[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you ever play half-fae cat-boy characters? Why, think long
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: 1453158391057.jpg (680 KB, 847x1200) Image search: [Google]
1453158391057.jpg
680 KB, 847x1200
Do you ever play half-fae cat-boy characters?

Why, think long and hard about the answer, just why?
>>
Only Colette does that.
>>
>>46507102
Because I don't enjoy that sort of thing.
>>
>>46507102
No, and i would rape them if i could.
>>
>>46507102
Nah, but I could see the draw. If you play a character you find cute, then you're probably going to invest more into the character when you roleplay them, making it more fun for yourself and potentially the rest of the table. Just don't go overboard.

Disregard all "lol rape the catboi" posters; play what you find fun and the rest of the table is cool with.
>>
>>46507389
>ignore rape the catboi posters
Why? I genuinely want to rape him.
>>
>>46507389
>Disregard all "lol rape the catboi" posters

But those are the people that play them.
>>
>>46507102
So does that mean they're half fey cat, half human, or that they're half fey cat-boy, half human, or that they're half fey, half cat-boy?
>>
>>46507389
>he doesnt want to force his cock into a crying little cat boys ass as he calls out for his mom.
Fucking weirdo.
>>
>>46507460
I guess since "cat-boy" implies half-cat, half-boy on its own, and "half fey" implies a parent was a fey, it would mean 25% cat, 25% boy, and 50% fey. Assuming we're using fantasy genetics, where every trait is spread out equally among all children.
>>
>>46507792
>>46507460
The catboy could just be an original race. So 50% catboy race 50% fae
>>
I can't believe people can't remember this stupid thing.
>>
>>46507102
Because, as much as i like catpeople, the genetic freak that is half-fae half-catfolk is a retarded concept.
That, and Colette plays that and he is absolute, insufferable gigafaggot.
>>
>>46507823
Fair enough, I can settle for that explanation.
Is the catboy race title used for both genders, or is "catboy/catgirl" used in the same context we use "man/woman" when we're describing humans? Is there an analogous term to "humans" for the catboy race, that describes the entirety of it as opposed to one sex?
>>
File: tumblr_o1mikqKAVo1qcsc7lo1_1280.png (641 KB, 1000x1066) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o1mikqKAVo1qcsc7lo1_1280.png
641 KB, 1000x1066
>>46507389
Basically my only reason for wanting to play monstrous humanoids or beastfolk. I could care less about the minmaxing, I just want to play something I find cute.
>>
>>46507137
>>46507887
Who is Colette, and why do we hate him? Besides the "insufferable gigafaggot" part.
>>
>>46507102
Yes
It's fun
>>
>>46507946
Imagine an actual diagnosed autist who plays characters like half fae catboys every game. Every game. Known to worm their way into any online game /tg/ sets up. Was previously known for being a 2hu avatarfag (back when 2hu was mlp status here) who posted optimized character builds. If someone here says they play a shota or trap that's probably him.
>>
>>46507946
Autistic rules lawyer
Apparently tons of fa/tg/uys have ended up with him in online games (or at least enough for him to get a reputation)
Encyclopdic knowlage of RAW and how to break the game and spergs out if you ever deviate from it
Also he always plays half fae catboys
>>
>>46507919
Maybe. I don't play games with cat people. Or I haven't had a GM who ran a game with them. Nothing against them though.
>>
File: the last smugbender.jpg (36 KB, 579x577) Image search: [Google]
the last smugbender.jpg
36 KB, 579x577
>>46507946
He's an insufferable gigafaggot
>>
I wouldn't mind. I've played a catboy before but never a half-fae catboy.
>>
>>46507102
>>
I've played two catgirls and a catboy. None of them were half fae though, sorry.
>>
>>46507102
Uh

No?
>>
>>46507946

Some memers on some random IRC channel have it out for him or something, most rational people don't give a fuck.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.