[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lore changes that you would make you furious
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
> O'Shova becomes Chaos
> The T'au become Chaos-aligned.
>>
>Getting upset over things that haven't happened or are likely to ever happen.
>>
Reading that every space marine chapter not following the codex astartes is doing it wrong and is doomed to die
>>
>>46541841
>every non-ultramarine chapter falls to Chaos
The Wardian Heresy returns.
>>
File: wedon'tknow.gif (1002 KB, 250x251) Image search: [Google]
wedon'tknow.gif
1002 KB, 250x251
>>46541723
>Lore changes that you would make you furious
Lore changes that would make you furious?
Lore changes that you would make while furious?
Lore changes that you would make but would make you furious?
>>
>>46541913
I thought I typed that out properly. Weird.

Let's go with all of the above.
>>
>>46541723
Raptors wiped out for not being impractical enough.
>>
>>46541723
Anyone winning.

Its the grim darkness of the far future, where there is eternal conflict between all sides. There is no winning. Its all going to keep on being this eternal conflict with no end in sight. The wargames are small stories set in this massive univers: dont change it.
>>
>>46541723
>The Tau are now called the T'au
>>
>>46541723
lol chaos wins and the entire universe is destroyed
>>
>>46542084
So the Orks already won.
>>
>>46542496
Hey now I can see that work, we just have the Emperor ascend straight after and make a new universe with the surviving Eldar gods. Also suddenly Slaneesh is missing for reasons.
>>
>>46542526
>Age of Emprah confirmed
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.