[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is a lady knight to do?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: image.gif (502 KB, 245x200) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
502 KB, 245x200
What does a young and striking lady knight do when after fighting her way behind enemy lines, slaying the "finest" evil XY-chrom swordsmen in the land and defeats the mightiest privileged dragons only to find that the princess they set out to rescue has been twisted by the evil tiny dick white rape prince?
>>
File: image.jpg (56 KB, 224x414) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56 KB, 224x414
There's no way this turns into a good thread. So let's just not engage it.
>>
>>46427711
> implying you haven't already rolled the highest initiative
>>
Your premise is shit OP, so fuck you i'm going to repost something that might actually be interesting that has to do with ladyknights.

In our current game we have a female pally that is a classic knight type, but she considers is

uncouth to take on male attitudes (she always lectures the female rogue because she acts like a

man). So when not adventuring she always wears dresses and skirts, refuses to wear male clothes

and believes in gender roles. But she isn't a pushover. At some point a minor villain had her

hostage and orders her to give him the location of a map, to which she replies "The only men who

can command me are my King, my father and my future husband. My obedience is for them, not

for the likes of you"

And she refused to speak until we rescued her.
>>
>>46427637
>What does a young and striking lady knight do when after fighting her way behind enemy lines, slaying the "finest" evil XY-chrom swordsmen in the land

With you so far...

>and defeats the mightiest privileged dragons

Starting to not make sense...

>only to find that the princess they set out to rescue has been twisted by the evil tiny dick white rape prince?

...aaaand you've completely lost any semblance of coherency.

Try again, this time in English.
>>
>>46427637
This can only end in trolling or /u/ content. I'm hoping for the latter, but I know that hope is in vain.
>>
>>46428238
>Not forcibly marrying her on the spot then demanding the info again.
>>
>>46429838
>>46428238

10/10 waifu material.

Would forcibly marry, obtain info, then retire and live happy life with pally wife.
>>
>>46428238
I enjoy those.
>>
File: sully pointing.jpg (299 KB, 725x629) Image search: [Google]
sully pointing.jpg
299 KB, 725x629
>>46427637
>Kill evil prince
>slap the girl until she,figuratively, mans up.
I don't see the problem

Problem solved.
Now, post lady knights.
>>
File: Sword lady 2.jpg (113 KB, 397x609) Image search: [Google]
Sword lady 2.jpg
113 KB, 397x609
>>46431780
>>
File: knight female profile.jpg (481 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
knight female profile.jpg
481 KB, 600x800
>>46431811
>>
File: sword lady ribbon.jpg (381 KB, 717x897) Image search: [Google]
sword lady ribbon.jpg
381 KB, 717x897
>>46431820
>>
>>46427637
Rhaegar Targaryen did not kidnap Lyanna Stark, they ran away together. Jon Snow is the very definition of a love-child
>>
>>46433728
>He believes Jon Snow is Lyanna's
LaughingDaynes.webm
>>
>>46433728
I bet you believe that cute trap that Sam goes to college with is actually a girl
>>
>>46433728
So did Lyannne hit her head on the way and forgot that her brother and Robert were gonna start a war over it?
>>
>>46427637
Get raped by orcs
>>
>>46427637
>You charge the Prince, ignoring the warnings of the princess and impaling the boy on the throne with your lance.
>However, instead of dying, he merely looks upon you in anger, breaking your magical weapon with strength the likes of which his frail body cannot possibly produce.
>And then the illusion falls.
>Slowly, as the mystic veil drops, you realize that the frail body he held was an illusion, and that he is a handsome if grim mountain of a man with mastery over both magic and physical power.
>His armor is pierced in the spot you stabbed him, but it doesn't seem to slow him down.
>Holding out his hand, he makes you duck as a sword flies overhead and into his grip.
>Due to your albeit brief time in in the castle, you recognize the man's face from a portrait in the grand halls.
>A former King of the same line as the harsh prince, who was said to have died of old age five hundred years ago.
Roll for initiative.
>>
>Be a knight ordained by the church to serve as the righteous sword by removing demon and undead
>Kind of loud, obnoxiously talkative
>My dream is gain fame by removing so many skellie and demons that even my Prince will take note and seek me out
>Then I simply win him over with my natural grace, charm and beauty
>We will wed and I'll be queen one day, and rich and will never have to work another day in my life
>Revered all over the kingdom as the beautiful demonslaying queen
How's my grand scheme for my paladin?
>>
>>46436232
>wolf blood
Also, she was like 13 or 14 at the time.
>>
File: 1358803590664.jpg (403 KB, 882x1200) Image search: [Google]
1358803590664.jpg
403 KB, 882x1200
>>46428735
I personally consider /u/ subset of trolling with how forcefully it's sometimes being propagated, but in this case it seems to be the correct answer: the ladyknight must cleanse the rape privilege corruption from the princess through purity of tr/u/ love. It's clear that the ladyknight must show the princess that the rape prince was only using her for his own satisfaction while only the striking knight can give princess the p/u/rest empathetic and sensitive love only womyn are capable of.
>>
>>46433770
>he beloved Jon snow isn't lyannas
Absolutelydishonourable.jpeg
>>
>>46436699
And by all accounts intelligent enough to understand what would happen isf she just went missing without a word.
>>
File: Charlotte.png (716 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
Charlotte.png
716 KB, 855x480
>>46436644
Sounds kind of selfish for a paladin (pic related), desu, but everyone has 'selfish' dreams.
I hope the kingdom's high prince is a suitable match for your character, though. It'd be a shame to meet the guy and find out that you could break him over your knee in one round.
Speaking of which, whenever I do fantasy royalty, I remind myself that royal bloodlines are usually related to someone in the past who had competence and 'earned' or took the throne, even if they're now incompetent.
So, for example, everyone in the royal family has at least three class levels, most have five.
>>
File: larachel.jpg (293 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
larachel.jpg
293 KB, 600x800
>>46436861
Funny you post FE since the character was partially inspired by a FE character
>>
>>46436852
If Aerys hadn't lost his shit, it wouldn't have been much of an issue.

>Lyanne disappears with the Prince, possibly kidnapped
>The Starks go to KL and demand her return and satisfaction
>King sends some ravens and confirms she went willingly
>Well, he wouldn't be the first Targ to take a second wife.
>Here, take a good bride price, sorry for my idiot son eloping without telling anyone.
>Starks give Robert something for breaking the betrothal.
>He gets pissy about losing his waifu
>Ned tells his to stop being a bitch because someone else took his toys. He met the girl maybe once or twice and constantly fucks everything that moves.
>Everyone gets on with their life.

Instead we got....
>Mad Kind loses his shit.
>Murders Lord of the North and his Heir
>Orders the death of the Storm Lord and next Heir of the North
>Ordered the Lord of the Vale to kill his beloved foster sons
>Dumb cunt just declared war on half his own kingdom!

No way the girl could have predicted it going THAT bad.
>>
>>46439976
>No way the girl could have predicted it going THAT bad.
Come on, that's Aerys we are talking about.
>>
>>46439976
>No way the girl could have predicted it going THAT bad.
Yeah, who could have anticipated Aery acting in an unreasonable manner. right?

And even then, why not tell ANYONE?
Not even Sansa would have been dense enough to pu.ll something like that.
>>
>>46440143
Keep in mind that Lyanna was not Sansa-tier, she was Arya-tier. Of course Arya would elope with a hot stud without telling anyone.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.