[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's make a setting
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 3888x2592) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 3888x2592
You all know the rules by now

Most of the world is covered in highways.
>>
Most buildings are at least 50% underground.
>>
>>46434459
A part of the world's population live on mobile vehicle cities.
>>
>>46434459
Underpass homeless shantytowns clinging to the support pillars
>>
>>46434459
Orcs are ultra-capitalistic rich folk that live on Zeppelin cities above the highways.
>>
>>46434459
The richest of the humans drive formula 1 style cars.
>>
>>46434695
The Drow mostly prefer Toyota motorcycles. Dwarves prefer Harleys.
>>
There are terrorist cells, that want to destroy all the roads. they are rumored to be funded by former elves, but no one has been able to confirm anything.
>>
>>46434858
oops I me firmer wood elves.
>>
>>46434459

It's a transit hub for most planes. Transport between is possible and relatively easy, but you're always transported to a geographic point that's the same between them. The transportation plane allows people to move across their planes more efficiently by travelling across one easy to traverse plane to another geographic point and shifting back to the plane they were originally on.
>>
>>46434534
This is because most of the highways came first. The only way to build was downward
>>
File: the night lands.jpg (99 KB, 1680x1080) Image search: [Google]
the night lands.jpg
99 KB, 1680x1080
>>46434459
It's a precursor setting to The Night Land.

Back in the days before the Earth's rotation had stopped completely and the dying orange sun supported some sort of society.

These are the days of the moving cities ever chasing the sun westward and slowing down as the world dies and the long off Day of Doom draws nearer.
>>
Most people live a nomadic lifestyle in RVs.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.