[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How should permanent body-transformation items be handled? There
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
How should permanent body-transformation items be handled?
There of course, shouldn't be any magical realm going on, but what else?
>>
Transformation items are all magical realm
/thread
>>
For what purpose?
Long term disguises? Fine, but that's really the limit as far as practical purposes go.
>>
>>46390673
Under what circumstances is the transformation happening?
>>
>>46390673
Play it for horror. If the party tries to fight the BBEG too early, he leaves them as twisted mockeries of their former selves.
>>
They should be thrown out along with the GM who tries to incorporate them into the game.
>>
>>46391461
>BBEG turns the party Barbarian into a Loli
>At the end he gets kicked the teeth by a loli that tanks the fuck out of everything

Yes
>>
>>46390673
Medical use mostly. Spells that turn organic matter matter into new limbs.
Mangled your arm? Bring all the squigly bits and a side of bacon to the fleshshaper. Walk out with a new arm that's mostly made out of what you had before!

Several people are walking around the city with identical arms or legs, often with a corporation change at the "seam" as the magic shapes the matter into a copy of a the limb previously "copied" into it.

There is a recent surge in pranks in the nobility among the spoiled brats at parties to acquire a scroll of "Form Leg" and replace an already existing arm with a leg on someone who fell asleep so that they wake up with three legs and an arm.

"Big dik now!!!!" Letters are common and do mostly work but you're not advised to go to a flesh shaped who stoops to such tactics for clientele. Plus flesh shaping is hella expensive due to rare reagents for the spell.

It is used for sexual and combat purposes but usually only by rich bastards. A decorated general might recieve a new body if heavily wounded or just to keep him virile however.

Big downside is you can't just shape yourself into anything, you can only copy. You want a big dick? Someone somewhere has found one and made a spell to copy that dick.

Race change spells are possible but you're going to tack on another couple of zeroes for every enchant, and it's expensive from then on unless you return to your birth race where it returns to merely costing you a lot instead of everything.
>>
>>46390673
>There of course, shouldn't be any magical realm going on
Depends on the magical realm
>>
>>46390673
You see transformation is my magical realm

But I'm not autistic enough to rp it
>>
>>46395366
>You see transformation is my magical realm
What kind?
>>
>>46391461
>>46391543
>A high level party is cursed to become weaker inversions of themselves
>Male Barbarian Dwarf becomes lithe and demure Female Elf Wizard
>Female Human Paladin becomes an incorrigible and cruel Male Tiefling Rogue
>Male Gnome Wizard becomes a brutish and slightly dumb Female Human Barbarian
>Male Halfling Bard becomes a domineering and chaste Female Dwarf Paladin
Yeah, yeah this is good.
>>
>>46395465
Eh, not so big on the mental changes part
>>
>>46390673
by killing yourself
>>46390792
I agree with you but you should also kill yourself for /threading you own post.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.