[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Greetings /tg/, I have recently joined a group of friends on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: Grognak_the_Barbarian_NOV.jpg (7 MB, 2550x3300) Image search: [Google]
Grognak_the_Barbarian_NOV.jpg
7 MB, 2550x3300
Greetings /tg/,

I have recently joined a group of friends on a 3.5 campaign recently and I have built a Half Giant Barbarian.

He is level 2 right now and is in fledgling development. However, my goal is to build him to become a Player Character Killer.

I want him to be able to attack the party after an encounter and cleave through all of them.

What would /tg/ recommend for a troll-worthy 3.5 Barbarian build?
>>
>>46565447
I recommend not being an asshat.
>>
>>46565447
Dude, c'mon, don't be a cunt. Why would you even think about doing that in the first place?
>>
>>46565447
Have you tried not being a cunt

Just kidding, we all know you don't actually have a group.
>>
OP here.

I promise to post the reaction of the party once this happens.
>>
>>46565622
Spoiler alert: Everyone gets pissed off and probably kicks your ass out of the group.

Nothing good comes of this. Stop.
>>
>>46565735
This is a group of close friends. They'd look back on it and laugh
>>
>>46565859
>This is a group of close friends.

Oh.

Well in that case they'll silently judge you and never invite you again

>They'd look back on it and laugh

Yeah. Like "Steve was such a douche canoe, why did we ever think to play with him?"
>>
>>46565859
I somehow doubt that. Will your friends really appreciate you randomly killing their characters for a chuckle? Will your GM really appreciate you bringing the entire game to a screeching halt? Will anyone really still want to play with you after you prove you'll be a complete and total fuckwit for your own entertainment?

Because I sure as hell wouldn't, and I don't even fucking know you.
>>
>>46565447
>>46565622
>>46565859
Congrats on That Guy status OP. You've made us so proud. Enjoy your celebratory cock-mongling.
>>
>>46565447
Don't be a douche, OP.
>>
>>46565447
Okay, I'll help you.

Step 1: Acquire a ton of oil (or any flammable equivalent) and lots of poison for your weapon
Step 2: Invite your party members to dinner after defeating the BBEG
Step 3: Cover yourself in a thick layer of oil. This will be important for step five.
Step 4: Announce to your party members that you are about to betray them
Step 5: Light yourself on fire and die
>>
>>46565447
You should leave /tg/.
>>
Don't be a fuckin' cunt, you cunt.
>>
>>46565447
We don't take kindly to your kind around here.
>>
OP here,

do you guys just not like my idea because it shouldn't be a barbarian?

Should I be a fighter and do this?
>>
>>46566127
Troll confirmed.

Everyone, just stop replying and let this shitty thread die.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.