[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Zombie Outbreak Quest pt2
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1
File: zombie swarm.jpg (62 KB, 615x449) Image search: [Google]
zombie swarm.jpg
62 KB, 615x449
The Alpha zombie, Brute, Mimic, Puker and Stalker have escaped a facility that was holding them. They have killed and reanimated the employees and staff and now stand in the yard surrounded by forest. On the road ahead is a sign, pointing left is "Halperin City" pointing right are 2 signs "Ash Cabin" and "Brooksville"

>26 tough zombies
>14 shredder
>5 smart zombies
>4 toxic zombies

The Toxic, Armoured and Feral zombie are also playable characters. Rolls will be made on a D100, combat rolls will be made with 2 D100, the first for your attack and the 2nd for how well you defend during the assault. Pick a character and jump in!

>Roll for searching the yard
>Go Left
>Go right
>Other
>>
Yahallo
>>
Rolled 20 (1d100)

>>46542884
>Roll for searching the yard
>>
>>46542884
Ohh yisss yesterday's thread was awesome, fellas!
>>
>>46542884
The Feral - A fast aggressive well balanced zombie

Stalker - A resident evil licker more or less, glass cannon

Brute - Swollen hulk of a zombie, incredibly strong but stupid

Armoured - A large zombie with bone protrusion and spikes acting and shielding

Toxic - Toxic zombie is surrounded by toxic gas and can build up pressure and exude a large deadly cloud

Puker - A bloated pot bellied zombie that can vomit acidic liquids

Alpha - The smartest zombie, able to analyse and command lesser zombies

Mimic - 2nd smartest, able to change shape slightly and imitate noises/ behaviour
>>
>>46542916
For ease of the game, please select a zombie type, maybe change your name to that zombie so I can more easily identify what you are doing
>>
>>46542884
>>46542930
I'll suggest we take a small settlement or two first and go for ash cabin
>>
>>46542979
It was taken last night, however if the dude doesn't return then sure you can. I will try to wait for all or most responses before continuing, here for a few hours so I got time
>>
me ok to puke?
>>
>>46542993
>>46542979
>points to Ash Cabin sign
>stands near to Stalker or Puker
>says no words and makes no sounds
[might as well protect the fragile ones]
>>
>>46543044
Brlghh~~~~
>Hello
>>
>>46543044
>>46543071
Aye aye! I will wait for a bit to see if anyone picks up any other zombies, 4+ is ideal
>>
>>46542966
I choose smart zombie then.
>>
Rolled 76 (1d100)

>>46543044
>>46542979
[what time of day/night is it?]

perception roll targeted for recognizable tools[unless Armor-zombies are a dumber breed, then just something big and smashy/choppy]

>>46543071
>tilts head, makes no sound no expression befauce face armor
>>
>>46543092
>>
>>46543093
Brlgh~~~~
>on nearby its feet
>>
>>46543093
The armoured isn't as dumb as the brute but its far from the smartest, its quite dense. Its night time currently. The mimic also has keycard, a gun and a labcoat

Alpha has a pistol too, alpha has figured out awkwardly how to use gun, mimic has yet to do so
>>
Rolled 74 (1d100)

stuff something into stomach to more bloat and acid puke later
>>
>>46543120
[noted, smashy smashy weapons/items it is then. maybe an axe once I've learned enough about clubbing things to death.]

>>46543117
>keeps clear of acid.
>>
>>46543109
By all means choose something to do, alpha has the option of rolling a d100 to command the zombie horde, other zombies can guide the horde via sound and visual stimuli but the alpha can directly order them
>>
Rolled 7 (1d100)

>>46543186
Search for metal scraps.
>>
>>46543212
[perhaps we should pick a direction and go before we get fragged?]
>>
>>46543235
brlggh.
>i just need to walk, anywhere should be fine
>>
>>46543235
>>46543257
Left or right? just so I know?
>>
>>46543319
>follows group regardless
[I vote we go right; we can't handle a city yet]
[for the record things in brackets are OOC comments, greentext is actions, I have no intention of communicating verbally.]
>>
>>46543375
What zombie are you?
>>
>>46543385
armored, sorry
>>
>>46542884
The Alpha searches arond the floor looking for anything of use to take, there seems to be little that it thinks is of any use as it calls its horde to follow it to the Armoured and the Puker. The Puker stuffs gravel and scraps and bits of meat into its oozing maw, gulping them down, its belly looks mishappen and pained from the oddities its shoved down its eosophagus. The armoured is searching much like the Alpha and finds a hollow metal pole, gripping it firmly in its hand, although it is unsure why, it drags it along the ground with it. The Alpha arrives with the horde in tow and the puker drools on the chain link fence, causing it come undone. With a gap in the fence now accesible they walk into the road and turn right, they head down the woodland road. The night is cold and the sky clear, crickets chirping and for several minutes of following the road there is nothing, then a light starts to turn the corner up the road and head straight towards the group.

>Get out of the road
>Roll to stop the light
>Roll to attack the light
>Other
Alpha
>Order zombies

>26 tough zombies
>14 shredder
>5 smart zombies
>4 toxic zombies
>>
Rolled 44 (1d100)

>>46543429
Attack the light
>>
Rolled 58 (1d100)

>>46543429
>>46543470
>move to the front of the group
>crouch, heaviest plates foreward.
[dice are for anything that I might need them for like not getting killed by what I assume is an oncoming car.]
>>
>>46543470
>>46543501
Sorry remember for combat rolls roll 2 d100, first roll for attack, 2nd for defense, ill write it down next time!
>>
>>46543470
>>46543501
Fine, puke a shit load in front of horde and armor, acting as slowing
>>
>>46543528
Roll 2d now or add 1 roll? Sorry
>>
>>46543429
>>46543470
[in 2 hours there will be a dead period where I will be unable to post for an hour or two, I will return, but during that time, may I relinquish control of the Armor-Zombie to Puker? I feel I should get the GM permissions out of the way early]

>>46543528
[I wasnt attacking. that was a roll to stand fast and not die.]
[I'd also assume that a ranged attack doesn't really need a defensive roll?]
>>
>>46543578
Either or, but in the future roll 2 d100 for attack rolls
>>
>>46543591
Sorry to say, but need more player, i may fall asleep
>>
>>46543608
>>46543591
Leave it for now, see if it picks up later, had about 5 people last night and that worked well
>>
Rolled 45 (1d100)

>>46543624
Ill be Toxic Zombie for glorious AOE and DOT

I'm gonna elect to chill out with the lesser toxic bros and have a gas party, try to show them how a REAL toxic zombie produces deadly deadly gas clouds
>>
>>46544708
[then walk behind me, we shall take a walking tour of the settlement of Ash Cabin to kick off the festivities there]
>>
>>46544824
Well, the other toxics are following along the alpha, who went to armored and puker, so it only makes sense that i/we would be behind you
>>
>>46544880
[literally everyone is standing behind me...]
[such is life on the pointy end of the shamble]
>>
So we're still doing this, right?
>>
>>46546002
Sorry guys, with lack of players I kept interest for about half an hour but no bites so I ended up abandoning, I will pick it up probably sunday or Tuesday evening
>>
>>46546702
maaan, i found this interesting too
>>
>>46546935
I will pick it up, keep an eye out sunday or Tuesday evening, just depends who gets into it
>>
>>46547346
I work this tuesday, unfortunately.
Sunday is much preferable.
>>
>>46547346
Sorry I missed out. I work today, but I will be here Tuesday.
>>
Whoops, mimic checking in, sorry, I completely forgot to looks for this. I'll hang around on Sunday and Tuesday.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.