[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okay, seeing as /v/ refuses to talk about video games, I'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: whowasinthewrong.jpg (219 KB, 1146x1218) Image search: [Google]
whowasinthewrong.jpg
219 KB, 1146x1218
Okay, seeing as /v/ refuses to talk about video games, I'll ask you guys.

Who was in the wrong here?
>>
O-okay then.. ;_;
>>
>>46515418
/tg/ is a slow board, and you only gave it 6 min. The last thread on /tg/ was last posted in 3 hours ago. Give it some time.
>>
>>46515316
Technically neither of them.
>>
>>46515628
/tg/ isn't a slow board. /m/ and /out/ are slow boards. /v/ is just filled to the brim with kids shitposting.
>>
>>46515316

Thule was overstepping his authority but the state of Kronus at the moment of the conflict did call for a planetary purge.
>>
>>46515316
Space Marines have writ to act as they see fit, but do not have authority to command the Armies of the Imperium. They're separate administrative bodies with seperate chains of command. Litigious speaking, Thule was in the wrong, and likely would've been censured and trialed by the Imperium for his actions, had he left any survivors to report the incident.
>>
>>46515316
You.
>>
>>46516655
He did, though. Don't you remember what happened? He let Lukas live, and the majority of the forces to leave and to be commended for their valiant defense against them. The only ones who died were obviously the ones you killed in the mission, and the guardsmen who join your forces once you kill the Commissar were all executed for their cowardice and betrayal.

The Blood Ravens got shat upon the Inquisition for that. And it led to Avitus betrayal in DoW2.
>>
>>46517094
They won. The system was cleansed and returned to the fold. I bet they got slaps on the wrist of varying severity, but in the end of the day you aren't going to demolish a space marine chapter because they got kooky about some secrets you aren't *sure* are heretical yet.

Unless you're Lemon Rush.
>>
>>46517094
>He let Lukas live, and the majority of the forces to leave and to be commended for their valiant defense against them.

Down 2 flavor text confirms that Lukas was killed.
>>
>>46517117
Yeah, he let him live and was killed in the intro to Soulstorm. The point is what resulted from the events of Dark Crusade.
>>
Partly Thule but mostly the shitty organization of the imperium
>>
This mission was strangely depressing. I couldn't help but feel really bad for all the guardsmen who had to die because of the administration's shitty rationale.
>>
File: Ordo Xeno Brannigan.jpg (207 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Ordo Xeno Brannigan.jpg
207 KB, 1024x768
>>46517169
>shitty organization of the imperium
If it's so shitty then how come it's still the greatest power in the entire galaxy ten thousand years after it's foundation?

Checkmate Xeno
>>
>>46517094
>And it led to Avitus betrayal in DoW2.
Wait, wasn't it the aftermath of Soulstorm that messed the Blood Ravens bad and lead to part of their chapter getting corrupted by chaos?
>>
>>46517265
Dark Crusade was the start of Kyrah's corruption. It was more or less his idea to just "go nuts" on everything not Smarine to start branding the Blood Ravens as heretics. Soulstorm made that worse, and of course this eats away at people, and the Inquisition goes on and on about "muh corruption" even though the assholes are looking at the wrong people.

For an Inquisition, they sure can't fucking detect the real Chaos power at hand.
>>
>>46517287
Hey man, you can't really blame them for not realizing that the librarian out of all people would become a follower of Khorne.
>>
>>46517435
> Trusting the Witch

They explicitly are told not to do this, and what do they do?
>>
>>46517506
They probably didn't trust him. The idea of him being a Khorne worshipper was just too surreal to be true.
I mean who would expect a Khornate sorcerer?
>>
>>46517643
Wouldnt be the first time the Blud Rayvahns had encountered Khornate Sorcerers. Hell Captain Angelos was the foremost expert on this mind-boggling hypocrisy
>>
File: Sorcerer of Khorne.jpg (166 KB, 702x594) Image search: [Google]
Sorcerer of Khorne.jpg
166 KB, 702x594
>>46517681
>mind-boggling hypocrisy
Don't bully.
He just wants to punch things real bad for Khorne with magicks.
>>
>>46516496
It used to be, then the questfags came with their spam.
>>
>>46517158
No, the flavour text says he killed at the battle of Victory Bay,

The Soulstorm intro is not canon.
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.