[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Building a setting?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1453557555264.png (3 MB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1453557555264.png
3 MB, 1920x1080
Let's (try) to build a setting, /tg/, bit by bit. I'll start: some supernatural race ruled the world as kings, but suddenly vanished.
>>
>>46411343
Then they came back a few decades later and whipped everyone back into shape for inhabiting their thrones.
>>
File: i2Ex0Yo.jpg (365 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
i2Ex0Yo.jpg
365 KB, 1280x853
Aaand that was the wrong image
>>
>>46411354
They had just gone away for beer, because they were hopeless alcoholics
>>
>>46411379
They brought back their space hoes too.
>>
>>46411407
The people of the world, seeing the constant partying and general incompetence of their overlords, decided to start a rebellion.
>>
>>46411414
Unfortunately it failed and all of the leaders and their families were duly executed.
>>
>>46411460
>more grimderp than anticipated
The constant infighting of the nobles has caused a war between them, separating them into two factions.
>>
>>46411537
The nobility thus engage in proxy wars by utilizing the inferior races.
>>
>>46412011
The rebellion still lives, but just utilizes drones and robots to fight for them since they can't be tracked back to them.
>>
>>46412029
For some reason the exceedingly highly advanced rebellion finds foothold in robotics, which both fight in the proxy wars to advance their combative technology and to gain more information in their comparatively medieval overlords
>>
The overlords themselves are robots. They don't know it themselves.
>>
>>46412223
They were made by an even more advanced precursor race who enjoyed the idea of Booze-loving robots
Shiny metal asses optional
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.