[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Marriage Material
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7
File: saaas.jpg (19 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
saaas.jpg
19 KB, 640x640
Would your current PC(s) make a good spouse? Are they? Why?
Why not?
>>
File: Attachment.jpg (384 KB, 675x900) Image search: [Google]
Attachment.jpg
384 KB, 675x900
Decima is actually already engaged. She is nobility however, so despite being 14 its normal, she's been taken since before she was concieved. On the other hand she is shy and autistic and a bit of a pyro, so not sure on whether or not she is wife material.
>>
>>46431079
My LE necromancer is married. Playing him as the mobster-style LE so his family is what he cares most to protect. He is a pretty good spouse.
>>
My current PC would be an amazing spouse, if it weren't for his devotion to the party leader. He's loyal, cautiously ambitious, patient, a good cook, and chased after an elven lord's ghost with nothing but an unattuned magic shortsword and rusty chain to save his boss by himself. He's a bit rough to look at, in a potentially ruggedly appealing way, and could afford to lose a few pounds, but he's a good cook and takes enough care of his horse to make local lords envious.
>>
Mine definitely would. He's kind, honest, an excellent cook, a skilled warrior and will go to any lengths for those he cares about. He's very stubborn though and does not take any shit so the woman who falls for him better get used to losing all her arguments.
>>
My current character is a widower. His wife and daughter died in a freak dancing accident.
>>
>>46432029
So you're playing a lesbian?
>>
>>46432201
Paladin.
>>
>>46432084
Storytime?
>>
File: minigun nun.jpg (47 KB, 736x811) Image search: [Google]
minigun nun.jpg
47 KB, 736x811
My character is a qt waifu cleric that's practically the reincarnation of Father Mulcahy from M*A*S*H. So.. yes, very much yes if only she wasn't celibate being a nun and all

pic semi-related
>>
If you managed to catch his attention, and were happy to put up with his controlling personality?

Not really.
At least, until he reprogrammed your mind.
>>
>>46432269
>(S)he's very stubborn though and does not take any shit so the (man) who falls for (her) better get used to losing all (his) arguments.

Couldn't resist. Looks much more accurate.
>>
I dunno, you tell me.

Pic related, my current char...
>>
>>46431079
Funny how you just know these type of images are made by a woman.
>>
>>46431079
My last character literally ran away from his bride on the wedding day because he wanted to be an adventurer.
>>
File: tumblr_nx4nytW7k51u1ivsbo9_500.jpg (102 KB, 500x667) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nx4nytW7k51u1ivsbo9_500.jpg
102 KB, 500x667
Qt Teifling lesbian cleric who would do anything for her little adpoted sister? Fuck yeah good material if your said little adpoted sister.
>>
Pros:
>Rich as fuck
>Lives in a mansion
>Peak physical condition (15+ in every physical attribute)
>Young
>Source of monthly income (Tavern)

Negatives
>In the thieves guild
>Very public figure
>Overly paranoid
>Has a peg leg and fakes being blind in one eye

Could be much worse I guess
>>
>>46432495
>Funny how you just know these type of images are made by a woman.
Well duh. Liking funny women is obviously fine, expecting your woman to be both funny and good at sex gets you called a virgin. Even though I'm pretty sure neither my fiance nor I are. :^)
>>
>>46432345
His background actually has some disturbing parallels to Guts's. It's a wonder he turned out so well-adjusted.
>>
Well, mine was stuck on angry/fucked up mode for a good one to two years, but now that this is fixed, it turns out her real personality is a lot more caring (and awkward). She doesn't really know how to cook, but she's a genius scientist, the kind that make things that shouldn't work by any means work.

So, yeah.
>>
Hella qt, but doesn't really get human culture and has one hell of an impulse control problem. Also kinda lacks empathy, but her friend are working on that.
>>
>>46433047
Well shit. Hope everything works out for him.
>>
File: barr(largest).png (353 KB, 391x539) Image search: [Google]
barr(largest).png
353 KB, 391x539
>>46431079
If you don't take his career into consideration? Yeah. He's fun, intelligent, charming, a doer, he cares about his friends, and is pretty handsome. His career would make you assume he might sleep around, but that's not necessarily the case.

But then again, he's a space pirate. What he does is illegal, dangerous, and it's caused him to kill a few folks. Though with that being said, it does make him really fucking rich most of the time.
>>
>>46431079
>SWN systems technician
Hell yes, he's a compassionate and family-driven guy.
>Shadowrun technomancer
Nah, he's a dick who likes to spam people he doesn't like with GET A BIGGER DICK TODAY! databombs.
>>
File: 1443125265716.png (358 KB, 800x640) Image search: [Google]
1443125265716.png
358 KB, 800x640
>>46431079
If someone can get past the sheer orkiness and the scars(There's a fair few more than pictured) but I don't see why not? She's a fair cook(Made Owl bear egg omelette, once, rough day) and she's the company's bard though she like to hit things with her cudgel more.
>>
>>46431079
>Would your current PC(s) make a good spouse?
Yes.
>Why?
Because she's a genderswapped me.
>>
>>46431079
Jovi's kind of a dwarf NEET who lives above his buddies robot shop with aspirations to get into the Shadowrunning biz, so probably not.

Twit is dangerously erratic and has a fascination with fire and explosives. Definitely not. Also he's a skeleton.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.