[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So is Warhammer Fantasy gone forever as a lore thing/advancing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1438346903431.jpg (7 KB, 240x232) Image search: [Google]
1438346903431.jpg
7 KB, 240x232
So is Warhammer Fantasy gone forever as a lore thing/advancing storyline?
>>
File: shotgun pepe.jpg (67 KB, 709x765) Image search: [Google]
shotgun pepe.jpg
67 KB, 709x765
Warhammer Fantasy? Surely you mean Age of Sigmar!
>>
4 now. Endhammer is apparently trying to salvage the setting, but I'm not impressed.
>>
He's dead Jim.
>>
>>46650097
What's even the difference between WHFB and AOS, besides Muh No Tomb Kings?
>>
>>46650097
RARE PEPE
A
R
E

P
E
P
E
>>
>>46650330
They are entirely different settings. AoS is basically Asgard from the Thor movies but with WHFB approximations
>>
>>46650097
It's been replaced with Age of Sigmar, but no one is buying that World of Warcraft ripoff.
>>
Warhammer Fantasy is now Kings of War. Same type of system, all the armies recreated, just with less fluff and less special rules
>>
>>46650097
It's gone as a setting because people kept stupidly demanding the storyline advance.
>>
>>46650330
WHFB is a fantasy setting set in Fantasy Europe during the pseudo-Renaissance. It largely features nations of men standing against the forces of Chaos and their mortal servants.

Age of Sigmar is Sigmar and his space marines vs. Archaon and his chaos space marines.
>>
>>46650097
The story line advanced into the Age of Sigmar.
>>
>>46650097
technically the storyline developed into the age of sigmar.

but fuck all of that, pre end times warhammer fantasy will never go away; total warhammer will be proof of that.
>>
Fucking frogposters
>>
File: New.jpg (93 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
New.jpg
93 KB, 250x250
>>46650372

It's funny because the Buh Muh Soaps assholes finally got what they'd been crying for, and all they got to show for their valiant efforts was multiple parking lot beatings by enraged and ski-masked players down the LGS.

Or, at least, I hope they did.

That said, no. The FB universe is not kill as long as FRP exists, and I can't say I'll miss the WHTTG that much, anyway. It started out okay, but suffered from The Studio's trademark Stupid Bloat(tm) pretty quickly. No good deed goes unpunished, and all that.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.