[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>1 in every 1000 people get an angle waifu(or husbado, hetro
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64
File: 1457244862537.jpg (585 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
1457244862537.jpg
585 KB, 2560x1440
>1 in every 1000 people get an angle waifu(or husbado, hetro pairings only) at birth.

How would people treat those that got one? How would the world be different. Also post qt angels.
>>
It's ok as long the angle waifus are not obtuse, I guess?
>>
>>46441989
They're waifu's so they'd be acute.
>>
>>46442020
/thread
>>
>>46441964
>How would people treat those that got one?
Well, my guess is that it would cause further rifts in socioeconomic class distinctions because people would see them as status symbols- and I could see angle-people getting preferential treatment.
>>
File: Wicked Chivalrous.jpg (37 KB, 269x294) Image search: [Google]
Wicked Chivalrous.jpg
37 KB, 269x294
>>46442020
My comrade in arms. We should smit evil and crusade together.
>>
File: This seems right to me.png (119 KB, 885x266) Image search: [Google]
This seems right to me.png
119 KB, 885x266
>>46441989
>>46442020
I had to save this, it was too perfect
>>
>>46442081
"Sorry sir, but this establishment is for God's chosen and their heavenly companions."
>>
>>46441964
>hetero only
Dropped. Pigeonholing giant flaming wheels covered in eyes into 'cute waifus for straight boys only!' is retarded, even for /tg/. Are you sure you didn't mean to post this in /a/?
>>
File: seraphim_angel.png (2 MB, 1865x700) Image search: [Google]
seraphim_angel.png
2 MB, 1865x700
I'm obsessed over angels so I'd be blindingly fucking jealous and/or kill myself if I didn't get one.
Though I guess if I grew up in a society like that I'd consider it a fact of life that 99.9% of people don't get them.

I suppose it depends on what the angels actually do. Do they help their selected in any way? To what degree? Essentially, what are the benefits and potential drawbacks of being chosen by an angel?
>>
File: Knight.jpg (141 KB, 672x669) Image search: [Google]
Knight.jpg
141 KB, 672x669
>>46442089
>>46442106
Danke mine negros, we'll burn Constantinople to the ground together sometime ok?

Also fucking saved as well.
>>
1 in 1000 isn't as rare as you're thinking about.

>>46442020
fuck, anon. you can come over to my house and fuck my sister
>>
>>46442145
Women get husbandos. Hetro is God's chosen path.
>>
What is the nature of an angle waifu?

Presumably you have an angle of a specific degree. But what does that do? Can you always find your waifu looking at that degree? Are you invulnerable to attack, except for from that degree? Can you move superfast in that degree?
>>
>>46442188
>not wanting cute /u/ angels
baka desu senpai
>>
>>46442145
Please do not be angry Angelanon.
>>
File: 1455592807828.jpg (113 KB, 328x375) Image search: [Google]
1455592807828.jpg
113 KB, 328x375
>>46442178
Just give me an address and I'll be there, as long as her degree is less than 90.
>>
>>46441964
Wait, so there's roughly seven million of these guys running around today? They'd be the new %1, most likely; possessing an angel would effectively throw one into a position where they are more powerful at birth than those around them.

But how do people find out? Does an angel just show up at birth and say "Imma fuck this kid in a few years", or do they wait till maturity?
>>
>>46442153
>>46442208
You would be married at birth for one.
>>
>>46442221
Fags and dykes have a special place in hell.
Remember this as you're tortured for eternity, anon-kun
>>
>>46442265
As soon as the child is born. If they get one their angel just appears.
>>
There's a damn lot of nephilim running around in 20-40 years.
>>
>>46442145
Read more thoroughly. You're getting a husbando you silly lesbo.
>>
>>46442265
>>46442328
I guess you don't have to worry about your child dating I guess...
>>
>>46442328
That brings a whole new level of questions.

Does the angel just grab the child and fuck off for 18 years, prepping the child for delicious angel marriage? It's creepy, but its' also the best way to ensure the child will unconditionally love their angel back.

Do the parents get a say in this? Do they have the option to see their kid ever again if some angel come and grabs their kid?

This can turn dark fast.

Imagine, if you would; a high-fantasy world where angels need mortals to copulate. They descent randomly, 'blessing' and abducting their chosen mates, never to be seen again. Nobody can say no because fuck, they're angels. And the kid, just gets raised to love their angel, not taught anything, growing up to become the angel's fucktoy.

Christ, someone write this up.
>>
>>46441964
>1 in every 1000 people get an angle waifu(or husbado, hetro pairings only) at birth.
That's rough for all of the straight people.
>>
>>46442388
I don't think that's the case. There is definitely room for relationship drama is people choosing not to be with their angel, and right here ITT you're seeing potential conflict when sexual orientation doesn't match up.

This seems to have become a /pol/ burn the gays thing though, so whatever.
>>
>>46442416
As a namefag, can you let me know if your posts are always this shitty?
>>
>>46442416
It's basically just changelings dude
>>
>>46441964
Can they breed?
Then their kids will be nobility.
What do they do if you want to date someone else?
If they seem fine with polygamy then so will other people, if not then expect it to be looked down on.
Do they know and agree on the will of God?
We have religion.
Are they suited to their partners? Do doms get subs and suchlike or is it up to the human to become what the relationship needs?
>>
>>46442416
Depends if said nation in particular believe in the angels in the first place, causing some nations to hunt angels on the spot for hunting down children.
>>
>>46442381
I did. I'm a gay dude, not a lesbian.

The point is that angels, generally referred to as sexless, nearly horror-terrors except when they're raping women or whatever being only hetero is both lame and obvious waifu fapbait. Angels have no intrinsic need for gender and the setting would no doubt be more shaken up by angels of any sex appearing to humans of any sex. Make the bond 'soul mate' rather than 'obligatory waifu' and now you can be hetero bff odd couple or lesbians or whatever other coupling you desire.

OP is just boring.
>>
>>46442607
>obvious waifu fapbait
Welcome to /tg/, enjoy your stay!
>>
>>46442607
I get your complaint but let's not kid ourselves. It's waifubait either way m8. If it's not hetero only it just means it's waifu/husbando bait that's now more inclusive to other types of waifu/husbandofags.

I like the horror-terror thing myself but I think this is one of the few times hetero only works. If the only point of angels coming down to marry humans is for offspring anyway. Which can have its own drama surrounding it. That's obviously not OP's intention though.
>>
Bestest and purest angel waifu.
>>
File: Istan139.jpg (52 KB, 730x270) Image search: [Google]
Istan139.jpg
52 KB, 730x270
>>46442607
>generally referred to as sexless, nearly horror-terrors
Literally only cherubim and ophanim. Seraphim might or might not be, but you can't even really see a seraph behind its six wings.
Angels as winged humans goes back to the 3rd century.
Archangels are always recognizable as intelligent beings to humans. Glorious and awe-inspiring, but never considered terrifying.
Other angels just don't have much description at all. What do the Principalities look like? Apparently like normal angels, except wearing a crown and holding a scepter.

I am weary of people insisting all angels were inexplicable horrorterrors from beyond the stars. Just because one type was flaming wheels within wheels covered in eyes doesn't mean all or even the majority were.
>>
>>46442944
Different anon but I think angels are alien in the mental sense more than physical. Egoless beings without temptation.
>>
>>46442145
On the other hand, it's the perfect setup for an anime where a gay dude has a yandere angel following him.
>>
>>46442944
Yes, and the idea of angels as disembodied intelligences who exist only to serve and then cease exists when their task is completely is even older than that. Like a thousand years older. I'm just as weary of people depicting angels are beautiful humans who happen to have wings. Old Testament angels are more likely to appear to people as balls of light than as beautiful girls who happen to have wings.
>>
>>46442944
Side note, Interestingly, in whateverthefucklanguage
probably ancient Hebrew. Cheribum are called such because they are alive, the most notable thing about cherubim is that they are alive. What does that make the other ones?
>>
>>46443951
>implying anyone gives a fuck about the old testament
>>
>>46442942
> the town bicycle
> pure

Kek. Even the traitorous gothic swine was more pure than her.
>>
Would the angels enforce the really esoteric Biblical rules?
>>
>>46446419
>"B-before we lie together, you have to throw out all your clothes made of more than one type of fabric."

"What? Why?"

>"Torah commands it!"

Later that same day, go to fucking Red Lobster.

>"Anon! This is NOT kosher!"

>you will never have a devout angel waifu who approaches Scriptural matters from a 'facts of life' mindset instead of a religious mindset
>she will never cover her face with her wings, or dart into tree or on top of buildings, just barely peeking over at you when shy.

I did not ask for this OP.
>>
>>46446499
Goddamn it OP, why must you highlight how much better our lives could be?
>>
>>46441964
If you aren't able to earn your Angel Waifu/Husbando, and some kid who could end up a jerk later on gets a free one, something is very wrong here.

>>46442089
>>46442106
>>46442156
>>46442188
You guys, I like. We should all go Crusading sometime.
>>
>>46446592
Calvinism, predestination and shit.
>>
>>46446499
Fun fact*: In the Torah, it is canon that angels don't have knees. IIRC, this is why there's a tier of angel called "thrones" - there's some passage referring to God having multiple thrones, but angels can't use thrones because angels don't have knees. This caused some consternation when pointed out, and was explained by "throne" referring to a special tier of angel.

*I cannot recall the source for this, so "fact" is a little dubious
>>
>>46441964
>hetro pairings only
The angels don't care about this, and they don't care if you care.
Enjoy your divine poon.
>>
>>46442265
>new 1%
That doesn't seem right. Wouldn't having a Jiminy Cricket type constantly hovering over your shoulder direct your moral development in some way? They would try to steer the human onto the straight path, especially if the angle was 180°.
>>
File: 1459099506966.jpg (451 KB, 1001x1001) Image search: [Google]
1459099506966.jpg
451 KB, 1001x1001
>>46446592
Deus Vault, I'll bring the popemobile by to pick y'all up.
>>
>>46446644
You recall incorrectly, that is not a thing. Angels in Scripture are usually explained as

1. Normal human beings with amplified properties [loud voices, bright lights, etc].

2. Eldritch Abominations.

3. Winged humanoids [but literally only appearing like this in like two places out of the over a dozen angelic appearances].

In any case, yes they have knees.
>>
>>46446499
manga (with scriptural interpretations made even funnier by poor comprehension and japanese cultural viewpoint) when
>>
>>46446699
T-t-triple d-dubs!
>>
>>46443951
>Old Testament angels are more likely to appear to people as balls of light than as beautiful girls who happen to have wings.
Half the time they just appear as beautiful men, especially when they have to deal with a human specifically. You couldn't entertain angels unaware if they exclusively appeared like monstrosities.

There is tradition that supports crazy monsters, there is tradition that supports beautiful people. There's little reason to get caught up on one version in particular unless you like it, and there is no reason to get upset someone else prefers one version.
>>
>>46446644
>Concerning these angels that elevate prayers, it is written, "Their legs are a straight leg." (Ezekiel 1:7)

>Angels in general are depicted has having one, straight leg. Since angels are personified divine attributes or facets of consciousness, they are static; they do not grow, develop, or progress in any way. (If they would, they would cease to be what they are and turn into a different angel.) So, they therefore have no need for any means of walking, and their "leg" serves only as a pedestal to stand on. Thus, one leg is enough, and they have no knee to bend it since they do not need to move it.
>>
File: image.jpg (2 MB, 3353x4213) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2 MB, 3353x4213
>>46442944
/a/ called, they want their weaboo back.
>>
>>46441964
Unless the angel is strong enough to fight off the other 999 people for each of their beloved I expect most of them would be killed or otherwise abused and feared for a long time until something approaching modern values are developed.

Albinism occurs in more people by proportion than 1 in 1000 I think and its not as desirable (and thus a cause of jealousy) as an angel partner would be.

Assuming the partner can use the angel for their own purposes and the angel is supernaturally strong and strong enough to protect them until they mature you'd see an elite upper class of these people fairly quickly.

There's too many questions though that would need to be answered.

What are angels like? How strong are they? How "subservient" are they? Does the angel stay is the human partner dies? When do the angels appear? How intelligent are the angels from the get go?
>>
>>46446787
God willed it, obviously. I suppose this means I actually have to go crusading now, and that Pope Mobile Anon has to pick up all up.
>>
>>46446848
*has to pick us all up
>>
I believe that the world would be a better place since the Angels would confirm which religion was real and would start seriously converting people to a single cause. Hopefully it's one of the "Love everyone and forgiveness" religions and not the "kill everyone who is not like you" cults.
>>
>>46446835
Would they really be ostracized when angels are presumably servants of a god?
>>
>>46446900
Hopefully it's one of the "Love everyone and forgiveness" religions and not the "kill everyone who is not like you" cults.
I would hope it is somewhere in the middle, so we are allowed to beat back the sons of bitches who are attacking us who refuse to listen to reason. You know, so all our peace loving friends and family don't have to be slaughtered?
>>
>>46446499
>throws out all your condoms
>insists you sleep with her instead of sinfully wasting your seed
>>
>>46446816
>>46446702

Citation battle: 0 for knees, 1 for no knees
>>
>>46446900
>I believe that the world would be a better place since the Angels would confirm which religion was real
What of all of them sincerely believed in a different religion? You got your pseudo-Christian angels arguing about the pseudo-Eurachrist, your pseudo-Muslim angels casually mentioning that they don't actually have free will but love their human anyway, and your kneeless one-legged pseudo-Jewish angels looking from the sidelines and sighing at all this foolishness.
>>
>>46446960
*>Hopefully
My typos are destroying me tonight.
>>
>>46446916
It depends on how the angels work. If the angels just passively sit around while the partner is growing up or are children themselves humans are going to quickly twist things to their benefit out of fear/jealousy.

>They aren't really servants of god this is the work of the devil to deceive us and usher in dominion on earth
>Real angels wouldn't pair with humans
>If they turn the angel against us we'll all die!

This is assuming of course actual God doesn't step in to the picture and smack people into their place but religion is adept at adapting itself to whatever narrative its adherents want it to be.
>>
>>46446986
Well then the world would collapse due to the fuckery caused by multiple omnipotent beings deciding to share a planet of sapient beings.
>>
>>46442944
>Glorious and awe-inspiring, but never considered terrifying.
Every time an angel shows up in the Bible, the first thing it says is "Be not afraid." Every time without exception. The fact that it's necessary to say that seems to put them more than a few notches towards the terrifying side of things.

Fun fact: according to Catholic canon, that line is not a request. It is a capital-C Command in the voice of God ordering you not to experience fear which overrides your emotional reaction completely, because it's simply not possible for a fallen and sinful human NOT to fear something so pure.
>>
File: Angel.jpg (21 KB, 341x477) Image search: [Google]
Angel.jpg
21 KB, 341x477
>>46441964

If they look like this and I didn't get one, I can see how people would turn against god and the apocalypse would come with the arrival of waifus.
>>
File: 1401020339666.jpg (51 KB, 394x379) Image search: [Google]
1401020339666.jpg
51 KB, 394x379
>>46441964
If I was one of the 1,000 I would be content, if I was the 999 and had no way of getting one then the time has come.
>>
Welp, looks like it's time to get ready to start making up an EXTRA-NEW testament. Popemobile-Anon, make sure to swing by the Iberian Peninsula so I can put you on my Boat of Crusading Things and Breaking Shit.

Someone needs to make sure we have enough gyrojet weapons too, for the smiting of heretics. Make sure you stockpile them in Sicily.
>>
>>46447065
>Every time
>Genesis 19 The two angels arrived at Sodom in the evening, and Lot was sitting in the gateway of the city. When he saw them, he got up to meet them and bowed down with his face to the ground. 2 “My lords,” he said, “please turn aside to your servant’s house. You can wash your feet and spend the night and then go on your way early in the morning.” “No,” they answered, “we will spend the night in the square.” 3 But he insisted so strongly that they did go with him
Lot's first reaction to seeing angels is to offer them hospitality and argue with them when they refuse.

>Before they had gone to bed, all the men from every part of the city of Sodom—both young and old—surrounded the house. 5 They called to Lot, “Where are the men who came to you tonight? Bring them out to us so that we can have sex with them.”
The first reaction the people of the city have is "I want to fuck that!"

The "be not afraid" stuff does happen, but it has been blown way out of proportion by anti beautiful angel people.
>>
>>46447136
That would be a succubus, not an angel. An angel wouldn't have breasts, curvy thighs, or more than 5% of skin showing at any given time.
>>
>>46447215
What if no nudity taboo
>>
>>46447213
>The first reaction the people of the city have is "I want to fuck that!"
To be fair Sodom was basically what would happen if an entire city was made almost entirely of people with hypersexual disorder.
>>
>>46447215
Angels have whatever the fuck god wants them to have, and you cannot claim to know the mind of god.
>>
>>46447248
Nudity taboo. It wasn't taboo with Adam and Eve since Adam and Eve didn't eat from the tree of knowledge yet. The Angels, being direct creations of God, would have knowledge. This means nudity is taboo for them.
>>
>>46447206
>if I was the 999 and had no way of getting one then the time has come.
This may be why you didn't get one.

>>46447215
>An angel wouldn't have breasts, curvy thighs, or more than 5% of skin showing at any given time.
Are Vanilla and Caste Angel Wives for the righteous exempt of this in private? Since this is THIS thread.
>>
>>46447213
Those angels were disguised as men, though. They stop disguising themselves for a bit later and they end up blinding everyone trying to get fresh with their hot angel booties.
>>
>>46447353
Oh, if we get one based on morality then I can see why I didn't get one.
>>
>>46441964
>hetero pairings only

The only good reason for this to be so is that those chosen are expected to breed with their angels.

How is angelicosity transferred to the children? Are there half-angels and quadroons and such? Or are the children full angels, which then go on to propagate the cycle?
>>
Yeah. If it was morality based I think there's good reason why nobody who posts on 4chan un-ironically wouldn't get one.
>>
>>46447413
>stop disguising themselves
Nope, they just blind the attackers.
>10 But the men inside reached out and pulled Lot back into the house and shut the door. 11 Then they struck the men who were at the door of the house, young and old, with blindness so that they could not find the door.
The "they did it by revealing their true forms" thing is a later interpretation, and even if it were true it would still show angels have no problem appearing as regular humans.
>>
>>46447467
I'm sure there's a decent amount of people on here who would still get one. We aren't all... Uh, "interesting" kinds of people.
>>
File: Principality.png (63 KB, 319x449) Image search: [Google]
Principality.png
63 KB, 319x449
>>46447215
Is this more to your taste sir?
>>
File: Power.png (66 KB, 341x418) Image search: [Google]
Power.png
66 KB, 341x418
>>46447554
Motion seconded, there are decent people in all places

>who is noah
>who is Lot
>>
>>46447577
I'm counting 5.3% skin showing, but my guestimations might be off a bit.
>>
>>46447467
How in the flying fuck could it be morality based when you are a fucking newborn? Kids aren't born evil or good from the get-go through some personality lottery you know?
>>
>>46447577
Looks good to me. Non-sexual, holy, and absolutely pure as a angel should be.
>>
>>46447732
>Non-sexual
Maybe to you.
>>
File: Deus Vult.jpg (82 KB, 680x497) Image search: [Google]
Deus Vult.jpg
82 KB, 680x497
>>46447732
Justice is the ultimate fetish anon.
>>
File: Throne.png (50 KB, 386x395) Image search: [Google]
Throne.png
50 KB, 386x395
>>46447726
predestination, or it could be random and the kid becomes a moral person.
>>
>>46447726
>Kids aren't born evil or good from the get-go through some personality lottery you know?
It is not an impossibility. They have Angels assigned to them according to this scenario, after all.
>>
>>46447790
>Predestination
>Kid becomes auto-good because angels
That's boring as fuck. It kills any possible variety.
>>
>>46447726
If Angels suddenly start popping up at certain children's birth then you know an omnipotent being is involved. Simple future sight to determine who would be best suited with an angel is simple.
>>
>>46447826
But it also kills the "Lol look how EDGY I AM GUYZ" kinda characters that would pop up in a setting like this with the whole "I'm have a being of pure goodness as a lifelong soul mate yet I'm a giant dickwad to everyone" shindig.
>>
>>46447830
But the presence or non-presence of an angel would itself be a factor.
You can't just handwave causality like that.
>>
File: P3-Lucifer.png (60 KB, 411x478) Image search: [Google]
P3-Lucifer.png
60 KB, 411x478
>>46447826
>Variety
>Not being happy with what is being divinely ordained

THAT IS HEATHEN TALK SIR! DON'T BRING SUCH HERESY TO MY CHRISTIAN BOARD!
>>
>>46447830
>If Angels suddenly start popping up at certain children's birth then you know an omnipotent being is involved
How could you possibly know that? For all we know the angels are just some pretend-lifeform who take upon an angelic form to fool humans and in reality they are some sort of parasite or whatever taking advantage of us and our beliefs.

>>46447873
>"I'm have a being of pure goodness as a lifelong soul mate yet I'm a giant dickwad to everyone" shindig.
Let's be honest. It would be REALLY hard to not feel superior to the non-angel plebs when you have one yourself. People feel superior over others over much less important things. Having a fucking messenger of god as your Stand is pretty high up there.
>>
File: 40999362_p2.jpg (277 KB, 916x602) Image search: [Google]
40999362_p2.jpg
277 KB, 916x602
>>46447769
I concur.

-and we forgot to post cute Angel waifus like OP asked.
>>
I want my angelfu to spank me for being a naughty sinner.
>>
>>46447826
>>46447873
Well, think of it this way, even if the child in question turned out bad despite having an angel watching over them and guiding them forever, would an angel in good conscience let them go out and do evil?
>>
>>46447959
>would an angel in good conscience let them go out and do evil?
No.
>>
>>46447959
Depends on how much control the angel can have over his human.

Perhaps they can't force their human to do things and at most try to guide them and make suggestions.

Perhaps the angel is bound to the human will and has to obey him no matter what.
>>
File: Virtue.png (32 KB, 348x383) Image search: [Google]
Virtue.png
32 KB, 348x383
>>46447927
Yeah, come on guys we can't be the only ones here doing this

>>46447959
Depends, do angels have free will/is it god's will for this child to turn evil?

Also see: >>46447982
>>
If an angel is forced to sin by its human than it is no longer an angel by definition.
>>
>>46448001
Angels are supposed to be superior to humans. Wouldn't them becoming glorified Pokemon make them non-angels from the get-go?
>>
>>46447990
>is it god's will for this child to turn evil?
That just sets up a situation where God ordains someone to become evil and the angel causes them to become corrupt when they would otherwise be good. They would have to disobey God's will and therefore become a demon to raise the child properly.
>>
File: 1450933010586.jpg (124 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1450933010586.jpg
124 KB, 640x640
>>
>>46447982
I was imagining they'd be more or less autonomous, with the desire to protect and love their human, but not slaved to them.

Thus, they could chain their evil owner to a bed or something.
>>
File: 1320537748372.jpg (28 KB, 700x611) Image search: [Google]
1320537748372.jpg
28 KB, 700x611
>1 Angel out of 1000 Angels has black wings
>>
>>46448109
Well then they just happen to have Black Wings, since they ARE an Angel. Someone won the special Angelfu lottery.
>>
File: 1320537315900.jpg (161 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1320537315900.jpg
161 KB, 512x512
So that's about 7 million angels in the whole world.

And about 7 thousand of >>46448109
>>
>>46448109
>1 Angel out of 1000 Angels with Black wings has one Black wing and 1 white wing
>>
File: 1458409616367.png (109 KB, 414x426) Image search: [Google]
1458409616367.png
109 KB, 414x426
>>46448156
L-lewd!
>>
File: Melchizedek.png (35 KB, 291x404) Image search: [Google]
Melchizedek.png
35 KB, 291x404
>>46448001
>Forcing an angel to do anything without being god

kek

>>46448109
>>46448158

>Not metal wings

Disappointing t bh
>>
>>46448189
Get out /m/
>>
>>46448156
>>46448180
>angel does lewd things in an effort to prevent their human from sinning "for real"
>>
>>46446699
> I'll bring the popemobile by to pick y'all up.
Fuck the pope. He washes and kisses the feet of muslims.
>>
>>46448156
Damn that image is lewd.
>>
>>46448202
>angel does porn because their human has fallen on hard times and needs the money.
>>
File: 1428329200935.gif (1 MB, 576x368) Image search: [Google]
1428329200935.gif
1 MB, 576x368
>demon lord sends lewd demons disguised as angels to 1 in every 1000 person
>>
File: Sandalphon.png (133 KB, 346x393) Image search: [Google]
Sandalphon.png
133 KB, 346x393
>>46448225
>tfw they both are assigned to the same person
>>
>>46448225
As much as I like semen demons, I'd rather keep this one setting confined to just angels for once.

>>46448220
Do angels even have genitals?
>>
>>46448189
This man(gel) is a badass. Look at this man. This man was such a divine badass that when he died, he became an Angel.

>>46448156
Anon, no. This is not allowed here. If those nipples are actually heart shaped then, Good God Almighty that is HNNNNNNNNG worthy.
>>
>>46448262
They have mouths, at least.
>>
>>46448225
And very rarely someone gets both an angel and a demon, then other people tend to collect around them and that is how a harem series is born.
>>
File: Metatron.png (74 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
Metatron.png
74 KB, 512x512
>>46448267
Mah nigga
>>
>>46448262
If we're going on OP's premise, yes.
>>
>>46447208

Don't forget to pick me up. I'm defended from Italian nobles. We can use the family castle in Popoli as a base.
>>
File: Uriel2.png (119 KB, 358x426) Image search: [Google]
Uriel2.png
119 KB, 358x426
>>46448320
>Book of Enoch
>Nephalim
>>
>>46448285
>inb4 angel is second least interesting girl after the childhood friend, is a tsundere bitch, and wins the MCbowl
>>
>>46448366
>demon girl is cute and fun and by the second half of the series genuinely loves the MC instead of just trying to mess with him but is never treated as an actual love interest and is just comedic relief
>>
File: 1454732606716.jpg (866 KB, 1000x1250) Image search: [Google]
1454732606716.jpg
866 KB, 1000x1250
>>46448267
They are called nipple covers or pasties. Some of them even have suckers to stimulate them. They feel pretty good desu. I recommend them.
>>
>>46448405
Grill or Sausage?
>>
>>46441989
>>46442020

>walks into thread expecting shit throwing, obvious answers and maybe deep discussions
>gets this

welp, this thread has been wrapped up in 3 posts.
>>
File: 201006192229001.jpg (51 KB, 380x475) Image search: [Google]
201006192229001.jpg
51 KB, 380x475
>>46448357
Someone finally posted Uriel. I better post the Not!Tokusatsu version then.
>>
File: Gabriel.png (47 KB, 350x415) Image search: [Google]
Gabriel.png
47 KB, 350x415
>>46448441
That looks pretty fucking badass, I like it
>>
>>46448366
>implying there will be an ending in favor of any of the girls rather than a series that just goes on and on without end in sight and any progress ignored in favor of the status quo
Also male best friend is the most fleshed out and interesting character.
>>
>>46448366
>obligatory loli character is an obligatory loli character

>>46448462
>male best friend is the most fleshed out
Which seasonal harem meme show does that?
>>
File: The Council.jpg (37 KB, 996x572) Image search: [Google]
The Council.jpg
37 KB, 996x572
First Contact with secular aliens would be funny.

"Can you run that by us again?"
>>
File: The Season of Haremshit.png (738 KB, 1100x500) Image search: [Google]
The Season of Haremshit.png
738 KB, 1100x500
>>46448516
One I'd actually watch.
>>
File: 1443669458143.jpg (290 KB, 480x600) Image search: [Google]
1443669458143.jpg
290 KB, 480x600
How would society develop under such a occurrence? Would Angel-Chosen people be "superior" than non-Angel people?

How would non-Angel people react to not having one?

How likely is that people will start having Stand/Pokemon fights with their Angels?

Could Angel die during those? Or would they just resurrect right away?

What if a human kills an Angel willingly and with premeditation?
>>
>>46448252
I smell an anime
>>
File: Michael.png (83 KB, 390x420) Image search: [Google]
Michael.png
83 KB, 390x420
>>46448559
Current society breaks down due to secularists not wanting to step down and religious people saying it is the end times/the new kingdom of god

Angels win

Angels set up a new government

Chosen humans are now the mediators

Evil is either wiped out or prepares itself to wage a war against the establishment (Or they were deceivers and the true god appears in some form to set things straight

New world order ensues
>>
Get out Mastema.

Posting pictures of your faggy angels is not gonna convince anyone.
>>
File: Raphael.png (43 KB, 381x447) Image search: [Google]
Raphael.png
43 KB, 381x447
>>46448559
>How would the have nots react?

This has been established.

>Pokemon fights with angels

Unless they all have free will and or are disconnected from hearing god's orders, it is highly unlikely they would fight, much less via orders from humans.

>Die
Depends

>What if a human kills an angel?
See above. Do they lose the angel if they sin?
>>
>>46448645
>New world order ensues
I wouldn't be bothered by this so much. Everything is pretty much how it is now, the Human related parts would be the ones that change heavily.

Birds still sing, flowers still bloom, and the Sky, in theory, should still be blue. All the assholes are just gone now. 10/10 improvement. I can only hope I'm not one of those assholes and don't realize it.
>>
>>46442607
>My preferences aren't being catered to! End of the goddamn world!
Better call the waaambulance.
>>
>>46448516
I'd argue it's something that happens in every harem show that has a male best friend(who isn't either a stereotype pervert or comic relief), where the series doesn't go on for too long. If you keep the male best friend around to react to things and don't stereotype them they end up more fleshed out than all the other characters.
>>
Anyone have any Islamic angels?
>>
>>46448754
Monster Girl Encyclopedia has Houri, who aren't technically angels but are beautiful heavenly maidens who become wives/sex slaves in the afterlife. Their interpretation in that is a bit different than what is actually in scripture/hadith though.
>>
>>46446499
If the angels represent the Jewish faith, sure. The Old Covenant does not apply to Christian angels.
>>
>>46448754
Michael and Garbiel are already here, I'm not sure about any Islam specific ones.
>>
File: mastema.png (640 KB, 750x800) Image search: [Google]
mastema.png
640 KB, 750x800
>>46448677
I have no idea what you mean, son of man.
>>
File: 1453954122314.png (77 KB, 426x408) Image search: [Google]
1453954122314.png
77 KB, 426x408
>>46448813
It just donned on me how blasphemous this thread is. I love it.
>>
I recommend Beat to Death Angel Dokuro Chan, to anyone here that hasn't seen it.
>>
>>
>>46449301
That game was bomb

>losing to final boss leads to grandma grandson incest
>>
>>46448059
That's a goddess, not an angel.
>>
>>46448517
Wouldn't they have some cool divine beings too?
>>
>>46446816
>>46446979
That passage does not say they lacked knees just that their legs were straight, this could mean they were standing up tall.
>>
File: 1399575898476.gif (307 KB, 697x400) Image search: [Google]
1399575898476.gif
307 KB, 697x400
>>46448204
Fuck Jesus too. He washes and kisses the feet of sandniggers.
>>
>>46448158
1 Angel out of 1000 angels with metal wings haves heterochromia
>>
>>46449371
>losing to final boss leads to grandma grandson incest

What?
>>
>>46452765
Final boss is a crazy goddess and the MC's deceased mom is her daughter. If you lose in MGQ you get raped and the final boss is no exception.
>>
>>46442607
There probably a black market where gays and lesbians swap angels.
>>
>>46441964
I punch her in the face.
Then we become battle-forged friends and she helps me punch the one in charge of her in the face.
Rinse, repeat, until I either face God himself and punch him in the face, or die trying.
>>
>>46454173
You, I like you.
>>
>>46454173
>>46454379
>Rinse, repeat, until I either face God himself and punch him in the face, or die trying.
Why do you want to punch God in the face, Anon?
>>
File: il_570xN.551923243_38rd.jpg (67 KB, 570x401) Image search: [Google]
il_570xN.551923243_38rd.jpg
67 KB, 570x401
>>46441964
Would go into battle harnessed on an alien-looking angel shouting about fire and mysteries
>>
>>46455013
Because I can.
If there's someone higher than God himself, then I team up with God and he helps me to punch the guy above him in the face.
>>
Rolled 824 (1d1000)

>>
Rolled 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1 = 25 (25d1)

>>46455089
>not using loaded dice to tip the scales in your favor
Anon, please.
>>
Rolled 1 + 1 (1d1 + 1)

>>46455113
Hm, so there's a hard limit on the amount of dice rolled. Interesting.
>>
>tfw you cant date your guardian angel who knows everything about you.
For what purpose?
>>
Rolled 922 (1d1000)

>>46441964
>>
>>46448732
If only I were a straight man and everything catered to me all the time by default, then I wouldn't have to develop any self awareness!
>>
>>46446699
What is this specific form of helmet called?
>>
>>46456419
>everything is catered to straight men
What is a Barbie doll? What is Cosmopolitan magazine? What are chick flicks? What are soap operas?
>>
>>46456419
Anon, let me give you a hint - nothing today caters to the widest audience by default.
The money always lies in the vocal minority.
If you are the widest audience, then yes, everything always catered to you by default in the past, and so you have a lot of choices.
What is better from the moneygrubbing jew standpoint - to make yet another lowest common denominator show, or to cater to a rich minority audience that is starved and ready to give you money for literal shit?
Bonus points if said vocal minority then proceed to jizz itself and shill it to the wide audience too.
>>
File: crusaderelfangel.jpg (5 MB, 3100x4664) Image search: [Google]
crusaderelfangel.jpg
5 MB, 3100x4664
>>
>>46442441
Lesbian lady and her beloved Angel wingman.
>>
>>46447460
>Are there half-angels and quadroons and such? Or are the children full angels, which then go on to propagate the cycle?
Nephilim, probably.
>>
Rolled 372 (1d1000)

>>46441964

That feel when you don't have an angel
>>
>>46443114
Steel Angel Kurumi.

Granted Kurumi isn't a true Yandere, more just obsessed, clingy and jealous but this is before -dere archtype bullshit.
>>
>>46456194
Hoe does it feel to know that your Guardian Angel knows what porn you look at?

Why are Guardian Angels lewd?
>>
File: ashowforanicheaudience.jpg (1 MB, 3000x2050) Image search: [Google]
ashowforanicheaudience.jpg
1 MB, 3000x2050
>>46456519
>I have no idea how marketing works
Reminder that the only shows that did better than this lowest common denominator piece of shit last year were football and Empire.
>>
Rolled 365 (1d1000)

I believe!
>>
What a stupid fucking thread.
>>
>>46447726
Doesn't the Bible specifically mention babies are already born sinful?
>>
>>46448559
>Pokemon
Whilst Angels themselves will not actually fight each other with any malice, they have been known to playfully spar with each other.
>>
>>46456848
You get an angelwife for one year, and for that year know the joys of heaven, before she ascends to the heavens again. You now know what awaits you at the end of the straight and narrow. Will you walk that path, so that when your time comes you might be united with her again, this time for eternity?
>>
>>46456875
It says "Humanity as a whole is fucked up, babies included."
>>
Are tsundere angles just orthogonal?
>>
>>46441964
I'd corrupt my angel into the sin of lesbianism.
>>
>>46457598
>orthogonal
I checked all definitions of this word. None of them make sense in your context.
>>
>>46442416
The Darkangel Series by Tanith Lee.
>>
>>46447672
14%. Face is 8, hands are 3.
>>
>>46457736
>Orthogonal
>Of or involving right angles
>>
>>46458117
Well shit. I thought he'd just made a typo spelling "angels".
>>
>>46458139
The typo was in the OP, which is why there's a bunch of jokes about it in the thread.
>>
>>46441964
I would talk to the angels and see exactly why it happened and what the contract says in the fine print. Then I would just devise a way to steal one.
>>
>>46447215
But anon if just their hands and face are showing thats more than 5% skin

and desu I think angels shouldn't have clothes at all, what would they even be made of that could pair well with divinity?
>>
>>46441964
>atheist anon gets an angel waifu
what happens?
>>
>>46458380
Turning his back on God is turning his back on his waifu. The angel would try and convert him.

Also how do we know what angel type a person gets?
>>
>your angelfu will never tickle attack you with her wings
>>
>>46455085
>YFW the final game in the SMT series has you finally taking the fight to Will himself.
>With his Avatars in tow
>>
>>46441964
guyz y'all overthinking it if it weren't a surreal fantasy element (and it wouldn't be if it were real) it'd be kinda live having twins but with the rarity and unusualness of albinism. twins is like "oh you had two... one more mouth to feed/what stupid naming gimik are you going to use/what a special gift" and when they're albino it's like "this does not affect anything at all really but it's really rare and thus unacceptable and we're not going to mention it out of politeness but also objectify and fixate on it out of the ruthless need to validate yourselves in contrast."
>>
angles wouldn't even be seen as special if they had always been 1/1001 babies the catholic church would have needed to find another symbol to represent other-worldy grace than people with white wings since, you know, in a world with them they were NOT otherworldly
>>
>>46448262
>Do angels even have genitals?
Going off the book of Enoch, angles have children with humans so I assume they have functioning human genitals. However, their children are Giants.
>>
>>46448189
That angel looks like a god-damn sentai hero.
>>
Rolled 1000 (1d1000)

>>46441964
On 1, I get qt angel waifu
On 666, I get qt infernal waifu
>>
File: 1403733658729.jpg (218 KB, 850x1133) Image search: [Google]
1403733658729.jpg
218 KB, 850x1133
>>46462584
Holy fucking shit. I guess, I can pick my waifu.
Blue-skinned cuddly demon girl, here I go.
>>
>>46462584
TEACH ME HOW TO CHEAT AT DICE.
>>
>>46462584
ho.lee.shit.
>>
>>46462698
l-lewd
>>
>>46456829
Why do they all have such punchable faces.
>>
>>46462584
You just won all the extraplanar waifus.
>>
>>46441964
>white feather wings for angels, with the wing structure reminiscent of a swan
>black feather wings for fallen angels, with the wing structure reminiscent of a raven
>leather wings for demons, with the wing structure reminiscent of a bat

Oh, come on.

Can't we have, I dunno, hummingbird wings, or eagle wings, or pigeon wings, or even Buzz Lightyear wings.

I don't care by this point, just not the same shit regurgitated again and again.
>>
Considering that they're married from birth, I'd be concerned with the paedophilia.
>>
>>46463967
That kind of practice with married couples went on into the 20th century (1920s or so) it's arguably not too terrible in itself if the older spouse waits. An angel would probably wait. They're angels after all.
>>
What happens to the angel when his or her human dies? Do they also die? Do they get reassigned to a new human?
>>
>>46464289
They go up and meet their human in heaven or its equivalent.
>>
>>46447927
>dyke that makes a deal with alien that may as well have been devils prior to the who rebellion thing
>angel
>>
>>46456419
>I'm being triggered because everything isn't bending over to please me at all times.

Take that giant chip on your shoulder and fuck off. If you don't like a thread about qt angel girls start one about ripped angel dudes or whatever because guess what, people are allowed to ask for things they like but you don't.
>>
File: download.jpg (16 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
16 KB, 300x168
So...stands?
>>
>>46464359

But what if the human rejected Jesus and became an unrepentant murderer until the day of his death?
>>
someone make a quick greentext angel waifu story pls
>>
>>46464711
They wouldn't get an angel in the first place. This setting might not even be christain and has an active pantheon if obviously real gods or something. Where it really gets weird is whether it's predetermined (from birth) or whether someone earns their waifu at some point in their lives.
>>
>>46464711
The angel gets fired and has to make their own way in minimum wage jobs because they have bad references and no official education.
>>
File: 1326738256290.jpg (182 KB, 526x595) Image search: [Google]
1326738256290.jpg
182 KB, 526x595
>>
File: 1330810762908.gif (363 KB, 320x240) Image search: [Google]
1330810762908.gif
363 KB, 320x240
>>
File: 1338488954274.jpg (327 KB, 1440x900) Image search: [Google]
1338488954274.jpg
327 KB, 1440x900
>>
>>46463753
Honestly, I'd quicker trust a being with stereotypical "demon" wings than one with prettied-up feathered wings.
It would make a LOT of sense for an actual demon to doll itself up to look like a typical angel. They ARE typically trying to deceive you, after all. And according to biblical lore, they WERE angels.
A genuine, "honest to God" angel, on the other hand, would have no reason to manipulate its features to look any different (with the sole exception of the occasional "cover yourself up because anyone who as much as looks at you literally explodes" variety). If leathery wings were a given, then so be it.

Flat-out eldrich horrors are typically going to be of the holy variety, in any case.
>>
>>46464830
>You don't get a gorgeous angel waifu
>Instead you get a tiny pocket-size angel who's always watching out for you and being helpful
>She's like the best, most attentive little sister in the world, crossed with a best friend and carer
>You can never have a relationship that goes further than that, due to her size

I'd still take it. Tiny tiny people about the size of my hand are just so adorable I wanna play with them and make them little tiny homes and beds and things!
>>
>>46464881
That being said, if the whole white feathery wings thing WAS naturally occurring among all angels, then that's fine too.
>>
>>46464890
>>You can never have a relationship that goes further than that, due to her size

you keep believing that anon
>>
>>46441964

They would fucking kill them, that's what they would do.

Humans fear power more than they respect it. Humans are smart.
>>
File: 1365424419690.jpg (116 KB, 636x630) Image search: [Google]
1365424419690.jpg
116 KB, 636x630
>>
File: 1355684416121.jpg (482 KB, 726x900) Image search: [Google]
1355684416121.jpg
482 KB, 726x900
>>
>>46464988
Sooo you're going to outright kill someone with a guardian angel. You can try, but it's probably going to end badly for you and the city you're in.

They aren't exactly stands, but an angel of any level is still an incredibly powerful being. How would you kill one they protect? Poison? Magic can neutralise it or cure the recipient. Guns? Could be blocked or negated or turned to snakes or some shit. House fire? S/he carries their charge out unharmed. You'd need to bring a fucking armoured squadron just to kill ONE and then that'd alert the rest and you'd better believe they'd be pissed, or at least concerned enough for concentrated action!

Now stop glowering at everything and let others have their fun.
>>
File: 1347856375011.jpg (585 KB, 593x851) Image search: [Google]
1347856375011.jpg
585 KB, 593x851
>>
>>46465058
I think he's saying angel-killings would have been institutionalised well before the modern day, so there wouldn't be a 'rest' to alert.

All you really need are iron chariots, those are enough to stymie God himself.
>>
>>46464988
Not if whatever god that manages these things comes down and smacks everyone on the nose for attackig their divine servants.
>>
>>46441964
>since birth
does that mean they'll act motherly towards you while you're still a kid?
>>
File: Hot angel 4.jpg (543 KB, 1918x1246) Image search: [Google]
Hot angel 4.jpg
543 KB, 1918x1246
>>46465118
That was never established in the OP that it's been going on for some time. And further, what's to say that a) these are angels strictly from the Christian bible, b) the Old Testament was accurate, or c) God and his angels haven't toughed up some since they realised, "Oh fuck, iron chariots son, we're in an arms race now!"

I mean look at this dumbass anime bitch! She's not even smart enough to graduate highschool and she's got enough power to wipe out a small city!
>>
File: 1297226889127.jpg (217 KB, 850x1020) Image search: [Google]
1297226889127.jpg
217 KB, 850x1020
>>
>>46465594
From what I recall of my mabi days, isn't she a complete cunt?
>>
File: 1304893349255.jpg (157 KB, 936x1046) Image search: [Google]
1304893349255.jpg
157 KB, 936x1046
>>46465733
Not sure. I just swing through threads and scrounge up art now and then.
>>
>>46448517
"So they just sort of show up when someone is born and hang out with them? Shouldn't they have better shit to do?"
>>
>>46441964
Acute couples everywhere.
>>
>>46465285
I'll take 2 of those.
>>
File: Hot angel 2.jpg (630 KB, 1916x2002) Image search: [Google]
Hot angel 2.jpg
630 KB, 1916x2002
>>46466852
There's three around the MC. One's Dumb as a rock, but is happy and charming and super strong. One's intelligent and once leveled an entire city with a single arrow, but her personality is... Let's call it a blank slate. And the final one's socially competent and intelligent, but her only strength is information warfare.

Here's the second of them.
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 64

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.