[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man-made monsters and twisted experiments
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6
File: SANCheck.jpg (19 KB, 282x283) Image search: [Google]
SANCheck.jpg
19 KB, 282x283
I'm in dire need for pic of bodyhorror stuff for a upcoming part of my campaign where my players end up in a Victorian-era asylum that doubles as a undercover experiment pen for a bunch of doctors with not a single ounce of ethics between them.

We're talking old-school "let's see if the head can survive on another body" stuff with a side order of victorian-era asylum shit like lobotomy and cast-iron straitjackets.

TL;DR: Need body horror pics for adventure inspiration
>>
File: frankenfran-dogwoman.png (337 KB, 839x1200) Image search: [Google]
frankenfran-dogwoman.png
337 KB, 839x1200
Franken fran is a gold mine of Body Horror
>>
>>46416611
Thanks. Definitely gonna go through that
>>
>>46416417
Are you sure this is for a game and not a hunt to sate your fetish?
>>
Look up the Fate/Zero manga and the shit Caster and his Master do. Fucked up shit.
>>
>>46419423
Yeah it's for a game. I find body horror freaky as shit and that's why i'm throwing it at my players. I find that using stuff i find freaky or scary makes it easier to produce that same reaction in my players
>>
Here's an idea for random encounters if your players start blindly opening cages or they're all opened remotely.
Make a table of creatures in the surrounding biome (and the ones around that if the lab is well-funded), another of body parts. Then when you need a creature generate it by rolling a d4 to determine health (1 = shambling and puking, 4 = just fine) and then roll one animal for the base and an additional one plus a body part as many times as you like to make it a chimera.

Lots of rolling but that's the fun part. Maybe not too spooky though, but that's how I'd do it.
>>
File: image.jpg (168 KB, 750x1090) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168 KB, 750x1090
>>46416417
I sure hope this thread gets more responses
>>
File: image.jpg (393 KB, 2320x3500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
393 KB, 2320x3500
>>46421926
Not sure if these images fit so consider it a semi-bump
>>
File: image.jpg (46 KB, 384x477) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46 KB, 384x477
>>46421961
Obligatory
>>
Step 1: Search birth defects on google images
Step 2: Imagine what they would look and move like if they survived to adulthood
Step 3: Stat em' up!
>>
File: FrankenHooker.jpg (140 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
FrankenHooker.jpg
140 KB, 250x250
>>46422008
>implying wanna date
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.