[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Think of your last male character you roleplayed/made for a game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12
File: 49246d36x962a41eeaba8690.jpg (152 KB, 594x334) Image search: [Google]
49246d36x962a41eeaba8690.jpg
152 KB, 594x334
Think of your last male character you roleplayed/made for a game. Now think of the last female character you roleplayed/made for a game.

They fuck. What's their kid look like?
>>
>>46424593
Ugly.
>>
>>46424593
Half genasi, half dwarf, zero charisma.
>>
>>46424593
>What's their kid look like?
My last female character ended up as an electro-mechanically reanimated undead. While it never came up in-game, I don't think she'd be fertile after that.
>>
>>46424593
>Lanky systems technician
>Stern dark skinned ranger lady
Aww yiss
>>
>>46424593
Well, my latest female character is the grand daughter of my latest male character, so their kid looks inbred.
>>
>>46424593

>Hot political activist from a street background
>Cleric of a god of unity

Their kid can charm the pants off of anyone by the time they're 6.
>>
Father- Dwarf cleric of life, mutated into a corgi by wild magic...
Mother- Warforged fighter with a female personality that dreamed of being a real girl...

...Cyber-Corgi paladin that can drink all yall under the table.
>>
>ghoul doctor, smart, sneaky, robust as hell, good with computers, his specialty is cybernetic augments and chemical/biological warfare
>Brotherhood of Steel Knight, petite, frail, borderline anorexic, very agile, excellent reflexes, knack for energy weapons, a bit of a science freak, custom tailoring her gear and weaponry, brewing drugs and stuff

It happens as a proof-of-concept for new method of protection against ghoulification they co-develop. Child is born by C-section halfway through last trimester because delivering naturally would probably kill the mother. Unfinished natural developments is made up for by everything that combined knowledge of the parents can muster. Child exceeds human ability in every imaginable field by the age of 8 years but grows into a complete sociopath because neither of the parents has much of an idea how parenting actually works.
>>
File: hiroshi and trackle.png (23 KB, 766x340) Image search: [Google]
hiroshi and trackle.png
23 KB, 766x340
>Goblin Necromancer/Bard bent upon building the most prosperous orcish cake bakery in the world through adventuring and courting and marrying the party's Orc Brawler/Barbarian . Greedy and stubborn, but has a soft spot for kids and people with ambition.
>Very old Half-Elf Alchemist and Warlock that's been brewing and selling Level 1 Health and Mana Potions to Level 1 adventurers all her life in a shack in the woods, occasionally sending them on ingredient hunts/shopping trips. Has a motherly attitude and treats the party like grandkids. Recently began her and she's only Level 1.

Quarter-Elf, quarter-human, half-Goblin Kid would be probably love Necromancy or Demons, any kind of dark magic, but would be good at hiding it while still being a decent person. Appearance-wise, though, the goblin part will make him or her a slightly sickly green, but her part-elfishness might make her look a bit better. Big, pointy ears either way.
>>
>>46425248
False. Their child would look completely normal. Inbreeding only truly causes defects at a noticeable rate after two to three generations of inbreeding, and even then only with direct relations, for example brother-sister relations.

I learned this from reading about show dogs one day when I was bored.

But on topic.
>Dwarf Cleric of Hanseath.
>Dwarf Cleric of Valkauna.
A Dwarf.
>>
>Human psion and scholar, 53 years old, graying and craggly and finally adventuring with the fruits of his research
>Halfling cleric of the goddess of hearth and home, 27, sharp tongued and paranoid but a capable protector
I don't think this is going anywhere, to be honest.
>>
The father is a male shifter cleric from a backwater island struggling with the fact that another god has showed up on his island, modernized it in attitude, and taken a liking to him.
The mother is a british teenage magical girl nerd, for whom awakening as a magical girl was the best thing to ever happen to her.

The only thing for certain is that the kid is battle hungry as fuck. Probably dark hair and shit vision too (I'm fluffing the cleric's garbage dex score as being nearsighted in a setting where glasses haven't been invented yet, and the magical girl wears glasses because meganeko moe.)
>>
Half-elf sea pirate.

Father was an elfin supremacist mercenary that used a civil war he was hired onto to target the prominent human church, eventually ending in the assassination of the Pope and destruction of an angel.

Mother was a priestess of a sea god that technically is married to it like all her sisters. Protector of pearl divers and master archer, she felled enemy ships with arrow volleys.

The child, a half-elf would not be welcome in human lands beings the child of the greatest heretic of the age. it's mother's kind would not take it in for it may be a male and even if not it's the result of a broken sacred vow to their god.

The child, haunted by an unholy legacy but raised in the ways of the sea by it's mother after the capture and execution of it's father, would go to sea, seeking dark power and great wealth.
>>
Tech-Priest Moth.

I don't even know.
>>
>Human Paladin (M) + Half-Elf Ranger (F)

An good-looking Half-Elf who's very athletic but dumb as a box of rocks.
>>
>>46424593
>Decent looking Half Orc "JUSTICE!" Paladin and qt Thrallherd who disguises herself a grumpy old man wizard with a hat of disguise.
A cute quarter orc I suppose, not that the paladin would ever know.
>>
>>46424593
Father:
An elf conman looking for his lost changeling daughter.

Mother:
The changeling daughter. Has a dr.Jekyl/mr.hyde thing, turns into a hideous 6 legged Fox.

So uh... Pretty gross all around.
>>
>Female Gnoll Barbarian
>Male Elf Wizard

But OP, men can't have babies.
>>
>>46424593
The assassin and Crime Lord create a child that is raised to serve the inquisition and his fathers criminal holdings. Alternatively they die at 3 because of Psykers
>>
A really fucking old Imperial Guardsmen
And I guess a drider?
so.
Yeah.
That.
>>
>>46424593
agatha, a 253 year old cat lady. aasimar oracle of the lunar mysteries with a celestial tiger companion.

Bernholdt "Rocky" Reigar. The lawfulgood bard CO of a bunch of misfits running the flaky biscuit out of a backwater mining town called Cadaughars Rest. Recent dnd tourney that went over poorly. I roleplayed that character to the hilt, but it was damn near impossibly to "win" in any meaningful sense without being chaotic stupid. Also a stat line of 12 10 12 10 10 16 which sucked. I need to hit the mage on a 23? And I have +4 to hit with my sword?

Or giving us a sword of dragon slaying in the module, and it not working on the dragonblooded sorceror. Tits.
>>
File: tiefling warlock.jpg (153 KB, 900x1090) Image search: [Google]
tiefling warlock.jpg
153 KB, 900x1090
Last male I played (I'm currently playing a construct who uses male pronouns, but that doesn't count) was a tiefling paladin.

Last female character I made for a game (have yet to play any of my female characters) was a blind drow warlock.

Put 'em together and ya get this.
>>
>>46424593
A long descendant of a Russian ambassador to america who still has a Slavic accent jerks off in the cold wastes of post nuclear Wisconsin because I never made a female character.
>>
>>46427467
Unless you're Iceland.
>>
>>46424593
An 85-year-old ex-Union officer (Deadlands) and an EI mutagen and toxin scientist (Corporation).

I guess it depends on whose setting they're in.
>>
>Male Human Warmage who has become the avatar of the god of death
>Female Human Scholar from the same game who has become the avatar of the god of rebirth

You think the gods will be angry if they find out their avatars are boning eachother?
>>
>>46424593
>Alpha Legion spess mehreen, secretly still loyalist.
>Good leader and crack shot with an archeotech plasma gun.
>Potentially the commander of an army of servitors and his own planet (group fell apart before the resolution.)
>Stubborn and relentless, will do anything he can to achieve his goals without compromise.
>For obvious reasons, most people think he's a dick.

>Gnoll Cleric, fairly powerful but a huge coward.
>Dead, and had to fight her way out of the afterlife after it was usurped/corrupted.
>Is currently potentially undead, but also potentially resurrected.
>Would be willing to betray anyone if it meant saving her own hide.
>Deceptive and paranoid, though when she lets her guard down she can be kind.

That would be strange, to say the least.
>>
>>46424593
An undead ninja sorcerer demi-god.
>>
>>46424593
5 int human barbarian who thinks he's a very large halfling manages to find the business end of his dick, but nobody to use it on. NEver played a female character in tabletop or roleplay.
>>
Are two Imperial Psykers allowed to mate?

Male - Bulky Tribal
Female - Bulky Tribal
Both from same world.

I roll for all character creation, shit happens
>>
>>46429869
Yes. Even if they are blood related.
Especially if they are blood related.
>>
>>46424593
>clueless elf
>living weapon spider lady
So an even pointier spider.
>>
>>46424593
...he's 72 and she's 14.
>>
>>46429300
Nah, sounds like they'd be fine with it.
Heck, depending on the setting, those two gods could probably be married to eachother anyways.
>>
>>46424593
>Former academic who grew frustrated with civilization and went to live in the wilderness
>Zellish boxer girl
Just a Zell. Maybe a bit angrier than average.
>>
>>46424593
An orphan.
>>
>>46424593
>human wizard
>elf ranger

A half-elf apparently. And it's (to them) the most beautiful thing in the universe, because it's their baby.
>>
>>46424593
A tall, dark, and handsome Estalian and a smug, devil-may-care Dunmer.

Probably like a weird, curly-haired Breton. I don't know if the Dunmer curse carries over to halfbreeds.
>>
>>46424593
They were siblings, man. That ain't cool.

Probably got like webbed feet or something. Won't stop him/her from being some sort of sword bloodline singularity, but still.
>>
>>46424593

Male: Half Orc Vengeance Paladin. Lawful Good. Destroys evil on sight, especially criminals who hurt others.

Female: Human Monk. CE. An illegal pit fighter with a horrible temper who likes to start fights. So, essentially, a criminal who loves hurting others.

Well, not sure how that little tryst ends up happening, but the sex would be very, very angry. As for the kid's looks, probably pretty damn ugly. Most people with Orc blood in them aren't exactly head turners.

Only thing I know for sure, if the two of them raised it together, that would be one fuuuuuucked up kid.
>>
>>46430796
>remember sweetie, when daddy isn't looking you shank the fucker.
>>
>>46424593
Dwarfs can't have kids with humans.
>>
>>46430828
>Dwarfs can't have kids with humans.
http://darksun.wikia.com/wiki/Mul
>>
Very jovial half-orc barbarian. Not very bright, but perpetually good-natured. He pretty much never says anything bad about anyone, and always tries to help any way that he can (though that mostly involves hitting things very hard).

Elf shaman serving as a face for the most hilariously incompetent group of runners alive. Incredibly cynical, mentally damaged by her position as essentially the only person in the group capable of empathy or with a passable grasp of logic and causality, and severely depressed. Trying to act like a reasonable human being can be difficult when the people around you are constantly interjecting with total nonsense (or a helium voice that makes the person want to kill the speaker regardless of what is actually said). That is, of course, when they aren't randomly bashing open the heads of their own allies because they don't understand that hitting someone in the head with a hammer won't magically make pain go away through "targeted brain damage." Being the one who has to explain why your group did that when someone asks about it isn't exactly a fun job.

Their kid is a quarter orc, quarter human, half-elf. He's probably adorable, both parents are very good looking in their own ways. He will also probably have to live with the knowledge that his existence is what finally convinced his mother to kill herself. The idea of having a child with someone who is essentially a perpetually happy version of everything she despises would just be too much for her.
>>
>>46430892
Allow me to correct myself.
Dwarfs can't have kids with humans except in shitty as fucking plane 5 minutes away from destruction.
>>
>>46431015

>X cannot exist
>is provided with example that it can
>X cannot exist anywhere but in the example provided
maybe the correct course of action would be to admit that it depends on the setting?
>>
>>46430828
>>46430892
>>46431015

I'll be honest, I've never quite understood why half-dwarves, mul, whatever the fuck you want to call them, aren't more common in settings.

It just seems weird that humans can have children with elves but not dwarves. Take away the pointy ears and most elves just look like really pretty humans. Dwarves look like stout, bearded humans, but apparently that's not good enough? How the fuck do dwarves breed, budding? Why the strange double standard?

Of course let's not forget that humans can have kids with fucking orcs of all things, which look nothing like a normal human other than basic body shape. An orc and a human producing a child (and one that's infertile, mind you) is the equivalent of a dog and a cat having a kid in my eyes. They're similar, sure, but in no way does them being compatible make a fucking lick of sense.

Finally, mul are cool because, hey, finally, we have a half dwarf... and they're infertile. Why? Half elves and half orcs aren't infertile. Fuck man, half DRAGONS aren't infertile. So again, I ask: what in the fuck is so incompatible about a dwarf's sperm and a human's egg (or vice versa, of course)?
>>
>>46431101
This; theuse of the Scotsman's Fallacy is going nowhere.
>>
File: BALA-ARC-KIT-HE_medium-500x500.jpg (31 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
BALA-ARC-KIT-HE_medium-500x500.jpg
31 KB, 500x500
>>46424593
All my characters look the god damn same.
>>
>>46431101
Of course it bloody depends on the setting.
But neither of those characters are anywhere NEAR that setting.

One being in Australia, the other in freaking Ostermark.
>>
>>46424593
Huh. I'd never wondered if the vat-grown biological chassis for my synthetic hostage negotiator was sterile, but I suppose there's no reason he would have to be, though given that his brain was mechanical there's probably gonna be some weirdness with the genes. Assuming he dodges that bullet though, he's still getting psychic powers in the form of psychology and the Bright Mark from his mom.
>>
>>46431200
>psychic powers in the form of psychology
What?
>>
>>46431122
>what in the fuck is so incompatible about a dwarf's sperm and a human's egg
Because that would be aganist the themes of their native setting, Dark Sun.
>>
>>46431122
If anything it would be logical to have fertile half-dwarves and half-elves, and infertile half-orcs and half-dragons, considering how hybrids work. Fuck, a fertile half-hobbit is more logical than a half-orc. However, this is D&D, so biology can fuck right off. One of the unfortunate side effects of this, however, is that the fertility is decided by the Wizards designer calling over the office "Ey Larry, lookadis. Think it can fuck?"
>>
File: TdeRU7m.png (315 KB, 426x318) Image search: [Google]
TdeRU7m.png
315 KB, 426x318
>>46431220
Oh, Burning Empires calls it's psychic powers psychology for whatever reason.
>>
>>46424593
Sasha would kill herself post coitus, because Esteban would likely trigger a lot of her self-destructive daddy issues.
>>
>>46424593
>30 something American beat cop, solid 9/10 because I lost patience and used some pretty boy actor whose name I forgot as reference, then put points in Striking Looks because the character was supposed to be hyperfocused and I had spare points
>15 year old Japanese Kung Fu Singer (F)
How a Californian cop ended up screwing some teenaged Japanese chick is... anyone's guess, but they're both quite attractive so probably like this.
>>
>>46431238
>fertility is decided by the Wizards designer calling over the office "Ey Larry, lookadis. Think it can fuck?"
>Bastards & Bloodlines development cycle
>>
Can orcs and elves mate?

If no, then nothing. If so, then whatever came out of the union between a decrepit old evil-looking horned orc sorcerer and a horned evil demonic-looking bald elf rogue would definitely be an evil little shit of unimaginable proportions, plus horns. Class would probably be some kind of nightblade, with an emphasis on summoning demons for support.
>>
>>46431287

>Bastards and Bloodlines
>that fucking table and I mean "fucking" both as an adjective and a description of the table's contents

Because, you know, I always did wonder if mermaids could fuck kobolds and produce children. That one always kept me up at night.
>>
>>46431337

>played an orc with demon horns
>played an elf with demon horns

...Why not just play a tiefling?
>>
I've never played any female characters in tabletop before. I don't have an issue with it in, say, video games for example because then it's all in-game. But when you're sitting at a table with others, it just feels a bit odd, at least if it's male => female. Our DM is a girl, and she's pretty great at roleplaying as male NPCs, but so bit of a double-standard there I suppose. But it's a bit like how women can wear pants while men can't wear dresses. (At least what's socially acceptable in a standard western household.)

Anyway, my warrior would have to make do with his hand I think, and I fear no offspring would be fated to come from the union.
>>
>Underachieving Drow Wizard/Author
>Chipper Half-Drow Cleric/Baker

How much Drow is that poor kid gonna be? 3/4's?
>>
>>46431347
Homebrew setting, it's a bit how thieflings came to exist in the first place. So yeah, you're right, the child would totally be a thiefling, just a half-orc, half-elf thiefling.
>racemixing intensifies
>>
>>46431385
One drop rule. :^)
>>
>>46431405

>thiefling

It's "tiefling" anon, there's no H. Although I will thank you for giving me a new term for every single tiefling rogue ever.
>>
>Weaponsmaster with insanely stacked magic resistance and an enormous greatsword for striking from the sky with his, proposterous jumping skills but notoriously poor notice (Anima)

And

>cultist of nurgle who fell into total despair after a virus claimed her entire family, and who know wishes everyone to suffer like she did and spread misery out of pure spite (Black Crusade)

Ummm whoever the kid was, they would literally be the toughest thing in the fucking universe with those parents
>>
>>46431431
What? Seriously? God dammit, it's pronounced like that anyway. What does "tiefling" even mean if it doesn't refer to thieving demonic-looking people?
>>
>>46429999
Also, he is gay and she is engaged.

I dont even want to know how this child occured.
>>
>>46431762

>God dammit, it's pronounced like that anyway.

It's pronounced like TEEF-ling, with no H sound. Honestly it really doesn't mean a thing other than, well, a part-demonic race in D&D.
>>
>>46424593
The female would be an Ess 5 Defiler and the male a superhero with life powers. Either could personally handle either or both parts of sexual reproduction, or just make a kid with no sex involved.

So the answer is "Whatever the fuck they make it look like, not necessarily even human."
>>
>>46431826
>Honestly it really doesn't mean a thing other than, well, a part-demonic race in D&D.
Tief is German for deep.
>>
>>46431884

Ah, there we are. That would make sense then.

So yeah, dude who was asking, it means deep. As in hell. As in demons. Case closed.
>>
>>46424593
>a Coalition commando who underwent experiments to become superhuman, sacrificing his humanity in order to protect humans from invading DBs
>a boisterous drunk fighter and her shy rogue twin sister who go around doing area fights and messing with local Thieves Guilds using their Moteborn powers

They'd have a big family of bold sons and coquettish daughters with freaky superpowers and a Fuck Yeah Humanity attitude.
>>
File: Immaculate Conception.png (647 KB, 750x1125) Image search: [Google]
Immaculate Conception.png
647 KB, 750x1125
He was Adonis in mortal form.
His physic so perfect that the greatest marble sculptors in the land could only dream of capturing.
His hair so fine that the most vain of nymphs grew jealous.
His face of such beauty that even the Goddess of Beauty proposed to him and when that failed, enslaved him.

He was a kindly soul, ever ready to help out the ill and misbegotten without a thought for himself and taught all who would listen to live the same.

He was ever faithful to his true love and never once cheated on her.

She is a sickly girl with a congenital heart defect who is mostly bed-bound in the St. Mary Seacole Hospital for Children.
Her constitution is weak and walking even hundreds of metres would be largely detrimental to her health and well being.
She's an empathic telepath who can manipulate emotions of those around her and is also a spiritual medium, able to see and communicate with supernatural entities.
She loves one of the Nursing staff, who she considers a better family then her own estranged parents.
Finally she has a literal angel watching out for her.

Why Marmaros, the twenty three year-old Monk Cleric of the coastal-farming community countryside of Atargatis would be unfaithful to his beloved, and to have a child with Samantha Emilia Harte, a mere child herself And a deathly sick one at that. is a massive question in and of itself.

I'll assume Samantha has grown up, gotten well enough that pregnancy would not kill her and Marmaros has likely donated his sperm across dimensions for her child. Without his consent courtesy of his Goddess stalker

The child would have near perfect health, for starters. Blonde haired like both of it's parents and possessed of great spiritual strength.
They may inherit their mothers telepathic abilities but certainly her medium abilities.
Considering Sam's Angel friend, the child will likely be trained in many of their unknown father's Clerical abilities.

Oh shit, they'll be Jesus.
>>
Like the kid they already have
>>
File: 1436207790482.jpg (212 KB, 1366x1920) Image search: [Google]
1436207790482.jpg
212 KB, 1366x1920
>>46424593
>tall, skinny, middle-eastern occultist
>blonde, blue-eyed priestess

/pol/ would be triggered. Maybe something similar to pic related.
>>
File: notmakingkids.jpg (16 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
notmakingkids.jpg
16 KB, 600x400
>>
Oh hey, I'm now the uncle of a bloody not!Newtype that looks like blonde David Hayter.

Thanks a lot, OP.
>>
>A nervous half-mad occult researcher (CoC)
>An AI in the body of a giant robot (BCG)
Well, fine, i can see them meeting - our party in BCG is basically fighting cthulhus.
But there's still the "wildly incomparable size" and "one of them doesn't have genetics in the first place" things. And the last thing my CoC character needs is robot waifu.
>>
>>46424593
An eldritch abomination in a shell of a human girl and a 70 year old dwarf...

Fuck you for asking.
>>
>>46424593
Half-dragonborn, half-human? How would that even work?
>>
>>46427467
Muslim detected.

But in seriousness it seems to fuck humans over faster than dogs. Or maybe we're just better at spotting it in humans.
>>
>>46424593
>Sir Rodrick Artosh the fighter and not!Revy the sorclock
The kid looks completely normal and very boring unfortunately.
>>
>>46424593
Not big(both parents about 1.70-ish), skin a bit fairer than inuit(mother ice-desert brownish, father altdorf-wizard pale), strong innate probability towards magic(father is celestial wizard lord), probably relative fatalistic veneration of the gods(mother is priestess of non-evil deathgod), possibly mutation of white hair/iceblue eyes/constant draft around it, copper-reddish hair otherwise. possible mark of chaos(GM was very nebulous on certain happenings, he also laughed deviously, but maybe he just wanted to unnerve me)possible mark of amul, perhaps not very happy being an illegitimate child with half siblings(father already married) but who knows.
good chance of high intelligence, maybe good strenght and endurance from mother.
>>
>>46430828
I thought that was where halflings came from.
>>
>A half-dragon practitioner of weeaboo fightan magic shall be providing the ovum.
>The sperm shall be given by a grumbly, lanky, gun-nut of a cyborg ex-pirate who I'm pretty sure the GM was slowly turning into an eldritch abomination.
Most of my characters are much more reasonable than this, I swear. Anyway . . . cyberdragonthulhu!
>>
I never played as a female.
My last characters were crazy luchador dwarf and merchant illithid.
This mix is unbearable
>>
>>46424593
Last Female character I played as was a 10 year old witch, so I guess this is a few years after that campaign ended.

Last male character I played as was a Dragonborn Blackguard who beat the shit out of a werewolf using a Four-Poster bed.

I guess their kid would be some kind of gish fighter, like an eldritch knight, probably, or maybe a swordmage.
>>
>>46424593

...what do you get, aside from a bloody mess, when an orc and a fairy fuck?
>>
>Good-looking but psychotic half-elf male
>Plain and shy human female

The kid's probably going to be smart and at least fairly attractive but there are going to be some severe emotional issues down the line.
>>
>>46434975
The fairy had spells to grow or shrink things right?
>>
>>46435043
she certainly could expand something...
>>
File: Homunculus Baby.jpg (42 KB, 717x403) Image search: [Google]
Homunculus Baby.jpg
42 KB, 717x403
Amar Ravindra Vanhishikha.

A power-hungry Warlock from a long line of famous and powerful magic users who's own moral compass pretty much doesn't exist.
He is a novice schemer who tries to play the chess-masters game his impatience leads to him making rash, stupid decisions and is the reason why his Demonic patron is currently in a foul mood.

Ama Ikan Lazawah Azure Sun of Mizukoto Tama atoll

Xenophobic Mermaid Sorceress.
She is a rather active lady, often going on patrols across the Lapis Ocean and surrounding seas to help keep the merfolk communities safe.
She is exceptionally abrasive, especially when talking to land dwellers and often quite beligerant.
She, along with her bond-sisters, keeps a large collection of skulls of those she has killed.

Recently she been getting calmer as she trades more and more heavily with one particular coastal community.

---

The only way these two would decide to have a child is if she specifically wants his magically famous genes for her own future daughter or he's making a homunculus of sorts from her blood and tissue.

If the former, she's using magic to ensure the child is a Mer and then they are getting an extensive training in magic.
One day they'll assume Ama's title of Azure Sun and lead the Merfolk of Mizukoto Tama atoll Or do what she did and leave someone better qualified in charge and swimming off to do their own thing.

If the latter, they'll have a short, miserable life as a semi-sentient creature while Amar studies their magic in detail before finally being killed via live cremation.
>>
>>46424593
>a grizzled, self-serving Falchovian mercenary captain who somehow blundered into becoming a Ranger with a polymorphic dire wolf animal companion/waifu
and
>an Old Republic Jedi Padawan who relies heavily on the Force for combat, as opposed to her lightsaber-focused twin brother; who is being trained in the ways of the Jedi Healer and is just super excited and happy all the time

So that would probably result in a tall, very charismatic dual sword-wielding Life Cleric of the Force who's father is a dickbag but would do anything for his little princess, a mother who would be constantly trying to change the father's selfish ways, a stepmom who hates the shit out of the mom but would probably die before she let anything happen to their kid, and a grumpy Jedi uncle who wonders what the hell his sister saw in this loser.

What a strange, dysfunctional family that would be.
>>
>>46424593
>6'4 Male human LG inquisitor that so "good" he loops back around to evil. Wont hesitate to burn a whole village on a rumor that there are heretics in it.

>2'0 Female Kobold TG rouge that believes even demons are good on the inside and are just misunderstood. More likely to hug the BBEG than anything. Compulsive need to collect anything shiny even worthless trash.

I uhh well I dont know what the kid will look like. Hes gonna be fucked in the head that's for sure. Father tells him to eradicate the entire family line of those who gets in his way and his mom tells him to hug, make up, and trade shinys.

What would a half kobold even look like? A midget dragon born?
>>
>>46424593
I don't think twi'lek and chiss can interbreed (correct me if i'm wrong)
>>
The female is a disgusting elf warlock and the male is an awakened human skeleton fighter that's now a pirate captain.

It's not very pretty.
>>
>>46424593
Which set of genes takes priority, halfdragon or kitsune?
>>
Let's see... The Father is a Half-Elf Paladin of Bahamut, who wishes to deal Justice and protect his people. The woman is a kidnapped human princess who broke free of her captors, and is trying to restore her kingdom. They'd get along pretty well.

The Child would be a Bahamut worshipping Cleric of Noble Blood, who becomes King, and creates a Theocratic Empire, and brings in a new Golden Age until he ultimately turns evil.
>>
>>46424593
>What's their kid look like?
I dunno. The dad's a short fat Arab dancer, and the mom's a tall muscular redhead. I have trouble imagening what their kid would be like.
>>
>>46430579
Isn't Estalian from Warhammer, or is that some unknown race in Elder scrolls?
>>
>>46431122
Because Tolkienesque Dwarfs were analogous to Jews, and those bastards hated race mixing. Shitty explanation is shitty, but that's the basis of it.
>>
>>46432725
*Triggering intensifies*
>>
File: Valmet 08.jpg (250 KB, 670x1000) Image search: [Google]
Valmet 08.jpg
250 KB, 670x1000
>Male human wizard, member of his nation's intelligence agency and capable soldier in addition to magic
>Female human pugilist, built like pic related, raised in a street gang

Uh...their child would probably be a damn bard or something just to stay away from his/her parents nagging.
>>
>>46424593
Nothing because the dude is a half-breed and the woman doesn't exist.
>>
>>46424593
Fairly normal. The father is a master of disguise vigilante and the mother a fighting shaman. Both actually similar on basic traits like hair, skin tone and eye color.
>>
a midget with brown hair and a huge nose. His mom was a short woman with a big nose and his dad was a dwarf with a bigger nose.
I have a thing for big noses.
>>
>>46424593

>She's a by the book bodyguard who only lives to serve and had the personality of a steam train
>He's a warrior-poet deathseeker who enjoys all the pleasant things in life to the fullest while looking for an epic death

The kid is gonna be pretty good looking if he takes after daddy, mom's kinda plain. Probably very good aptitude for physocal stuff, though mom is a latent psion and dad knows how to talk with animals so little spiritual talent there
>>
>>46424593
>Kitsune paladin, PF style so full furry
>full conversion, brain-in-a-bot cyborg

Well, first off the mother would need to get an artificial womb, and then... probably looks like a human with fox ears and tail.
>>
>>46424593
I don't think humans and lizard people can reproduce, unfortunately. If they can for some reason, their kid probably ends up a big, muscly warrior with strong convictions, like both of them are. With some weird scaly patches, I guess.
>>
>>46424593
Elven brad pitt and dark/wood elf assassin. Average/above average, I guess.
>>
Well, the Father is a human warlock accidentally pledged to mechanus who is slowly becoming more mechanical, the mother is an amazonian jedi guardian

Human child, force sensitive, manifested ability to control or damage machines at an early age, tall, dark hair, strong moral compass and probably an odd birthmark like a cog
Thread replies: 114
Thread images: 12

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.