the battlefield, but he still can wreck anybody that comes close, to keep the rules theme.

And may be a girl underneath that.
>>
>>46687838
A Russian, of course. Except an anime Russian, so he's black.
>>
>>46687838
I think their king would be alberto barbosa
>>
>>46684466
Actually, the Queen only became the most powerful piece relatively recently; it was a house-rule called Mad Queen chess that caught on and eventually became official.
>>
>>46687838
>They'd fight with White in heavily ceremonialised battles which end with captures rather than your regular slaughter
Does this mean bondage?
>>
>>46687898
>And may be a girl underneath that.
By that notion and to play on the opposites, the Black Queen is a petite trap.
>>
>>46687898
>And may be a girl underneath that.
YES

And the reverse trap delicious brown enemy King turns out to be best girl.
>>
>>46687918
Would this make the Black Kingdom entirely male except for the King?
>>
>>46687898
>>46687910
>he actually cannot speak any languages but russian. He understands english/japanese to some extent, but not fully
>the inhabitants of the other universe mistakes his russian for eldritch speech, which makes him even more intimidating
>because of that and his fondness for scary armor, he has earned a reputation as force of evil manifested as a humanoid entity
>in the end, he's just a decent guy who nobody can understand, and who has no idea why everyone else are so terrified of him
>>
>>46687928
And the cliffhanger/sequel hook at the end of the series after the MC goes back to the 'real world' and is looking generically depressed is her being the new transfer student.
>>
>>46687932
Yeah, let's not go with that. I want me some cute girls.

>>46687944
Fund it.
>>
>>46687932
Naah, they still gotta be waifuable for the MC.
King and Queen are the only traps.

Now the question is, do K&Q know each other while the rest is oblivious, or are they two oblivious (and reluctant to consummate due to trying to keep their own secret) while the rest of the kingdom knows about both of them but keeps the secrets out of respect and schadenfreude?
>>
>>46687918
Nah, the Black Queen is a haughty dominatrix type wearing ornate bondage gear that is secretly really into vanilla and non-sexual relationships, which is how on one has noticed that the King is a girl yet.
>>
>>46687963
>while the rest of the kingdom knows about both of them but keeps the secrets out of respect and schadenfreude?
> It ends with both army conspiring to get their leaders together.
> The final battle is completely staged by them so that only the "kings" remain, it's a draw!
>"N..no! You cannot move any closer! Kings cannot do that!"
>>
The Black Knights are a Kuudere Cataphract and playful flirty Hashashin, they meet up together once every week for drinks on the town, and to troll the fuck out of anyone in sight.
>>
>>46687937
And of course, being a ruski, he's really good at chess.
>>
>>46688151
Since the Black pieces don't understand what the fuck he is saying, he just silently directs them by pointing at the girls and the position he wants them to go to.
>>
>>46687838
Well they're black, so they'd have to all be American.
>>
>>46687732
>he hasn't fapped to chess before
Get a load of this normalfag
>>
>>46682656
Fitzthistlewitz died, OP. Just let him RIP in Peace.
>>
>>46688229
Fuck, I want to make "hotglue go back to" joke but I have no idea where to send that to.
toy? jp?
>>
>>46687817
Nah, he's the corrupt Student Council President, who has sided with the Evil Monster Nation out of a desire for power.
>>
>>46689463
Ok, we will need several kings and their army then.
>>
>https://yanko.itch.io/x-a-game-of-y-z
>>
>>46689514
Has chess ever had colors other than white and black?

I guess checkers could provide a red kingdom, but that's still checkers and not chess.
>>
>>46689567
I had a set with red instead of white, once.
>>
>>46682897
there already is affirmative action in chess

every tournament has a "best woman" prize, so a woman chess player earns significantly more than an equivalently skilled male
>>
>>46689514
>the Obligatory Evil Monster Kingdom use a Shogi theme instead of a chess theme.
>>
>>46689638
>the Evil Monster Kingdom all look suitably monstrous, except for the one monster girl who will inevitably desire the MC's dick
>>
File: 1459100267495.png (92 KB, 503x257) Image search: [Google]
1459100267495.png
92 KB, 503x257
>>46682656
2/10 made me reply
Now go back to /pol/
>>
File: 1399324917779.jpg (28 KB, 175x175) Image search: [Google]
1399324917779.jpg
28 KB, 175x175
>>46689605
>there already is affirmative action in chess
Not enough though, the white pieces still go first.
>>
>>46689605
>every tournament
Name a few, would you? On a proffessional level, genders are separate, like with most sports.
>>
>>46689737
Genders aren't separate in chess. This meme needs to end.

There are women only tournaments, and a women's world championship, but there is no "male" division. Women can, and do, play in any tournament they want assuming they meet the skill level and any other requirements.

Pretty much every open tournament has best female prizes
>>
File: 1460398733878.png (124 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1460398733878.png
124 KB, 500x500
>That feel when you don't know how to play chess
Anyone else here?
>>
>>46690009
almost everyone else here

/tg/ is full of plebs
>>
File: 1433620621557.jpg (94 KB, 659x650) Image search: [Google]
1433620621557.jpg
94 KB, 659x650
>>46690009
We can teach you...
>>
>>46690009
I played chess a lot back when I was young. Haven't played it for a while, but I wouldn't necessarily no if someone asked me for a game.
>>
So what kind of gear do the girls wear and wield?
I'm gonna say the Rooks are heavily armored. Tsunderook has a big ol' tower shield and a warhammer, Shyrook has an xboxhuge axe that's been passed down her family for generations.
>>
>>46690061
Your pictures implies you'll be teaching me something else anon.
>>
>>46690077
Would the pawns wear light armor, or would they look more like peasants who has no choice but to fight?
>>
>>46690077
Paladiknight has a holy sword and shield, Ojou Dragonknight has a lance and war pick designed to look like dragons.

The Bishops wear lewd robes and nice hats.
>>
>>46690113
The pawns would still be elite soldiers, they are part of the 15-strong army of an entire country, after all.
>>
>>46690104
Well, if there is some other things you don't know how to...
>>
File: Take Back This Evil Day.jpg (97 KB, 375x675) Image search: [Google]
Take Back This Evil Day.jpg
97 KB, 375x675
The story goes that the game was a gift from a young scholar who wanted to console the king, who had recently lost his son in battle. The game was supposed to show that it was inevitable for pawns (representing the prince) to die, and the queen represented "the pride" or "the glory" of the nation.

I personally like to think of modern chess not as a game that represents an actual war, but representing a political game:

Bishops can only move in one tile colour (either black white, they can't ever switch to the other)

Pawns are ignorant and only move in one direction

The king can move in all directions, but if he tries to personally threaten other pieces he will get in trouble

The queen is like king, but can capture and move more freely

I know that these ideas don't fit very well, but chess is an abstract game, after all
>>
File: pic00008.jpg (66 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
pic00008.jpg
66 KB, 1280x720
>>46687729
>>46690077
Christams Cake Bishop weilds a Black Blade that takes the form of a scimitar and whose personality is that of a giant pervert.
>>46690113
I was thinking 100 Years War era common footsoldiers.
A position in The Army is considered a great honor, especially for commoners. Their equipment should be of simple design but good quality.
>>
There could be a one or two episode arc in which the MC has bond with the abrasive rook so that the two of them can perform the secret technique of castling and defeat a specific foe that was otherwise too powerful.
>>
>>46690368
Could be a neat arc for Tsunderook, yeah.
>>
>Black King tries to do good to improve his image
>instead, everyone misinterprets his acts of good as pure evil

>he gives a child an ice cream, but she receives brain frost for a moment while enjoying it
>"HORRORS AND DESPAIR! THE BLACK KING HAS LEARNED DARK ICE MAGIC AND JUST TESTED THEM ON A POOR INNOCENT CHILD!"
>he helps a cat get down from a tree. Or he sorta attempts, since the cat just jumps down on his shoulder armor when he gets close to the tree
>"THE BLACK KING'S TERROR AURA KNOWS NO BOUNDS! EVEN CATS KNOW BETTER THAN TO DISOBEY HIS HORRIFYING WILL!"
>he donates some riches to the peasantry, because surely that has to make them realize that he's not that bad of a guy, or at least a generous kind of bad guy if anything else
>"BREAKING NEWS, THE BLACK KING SUSPECTED OF ROBBING A KINGDOM SO BLIND THAT HE EVEN GAVE SOME LOOT TO THE PEASANTRY BECAUSE THE BLACK KINGDOM'S TREASURY WAS TOO FULL!"

Being Black King is suffering.
>>
So is the Black King a reverse trap, a scary russian guy, or a scary russian reverse trap?
>>
>the highschool is the chessboard
>meta joke about how the characters can never leave the place and every story takes place there
>>
>>46690563
I like reverse trap.
But I also like scary russian.
Let's go for scary russian reverse trap.
>>
>>46684139
It's conceivable that all non-Pawn, non-Queen pieces on the board when the game starts are male. Piece type might just be a job or something - no need for them to be entirely identical aside from that.
>>
>>46690627
Does this mean male promoted pawns are Drag Queens?
>>
>>46690142
Can you teach me how to be happy?
>>
>>46690664
Just be yourself.
>>
>>46682656
Originally the queen could only move one space diagonally, making it the weakest piece.
>>
Somebody archive this, it's great.we need to preserve it.
>>
>>46682656
I appreciate you, OP, you're a real go-getter.
>>
>>46682694
>Why does white get to go first?
Because someone must go first

Actually you could make some sort of simultanerous chess, if neither player can move to a square the other place can pass througt to make a move, another square the player is or another square the player can be at the end of turn both players can move at same time.
>>
>>46687688
>Dont be a /pol/foiled hat, chess was not updated for years and years,
Actually chess rules changed recently

5 fold repetition is now auto draw
75-step is also auto draw

but 3 fold and 50 step rules still aplly, just not in a automatic way
>>
>>46692074
Heroes of might and magic V works like this.

But after the situation you described happen, it wont go back to being simultaneous again.

Actually the game could stop being simultanenous on the firs turn
>>
>>46690647
If your game board has any, sure, but more likely it means that the Queen and all pawns are female, everyone else is male, and a promoted piece retains its original junk. So your board might have both male and female knights, for example.
>>
File: I-HAVE-THE-WEIRDEST-BONER.jpg (23 KB, 353x360) Image search: [Google]
I-HAVE-THE-WEIRDEST-BONER.jpg
23 KB, 353x360
>>46684556
>>
>>46687828
I still remember that almond thread man. TG has the tendency to change the worst bait threads into the best threads.
>>
>>46682656
Why do you assume the Queen is the only female piece?
>>
File: doll.jpg (97 KB, 583x1000) Image search: [Google]
doll.jpg
97 KB, 583x1000
>>46690664
>>
>>46682656
>Why is the only female in the game an overpowered Mary Sue?
Because females in games are whores.
>>
>stupid thread
>gets even more stupid when weebs derail it with their circlejerking
>by creating a new anime, but actually all of it is just reskins from other animes which, from my understanding, are mostly the same shitty cliches anyways, so it's not even their fault
Just fuck off to /a/ with your unimaginative bullshit circlejerks
>>
>>46692570
You can't derail a train with no rails. This thread was pointless from the start.
>>
>>46692074
>Actually you could make some sort of simultanerous chess, if neither player can move to a square the other place can pass througt to make a move, another square the player is or another square the player can be at the end of turn both players can move at same time.
I am stealing this idea
>>
>>46682656
I always assume every piece other than the king is female
>>
>>46689947
Why is there a women-only division in an intellectual sport?
>>
>>46690598

No, we need to make the Black King the MC's childhood friend who got sucked into this alternate world as well.

Maximum shipping potential, especially since as the childhood friend, she has only a 35% of being with him!
>>
File: 1460016248862.jpg (44 KB, 847x479) Image search: [Google]
1460016248862.jpg
44 KB, 847x479
>>46687581
>black_checkmates_white_king.jpg
>>
>>46693521
35% out of a shipping cast of what, 31?
>>
>>46693561
>Black_checkmates_white_kun.jpg
>>
>>46684556
Remind me how to hide posts made by shit shitter again?
>>
>>46693335
Most likely because these competitions date from a time when women and men were commonly segregated on intellectual grounds.
>>
>>46693335
because it helps get more women playing.

Basically like the girl themed lego sets. There are girls that don't give a shit and just buy the normal sets. But they get more women in by also having the girl themed sets.
>>
>>46693335
For the same reason there's a woman-only division in physical sports.
>>
>>46684139
wait, so the king can have a harem?
>>
>>46695736
>For the same reason there's a woman-only division in physical sports.
there are those divisions on physical sports to avoid sexual contact
>>
>>46690647
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sporus

basically this
>>
File: 01613.gif (92 KB, 650x850) Image search: [Google]
01613.gif
92 KB, 650x850
>>46682656
Because the ring they wear allows them to jack powers from certain beings and things.
>>
>>46682656
But all the pawns can turn into queens. That means all the pawns are female too.

Actually the pawns can become any piece. Does that mean all the pieces except the king are female?
>>
>>46699441
That's the whole premise of where this thread ended up derailing to.
>>
>>46699441
Knights are male.
>>
File: typicalneckbeard.jpg (41 KB, 618x518) Image search: [Google]
typicalneckbeard.jpg
41 KB, 618x518
>>46682656
Thanks OP
>>
>>46682656
Fitz please come back we miss you
>>
>>46682656
>hetman
>female
>>
File: 1434198640821.jpg (101 KB, 890x890) Image search: [Google]
1434198640821.jpg
101 KB, 890x890
>>46697961
>>
File: 1400204606299.jpg (40 KB, 332x376) Image search: [Google]
1400204606299.jpg
40 KB, 332x376
>>46694953
>>
>>46693335
Because women are bad at chess.
>>
>>46695584
No. It's actually because women are in general worse than men at chess.
>>
>>46683263

Sounds like an awesome game of Go.
>>
>>46683263
>"Bishops" will be renamed as Lord Dawkins finally disproved the existence of Gods once and for all
>>
>>46690077
Clearly, the Knights got to have swords. A greatsword for one, and a longsword and shield for the other.
>>
Remember to do "that"* to obvious /pol/ or /r9k/ threads.
* doesn't mean replying
>>
>>46693521
If in any given Harem anime the childhood friend had a 35% chance, given that to be a harem anime they really need to have 3+ waifus, often many more, that would make childhood friends a fairly common victor - which they clearly aren't.
>>
>>46710498
>longsword and shield
>using a longsword in one hand

Get out
>>
>>46712292

i understand where your coming from anon, but we are talking about animu, they commit far worse sins than longsword with one hand.
>>
>>46712292
you already know he means arming sword, you turbo autist
>>
>>46708677
But that wouldn't work because Dawkins is an evil cis het white male oppressor.
>>
>>46710575
I thought you were talking about saging, since we are not allowed to announce sage
>>
>>46688556
/jp/
>>
>>46684556
Tfw chess is now my magical realm. Why did you do this?
>>
File: 1460407047544.jpg (226 KB, 626x900) Image search: [Google]
1460407047544.jpg
226 KB, 626x900
>>46693561
>>
File: 2000px-Anirage-alternate.svg.png (63 KB, 2000x1111) Image search: [Google]
2000px-Anirage-alternate.svg.png
63 KB, 2000x1111
>>46717664
>"square selected" icon looks like an animu angervein
perfect
>>
>>46692074
>>46692993
There already is a "simultaneous chess". You write down your move in chess notation and then when you are both ready, you reveal what you wrote and make the move. The rule about not moving your king into check is removed, and if your king is captured or checkmated, you lose.
>>
>>46719689
how do attacking pawns work...?
>>
>>46698889
homosuck is shit
>>
>>46684556
Who knows if the queen is even herself or a pawn who usurped her
>>
>>46683263
I'm starting to realize why regicide in 40k has all the weird makes for pieces and moves and etc.
>>
>>46682656
Because she's the GMGF and he gave her a toy to play with while the rest of us get down to business. She can be the Wild Card to either make plans home run or completely melt down.
>>
>>46684252
>The queen's champion actually is the queen, masquerading as her own bodyguard to right wrongs and save the kingdom
>the queen is also a brilliant, alcoholic asshole
>>
>>46725784
A sort of... Iron Maiden, you say?
>>
>>46698889
>allows them to jack
>jack
heh
>>
>>46684556
>>46692388

>tfw you've masturbated to this picture before
>>
>>46692074
Woosh
>>
>>46698889
>homestuck
>>>/deathcamps/
>>
>>46683798
he is alive dude
Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.