[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you play a knight with 2 charisma?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22
File: 1423645423123.jpg (67 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1423645423123.jpg
67 KB, 600x800
How would you play a knight with 2 charisma?
>>
>>46565646
"AYO PRINCESS, CAME TO RESCUE YOUR BITCH ASS"
>>
>>46565646
Just be myself.

;_;
>>
>>46565646
What stat scale are you even using? 2 Charisma on the D&D scale means you have less willpower than a depressive weeaboo who buys dogshit translations of things that were terrible to begin with even though he knows they're terrible dogshit.
>>
>>46565646
Practically speaking? Be a freelancer/"Dirty Deeds, Done Dirt Cheap" style knight if I'm more settled.

My job is breaking faces, not engaging in courtly behavior. If I have to attend anything I keep my mouth shut and mostly just eat and stand and sit down at the right times.

If my liege wants me to go kill someone, well, that's what I do.

Assuming I ever do well enough to get my own land or if I have it already, my style is "My way or the highway". I don't engage in diplomacy, I dictate or am dictated to, and I might entertain some horse trading style interaction, but never anything particularly "nice".

If I can it's mostly about just plain bullying people into doing what I want and getting my feudal rights.
>>
>>46565748
Pathfinder.
>>
File: A knight in shining armor.jpg (226 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
A knight in shining armor.jpg
226 KB, 1920x1080
>>46565768
That's pretty much it.
>>
>>46565646
Absolutely no personality. No one would remember he was part of a crowd if he didn't say anything, and he never has anything to say.
>>
>>46565646
In a coma
>>
File: the-hound1.jpg (605 KB, 1600x1065) Image search: [Google]
the-hound1.jpg
605 KB, 1600x1065
>>46565646
The Hound from SoIF, probably.

Eat chicken and look mean. Break faces when appropriate.
>>
>>46565862
But he is charming. Maybe Gregor Clegane
>>
File: Standanddeliver.jpg (90 KB, 680x985) Image search: [Google]
Standanddeliver.jpg
90 KB, 680x985
My duty as a knight is to protect my charge.
They can hate me, they can scorn me, they can even damn me, but that is irrelevant.
All that matters is if I can perform my duty, not be loved for it.
>>
Well, if you have less than 3 charisma you aren't sapient

So...
>>
>>46565919
That is actually kind of admirable. I don't think that would fit, would it?
>>
>>46565801
Mettle. One does not test their metal, he tests his mettle.
>>
That's the same charisma as a greensting scorpion familiar. I'd say that his intelligence probably allows him to recall information, and his wisdom probably guides how sound the courses of action he takes, but he can barely tell whether something is a member of his species or a threatening monster. He is probably viewed with open disgust and revulsion. Think "the hound" from game of thrones, but worse off. People would rather treat with his the hounds or the horses of the lords he serves than this knight.
>>
>>46565959
Low charisma doesn't correlate with not being an admirable person.
>>
>>46565646
I wouldn't ever say anything for fear of fucking something up and would wear a face concealing helmet. On the very rare occasions I would say something My voice would not suit me and I would have the most peasant accent possible.
>>
>>46565646

>Thank you for rescuing me, brave hero!
>Uh, you too.
>>
>>46566199
More often than not, not saying anything is worse than saying something bad.

So besides that, outcast hunchback knight, Yay or nay?
>>
>>46566243
>More often than not, not saying anything is worse than saying something bad.
I have low charisma for a reason.
>>
>>46565646
Study up on the symptoms of severe autism (not the 4chan buzzword, but the actual condition at its worst level), cause that's probably what you have.
>>
>>46565801
>>46566038
Its a pun
>>
>>46566038
Well, in that context, it makes sense. If you're using your armour and weapons for their indebted purpose then they won't be shiny. Mettle and metal go hand in hand in this case.
>>
>>46565646
Ugly, rude and smelly.
>>
>>46565774
In PF 2-3 charisma would be a spider, crocodile, lizard, rhinoceros - Capable of only minimal independent decision-making

Short of spells is there even a way to have CHA that low?
>>
>>46566231
>"Thank you for rescuing me!"

>"Pay me and fuck off."

>"O-oh..okay."
>>
Straight from the PFSRD:

'Charisma measures a character's personality, personal magnetism, ability to lead, and appearance. It is the most important ability for paladins, sorcerers, and bards. It is also important for clerics, since it affects their ability to channel energy.'

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/basics-ability-scores/ability-scores#TOC-Charisma-Cha-

This does not affect your willpower. It makes you very bad at making decisions and terrible at understanding others, but not incapable of following orders and protecting someone.
>>
>>46566736
>It makes you very bad at making decisions
That's wisdom.
>>
2 charisma in a D&D game is almost unfathomably low for a human. Take the smelliest, most annoying, ugliest, most generally unlikeable person you know and they probably have a 4-5 charisma at the least

2 charisma is difficult to define because it means you have pretty much zero likeable or even memorable personality traits. You may speak in a quiet monotone or just be some kind of horrible beast who gets locked in a tower; except when the princess sees through your hideous exterior they see you also have a hideous interior as well. This character is pretty much unplayable as there's little reason anyone would stand being around them for long, even though he may be the sword swinging champion of the world.
>>
>>46566869
I dont know, having all the charisma of a crocodile probably wouldn't be quite that bad.
>>
The only way I could see possibly playing someone with a 2 charisma is if they talk and act like a normal person but there's something fundamentally wrong with them and everyone can see it.

I'm not talking they have a club foot or they're ugly. This person was literally born without a soul or they're an alien imitation of a human. You see this guy and he looks normal but something about him stirs your stomach and you just don't feel like you could ever like or trust this person.

And everyone sees it too. Children start crying, animals freak out, even the blind can feel it. There's just SOMETHING wrong with that 2 charisma guy.
>>
>>46566736
What?

It affects how people perceive you.

Like the difference between a six and a half foot tall guy who slumps and the six and a half foot guy whose shoulders are always squared and his chin held up.

People are going to look at the guy with 2 CHA and be absolutely dismissive towards him, they won't give a single fuck about the guy other than "I want him to get the fuck away from me.".
>>
File: j15x1LNPQk5412b28731167.jpg (23 KB, 637x351) Image search: [Google]
j15x1LNPQk5412b28731167.jpg
23 KB, 637x351
>>46567015
>All the charisma of a crocodile
Hey some crocodiles are working with higher than a 2
>>
>>46566606
Being an inanimate object which has zero.
>>
File: 51MFMNOl0rL.jpg (44 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
51MFMNOl0rL.jpg
44 KB, 333x500
>>46565646
Parsifal, from Gerald Morris's "Parsifal's Page".

Young country hick just learning how to be a knight.
>>
>>46567079
Literally me.
>>
>>46567159
Probably most of us.

I think it's the scraggly neckbeards or thin eyebrows.
>>
File: 1858.jpg (8 KB, 400x185) Image search: [Google]
1858.jpg
8 KB, 400x185
>>46567115
Hey it is entirily possible for inanimate objects to have charisma
>>
>>46567175
>tfw you have thick eyebrows
One of them curls to a point at the end and nothing I do will stop it.
>>
>>46567279
That's probably where you get that single point of charisma. Funny eyebrow.
>>
>>46565953
That's INT you fool!
>>
>>46565646
Charisma isn't just how likeable you are, it's how *anything* you are.
High charisma creatures tend to make other people bend around them, and only do what they want to do, regardless of whether it's a good idea.
Therefore, a low Charisma character would be a wallflower and doormat - even if they knew something was a bad idea, they could be pressured onto doing anything by someone confident enough. They wouldn't 'be themselves' unless they were in a very comfortable environment - they'd bend to what they think others want and try not to act against the flow.
If they had a high Wisdom, they'd be successful at it; they'd be harder to notice despite speaking enough, as they wouldn't do much besides agree.
Low WIS, low CHA people are somewhat easier to spot - they'd stay silent. They wouldn't know what they should say, and wouldn't have the confidence to say it anyway.

Tl;dr: Try not to get noticed, beyond that it depends on your other stats.
>>
>>46567399
Charisma =/= willpower.

>a low Charisma character would be a wallflower and doormat - even if they knew something was a bad idea, they could be pressured onto doing anything by someone confident enough.

is completely false.
>>
>>46567079
In Pathfinder it does have more than just looks, strangely enough.
Undead have Charisma, for example.

Pathfinder is weird.
>>
>>46565646
Imagine Nils Olav except ostrich.
>>
>>46567308
Its just another part of my body that refuses to be symmetrical. I woke up one morning to find it had split into three points.
>>
File: Tracer Bullet.jpg (57 KB, 241x214) Image search: [Google]
Tracer Bullet.jpg
57 KB, 241x214
>>46567213
>>
>>46565646
You're autistic. Badly.
If somebody tries to engage you in a discussion you start crying loudly.
You never make eye contact, you roll your head around in unfathomable ways and you can't listen to somebody for more than 3 seconds. You panic if somebody gets too close. You scream if people don't do what you want. Attacking people with a large sword is the most "friendly" way you know of showing your affection.

At 2 charisma it's no longer really about how others react to you, but about how capable you are of dealing with other people.
People wouldn't talk you into things. If there's somebody you trust, they'd just lead you around, by the hand or by the leash. And sometimes you just go nuts and start screaming again in the middle of the audience with the king whom you haven't even recognized, and nobody can stop you short of knocking you out.

2 charisma is not playable and you certainly would not have become a knight in that state.
>>
>>46565646
>wears face-concealing helmet all the time
>awkward gait, constantly glancing around and staring people down because situational awareness
>never speaks unless spoken to
>takes minutes to compose a response to anything but the most basic of prompts
>tries to be polite but is often unintentionally rude
>open-carries his weapon
>>
>>46568504
You are thinking of charisma 6.
>>
File: iron-mask-pic[1].jpg (128 KB, 400x619) Image search: [Google]
iron-mask-pic[1].jpg
128 KB, 400x619
With 2 charisma i would play a character that is so ugly that people get a gag reflex just by looking at him. He would be so repugnant that you just do not want to interact with him. He would be bitter and hate the world that made him so. Wear a mask for his entire, never take it off.
>>
>>46568534
>character is ugly
>wears a mask
So basically, you wouldn't play out his charisma at all?
>>
>>46568570
exactly : ^)
>>
>>46568504
>>open-carries his weapon
Hey, we have the right to do that, 2nd Amendment buddy, look it up, it's not like I'm carrying in condition zero all the time, asshole.
>>
>>46568570
You grossly underestimate how much of an asshole Louis XIV was
>>
>>46566115
Sorta does. Low charisma means you are respulsive to people in a way that every social interaction you try, be it a good one to impress them (diplomacy), one that relies on they trusting you (bluff), or a bad one (intimidation), will turn very badly to you. An admirable adamant knight could be full of charisma or have none. But the one with low charisma would always make people being off put by what he does, while the other one would seem heroic doing just the same thing.

Basically, think of the way woman use 'creepy' to describe any socially awkward guy. Everything he does is 'creepy', when coming from someoen attractive, it could be taken as romantic or cute, or even bad, but not 'creepy'.
>>
>>46568619
I'm not arguing against the right of it. But just because you can doesn't mean you should.
>>
File: 1459988811517.jpg (99 KB, 780x579) Image search: [Google]
1459988811517.jpg
99 KB, 780x579
>>46565646
>THE BLACK KNIGHT NEVER SPEAKS
>THE BLACK KNIGHT NEVER SHOWS HIS FACE
>THE BLACK KNIGHT DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT ANYTHING WHICH THE BLACK KNIGHT DOES NOT GIVE A FUCK ABOUT
>THE BLACK KNIGHT DOESN'T PAY ATTENTION TO OTHER PEOPLE AND JUST MOVES DIRECTLY THROUGH OCCUPIED SPACES TO GET WHEREVER HE'S GOING
>THE BLACK KNIGHT BOWS TO NO ONE
>>
>>46568691
I know, I'm just joking. Personally, I think OCing is kind of like walking through the 5th Ward in a microskirt and a croptop: Yeah, you have the right to do it, but don't act surprised when it provokes a less-than-desirable response from people around you.
>>
File: You betrayed the law.jpg (14 KB, 266x281) Image search: [Google]
You betrayed the law.jpg
14 KB, 266x281
Judge Dredd

100% devoted to the word and letter of the law of what he/she serves to the point it pushes everyone out of their life.

They didn't want anyone in their life to begin with.
>>
2 charisma? Play it up as That Guy, where everyone in the setting is just instinctively revolted by his very presence. Every time he's around people just get the feeling that's he's going to fuck shit up in a purely negative way; the kind of guy it'd take a truckload of gold to barter out of a jail - if the bard's doing the talking. If he wasn't a knight, he'd be a ninja for sure.
>>
>>46568844
With how popular Dredd is as a character, there's no way he has only 2 Cha. You might argue that there's a difference between being popular in-universe and being popular as a character, but at the end of the day, the guy's still got charisma. And it's not like he's a pariah in the setting, either.

2 Cha is Boo Radley, the Russian hacker from Goldeneye, the tattletale ginger from Recess, and the deformed guy from 300 if he had one more point in Charisma.
>>
>>46567347

Any mental stat in pathfinder.
>>
>>46568809
Being a victim automatically absolves you of any and all blame. If you suffered then you are inherently incapable of being in any way, shape, or form responsible for whatever was done to you.
>>
>>46567452
Charisma is force of personality.
Low Charisma gets drowned out by people with higher Charisma, so a lot of the time, they aren't acknowledged even if they do talk.

But how would *you* define a shy person?
>>
Hunchback, large chested, with stumpy legs. Bowlegged, big nose that's been broken several times, messed up teeth, one eye just. . . Isn't right. Messed up hair because he cuts it himself. Armor doesn't really fit him right so he has to wear a mismatched set. His head is just a bit too square. Cauliflower ear on one side. Forced to wear a bucket helm in formal occasions. Always has a small bit a drool just dangling off his lip, but never quite falling off. Much too films of violence. Really quiet, aside from the occasional grunt when spoken to. Lopsided grin,mixed with a stare with eyes opened a bit too wide.

Saved the king's life once and was rewarded with a knighthood. Is used for dirty, body work the other knights would like to avoid.

Was once called the king's mad dog. Thought they were complimenting him by giving him a knightly moniker. Took to wearing a loose chain around his neck, like a leash the day after.

This actually seems like a lot of fun.
>>
>>46565768
But bullying requires charisma. Everyone knows halfling bards are way scarier than ogre barbarians.
>>
>>46565843
No, that's zero.

2 chs would probably leave you mute, with no concept of what social standards are or why they could be important.
>>
A faceless man. Like, he lost most of his face. So he wears the mask, but this has fucked him up mentally. He's not good with people, head trauma fucked him up a bit, combined with the no face thing. That's how I'd do it personally.
>>
>>46568986
>Boo Radley

Now there's a good comparison.
>>
>>46565768
Keeping your mouth shut when you are supposed to actually requires a reasonable amount of charisma I would say.

I imagine 2 charisma as that guy who will literally not shut up about his self insert Naruto fan fiction even though you have been ignoring him for the last 2 hours and have actively told him that you don't care.
>>
>>46565646
>a knight nobody likes
We have those
we call them Paladins
>>
>>46570742
If you can suffer him for 2 hours without punching him in the face or running away then he's got a charisma score of at least 8.
>>
>>46565906
But Gregor Clegane is intimidating as fuck. I would think that he is like 7 charisma, all skill points into intimidate.
>>
>>46570779
>2 hours
Not likely.
>>
>>46570714
>from To Kill a Mockingbird
Is the book any good for ESL? All our education mentions of American literature are Poe and Hemingway ...
>>
>>46568986
Or the stapler guy from Office Space
>>
>>46570902
It is pretty good for ESL, though you do need a bit of an understanding of American history, particularly in the south, in order to get the full impact of it. It was one of the few books in high school I actively enjoyed reading.
>>
>>46570885
What are you implying?
>>
File: Posh Skeleton 2.jpg (412 KB, 1864x3263) Image search: [Google]
Posh Skeleton 2.jpg
412 KB, 1864x3263
>>46567464
>implying a Skeleton can't be charismatic as fuck
>>
>>46570305
Not all shy people are doormats, you can have trouble speaking and getting noticed yet still have enough sense to not just do what a charismatic person tries to persuade you to do.
>>
File: tDM1M.png (29 KB, 357x302) Image search: [Google]
tDM1M.png
29 KB, 357x302
>Oi! Dragon! Giz back that young bird yeah?! I'll wreck you, you cunt!
>>
>>46565646
The Spaghetti Knight. Constantly stuttering and mumbling, always yelling battle cries at inappropriate times, about as intimidating as a pile of wet rags.
>>
You don't.

2 Charisma is lower than many animals in most D&D systems. A human with that low of a Charisma score is almost guaranteed to be severely mentally disabled to the point where they are probably not capable of acting independently in most respects. I would say most if not all of their Ability scores would be abysmally low as well.

Good luck protecting a kingdom when you can't even stop from shitting yourself.
>>
>>46573715
What if OP is trying to make a character for his severely autistic brother?
>>
>>46572842
If they know better, they'd have high WIS.
CHA vs. CHA checks are for peer pressure - when someone's staring you down and actively trying to coax you to do something.
>>
Because I like this thread you have a free bump. And now I am off to wander and lurk other threads!
>>
Hmm... if you had to dump a stat down to 2, which one would you pick and why?
>>
A leper.
>>
File: EAF.jpg (41 KB, 620x349) Image search: [Google]
EAF.jpg
41 KB, 620x349
>>46565646
>>
>>46565646
he's a fucking mute.
>>
>>46565646
Pretty much a robot.
>>
>>46565646
Basically a robot, no force of personality whatsoever. Follows his chosen duty, or vows, or preferences with no capability to interact properly with others. Doesn't really emote - He might be happy, he might be sad, but he has little to no ability to express either of those ideas to others.
>>
>>46565646
A character with 2 Cha would not only have to be physically repulsive, they'd also have a personality so unpleasant that essentially no one would even want to be near them. Think the greasiest smelliest fattest unwashed neckbeard in the world, who frequently masturbates in public and spends most of his minimal human contact trying to talk about his OC Sonic fanfiction self insert. This is a person so inherently unpleasant that they cannot function in society; no one would willing associate with them long enough for them to actually have a job in a city, and they would be forced to live as a hermit on a remote farm or in an isolated woodland cabin of some sort.

To give you an idea of how low 2 is in an ability score a person with 2 str is literally unable to stand on their own, a person with 2 int cannot speak and is unable to form a coherent thought and has similar intelligence to a dog, barely able to understand simple cause and effect.
>>
>>46583530
You're one of those people who thinks Charisma means superficial shit. Let me ask you a question:
What the fuck do the forces of the cosmos care about how you act in public or look or smell? Do sorcerers channel their elemental fury through their charming smile? Is the rain of fire announced by a charming laugh and a twinkle in their eye? Are their verbal components perfect manners and table etiquette? No.
Charisma is your presence or force of personality. Someone with 2 Cha would ne overlooked, would be shit at communicating anything beyond the content of their words, and just in general be like an extra in a movie.
>>
File: 1368771546_o.jpg (6 KB, 217x232) Image search: [Google]
1368771546_o.jpg
6 KB, 217x232
>Party comes across bandits looting a caravan
>GM says they draw their weapons and start approaching us menacingly
>4 CHA 18 STR half-ogre Barbarian tells them they should drop they weapons or he'll kill them
>GM tells the barbarian to roll intimidate
>Barbarian's player says no, the bandits should all need to roll a WIS check instead to realize that if they attack, they WILL all die
>GM's face when
>>
>>46565646
I am essentially a walking coma victim. When I speak, I speak in a monotone, usually with monosyllable words and sentences if possible. I cannot formulate proper responses to queries that require more than a 'yes' or 'no' unless given a lot of space and several minutes to consider how to phrase things. People think I am strange and eerie, even if I have no dishonourable intentions, purely because of how awkwardly I interact and move. I could not even begin to explain any of my thoughts to anybody else, and if I tried it would come out stilted and riddled with pauses.

I avoid interaction as a general rule, especially things like eye and skin contact. I feel much safer when I am a significant distance away from people, and wearing concealing clothes/armour.

I may or may not have a lot of knowledge, but trying to explain any of that knowledge to other people is a near-impossibility - I just can't work out how to phrase it properly and communicate that phrasing. Similarly, I may or may not be wise, but I will hold my tongue even if my advisement would benefit a situation, because I don't know how to properly word my thoughts, and would dislike it even if I could.

Overall, I much prefer to be left to the purpose I have been given, and if possible will perform those duties without interacting with anybody. If I am forced to travel with others, I stay to the outskirts of the group while we travel, I follow orders in combat situations, but I do not make an active effort to be part of the group, or attempt to explain any of my thoughts to them.
>>
>>46565738
exactly what I came here to post
>>
>>46568570
Would you trust someone who never, ever took off their mask?
>>
If a group of PCs (among them one 2CH fuck-up) gets into a battle with bandits, then the rest of the PCs will attack the 2CH guy as if he were an ally of the bandits.
>>
>>46584289
No, but not being trusted is harmless against 2 CH.
>>
2 charisma is bordering on robot level. You are lower than the most wooden and devoid of personality natural human, indicative of some degree of brain damage.
Your ability to converse and interact with others is nigh-on nonexistent. Your capacity to hold a discourse or persuade anyone is effectively nonexistent. Your body language is indistinct. Everything from your facial expression to your gait is offputting, deep in the uncanny valley, like a moving puppet.
You can talk, but it's less of "speaking with someone" and more "vocalizing facts". A back-and-forth cannot be accomplished beyond responding to input. Most likely speak only when spoken to. Making decisions is possible, but judging how others will react to that is not. Consideration for the feelings of others is thankfully allocated under Wisdom, so understanding others is possible.

Note that a 0 Charisma human is possible to "exist", but is utterly devoid of being and cannot act of its own accord, a puppet without strings. They have lost their ego.
>>
2 charisma would be a seriously mentally retarded person. Maybe he is smart, but he is incapable of voicing his thoughts in any way. The most he manages is random voices and barely a few words. Imagine someone with very serious down syndrome.

He wouldn't be an adventurer. He'd probably the local retard that everyone feels sad about but does nothing except throw leftover food at him.
>>
>>46566243
>not saying anything is worse than saying something bad.

Speaking your mind is silver, holding your tongue is gold.
>>
File: skelly.png (104 KB, 306x146) Image search: [Google]
skelly.png
104 KB, 306x146
skellington knight.
>>
>>46568679
That's a good fucking example. Sadly it doesn't exist on my language.
>>
>>46565646
Charisma
1 (–5): Barely conscious, probably acts heavily autistic
2-3 (–4): Minimal independent thought, relies heavily on others to think instead
4-5 (–3): Has trouble thinking of others as people
6-7 (–2): Terribly reticent, uninteresting, or rude
8-9 (–1): Something of a bore or makes people mildly uncomfortable
10-11 (0): Capable of polite conversation
12-13 (1): Mildly interesting, knows what to say to the right people
14-15 (2): Interesting, knows what to say to most people
16-17 (3): Popular, receives greetings and conversations on the street
18-19 (4): Immediately likeable by many people, subject of favorable talk
20-21 (5): Life of the party, able to keep people entertained for hours
22-23 (6): Immediately likeable by almost everybody
24-25 (7): Renowned for wit, personality, and/or looks
>>
>>46566606
Maybe a mentally retarded character?
>>
>>46565646
Don't bathe, mess up protocol, insult people on accident, be jolly and spill beer on the king. Be politically incorrect without realising you're offending people. Make everyone assume you're a peasant who somehow fell into a suit of armour.
>>
>>46587633
No, that's charisma 8.
>>
>>46583685
Characters like that should use strength as their attribute to intimidate checks instead.
More generally speaking, you should roll whatever attribute governs a situation, and that applies to social checks as well.
>>
>>46587679
Generally speaking, having bandits attack a group of well-armed warriors is a silly RPG trope that requires suspension of disbelief.
If they're already willing to enter a fight like that then the muscles of one guy are not likely to impress them.
Charisma is what you should roll against.
>>
>>46565646
Be horribly disfigured AND cursed, or just cursed really bad, because that's the only way you're getting it that low.

2 is below human range, if it's that low something is seriously fucking wrong with you.
>>
>>46565646
Rough n gruff for the most part. Honestly if i had to i would just walk around kicking in doors and reacting how the NPC's behind said door act.
-door explodes inward-
>mother and child behind the door are cowering and crying
"Just a routine inspection, ma'am. I heard there was a criminal in here."
>cue husband wielding da's old n rusty sword to defend his family and home
"threatening a peacekeeper is illegal, criminal."
Wife: "we'll call for the constable!"
"I am the constable."
>you point to a battered and bloody hat with a bit of scalp still stuck to it roughly shoved over your helm, the broken star is barely visible through the blood
>proceed to arrest criminal scum throughout the village or determine whats contraband and what isn't cause the peasants were late with tithe and taxes.
>>
>>46565646
how about a mentally ill man who just imagines he is a knight because he is actually in a asylum cell?!
>>
>>46588400
That's 10CH with an asshole attitude.
>>
>>46565646
Utternly unable to communicate or function as a member of any kind of society.

Anon you do know that there are rules that say no character can have an attribute lower than 6 right?
>>
>>46588927
This, basically.
>>
>>46584400
>>46585081
So Voldo from Soul Calibur?
>>
>>46565646

The drug den's door burst inward in a cloud of splinters. In stepped a man, or at least what looked like a man. His skin looked wrong, somehow, like it didn't quite fit right, and his hair was a disgusting greasy mess that was half fallen out. He walked with an unseemly gait, much like a marionette, into the drug den, sword at the ready.

"Drug den. Save. Kingdom. Kill."

The drug dealers ran to their weapons, the sudden surprise wearing off. The leader pointed his sword at the strange man. "Just who the hell are you? Why are you-"

He found himself getting cut off randomly. "Knight. Save. Drug den. Kill."

The words stuck like vomit in his throat before he said them. The words came out the same way every time, more akin to simple mimicry than actual speech.

"Look mate, get the fuck out before-"
"Save. Kill."

The men, having heard enough from this man for a lifetime, charged him. Despite him seeming clumsy due to his awkward gait, they found him to be a master with the blade. He defty turned and parried their blows, dispatching them all in a few, certain strokes. The leader looked on, horrified. This... thing that stood before him was not a man. It moved with a certain lack of determination, more puppet than human being.

After striking down the drug dealers, it faced the leader, who had backed into a corner out of fear. It spoke again.

"Save. Kingdom. Drug den. Kill."

He walked forward, and the leader jumped to the side and attempted a thrust. His blow was easily parried by the "knight," who then used the opening to stab the leader in the heart.

----

Hours later, the knight approached the magistrate, dragging several bodies behind. He wordlessly pointed at them. The magistrate smiled.

"Good work my boy. Go see the cook, he's got food prepared for you."

The knight smiled, revealing a row of crooked teeth, and shambled off to collect his meal for the day. He so liked it when people told him where to go.
>>
File: 1418715458985.png (3 KB, 302x237) Image search: [Google]
1418715458985.png
3 KB, 302x237
>>46589420
I like it. This knight would also probably have quite low intelligence though
>>
>>46565801
>>46566038

Every time, like fucking clockwork.
>>
>>46566496
I think it's a pun founded on the wrong belief that it's spelled the same way in both cases.

It still works, of course, it just doesn't look like an occasion where they'd put the pun before the right spelling
>>
>>46565801
a knight in tarnished armor is a knight who was too lazy to do basic maintenance.
>>
Never remove helmet
Never speak
>>
>>46589824
>I think it's a pun founded on the wrong belief that it's spelled the same way in both cases.
no it isn't
>>
File: Master_Blaster.jpg (136 KB, 763x1200) Image search: [Google]
Master_Blaster.jpg
136 KB, 763x1200
>>46565646
>>
>>46589916
It's wordplay on a homonym, so naturally it doesn't translate well into written form, because then you have to pick one of the possibilities and it loses some of its magic and causes reeeeeeeeee outbursts as we have observed
>>
>>46589736

Not necessarily. His complete and utter lack of a personality makes him seem like he's a moron, but that's not because he's stupid, but rather because he has a complete lack of personality and will of his own. He's more a trained dog than a man.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (47 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
47 KB, 1280x720
>Ichi the Killer
>>
>>46589736
Nah. Somebody can be as intelligent as all get-out, but if they have no ability at all to display that intelligence, or enforce their personality at all, then they are going to look like an idiot.

Does that excerpt actually give any indication that the knight is stupid, or is that just something that you have inserted yourself based on existing preconceptions.
>>
>>46567490
Embrace it. Become Two Face.
>>
File: HolyGrail144.jpg (34 KB, 800x441) Image search: [Google]
HolyGrail144.jpg
34 KB, 800x441
>>
>>46565646
Zap Brannigan. Fully convinced that I am the suavest motherfucker out there, despite that being the furthest thing from the truth.
>>
>>46589420
Seems like too much of a sperg for just low charisma. Couldn't low charisma speaking just have the person's voice be overall displeasing rather than their actual speech making them sound like a gibbering retard?
>>
>>46591558
Wasn't he just a coward?

>>46592044
From what I remember of Futurama, he was more just an idiot than anything. There seemed to be an even split between people thinking he was some suave space captian and others thinking he was a pig.
>>
File: don_quixote_6443FE5C48E4D.jpg (120 KB, 730x934) Image search: [Google]
don_quixote_6443FE5C48E4D.jpg
120 KB, 730x934
>>
>>46592281
It's not just 'low charisma', its EXTREMELY low charisma. What you described is probably 6 or 7 charisma.
>>
>>46594333
Wouldn't that be a voice that every time you hear it you want to gag them? I just have trouble imagining low charisma equating with talking like a caveman without a very low intelligence also being involved.
>>
>>46595091
There are autistic savants who will list 10 digit prime numbers for a hobby, but be completely incapable of making a complete sentence.

That's the kinda character your high intelligence low charisma guy is.
>>
>>46595694
But autistic people don't have trouble speaking because of low charisma, it's because of a fucking birth defect. There must be a way where low charisma doesn't automatically default to "full blown autism" while it still being a detriment.
>>
>>46595926
>it's because of a fucking birth defect.
Yes, like 2CHA.
You think 2INT doesn't count as a birth defect? Or 2STR?

>There must be a way where low charisma doesn't automatically default to "full blown autism" while it still being a detriment.
If you can communicate with a charisma score that small then you're not playing it out correctly.
>>
>>46566668
I would love this.
>>
>>46565646
wouldn't, given a choice
>>
File: Best Wizard.gif (590 KB, 300x254) Image search: [Google]
Best Wizard.gif
590 KB, 300x254
>>46565646
Thread replies: 146
Thread images: 22

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.