[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pick three to help you on your journey, /tg/. I'll post
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: broquest.png (2 MB, 4162x3954) Image search: [Google]
broquest.png
2 MB, 4162x3954
Pick three to help you on your journey, /tg/. I'll post bosses next.
>>
File: broquest bosses.png (1 MB, 4864x2984) Image search: [Google]
broquest bosses.png
1 MB, 4864x2984
Here are the bosses, choose one to pursue. I picked the Reformed Villanous Vixen, Orc Troublemaker, and Androgynous Cleric Kid. We're going after the evil sword.
>>
File: cactusquest.png (315 KB, 2432x2744) Image search: [Google]
cactusquest.png
315 KB, 2432x2744
And here's a little bonus if you don't like the bros in Broquest. Pick two of these, I went with Lifelong Warrior Cactus and Ancient Cactus Knight.
>>
>>46645598
>Bro Team
Life long friend
Brawny gentlman
Orc troublemaker
>Bro Quest
Invincible Warlord
We will get him to be a Bro.
>>
>>46645598
Why would anyone even consider not taking the Amazon Huntress?
>>
>>46645598
>family pet
>cheerful Druid
>pig guy

Happiest Druid party in the world.
>>
File: BroquestRelationships.png (6 MB, 4160x3950) Image search: [Google]
BroquestRelationships.png
6 MB, 4160x3950
>tfw broquest will never be finished
>>
>>46645598
>broteam
Iron General
Misunderstood Necromancer
Scantily clad Warrior Princess
>boss
Invincible Warlord.

My army of the undead vs your army of pressed scrubs.

Also warrior princess seems like she is on the fast track to Magical realm, warrior dominatrix.
>>
>>46645598
>the feels crew
Nameless Rank and file soldier
Vengeful viking man
Wize old Wiz

>the feels villain
the tragic fallen hero
we gotta put him outta his misery fellas
>>
>>46645598
does anyone have the extended bit of Broquest where upgrade paths are listed?
Like the Steam Knight gets a few upgrade paths when coupled with various characters
>>
>>46645598
Where's the nameless rank and file soldier?
>>
>>46645598
>The Cheerful Druid
>Lifelong Warrior Friend
>Runaway Foreign Catgirl
And I would be the wizard of the party.

>Tragic Fallen Hero
Inb4 he's my ancestor, and I'm the rightful heir of Midland through him
>>
If I decided to do some writefaggotry about BroQuest, would it be considered /tg/ enough to put in the storythreads?
>>
>>46645895
It's not like there was ever any game behind the art, and even if it had been it would've been nothing but shitty memes.
>>
>>46646109
The potential though, anon. The potential was so good. The characters were decent and could easily be writefagged about and the art was fantastic.

>>46646080
Only if it's good
>>
>>46645647
Seasoned Veteran Cactus
Cactus Time Mage
Ancient Cactus Knight
>>
>>46646118
Regurgitating memes isn't the same as having potential.
>>
>>46646151
meme potential > potential
>>
>>46645598
The Merry Men
>Eternally Hot-Blooded Rival
>Androgynous Cleric Kid
>Inexperienced Young Hero

Boss
>Unstoppable Rampaging Juggernaut

And a cringy earbug jpop theme song.
>>
>>46645598
I'll take the cheerful druid, the androgynous cleric kid and the brawny gentleman.

>>46645615
We'll go after the Invincible warlord.
>>
Amazon Huntress, Orc Troublemaker, Nameless Rank & File Soldier. Orc always getting into trouble, uptight Amazon always getting into fights with him over it. Orc always trying to pull the Soldier into his shenanigans, Amazon always trying to teach the Soldier about the virtues of honour and of not listening to the Orc.
>>
>>46645802
Urban investigation scenario.
>>
>>46645598

Team Bro

Brawny Gentleman
Pompous Knight
Iron General

Quest

Tragic Hero

It's alright to move on, we got ya.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.