[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Jumpchain CYOA Thread #779: Blackest Night Edition
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39
File: JC OP.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
JC OP.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>Google Drive
https://drive.google.com/folderview?id=0B20r6rsFLOg_Zk5RdVdya3hJNnc&usp=sharing

>Jumpchain IRC Chat
http://client00.chat.mibbit.com/?server=rizon.mibbit.org&channel=%23JumpchainCYOA

https://kiwiirc.com/client/irc.rizon.net/?#JumpchainCYOA

>Rules
http://pastebin.com/Gqj3iKyn

>How to Jumpchain
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1qb0_OLhDrDNjZmRG02SDFaRVk/view

>Last Thread
>>46565526
>>
DDS 2 when
>>
File: image.png (933 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
image.png
933 KB, 1680x1050
Here's the latest version of GLTAS
http://pastebin.com/d4KZfXEV

I need help with Capstone and I need help with making sure drawbacks look good.
>>
>>46584151
Are there any differences in the series between the rings?
>>
>>46582964
>Cosmic Fire [. . .] couple that with Molten Warrior
Uh. Anon. Cosmic Fire is a C'tan power. Molten Warrior is Warpfire. The two really, really don't mix well.
>>
>>46584207
Not really they all do the same just different colors. Like Red Lanterns like to puke red energy, and Star Sapphires like to encase men in crystals but that seem to be more a thing on their homeplanet than anything else. Hope Lanterns can't use their Energy Constructs without a Green around. Other than that they act the same.
>>
>>46584151
Will you be adding more ring colors?
>>
>>46584256
No. They're the only ones shown before the series was canned. Yellow Lanterns and maybe Indigo were going to be in Season 2, that never happened.
>>
File: mm.jpg (109 KB, 1500x844) Image search: [Google]
mm.jpg
109 KB, 1500x844
So I seem to have reached Madoka again in my new chain, and I am wondering if these are acceptable limitations on a wish for a Mental Time Travel Ability Similar to Homura.
1) Cannot go to before the Jump begins, obviously.
2) Requires a minute of preparation, so I can't decide to hop back if the bullet is a meter away from my face. This is an inherent trait of the ability, so no using time magic or other things to wave it away.
3) It always goes exactly One Month, Four Days, Thirteen Hours, 6 Minutes, and Twelve Seconds back, no more, no less.
4) Once used, it cannot be used for at least One Month, Four Days, Thirteen Hours, 6 Minutes, and Twelve Seconds, so no chaining Jumps.
Any suggestions?
>>
>>46584295
Doesn't the jump use up your wish for you in your background?
>>
>>46584304
Not if you take Screw You Kyubey, apparently.
>>
File: shield1.jpg (543 KB, 1400x2300) Image search: [Google]
shield1.jpg
543 KB, 1400x2300
>>46584295
Homura's time jump is actually variable length, rather than jump backwards a set length of time it jumps back to a specific point in time (when she wakes up in hospital). The maximum length of the jump is 47 days if she jump from the morning of Walpurgis Night.
>>
>>46584356
So it would be better to say any time up to the Hard Limit, with a cooldown of the time I went back?
>>
>>46584392
Just set a starting date for your time loop and say a jump always return to this point.

In PMMM, the starting date was 16/03/2011, the morning after Walpurgis Night was 01/05/2011.
>>
>>46584130
First, I have figure to out what the 100 and 200cp perks for Drop-In will be. Damn it, why must this game be so hard to make a Jump out of?!
>>
>>46584392
That doesn't sound unreasonable to me.
>>
>>46584469
>16/03/2011
>16
I was unaware we had a 16th month. Unless you're using Day/Month/Year instead of Month/Day/Year, in which case ignore me and my sarcasm, and carry on with your gentlemanly ways.
>>
>>46584295
Wait, we can wish for homura's time powers? That's legal? I thought it was a JC rule to ban anything resembling savestates/groundhog day abilities after the whole debacle with the perk from the old pokemon jump.
I'm certainly going to go for homura's time travel then. Was way too useful to pass up as both a training tool (more time to train by repeating sections of time over and over) and as a tactical tool (know what is going to happen a month in advance because you already lived it) to pass up.
>>
>>46584469
So this would be more reasonable?
3) In a given Jump (The CYOA Kind, not the Time Travel Kind), I can set one Date which her mind will return to whenever I use the ability, with the date limitation removed post spark (because for some reason I care about that despite the whole point of this particular chain being to go on forever).
>>
>>46584523
* which my
>>
>>46584512
It's an unspoken rule, I think, so you CAN ignore it, though you'll probably get called out for it unless it's limited like Alice's. Besides, considering this takes place before the series, you would have to be very precise with your wish. After all, Kyuubey hasn't met Homura yet, so you can't say "I want powers like Homura." and her powers were gained under some very exact circumstances.
>>
115. Kung Fu Panda
The Ways of The World: Way of the Traveler, Age: 22, Animal Species: Bird Species (-100) [Peacock]
Gifts of the Paths: Tahlia Leap (-200), Slithered Body Style (-100), Sharpened Feathers (-100), Lung Chi Block Attack (-200), Rubber Body Style, Observation of the Ways (-50), Prophetic Visions (-200)
Friends on the Path: The Twisting Twelve (-400)
Trinkets on the Path: Local Wardrobe (-50)
Hindrances on the Path: Cloudcuckoolander (+100), Awesomeness is a Force (+100), Him!? (+200)

Chimmy: Way of the Dragon Warrior (-100), Monkey, Iron Body Style, Iron Fist Style (-50), Tahlia Leap (-100), Inner Peace (-200), Chi Warrior (-300) , Local Wardrobe (-50)
Falco: Way of the Traveleer, Falcon, Rubber Body Style, Fluttering Finger Mindslip (-200), Prophetic Visions (-200), Five Mystic Kung Fu Secrets (-300), Tortoise Shell Restraints (-100)
Roberta: Way of the Dragon Warrior(-100), Panther, Iron Body Style, Iron Fist Style (-50), Tahlia Leap (-100), Chao Wa Punch Kick (-100), Wuxi Finger Hold (-200), Inner Peace (-200), Local Wardrobe (-50)
Ko'el: Way of the Traveler, Albatross, Sharpened Feathers (-100), Rubber Body Style, Observation of the ways (-50), Sticky Dumpling Style (-100), Prophetic Visions (-200), Five Mystic Kung Fu Secrets (-300), Local Wardrobe (-50)
SoB: Way of the Dragon Warrior (-100), Bears, Iron Body Style, Tahlia Leap (-100), Chao Wa Punch Kick (-100), Wuxi Finger Hold (-200), Chi Warrior (-300)
Asriel: Way of the Traveler, Goat, Rubber Body Style, Tahlia Leap (-200) Sticky Dumpling Style (-100), Prophetic Visions (-200), Food Shop (-300)
Isaac: Way of the Fallen Warrior(-100), Alligator, Slithered Body Style, Golden Lotus Clap (-100), Lung Chi Block Attack (-100), Ingenuity of the Fallen (-200), The Twelve Impossible Moves (-300)
Toby: Way of the Traveler, Peacock, Rubber Body Style, Tahlia Leap (-200), Sharpened Feathers (-100), Prophetic Visions (-200), Five Mystic Kung Fu Secrets (-300)
>>
>>46584523
>post-Spark
You know, now that I think about it, at the rate new jumps come out we may never actually get a Spark because we're always jumping a new jump. Actually, that's a good question: Jumpers! What's your plan post-Spark? Me personally, multiversial Kamen Rider/Lantern Corp./Hindu Cyborg JUSTICE force! Imagine it, an army of Kamen Riders with Asura's Wrath levels of power wielding power rings to spread JUSTICE and battle evil! WE'RE COMING FOR YOU, NYARLATHOTEP, AND ALL YOU OTHER MULTIVERSIAL BAD GUYS.
>>
File: matrix.gif (494 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
matrix.gif
494 KB, 500x375
>>46584599
To assume direct control of Earth's computer systems.
>>
>>46584599
Plan is to faff about with unlimited cosmic power.
>>
>>46584609
>That gif
MY EYES
>>
>>46584599
In the hypothetical situation that I get a spark, I would work back through my chain, finding all the the cool things I wanted but couldn't have, like Divine Levels in Forgotten Realms, Symbiote Godhood, and The Groundhogs day spell in Mushoku Tensei, even if I don't need them. Then I'm going to make interdimensional portals for the as of yet non existent Correspondent Kingdoms in worlds that I couldn't before. Finally, I'll go to bed and sleep for a while to compensate for the dreams I've missed in so many years of not doing so.
>>
>>46584544
Considering that the old savestate perk was "go back in time up to one month, but you can only do so ten times before you can't return to the same point in time", and the options mentioned by Alice were "go back in time slightly over a month, with one month cool down and no reload limit", go back in time an arbitrary amount of time with a cool down of the same arbitrary amount" and "go back in time to one set point however much you want". They are all better for my purposes than the old savestate perk was, either because you don't have to worry about only being able to return to the same date ten times, or because in the case of the third option you could potentially groundhog just under ten years each time if you set the return point to your entrance to the jump.
>>
>>46584639
>Correspondent Kingdoms
Huh? What are those?
>>46584656
I suppose, though again, gaining that power would be a lot less simple than just wishing for it, there has to be some sort of "theme", I think. Like Homura wished to be able to save Madoka, and so she got time powers. So something like that? And he'd probably know if you were bullshitting him, though would he care is the question...
>>
>>46584567
>Cloudcuckoolander and Him!?
Free CP, I'm already that special kind of stupid that leaves the world questioning how I buy cereal and annoyed at my choice to continue eating cereal over death..

My plan for this jump is to pop up on occasion much too close to the protagonists and vaguely hint at future events in such a way as to cause things to go smoother than usual. Little hints, fortune cookie words, soulcrushing phrases, whatever helps things turn out okay. I'll even run a little stand where I can read palms and things. And sell tchotchkes full of mystical power. I mean, I have a few laying around.

My companions will take on their new roles as warriors by fighting bandits, except Asriel. I'm running my little stand out of the back of his store. He'll sell monster food, because he can make it and it'd be a neat diversion. We'll be the weirdest shop on the block.

>>46584599
It's a two-step program. First I'll come back here and bless those I still care about after all these years. Family, probably. Then I continue a-wandering and hope that infinite universes theory holds up. When it doesn't I'm probably just going to find a nice, normal world and set myself up as a morally neutral source of vulgar magic while taking a nap. I'll leave when I wake up and try wandering again.
>>
>>46584599
egalitarian multiversal post-scarcity post-mortality directly democratic Empire.
>>
>>46584676
I figure path to victory can just give me the exact wish I need to make to get the time powers I want. The real question is whether this is a valid thing or I'll be accused of walking for having what is essentially savestates.
>>
>>46584713
Wanking*
>>
>>46584709
...I'm sure there's no way that can possibly backfire.
>>46584713
>Path to Victory
I keep hearing about this, what is it? Where is it from? What does it DO?
>>
>>46584724
It's from Worm, it's one of the rollable powers. It tells you how to win.
>>
>>46584676
This chains version of the Correspondent Empire, basically a country that follows me between Jumps on the Light of Terra and the Ark from ANNO 2070. It has that name because I couldn't think of a name, read the words "British Empire", and thought it sounded cool enough while still being somewhat representative.
>>46584656
Well my thought process was more "Time Travel is my favourite thing ever, there is a kind of time travel in the series that I don't have yet, let's wish for time travel think of ways to make it reasonable-ish.", but that works too, I guess.
>>46584724
It's from Worm.
>Thinker 7 & 8: Path To Victory - Your power, when queried with a goal or intent, searches possible futures for the one where you succeed and feeds you information on what you need to do to make it happen. This isn't perfect, being more like playing a video game with detailed set of objectives and the perfect strategy guide than Contessa's canon plot device level Path to Victory, but assuming there isn't any interference from factors outside of your powers precognitive sight successfully pulling off the objectives it feeds you will result in success. You can still make a mistake, or fuck it up, but the part of your goals where you need to know what to do to make it happen is handled for you. Just remember that it relies on your ability to pull it off, and while a path will adjust and modify itself based on the circumstances messing up might result in completely ruining your shot at victory. Paths given are effective based on your desires, but your power decides those parameters by analyzing you. Your biases can very well leak into the path, and even ignoring that you can screw yourself over by not asking the right questions. This power is also much more straining then the others on this list if not used in moderation. Post-Spark this evolves into a full fledged perfect Path to Victory, no limitations, no downsides.
>>
>>46584724
From Take a drink Worm. The power you get from the jump is more like a strategy guide to life. The full power is basically auto-win because the power does everything for you.
>>
>>46584724
it's from worm. basically you tell it what you want to happen and it tells you what to do, on a level consistent with the rest of the powers from worm. It's Broken as all hell, well it would be if it wasn't from worm.
>>
>>46584512
If you take the Fuck you, Kuybey background, you get inserted with magical girl powers powered by jumpchan instead of an Incubator.
The background says Kuybey will pester you for a contract the whole time you're there, though.

The *spirit* of the background is that you're someone who wouldn't make a contract with Kuybey in the first place, ever.
However, it doesn't outright say you can't make a contract in exchange for a wish at a later date, and I tried asking in thread once ages ago but nobody replied.
>>
>>46584740
*and think.
Am I the only one who's noticed a sharp increase in asterisk corrections?
>>
>>46584724
Path to victory is one of the powers from worm, the version you can get basically tells you what you need to do to achieve any goal you give it, and the steps are guaranteed to let you reach your goal. But you aren't guaranteed to be able to complete the steps because you might not be strong/skilled/etc enough.
>>
>>46584762
THE ASTERISKINING HAS BEGUN.
>>
Probably worth noting that Homura's time reset thing wasn't just her wish, it was her wish and her power. Combined with the suggestion from Kyubey that different amounts of potential can power wishes of different scales, the specific mental criteria the Incubators look for as potential, the existing age of any Jumper, and the fact that a Jumper would only be in that world for 10 years... it may just not be possible to pull off even without anyJumpchain restrictions on time powers.
>>
>>46584750
Nah, Path to Victory definitely is the single most broken power in Worm. It is not balanced relative to any other powers in that setting in terms of possible impact - Contessa just automatically wins if there is even the slightest sliver of possibility that she can.
>>
Question if SMT anon is still around: the Demon Fusion perk says you get buy the most expensive demon for full price, the second highest with a discount, and the least free. But what if you grab three 600cp demons?
>>
File: Timemind.gif (805 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
Timemind.gif
805 KB, 540x359
>>46584779
The only way to fight them is to never correct yourself, or go through all of the work of deleting your post and reposting it. Truly this is a war without any victors.
>>46584804
Actually, I took the amnesia drawback to pay for the Time Stop Ability, so the age and most likely the state of mind wouldn't really matter. I just wished for time travel because that's something I would wish for in real life, without any outside context reasons.
>>
>>46584151
Hehe cannon companion (mogo)
>>
File: TImelines.gif (219 KB, 540x359) Image search: [Google]
TImelines.gif
219 KB, 540x359
>>46584856
So I need an answer, which of these look best.
1) Cannot go to before the Jump begins, obviously.
2) Requires a minute of preparation, so I can't decide to hop back if the bullet is a meter away from my face. This is an inherent trait of the ability, so no using time magic or other things to wave it away.
3) It always goes exactly One Month, Four Days, Thirteen Hours, 6 Minutes, and Twelve Seconds back, no more, no less.
4) Once used, it cannot be used for at least One Month, Four Days, Thirteen Hours, 6 Minutes, and Twelve Seconds, so no chaining Jumps.
-
3) In a given Jump (The CYOA Kind, not the Time Travel Kind), I can set one Date which her mind will return to whenever I use the ability, with the date limitation removed post spark (because for some reason I care about that despite the whole point of this particular chain being to go on forever).
-
Or I limit it to a few seconds at first, with a very, very hard soft cap of about a hour, but I can use it on a combat scale without cooldowns.
>>
>>46585036
If you are going to wank yourself time travel powers, then at least stick with the canon version in that jump. Go with 3).
>>
>>46584151

Since they are batteries and not generators would they run out eventually?

If you are a short of lantern other than red and take The Shard would the color of its battery change to reflect that?

As above but with The Interceptor and green?

If we go with red lantern does our blood change like in the comics?

How do the rings compare to the ones in the comics? To the ones in young justice?
>>
Can we refuse game in No Game No Live ?
>>
>>46584151
Can these rings do the cross sector sniping done in the comics Lantern War?
>>
Hey guys, is 'Strike-chan' still around? I've got some critique for the DxD Jump.

Spoiler: I am not impressed.
>>
>>46585133
no one is
>>
>>46585122
Yes, though theoretically if there is a conflict between you and another party the only way to resolve it is through a game, but you would still have to accept the game.
>>
>>46585133
...That's it? You're not impressed? Do you have any more specific critiques about it? With all the issues that jump has, there's got to be more than that. Also, I haven't seen 'Strike-Chan' for like, thirty threads.
>>
>>46585156
Ok that's good then.
>>
>>46585122
You can refuse to a game's conditions before you declare 'Aschente', after that, it's way too late.

>>46585128
You can do anything with a Lantern Ring provided you have enough Emotion to power it. WoG anything and everything.

There are limiters programmed on the Rings themselves by the Guardians of the Corps it belongs to, but those can be overcome with enough Emotion. However, doing this will get you noticed by the Corps' Guardians and that's always a bad thing.

So go wild, but make damn sure you know where the Lines are and how you can circumvent them if you need to.
>>
>>46585133
What in specific is unimpressive? If you're just one of those idiots whining because they don't get handed the top tier Sacred Gears, don't bother replying.
>>
Burgli goes to the Borderlands! Is there rest for the wicked?

http://pastebin.com/KKuXAhVm

Also, some influences from the Predator series.
>>
>>46585180
what are these limiters?
>>
>>46585098
Naw they don't run out. They're "batteries" in that they recharge your ring but they never run out.

Yeah you can take the Shard with any color. Same with Interceptor.

No. They're seen taking off their ring and putting it back on.

The ones in the comics are kinda hard to pin down. Green Lanterns/Lantern Corps are like the Jobbers of the DC world. You need bunch of dead bodies? Call the GLC. YJ ones haven't really been used a lot so they're not really a good comparison.
>>
>>46585199
Well the technology is great but it's not enough power to recreate a planet. Only the Blue Lantern Corps was able to restore a Sun by billions of years but they had an entire planet full of people hoping for them.

They GL ring is also unable to injure the Guardians, but in the comics Hal was able to overcome this. It earned him an exile, because the Guardians are dicks like that.
>>
>>46585162
It's an understatement.

I figured that I could just get in touch with the Author and very politely inform of the clashes between what's been going on in the Universe and what they wrote. How it could have been organized better and so on. I didn't want to just bitch about it on the Thread, ya know?

>>46585181
Those bullshit Longinus Gears? Thanks but no thanks. I just have issues with their seeming ignorance of the setting, that's all.

I would actually list them out if it had a chance of improving the Jump but considering that they've done a vanishing act. It's not worth anything other than causing a bitchfest and a waste of everyone's time.
>>
>>46585053
The problem is that it is the one with the most exploitability once you leave the Context of Homura, with the issue of setting the start date to a early point in the Jump and restarting at the end. I'd honestly feel like I would be wanking a bit too hard with that, and the whole point of the rules was to make it so I would have to actually be creative with it rather than do my best impression of Chara and never have any problems that I can't save scum away. The One Month, no less would ideally prevent me from save scumming to go back ten minutes to redo a certain fight over and over until I win unless I wanted to wait a month for the fight and have to redo any progress I made, no more so if the enemies gambit was set up more than a month in advance in a way that can't be stopped once it's started I wouldn't be able to counter it by waving my hand, and the short range version would limit it to mostly short term decisions.
>>
>>46585197
yeah I don't know how your defeating that guy in melee combat without an action skill, guns etc. I respect that you are going for a low-power thing but that's wanking pretty hard.
>>46585211
allow me to rephrase that last question: would we be capable of the feats we see in the comics with a ring from this jump and the amount of whatever emotion powers it equal to the amount of emotion used for that seat in the comics?
>>
>>46585247
It's a Lantern Ring, hell yeah you pull off some crazy shit with it. Why else get one?
>>
File: antispiral.jpg (85 KB, 600x338) Image search: [Google]
antispiral.jpg
85 KB, 600x338
>>46584599
Everything we have worked towards is finally, FINALLY coming together to the point where an ultimate goal is in sight. To understand what we strive towards, one must consider what the ultimate threat to stability in the omniverse is.

Is it the Phyrexians? Of course not, they are ultimately little more than an extremely virulent infestation-abhorrent and repulsive, but not apocalyptic. Their empire can be shattered, their infectees purified in fire.

Is it the Eldrazi? Though the Titans can shatter planes with their presence, three were sealed beyond hope of recovery. They are mindless forces with their own cycles of predation and dormacy

We have gathered allies who may deal with those others. But who created the Phyrexians? Who sealed the Eldrazi, and freed them?

The Planeswalkers. THEY are the greatest threat to reality that has ever existed. Sparks have no rhyme nor reason to when they could be spread, so genocide is futile.

Moreover, several crucial things will occur as we Spark:

-Our Path to Victory will be fully unveiled.
-We will ascend from a Rider to a God of Taxes.
-We will attain omnicompetence in our original world
-Our mastery over the multiversal, transtemporal vibrations of reality will finally become absolute

The Spark will be the catalyst to one final apotheosis. Our current form is but a chrysalis for complete transcendence of mere physicality, while simultaneously manifesting in every plane of existence as a fundamental law of all that is.

And so, to protect every world we have visited and many we have not, we shall become the antithesis to whatever causes the Spark to occur. The benevolent and wise will be guided into harmony with the multiverse. The destructive will be captured to study how the Spark may be contained-or extinguished.

We shall create...the Planeswardens.
>>
>>46585197
Burgli isn't coping well, is he?

Here's hoping he has another 'raise the little ones' moment, with the added bonus that he gets to put his new skills to work.
>>
>>46585266
>We will ascend from a Rider to a God of Taxes.
>Rider to a God of Taxes.
>God of Taxes.
>Taxes.
...Why?
>>
>>46585266
You're trying too hard.
>>
>>46585266
The Anti-Planeswalker also fits, despite being a mouthful. Er, by chance, the whole JUSTICE thing won't break the multiverse, will it? I'm not exactly sure how this stuff works.
>>
>>46585278
A pun on "nothing is certain but death and taxes", perhaps? Death has been taken already, after all.
>>
File: grumpymort.jpg (53 KB, 640x427) Image search: [Google]
grumpymort.jpg
53 KB, 640x427
>>46585266
You realize Nicol Bolas is probably going to kill you right out of the gate if that is your goal, right?
>>
>>46584599
The Eternal Wanderer is more or less my (boring) post-Spark plan.

I'd first travel to Worlds I've been to before, to check on what changes I've made to them. It should be fun and sobering at the same time. After that, it's all about travelling to new worlds to increase our collection of stuff and treasures.
>>
>>46585308
You realise Nicol Bolas isn't some omnipotent god? He's lost several times in the past to people far weaker then our top jumpers.
>>
>>46585308
>>46585313
>Nicol Bolas
Who?
>>
>>46585330
A planeswalker of significant power. People hype him up too much.
>>
File: AntiSpiral231232.jpg (54 KB, 600x836) Image search: [Google]
AntiSpiral231232.jpg
54 KB, 600x836
>>46585282
You'll have to be more specific.

>>46585278
Er, apart from what >>46585300 said? It's actually quite a versatile concept! D'you know how much dirt you can dig up on your allies, enemies and complete strangers by having knowledge of and manipulating their tax accounts?

>>46585308
>>46585313
We're expecting general horror from the planeswalker community, yes. Don't get us wrong, we know better than to underestimate Bolas. It's just that we have far greater concerns on our mind. He's the kind of problem it's important to control the initiative against rather than go after yourself immediately because he knows a thing or two about exploiting contextual loopholes.

>>46585330
The oldest and most powerful Planeswalker. Less powerful after the Mending happened, but still an aeons-old schemer who was once part of a race of primordial dragons-and IIRC the last survivor as of the current editions.

>>46585299
I'm...actually not to familiar with M:tG myself. I think there actually are a few good Planeswalkers, though. Certainly most of the Bad Things I've heard them do come more from incompetence or ambition than actual good intentions gone wrong. Certainly, being able to back up JUSTICE with a slew of outside context problem solving tactics ought to save you some pain.
>>
>>46585247
The action skill "I'm Over Here". By now, Burgli's been stacking melee after melee and stealth after stealth skill. The game's mechanics don't really account for things like having tendons torn. Sure, it may have been over quickly but if it wasn't it'd be a giant glowing target, flailing wildly at the darkness while getting critted by spears for hours on end.

>>46585268
Burgli's journey is a rollercoaster of xenophobia, right now he's bouncing between extremes. One of these days, he may finally reach some sort of neutral stance on people.
>>
>>46585247
Pulling off crazy shit? Yes. The series has a tight budget because they splurged on the CGI, so they could only use unique constructs and rigging every few episodes. The series was great but don't take it as to what they can really do. They'll be more in line with the DC Jump's rings.

>>46585278
I see you're .3s late on filing your taxes and $.34 off the amount you owe the government. That'll earn you a year in hell.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 400x224) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 400x224
Ok I think barring anyone screaming at me to change something. This should be jumpable by now. http://pastebin.com/d4KZfXEV

I'm going to go to sleep and when I wake up I'll make any changes that y'all point out. Then I'll put it in a PDF and upload it.
>>
>>46585627
>Posting then going to sleep to run from criticism
Disgusting
>>
>>46585642
Well he also posted at the start of the thread, this is more a reminder.
>>
File: image.jpg (748 KB, 1024x759) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
748 KB, 1024x759
>>46585642
How is it running when I'll see them when I wake up? I'm not shy on taking on people. Just right now is 6:11am CST and I need some sleep.
>>
>>46585627
Maybe you should've just waited and posted at a time when most people are awake? You're not going to get many responses and it does come off a bit lazy and/or sneaky.
>>
File: image.png (515 KB, 858x990) Image search: [Google]
image.png
515 KB, 858x990
>>46585668
Eh, whatever they'll see it when they'll see it. At least it's at the start the thread so that it doesn't fall to the sidelines of any potential shitstorms over something or another.

If people have something to say, post it. I'll read it eventually and I'll have a fresh pair of eyes when I do.
>>
Query on the Kung Fu Panda jump - what would the Standard Quality Weapons (and by extension, the Fine Quality Weapons) turn into in a modern or futuristic setting?

Would they turn into a modern standard soldier's gear (eg: combat knives, handguns, assault rifles) or a modern martial artist's weapons (eg: the same spears/swords/shields/staves but in modern materials)?
>>
>>46585627
>http://pastebin.com/d4KZfXEV
might I suggest adding something that makes your emotions stronger? And a Green Lantern jump without willpower boosts seems a little silly.
>>
>>46585627
How fast can the Shard you buy go? I was going to go with it then I saw the Interceptor's speed, wondered why they needed a ship when they have rings and re-read the speed in the rings listing.

Also, if you studied the Interceptor during the jump, could you learn to make one as a construct?
>>
>>46585627
Can you choose to start on Earth? As in, actual Earth rather than a not-Earth planet?

Should the "was" in the Red lantern ring's description be "wasn't"?

The intro seems a bit meta.

Why aren't there any background-discounted items?
>>
>>46585627
how big is the shard compared with a baseline LoT?

>>46585740
it doesn't have a true AI, just eat it.
>>
>>46584320
If you take Screw You Kyubey there is no wish involved, your powers come direct from the Benefactor.
>>
>>46585627
If I use the star sapphire ring as a medium for a yandere demigoddess wielded by a yandere with a yandere black blood weapon what output am i going to see?
>>
>>46585753
I don't have Savage Salvage and even if I did I wouldn't want to eat an entire spaceship.
Also, you can see roughly how big it is here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M8Z8K_Q6U4Y
>>
>>46585242
Time travel... always struck me as a can of worms of last resort. What did you decide for "how does it work" and "what are the ethical implications" (assuming your jumper cares)?
>>
File: lanterns.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
lanterns.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
>>46585627
Hey Many, I see you've gone with a 100/200/300/600 perk line.
Unfortunately this means the 300cp option gets discounted to 150cp, but there are no 50cp options, so we're left with 50cp left over.
Could I suggest you move the 300cp perks to 400cp, or add in a few 50cp items/minor perks?
If you want to add minor stuff, it could be related to our alien species having some kind of native advantage (night vision, smarts, brawn etc.).
>>
>>46585944
That is one odd picture. There's some green thing seemingly photoshopped into the blue pic, and the Indigo lantern is some OC or something?
>>
>>46585957
I dunno, I just googled something for a relevant picture.
>>
>>46585627
I noticed that Lantern Rings have gone from “limited by what Hal Jordan can do in the series” to “that which Kilowog can do within the comics”.

Can anyone say what this means for us non comic book people? After a quick Google, it seems that Kilowog is an exceptional lantern: apparently he pulls spaceships out of black holes, has beaten Superman effortlessly in the two times they’ve fought, and is more than a match for at a half dozen Lantern mooks minimum. I’m hearing that he’s regarded as maybe the fifth most powerful Green Lantern, whatever that means.
I’m assuming you’ll want to change the later line where emotional empowerment has“ a limit which is what you would see Hal Jordan do when he puts all his effort into it.” to bring it in line with Kilowog.

Bit of a tangent here, but I’m remembering that the Arrow Speedster underwent a bit of a last minute change to, where the power threshold went up substantially.. Not trying to seriously accuse anyone of anything, it’s just an observation a cynical little part of my brain can’t help but notice.
>>
>>46584151
I'm guessing these are not as powerful as the comic ones.

Or at least they really shouldn't be.
>>
>>46585627

>The power of a ring is limited to that which Kilowog can do within the comics.

Jesus Christ, Manyfist, I know you bought a Power Ring in the DC jump but sticking in something for free that is more powerful than anything in the show to save yourself 1000 CP in another build is skeevy as fuck.
>>
>>46586369
Since I'm not familiar with the show, what IS the range of power for the average ring from the show?

>>46585627
If the guy I just replied to's concerns are valid, consider them seconded. If not, I just think it's a little odd there's no discounted items for individual backgrounds.
>>
>>46586591
More people hitting each other with glowy hammers and less taking 16 billion life energies into a ring and carrying them to a less doomed planet (an actual Kilowog feat).
>>
>>46586624
I...see.

Yeah, that's. That is not okay, then. Serves me right for underestimating things with silly names; until recently I thought Larfleeze was a joke character.
>>
>>46584830
And if not, then she can see that there isn't a path and she can ask questions until she figures out a way to win anyway.
>>
>>46586652
>Larfleeze
Hoh boy.

More seriously though, welcome to the Lantern Section DC, mad amounts of bullshit ahead.
>>
>>46585627
So Blue Lantern is basically the Companion ring, right?

Anyway, I'm not crazy about this Jump. Most of the perks seem kind of... Eh, which makes it feel like it really is just about getting the Ring. Especially since the benchmark is the comics and not the series; series tend to be toned down for sanity's sake.
>>
>>46585627
can we instead of automatically getting the full power ring spend 1200cp or something to upgrade them from in show rings and have a drawback like predator is free attached so its not just come here get free ring. because that is ridiculous for the level of the show.
>>
>>46585627
Generally just try not to get involved with shit that involves other peoples jumps of settings I have made jumps for (nearly always DC admittedly) or comment on power ring stuff generally and I'm probably going to regret posting but honestly this is pretty annoying.

The Kilowog cap is the problem I have with this. There is no justification at all in using the same cap as the DC comics jump has.

I'd almost prefer it if you just offered a full comicbook level nonsense style 'does whatever the plot wants it to' power ring than this to be honest as this feeble attempt to not look like it's a powergrab or stepping on any toes ('it's not any more powerful guys and it's the same cost, you only get one for free') is just sort of insulting.

First point is that comic book style feats are a lot higher than any we see in the show. Second is that if you're going for the whole 'yeah but it was budget constraints and the rest of the world must be more ridiculous' then why would you only limit it to the ring colours seen in the show? Was it maybe because you to some extent acknowledge that you should provide what is demonstrated in the source material and not other assumed stuff?

Fuck.

Y'see this:

>>46586001
>limited by what Hal Jordan can do in the series

Makes absolute sense. Wouldn't do as good a job of saving you 1000 CP in the DC jump but hey.
>>
>>46586785
I feel you, man. I dunno what's wrong with Manyfist but he seems to have some trouble distinguishing between different series' powerlevels since he assumed the Arrowverse's Speed Force would work exactly like the comic book version. I think he might be autistic-I don't even mean it as an insult, I mean actually too autistic to realise why things with the same name aren't equivocal.m

Anyway yeah, I'm also in favor of >>46586001's proposal
>>
>>46586775
I rescind my previous comment i just actually checked the show out and it isn't even close enough to justify that.
>>
>>46586728
Let me expand on this a little bit. I like the "simple constructs" capstone - it explains things we see people do, and is very useful for a given build. But all the others barely relate to the main thing in the series - being a Lantern. Why not a reverse one - one that makes you better at making very complex constructs? Or working with other Lanterns to put your effort together? Why not one that has you overflowing with your emotion for an immense but less controllable power boost? Maybe tricks dealing with the other aspects, like Kilowog's booms? I dunno, I just expect a Green Lantern capstone to relate to being a Green Lantern, not just be something recycled from every third Jump. Because honestly, that's what this feels like - a bunch of recycled perks around a free 1000 CP item.
>>
How hard is Nanoha jump? I want it's my first high level jump and ita my 17 jump. Ealier I was in Precy Jackson demigod of Odin and blood of kings Lugh. So maybe I will live.
>>
>>46586858
>. I like the "simple constructs" capstone - it explains things we see people do, and is very useful for a given build. But all the others barely relate to the main thing in the series - being a Lantern. Why not a reverse one - one that makes you better at making very complex constructs? Or working with other Lanterns to put your effort together? Why not one that has you overflowing with your emotion for an immense but less controllable power boost? Maybe tricks dealing with the other aspects, like Kilowog's booms? I dunno, I just expect a Green Lantern capstone to relate to being a Green Lantern, not just be something recycled from every third Jump. Because honestly, that's what this feels like - a bunch of recycled perks around a free 1000 CP item.
Can we also get perks as bits of the green lantern oath fro flavour reasons?
>>
>>46586904
That would be fantastic. I'd love to see perks based around (but not exclusive to) your Ring Color instead of just your background.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lu547H94bZ0&ebc
Quick look on Youtube comes up with this as a good showing of the power level, but the most impressive feat is once Mogo has been empowered by a Blue Lantern (in a roundabout way).

They still seem good, but nowhere near comics level at all.
>>
>>46586934
This could be really good. Even if it is only one set of 300/400cp perks discounted for your ring colour it would still add more variety to the jumps offerings. While I dont mind this jump being a thing, I do think it currently has all the colour and smell of a powergrab; therefore I agree with the other anon's suggestions to limit power rings as weaker than Kilowog, if only to not make buying a power ring in the main DC jump redundant.
>>
>>46587203
Oh yeah, actual fight is at around 3:30.
>>
>>46584599
Transforming my individual GENOMs into a true multi-dimensional megacorporation. Perhaps I should call it a Hypercorp or a Multicorp?

Not too mention plenty of universes I took a break from the megacorp building, so I'll probably go back to them.

Honestly just what I've always been doing, drop my tonelico towers on new worlds, create new species, sell shit, and SCIENCE! I'll just upscale my operations. Probably start making Dyson Spheres and/other mega-structures as business centers in galactic markets.
>>
>>46586895
Let me put it this way.

Is Nanoha your first jump?
>Yes
Did you load up on drawbacks?
>No
You’ll be fine.
>>
>>46587203
Still looks pretty good, yes. But this makes me sad I can't take Mogo along.
>>
>>46584751
yeaaah, if you take Fuck you, Kuybey, you need to send that fucker into the sun
several times
actually maybe you Pod him against his will and blast him into something deadlier than the Sun in a place where he can't just transfer to a new body
>>
>>46585211

Does the same amply to the Power Batteries in the DC Jump? I was always curious about that because I didn't want it to run out of energy to recharge my ring with.
>>
>>46587795
Hmm.
I wonder if an Avada Kedavera would work on the furry little fuck?
Time to do SCIENCE
>>
>>46585364
Don't listen to the salt. The ability to climb a tree and throw accurately alone would have been enough to kill the faggot.
>>
>>46587795
>>46587866
Isn't Kyubey hiveminded?
I think you'd have to destroy the whole species to get rid of him.
>>
>>46587914
This. It's pretty much what the visuals implied Homura ended up doing in Rebellion Story: Just sort of gank the whole lot at once with her stolen goddess powers.
>>
What's your favorite or go-to Pokemon team-comp and your favorite moves Jumpers?
>>
>>46586895
>>46587755
Anon will probably be safe if they take the befriending drawback too, since that one guarantees you'll be besties once she kicks your ass. If you're not a monster anyway.
>>
>>46587210
>>46586934
So what, a perk based on shitting rage blood, one that helps you inspire hope, and one that, I dunno what Star Sapphires can get that's any good. Their thing is going insane with love, not making people fall in love or spreading love.
>>
>>46588124
my go to team is myself and my wife
my go to moves are pain split and is spiky shield, they have saved my life more times than you can imagine
>>
>>46588261
I thought I filtered you, you little shit.
>>
>>46586785
Dude, at this point we're going to need another spat of bullshit before Manyfist actually fucking learns.

It happened with WoW, it happened with Arrowverse. Fist does something tremendously stupid, everybody yells at him, Fist is smug, collective SHITTING on him finally gets him to change it.
>>
So if i imporr my black blood companion into a jump with an origin bezides drop in could we still fuse together? Could he stay in my body but still get perks and stuff?
>>
>>46588813
Wow. I know you don't like him, but that was rude. Don't go insulting him just because you screwed up setting your filter.
>>
>>46588883
You don't know Tera if you don't know he deserves all insults. Beyond that, said anon didn't mess anything up. Tera recently changed his trip to evade people's filters.
>>
>>46588899
No, I've been around a while, I know why people don't like him. I just think that sudden attacks like that make you look worse than your target. I was not aware of him changing his trip, though, I don't really pay attention to those.
>>
Which Choir did you go with anons?
>>
>>46588943
What are you talking about?
>>
>>46588950
I think he's talking about LoT.
>>
>>46588950
Your battle nun Choir from LoT.
>>
>>46588124
For the majority of my first ten years of Pokemon, I went with a "balanced" team. (Read as: I grabbed my favorites and pulled a couple random Pokemon to fill in the holes)

But once I settled down as a gym co-leader with my then-girlfriend, I settled into a Fire-type theme (to contrast her Ice-type) generally consisting of:
Arcanine, Ninetails, Talonflame, Volcarona, Houndoom, and of course my starter, Quilava.

My return trip was the similar, but the other way around once I got around to joining the Elite Four, with my primary team being my original.
>>
Speaking o the Light of Terra, in the first DLC, why does going to Oblivion give you so much CP? Is it dangerous?
>>
>>46588813
He recently changed trips.
>>
>>46589060
Basically, the further in you go, the more you encounter the natural dangers of the Star, and the more times each other drawback you took comes into play.
>>
>>46589106
Ah, alright, thanks Anon.
>>
File: 100911-F-8517A-004.jpg (20 KB, 340x226) Image search: [Google]
100911-F-8517A-004.jpg
20 KB, 340x226
>>46589021
we've got a hothead over here
>>
>>46586001
>pulls spaceships out of black holes, has beaten Superman effortlessly in the two times they’ve fought, and is more than a match for at a half dozen Lantern mooks minimum
Holy shit. Doesn't than mean a power ring is basically the most powerful thing you can get outside of end jumps?
>>
im sorry i might be retarded but "how to jumpchain" doesnt actually seem to explain how to play this game
>>
>>46589265
Not even remotely. None of those fights were Silver Age Superman and his planet towing super god status.

>>46589291
You make a build then imagination happens.
>>
File: image.jpg (334 KB, 830x584) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
334 KB, 830x584
>>46589228
I technically have to accept that.
>>
>>46589310
What can you buy that makes you more powerful than punching out Superman and overpowering black holes?
>>
>>46589368
Depends which version of superman specifically.

As far as blackholes, it's easy. Anything with FTL.
>>
>>46589438
>As far as blackholes, it's easy. Anything with FTL
There's a difference between using technology specifically designed to circumvent it and doing it through sheer force of will.
>>
>>46589459
FTL ships aren't specifically designed to avoid blackholes you nonce.
>>
>>46589459
Yes, and the Green Lantern Rings are technology specifically designed to circumvent things like black holes. Or did you think Lanterns took years to go from planet to planet?
>>
Speaking of DDS, what is the best Bonus Boss Mantra? Fire of Sinai, Celestial Ray, or Death Flies?
>>
>>46585923
>"how does it work"
Incubator Magic that creates alternate timelines, all of which are to some degree valid.
>"what are the ethical implications"
Everyone does lose their memories unless they have some way of avoiding it, but have a strong sense of Déjà vu when they do something they have done before, and have dreams of what once was.
Sorry for the delay, I kind of fell asleep.
>>
File: image.jpg (207 KB, 759x1053) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
207 KB, 759x1053
Alright I listened to your advice. Made the following changes:

1.) Rings are limited in power to what Hal Jordan can do in the series & the comicbooks related to the series. Yes there's comicbooks but it's a seperate continuity from the mainstream comics and follows the series. However it delves into other adventures that weren't related to the storyline they had going on in the animated series. Including the Main Man himself.

2.) 300cp is now 400cp. I kinda goofed and I admit that. The 300cp thing was an old format and I didn't want to put in a bunch of little items that didn't fit.

3.) Indomitable Emotions are added in. Basically it's your Will/Hope/Rage/Love boost type deal. Also you know the basics, thanks to Basic Training. So you don't have to work to figure things out without a drawback.

4.) Added a free for all one time discount on any item or vehicle (power rings aren't included). 100cp items are discounted to free! Mostly because the discounts otherwise wouldn't of made sense and there's so few items in general.

5.) I reduced the meta opening a bit.

http://pastebin.com/d4KZfXEV

Is there anything else? I'm sorry I didn't link all your posts, but I have read majority of them. Including yours Bancho.
>>
>>46589532
I just pick the one with the coolest name myself.
>>
>>46584480
Drop-in always gives me trouble too.
>>
>>46589576
Well, that's that. As long as the comic books' feats don't diverge wildly from the show I'm game. Still miffed about the lack of discounted items but it doesn't seem to be one of those deepest lore shows.
>>
>>46589532
Celestial Ray, the problem is that it comes with the strongest bosses to fight. If you want to see them, here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyZSG91lVFA
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDYzy232pLA (6:53)
(Couldn't find Death Flies, Sorry)
>>
>>46589637
From what I saw it was in line with what was seen in the series. Seeing it was 2D they gotten away with having a little more unique constructs like a brick wall, safety cord & harness, and a stop sign. Stuff they could've done in the series but budget concerns caused them to reuse a lot of their simplier constructs. Which benefited Hal more than anything.
>>
>>46588879
So yes if he gets an alternate form hed still be my blood.
>>
>>46589710
Something about what you said is absolutely hilarious to me.
>>
>>46589710
Alright. That sounds good. Sounds like it's ready to be PDF'd.

...you know, I know what the answer probably is but what on earth posessed you to set the rings' capabilities to something orders of magnitude more powerful than anything ever shown in the show? Do you recognise, at least, the basic principle that powerlevels aren't always equivocal across different continuities for the same franchise?
>>
>>46589576
Seems good. Questions through: If you buy a second Ring, you can pick another color, right?

Also, if you get Shard, could you start up your own Corps in other worlds, since that has a central battery? or am I missing something?

Also, I am still sad I can't get Mogo to join me. Any specific reason for that, or is it just because of hugeness?
>>
>>46589576
Okay, if I also have a Ring from the DC jump and get one from here, and I have a ton of superscience perks, could I figure out how to upgrade this ring to comics level eventually?
>>
I've got two companion slots, what canon characters would you take from the X-Men movies ?
>>
>>46589710

I am going to need more information on the shard.
>>
>>46589839
Jean Grey and Mystique.
>>
>>46589839
Deadpool and past!Mystique.
>>
>>46589809
Mogo doesn't socialize. That's just how he is. He's not antisocial, he thinks you're great, he just doesn't want to hang out with you. Don't feel bad, he's the same with pretty much everyone else.
>>
>>46589914
Wow, he's...literally me
>>
>>46589914
Aw, but he's awesome.
>>
>>46589368
Depends on the version, Byrne superman was nerfed seriously until after Death of Superman, and even then his power level dipped and spiked.

Black Holes are one of those things in comics no one can decide are serious shit or laughable easy to deal with.
>>
>>46589809
Yes.

Yes & No. You can if you somehow are able to get multiple rings and send them on their way. However it doesn't provide that option for you.

Mogo is a planet. Mogo for most part doesn't socialize.

>>46589828
Fanwank it.

>>46589846
What you need to know? It's a huge asteroid that houses a city and acts like a homebase for the Red Lantern Corp.
>>
So I actually have a question about the Rings from the DC jump. Can they only do constructs, or can the do other things we sometimes see rings do like absorbing and projecting various types of energy, storing items in a pocket dimension, opening wormholes, phasing through matter, etc.
>>
>>46585197
Don't mean to be an asshole but i like this installment much more than the Undertale. I think this character works much better exchanging glancing influence with the main story and characters while carving out his own niche in the setting.
>>
>>46589999
>You can if you somehow are able to get multiple rings and send them on their way. However it doesn't provide that option for you.
Well the main universe Rings can create copies of themselves but not new batteries. Could we create miniature batteries linked to the one in the Shard?
>>
>>46589999

Do those shards have liberator bombs?
>>
>>46589999
Does the interceptor exist in universe? If so how much difficulty would I face trying to steal it?
>>
>>46589912
>Deadpool and past!Mystique.
How would that even work, the timelines do not match

anyway magneto and Xavier are probably the most Op with Jean Grey from memory, but i wouldn't trust telepaths
>>
>>46590053
Yeah. However the rings you can create in main universe are weaker more you make. Sinestro was only able to give the people of Kourgar rings for 5 minutes. However he was able to give Hal Jordan his own ring.

>>46590071
No. They don't come with Liberator bombs. Planet buster weapons not included.
>>
>>46589999
>Yes & No. You can if you somehow are able to get multiple rings and send them on their way. However it doesn't provide that option for you.
Hm, okay. So if I find a way to duplicating the Ring I get, it should work? Minecraft Cheatmode, go! And/or reverse engineering, since they're tech, right?

Anyway, you said the purchasable Shard would match your Lantern color? What happens if you buy it with the dicsount and grab a second Ring of a different color? Do you get a dual-colored giant battery, two of them, or do you just pick one color for it?
>>
>>46590141

>No. They don't come with Liberator bombs. Planet buster weapons not included.

Then what is the point of the shard costing 1000cp?
>>
>>46590123
It does exist! It's what they ride around in. How hard it would be to steal? Well considering in the end it's used to send Anti-Montior & Aya into another dimension using Ultrawarp.
>>
>>46590162
Presumably, it being a fuckhuge space fortress.
>>
>>46590141
I thought it was he could only give them a ring for 5 minutes before the charges ran out. Wasn't it a plot point a long time ago that Kyle had the last ring was repopulating the Corp?
>>
>>46590138
The drawback that makes Deadpool exist makes it so his story takes place in whatever timelines you're in.
>>
>>46590171
Should be relatively easy if you just don't allow that to happen, right?
>>
>>46590160
If you purchase two rings, you'll get two batteries. Just only one will power the Shard.

>>46590191
Yes but he had the power of ION to do that. ION allowed him to do crazy shit like that. He was basically WILLPOWER.

>>46590180
Yep!

>>46590216
Sure but you'll have to find a way to stop anti monitor.
>>
>>46590246
Could I pod and Emotional Entity and let it live in the Shard's battery, then convince it to help me make more?
>>
How does a RWBY Aura user compare to a trained Force Sensitive? I kind of want to make an army of them and have them help me overthrow the Republic.
>>
>>46590315
I don't know about mainline DCverse but in the GLTAS it was only hinted at for ION it's how Aya was created. Science director took a bit from ION.
>>
>>46589999
Them quads. Any way if we use minecraft cheat mode will the duplicate we make be bonded to us still ?
>>
>>46590361
Oh, does that mean Aya's off limits for Canon Companion?
>>
>>46590383
You can always solve that problem by making a duplicate ring in the mainline universe then Cheat Mode! that one. That way the people you give the rings to won't have ability to use them against you.
>>
>>46590349
Aura users tend to be physically superior; faster, stronger, and waaaaaay harder to hurt, but they don't get some of the Jedi's best tricks like their future sight. They also get less powers over all, and their semblances aren't guaranteed to be good.
>>
>>46590361
Hey, Guardians have the ability to manipulate emotional energy without a ring, right? If I use genetic manipulation to make myself one of them, can I do that, too?
>>
>>46590349
Pretty good I'd say. If only for the aura user's freakish durability.
>>
>>46590406
No. She only has a tiny bit of ION and that's only for the fact she has emotions. She's fair game.
>>
>>46590435
Oh, and naturally the fact that aura users tend to use slugthrowers, which Jedi can't block.
>>
Do viruses/parasites imported or purchased through RE viruses/parasite customization have a replenishing supply in case they get lost or destroyed?
>>
>>46590420
>>46590435
Thanks. I think this is going to be my go-to way of making super soldiers.
>>
>>46590431
They use rings in the series.

>>46590455
They can block slugs they can't just reflect them.
>>
>>46590349
>Army of Aura users
Wait, what? How? Is there an item that grants Aura in the jump?
>>
>>46590455
Though on the other hand, they also tend to use swords, which Jedis can cut through
>>
>>46589576
I still feel like most of the perks are incredibly generic and don't really capture the feel of the Corps at all. But I'm not sure how to help with that. It can just be a generic and boring Jump, I guess.
>>
>>46590518
Yes, several.
>>
>>46588863
How'd he fuck up WoW?
>>
>>46590520
Well, yeah. But if the Jumper is commanding them, you can just order them to just line up in a line and fill the air with bullets, 17th century infantry style.
>>
>>46590518
Not that anon, but Aura can be 'unlocked' by another Aura user.
Pyrrha did it for Jaune.
Poor Pyrrha. I just gave myself feels again.
>>
>>46590568
She deserved her fate.
>>
>>46590520
Not if you make cortosis weapons, I believe they're called. Those block lightsabers.
>>46590550
Like?
>>46590568
Jaune already had the potential for Aura though, I don't think that applies to other universes. Also, I feel you man.
>>
>>46590577
You're a monster.
>>
>>46590600
The book that you can buy teaches you how and lets you do it for people in other jumps.
>>
>>46590624
Oh, alright. Now I'm immensely curious at what I can do with this...
>>
>>46590614
She's a murderer.
>>
>>46588943
It wasn't exactly a choice.
>>
>>46590600
The book Aura For Everyone lets you teach it to other people. The Aura Booster lets you give it to people artificially, doing it faster but with risk of harming them. The Aura Eater can transfer Aura between people, consuming one person's ability to grant it to another.
>>
>>46590662
Indeed.
Now where's my morphine damn it.
>>
>>46590481
Pretty sure they can Fist. IIRC, there are several instances of a Jedi pushing an RPG shell or a grenade back at an attacker.

The question is if they have the reflexes to do so.
>>
>>46590651
Oh, you're one of those anons.
>I doesn't matter if it was an accident and she was being manipulated at the time, she's GUILTY!
>>
>>46590412
How so ? And i was asking if i cheat mode the one i but not the copy i make would it still be bonded to me and essentially be my ring? Forgive ne for not being clear enough.
>>
>>46590685
In Force Awakens we even see Kylo Ren grab a blaster bolt out of the air and just hold it there while he's having a conversation with someone, just to dhow off.
>>
>>46590702
Murder is murder, anon.
>>
>>46590733
Blaster bolts are also hilariously slow.
>>
>>46590733
Meanwhile Vader can catch them and dispel them no problem.

Kylo is a fucking loser.
>>
>>46590760
Accidental Murder is called Manslaughter Anon.
>>
>>46590760
So Involuntary Manslaughter should be punished with death?
>>
>>46590760
It's not though.
For example, murder in self defense is not murder.
>>
>>46590760
You can't murder a robot, as machines aren't people.
>>
>>46590803
Penny was an Artificial Person, she still was a person. She just wanted friends.
>>
>>46590799
>>46590790
Manslaughter is dubbed Second-Degree MURDER in many jurisdictions anons.
>>46590802
It wasn't self defense.
>>46590803
Racist.
>>
>>46590803
Not the 'murder is murder' anon, but Penny DID have soul. I personally believe that that constitutes personhood.
>>
>>46590841
You can't build a soul!
>>
>>46590861
They did though.
>>
>>46590839
I never said it was self defense.

I was merely providing a counter example to the statement that murder is murder. Because it's not.
>>
>>46590824
>>46590841
>>46590760
It's not murder if it's a toaster.

Your toaster-waifu a shit.
>>
>>46590889
She's not even my waifu.
>>
>>46590839
Robot's aren't a race
>>
>>46590839
So if one boxer accidentally kills another in a match, they should be sentenced to death?
Pyrrha was also under the influence of a mind altering power at the time, without her consent.
The true culprit and murderer of Penny is Cinder.

>>46590861
RWBY canon seems to imply otherwise. Or they somehow transplanted a soul.

>>46590889
Not my waifu. I don't have any waifus. Don't believe in the concept.
>>
>>46590839
It kind of was self defense, at least as far as she knew. From her perspective, she was being attacked with an incredible amount of lethal force, and had to respond in kind to survive. That she was in fact perfectly safe and just had her senses screwed with doesn't invalidate her intent. Emerald's the one to blame for Penny's death, not Pyrrha.
>>
>>46590760
>>46590799
>>46590790
Murder implies you were trying to kill somebody. Involuntary manslaughter is when you were doing something illegal or reckless that results in a death. In violent physical sports such as boxing, such accidental killings happen- and the one who killed their opponent didn't face repercussions.
They were simply trying to win their match, and had no way of knowing an attack would kill their opponent.
>>46590839
No, it's third degree for voluntary manslaughter, which is a crime of passion. Which isn't what happened. It wasn't even involuntary manslaughter.
>>
It was destruction of property, plain and simple.
>>
>>46590907
Nope, Pyrrha is the murderer.
>>46590918
It wasn't self defense, believing it to be does not make it so.

>>46590961
>No,
I'm sorry to tell you anon, but your perception is not universal to all courts. Bone up.
>>
>>46590998
So if I trick you into killing someone, the blame lies on you and not me?
>>
>>46590907
>The true culprit and murderer of Penny is Cinder.
While she planned it, technically it was Emerald who made the illusions and is directly responsible.
>>
>>46590998
>screw with somebody's senses to make them see Gate of Babylon aimed right at them
>by someone they don't know is a robot
>expect to get off scot-free

Emerald, get off of 4chan. The CCT is down thanks to you and Cinder, how are you even here?
>>
>>46591013
You're both to blame.
>>
>>46590998
It's not murder if it's a tin can. Pyrrha was actually doing her sworn duty to keep them and those filthy synths from spreading.
>>
File: robots.gif (496 KB, 500x280) Image search: [Google]
robots.gif
496 KB, 500x280
>>46591047
Brotherhood please go.
>>
>>46591047
Ad Victoriam brother
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 39

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.