[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can your current character beat the 21st century schizoid man?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1460047633361.jpg (813 KB, 774x1200) Image search: [Google]
1460047633361.jpg
813 KB, 774x1200
Can your current character beat the 21st century schizoid man?
>>
So how DOES King Crimson work?
>>
Three questions:
>Is any part of the schizoid man made of ferrous metals?
>Is there anything made of ferrous metals in the general vicinity?
>Is there anything made out of molecules in the general vicinity?
>>
>>46674152
>>
>>46674193
http://jojo.wikia.com/wiki/King_Crimson
>>
>>46674152
It just works
>>
>>46674292
Oh. Well time manipulation is going to be extremely difficult to overcome if he can do this at-will all day everyday. Might as well just spend a dozen sessions trying to aquire a nuke. After that try and convince the dude to go on a road trip with us. Then when he gets nice and far from any populated highway/city we reveal that we were robots in the car and detonate the nuke (set the timer for 10 seconds and surprise on 2 seconds left).
>>
>>46674126
Secretly give Diavolo a slow acting poison, by the time the effects kick in going back in time 10 seconds won't prevent the damage it's done.
>>
>>46674527
You think you can get close to the man who is paranoid enough to want to kill his daughter himself just to be sure she is dead
>>
>>46674551
Yeah that's always the hard part.
>>
Could one of the OP Void Spells from L5R do the trick? What happens if he stops existing and never had existed in the first place during the skip?

If he never existed in the first place then he could never activate King Crimson, and therefore be unable to avoid the erase, or the logic there too cyclical?
>>
>>46674651
Of he never existed in the first place, then you never erased him, therefore he existed in the first place, therefore you erased him, therefore he never exosted in the first place, and so on.
You just destroyed the universe.
>>
>>46674682
Nah. The universe fixes itself like that. It's not like erasing a pebble causes the world to explode.
>>
>>46674682
I don't question how the spell works, I just do what the spell book says

http://l5r.wikia.com/wiki/Unmake_the_World
>>
>>46674743
Look at the name.
It's named "Unmake the World".
Not " Unmake this one thing I don't like."
Unmake.
The.
World.
>>
>>46674420
Trying to get him to go with you anywhere is probably the harder task. Dude is paranoid as fuck, he's has killed everyone who has seen his face over the past 20 years, including family.

The dude is so paranoid not even his mafia subordinates get to speak to him directly.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.