[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Post your current pen and paper character sheet and rate
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8
File: Zane.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Zane.pdf
1 B, 486x500
ITT: Post your current pen and paper character sheet and rate others.

I will start with my snek who likes to smash things until it does what he wants.
>>
File: 131569646814.gif (6 KB, 50x50) Image search: [Google]
131569646814.gif
6 KB, 50x50
/tg/ don be shy, post your characters!
>>
File: Lao Chen Warlord.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Lao Chen Warlord.pdf
1 B, 486x500
I am not afraid, OP. Here is my massive weeb character.
>>
>>46498308
which edition is this?
>>
>>46498335
5th
>>
File: Waz.jpg (518 KB, 1920x1048) Image search: [Google]
Waz.jpg
518 KB, 1920x1048
>>46498038
Just wrestled 120 foot long daemon wyrm in archaeotech lifter armour, waiting for the DM to stat its skin as armour.
>>
>>46498038
>>46498308
>>46498479
>So a snake, a chinaman and an Ork walk into a bar...
>>
File: Secundus.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Secundus.pdf
1 B, 486x500
How do you like my little murder machine?

1000 internets to the guy who can roll the dice correctly for a time stands still
>>
shameless self-bump
>>
>>46498746
I dunno what the punchline is but I know what I want to run for my next Rifts game.
>>
File: CharSheet Detailed.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
CharSheet Detailed.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Can't be bothered to take a photo of my physical sheet here's the empty pdf and a wall of text

Race: Goblin
Novice Path: Magician
STR 8, AGI 12, INT 11, WIL 10, Per 12, Def 12, HP 10, HR 2, Size 1/2, Speed 10
Power 1, Damage 0, Insanity 0, Corruption 0

Languages: Common (speak, read, write), Elvish (speak, read)

Racial Talents:
Immune to Diseased, damage from Disease, Charmed
Iron Vulnerability
Shadowsight
Sneaky

Path Talents:
Magic
Cantrip
Sense Magic

Build: Wiry
Distinctive Appearance: Bright orange skin
Odd Habit: Keeps cockroaches as pets
Background: Stole a knife from a dashing knight
Personality: You look out for yourself, to Hell with anyone else!

Profession Types: Religious, Common, Academic
Religious Profession: Acolyte of the New God
Common Profession: Ferryman
Academic Scholarship: Occult
Magic Training: Seventh son of a seventh son

Wealth: Comfortable
Items: Dagger, Staff, Fine Clothing, Backpack, Cloak, Week worth of Rations, Waterskin, Coil of Rope, Tinderbox, 2 Torches, Healing Potion, Pouch with 2d6cp, Incantation of Rank 0 spell scroll of the GM's choosing, Writing Kit.

Interesting Thing: A gleaming Dragon's scale

Spells:
Sense Magic (Magician 0)
Clamor (Illusion 0)
Disguise (Illusion 0)
Thimblering (Illusion 1)
Nightfall Blade (Shadow 0)
Wall of Darkness (Shadow 0)
Shadow Dart (Shadow 1)
>>
File: dg_anais.png (56 KB, 606x908) Image search: [Google]
dg_anais.png
56 KB, 606x908
Since I'm currently gaming with people who browse /tg/, I won't post my most recent character out of fear of starting a circle jerk.

Instead, have a character I'll never use because I can't find anyone that plays Degenesis, online or off. A tracker and survivalist that's learned to live in post-apocalyptic Europe, fleeing from the horrific human hive that inhabits her homeland and eking out a living wherever she goes.
>>
File: Borga.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
Borga.pdf
1 B, 486x500
Things get crazy once you pass the 1000xp mark in FFG Star Wars. That's all I'm gonna say.
>>
>>46499852
>Force sensitive hutt mercenary
>all of my what
>>
>>46499978
He started out as just a mercenary Hutt (they're a slightly better choice than Wookiees in any time period where Jedi are common thanks to higher willpower, and this game's set after KOTOR 2) but then I decided all the assholes playing Jedi shouldn't have all the Force fun. He's not a Jedi yet, but he might become one: the last time anyone asked him he said "Ask me again in a hundred years or so." Hanging around Jedi may have given him something of a conscience.

I won't say getting to this point wasn't hard (Ponderous really bit me in the arse early on, I had to use that hoversled as both weapon and transport) but it was worth it to see a Hutt use the equivalent of an E-Web like a rifle to gun his opponents down.

The character builder doesn't have the latest fun toys from Special Modifications, so what it doesn't say is that lightsaber's now built into his right arm
>>
>>46500103
The idea of a Hutt in a lightsaber battle is hilarious - how fast can he turn in that battlesuit of his?
>>
>>46500488
Just as well as a regular human. FFG abstracts movement quite a lot: with the suit on he can move just as well as anyone else. Actually, better: the reason it assists his movement is due to repulsordisks in the bottom
(it's just a reworked version of the Hutt battlesuit/shell armour from Lords of Nal Hutta, we ran it through the armour creation rules to make it better), which also means he ignores difficult terrain.

And what he doesn't turn in time to block he can happily tank: the average soak in FFG Star Wars is about 4-7, with anything higher than 10 being roughly ship-scale. A lightsaber's Breach quality means it can cut through ten soak or one point of ship-scale armour before damage starts being applied, but the fact this suit has cortosis built into it means Breach and Pierce just flat-out don't work against it.
>>
>>46500706
>>46500488
Although now I mention it: the lightsaber is mostly just an emergency sidearm, he's far more likely to just dakka people to death with that huge gun.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.