[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would a 3.5 neutral good fighter turned frenzied berserker
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1438567962292.jpg (70 KB, 736x1025) Image search: [Google]
1438567962292.jpg
70 KB, 736x1025
How would a 3.5 neutral good fighter turned frenzied berserker work? How do you resolve only feeling alive when you're committing horrific acts of violence but also wanting to make the world a better place?
>>
>>46550154
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Righteous_indignation
>>
>>46550154
Well for starters you wouldn't qualify for Frenzied Berserker with just straight up Fighter levels.
>>
>>46550154
By accepting the alignment system is only a 2 word descriptor of general worldview instead of a complete and utterly inflexible philosphy?
Or just by making them CG.
>>
>>46550249
I'm reading something that says you just need BAB +6, a non-lawful alignment and some pretty basic melee combat feats. Is that not the case?
>>
>>46550356
Two of the feats require the rage ability to get. You could take a one level dip into Barbarian, but you'd be doing things backwards at that point.
>>
>>46550400
I'm just seeing cleave, great cleave and power attack.
>>
>>46550436
Where the hell are you looking? Because I have the book right in front of me and it says you need Cleave, Destructive Rage, Intimidating Rage, and Power Attack.
>>
>>46550500
Shiiit, I think this website is giving me info for neverwinter nights, not actual 3.5.
>>
>>46550154
Well, you are normally a good person.

But then you see someone being a real motherfucker and you just go and make the world a better place.

Killing someone is not always wrong, specially if that someone is already killing other people.
>>
>>46550637
Can you be a good person if you start every day by thinking to yourself "I hope I run into someone committing a felony today so I can murder the fuck out of them?"
>>
>>46550879
First off, yes because you also believe that if that happens you made the world just a bit better, second, the class doesn't make you think like that.
>>
>>46550879
Depending on race and feats, you can get rage without being a barbarian.

It would not scale lke barb but could be used.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.