[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You're the son of a noble. Recently your father has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25
File: 1457786539418.jpg (113 KB, 600x806) Image search: [Google]
1457786539418.jpg
113 KB, 600x806
>You're the son of a noble. Recently your father has hired a gang of adventurers to deal with marauding orc horde threatening his peasants. They've done an excellent job and the big pay day is rapidly approaching.

>You find yourself attracted to the leader of the adventurers, a tough female fighter who's a fearsome warrior and inspirational leader to her band. However, she seems uncomfortable whenever you attempt any sort of romantic interaction and quickly excuse herself.

You don't have much time left, how do you go about wooing her?
>>
rape
>>
Hire a dragon to kidnap me desu.
>>
>>46389293
I stop bothering trying to woo the coffee as she's clearly got something else going on.
My grief at not being able to bang mercenarywaifu is assuaged by copious amounts of whores and copious amounts of alcohol bought with my copious amounts of coin.
>>
>Hire a dragon to kidnap me
I'll play that campaign.
>>
>>46389293
Ask to be apprenticed to her so you can learn from her an the party

or

ask your father to permanently employ the party in the guard units or court.
>>
Well first off, I make a Sense Motive check to figure out whether I'm why she's uncomfortable, or if it's something else.
Maybe I'm being a creep.
Maybe she doesn't consider herself attractive.
Maybe she's a cunny eater.
Won't know how to proceed until I know what the reason for her being uncomfortable is.
>>
>>46391324
Going by the picture I'm guessing:
>Maybe she doesn't consider herself attractive

In which case I'll have dad arrange a fancy party for celebration, thus providing me an excuse to have her pampered (bath, pretty clothing, etc).
>>
I realize my attraction to her is mere infatuation, and after rubbing out many potential heirs into my designated cum rag while imagining myself on top of her, I see her off and try to remember her face the next time I'm fucking a doe-eyed courtier.
>>
>try to remember her face the next time I'm fucking a doe-eyed courtier

Have a copy of her armour made and force the courtier to wear it.
>>
>>46389315
this desu
>>
>>46391429
Of course you'd say that, Dan. You're a beta faggot.
>>
>>46391473

Why stop there? You could totally just find a courtier with a similar look, have her wear the similar clothes, and "roleplay out" her bashfully entering your chambers before you enter her.

Freckled girls with curly brown hair, brown eyes and slightly masculine features aren't exactly uncommon.
>>
>>46391513
Shut up greg.
>>
>>46391513

What the fuck did you say about me, Greg? God you're always like this, you little prick, you're always thinking you need to pursue a woman that makes your peepee feel funny because clearly that woman is the only one who will ever make your peepee feel the same way ever.

That's why you're divorced, Greg. Women like this are a dime a dozen.
>>
>>46391526
It's just not the same.
>>
>>46391548

You're right, the courtier is probably a better fuck since she's oh-so-desperate to get you ball's deep in her for that seed to take root.
>>
>>46389313
>>46389438
Reminds me of an old idea I had
>A non-first born prince want to be an adventurer
>King, worried about his son dying in some dungeon somewhere arranges an "adventurer" for his son to stumble upon, one that should scare him enough to discourage him, but not seriously harm him
>Ends up enlisting the help of a dragoness, who as part of the "adventure" ends up "kidnapping" and "tormenting" him for a few weeks before he's "rescued"
>"Tormenting" ends up being sexy things and after his rescue, prince actively seeks out the dragoness to be "kidnapped" again any chance he gets
>King eventually gives in, lets him stay a "prisoner" of the dragoness as all things considered he's pretty safe with her
Got a writefag to write a bit of it actually, though I think he only did one chapter
>>
>>46391544
Easy Dixie. it's not Greg's fault Thomas won't call you. You drove him away by being clingy.
>>
>>46391578

>Being this much of an egotistical asshole that you'd refer to yourself in the third person.
>>
>>46391539
Fuck off Alyssa, we all know you please old men for money.
>>
>>46391591
come on mario freaking maynard, i don't think you can judge. you went through that whole "mario may-naise" fase after all.
>>
>>46391607

If you think about it, don't we *all* please old men for money? This is the basis of the corporate machine!
>>
>>46391565
>king gets deviant son out of the way
>also gets royal-loyal half dragons out of it
Clever bastard.
>>
>>46391565
How does a dragon torment a guy sexually anyway?
>>
>>46391658
Still hanging with the commies Aaron? I thought you only doing that to keep tapping the chick with dreadlocks.
>>
Lure her somewhere alone, have hidden guards jump out and beat her unconscious, and lock her in the dungeon where she will learn to love me.

Seems pretty simple.
>>
>>46391686
It transforms into a hot guy and does the same things it would do to torment a girl sexually, making the guy question his sexual orientation.
>>
>>46391710
You know that will make you the BBEG of the campaign
>>
>>46391686
Some of the ideas I had included things like him wearing nothing but body jewelry enchanted with a vibrate setting controlled by the dragoness and mouthplay/fullbody tonguejob but you also got to keep in mind most dragons can cast spells so pretty much anything a sorceress waifu could do so could she

>>46391715
No
The story did involve the prince servicing the adventuring party the king hired to set up his "adventure" in the fist place though
>>
>>46389293
Ask to become part of the party, learn the ropes. Hope to seduce her before dying. Bond over many adventures.
>>
>>46391751
What the fuck, Eugene.
>>
>>46391686
Big. Thick. Dragon. Booty.
>>
Ok so the leader of the mercenaries my father hired is nervous talking to me and avoiding contact, immediate first step is go to the spy master and just double check no ones making any obvious plays on killing us and taking our shit right now.

Then talk to her captains and either see if they are also distant (someone has paid them to kill us) or if they are fine I talk to them to find a way to get her to open up, they'll open up about their leader after a few free drinks and a bribe or two to the more greedy ones.
>>
>>46391772
What's the problem?

>>46391775
Remember the size difference
Big. Thick. Dragon. Booty as big as you are
>>
>>46391804
You know what, that's clever. I belay the copious whores/booze/money plan for this first.
>>
>>46391696

You'd do it too, Darrell. Those girls are not wife material but that doesn't mean they're off-limits to spit-lube anal in a class room.
>>
>>46391812
>Big. Thick. Dragon. Booty as big as you are

That's disgusting, after a certain point booty is just too much, same with boobs.
>>
>>46391856
>That's disgusting, after a certain point booty is just too much, same with boobs.
Eh, it's a proportionate thing for me, as long as it fits with the body's scale/shape I like it
If she'd have a nice thick ass if she was the same size as you, then it'll still be hot if you scale her up so her booty alone is your size
Well, as long as said body isn't stupidly huge, a size difference big enough to prevent any interaction isn't hot
>>
File: 1457899463170.jpg (271 KB, 736x2167) Image search: [Google]
1457899463170.jpg
271 KB, 736x2167
>>46391812
...yes?
>>
>>46391671
>also gets royal-loyal half dragons out of it
More like half-dragon usurpers
>>
>>46391917
>Well, as long as said body isn't stupidly huge, a size difference big enough to prevent any interaction isn't hot

Thank you so much for saying this, every time the "huge booty/boobs" argument comes up on /tg/ I'm always in the extreme minority to believe that "no, if it's more boob/booty than I can realistically enjoy than it's just too much."

I want a booty I can tenderly make love to and admire for the piece of ass-flesh it is, not just stare at it like a slack-jawed faggot.
>>
>>46391856
False. As long as the body ratios stay in an optimal range for your preference, booty mass can increase infinitley and will continue to be sexy. It's when you get massive booty but everything else stays the same size that things get silly.

Trust me on this, I'm a lawyer
>>
>>46392017
>False. As long as the body ratios stay in an optimal range for your preference, booty mass can increase infinitley and will continue to be sexy. It's when you get massive booty but everything else stays the same size that things get silly.

But I just can't appreciate the perfect bubble butt of a 60-foot giant, now can I? Sure there's Enlarge Person or Reduce Person magic, but it just isn't the same!

Like, I guess I could stand on a hillside and furiously jerk it to her gleaming ass in motion, but that just isn't the same as doggystyling her.
>>
File: dragonatbusstop.jpg (55 KB, 440x470) Image search: [Google]
dragonatbusstop.jpg
55 KB, 440x470
>>46391928
>TFW no cruvy dragoness with dat dragon ass to tease and taunt you with her massive dragon booty
>>
File: 1454752937854.jpg (152 KB, 419x419) Image search: [Google]
1454752937854.jpg
152 KB, 419x419
>>46392086

That's just foul.
>>
>>46391978
Think of it this way, it's improving relations with a nearby dragon, and giving her a reason to come to your nation's defense

>>46392007
>Thank you so much for saying this, every time the "huge booty/boobs" argument comes up on /tg/ I'm always in the extreme minority to believe that "no, if it's more boob/booty than I can realistically enjoy than it's just too much."
Well, I like size difference and I get the impression you wouldn't like how big I like the difference to be, but my point is as long as there can be some interaction it's fine,

>I want a booty I can tenderly make love to and admire for the piece of ass-flesh it is, not just stare at it like a slack-jawed faggot.
I like this too but I also like a dragon booty big enough to go spelunking in, ideally it'd be big enough to do so and still small enough she'll enjoy it

>>46392066
You can do other things with an ass that big than just fuck it anon
>>
>>46392101
I did not have a pic of a smaller dragon ass, well at least not a worksafe one
>>
>>46392157

Anon I don't think you really appreciate just how horrifying it is to get shoved into an orifice, it's not a pleasant experience ESPECIALLY as a human inside the dragon cloaca (which is what they'll probably have.)

Hell, even if they have a vagina both orifices are not pleasant; the vagina is slimy and acidic while the ass is literally full of shit and waste gasses. Spelunking is torture, not a sex act.
>>
>>46392218
I am aware of that
I simply chose to ignore the negative aspects and focus on the ones I find hot

I like the IDEA of dragoness spelunking
Just like I like the IDEA playfully cruel femdom (san safeword or anything like that)
Or for a non fetish thing, the IDEA of being an adventurer

Would I actually want to get shoved up an ass? Fuck no, it'd be horrible in there
Would I want BDSM without anything to keep it safe or sane? Hell no I'd fear for my life
Adventurer? Hell no, I don't fighting

But I certainly can ignore the bad parts and fap to the fantasy
>>
>>46391917
>>46392007
>>46392157
>>46392218
>>46392317
Question then, what's ideal dragon booty size?
>>
File: 1449735878695.png (104 KB, 1280x1206) Image search: [Google]
1449735878695.png
104 KB, 1280x1206
>>46392431
THICK... compared to the dragon's proportions. Just not hyper.
>>
>>46392431

Personally I don't like fucking the dragon in her Draconic form, that's just nasty.

I like fucking her in her genki tomboy brown-girl body with perky tits and wide, grippable hips.

One's for platonic love, the other's romantic.
>>
>>46392431
Miriam has it right, a THICK dragon ass with a nice big tail and set of hips is good but only if it's in proportion to the dragon's body

Tits optional but chest should still have a bit of a curve to hint at them

Sizewise? I like my dragons big, just big enough to go spelunking in preferablyand therefor dragoness's dragon ass should be pretty big but still proportional to her body despite her size
>>
>>46392544
>Personally I don't like fucking the dragon in her Draconic form, that's just nasty.
>Not making love to your waifu's glorious, mighty, and wonderful dragonic form
Well whatever floats your boat
>>
File: 1450316156675.png (234 KB, 1130x854) Image search: [Google]
1450316156675.png
234 KB, 1130x854
>>46392544
>not fucking dragons in their true form
WHATS THE FUCKING POINT THEN?

Just get an elf, Dianna. It's what you'd shit taste deserves.

>>46392555
Not really one for spelunking, shit just seems nasty for me. But whatchu gonna do? Whine about people not sharing your fetish in the internet?
Size difference okay though, best if they can shrink down to a slightly more reasonable size however. Large animal size rather than building sized.
Or even shrink down further into something for size play of a different kind...
>>
>>46392544
Why a dragon then?

>>46392647
>if they can shrink down to a slightly more reasonable size however. Large animal size rather than building sized.
While I prefer them big, this is a fun option, don't see it too often though
>>
File: 1450308223960.jpg (161 KB, 1023x719) Image search: [Google]
1450308223960.jpg
161 KB, 1023x719
>>46392745
Well, fortunately if you want small scaly draconic things there's a lot of kobold out there.
Basically the same thing, but admittedly it would be nice to see some proper lil' dragon action.

Can't blame artists for the lack of it really. Dragons are big, so macro artists go for that. People who want to draw the reverse are going to go for naturally smaller races over a shapechanged dragon.
>>
>Fall for the local qt dragonness
>Visit her cave with gifts
>She's not really interested
>End up getting fucked by her pet kobolds instead
>>
File: 1457900976497.png (365 KB, 842x1066) Image search: [Google]
1457900976497.png
365 KB, 842x1066
>>46392844
Well okay then.
>>
>>46392828
Sauce?
>>
>>46393215
Artist name is Ansil, on FA and possibly others.
Also kobold is female.
>>
>>46392745
>>46392592

Maybe I want a dragon because I adore the concept of being in a relationship built upon mutual respect and understanding with a gigantic death machine, and when we're feeling frisky or she wants to go out to the local ball she assumes the form of an idealized humanoid she loves, I love, and keeps the eyes on us.
>>
>>46393371
Again, may as well just grab a magically powerful elf.
>>
>>46392647
>Size difference okay though, best if they can shrink down to a slightly more reasonable size however. Large animal size rather than building sized.
>Building sized dragoness waifu for toungejobs, spelunking, and cuddling up against her
>Large animal for when you want to make love to something your size
>Cat sized for curling up in your lap and getting petted
>Fairy sized for sneaking into your pants while you're out in public and giving you surprise fullbody jobs

>>46392828
>but admittedly it would be nice to see some proper lil' dragon action.
Only examples of that I've seen are that one anon's hammerspace vore dragon fics and this one guy who keeps requesting his tiny dragon OC getting sat on/eaten by hot chicks

>>46392844
>Not trained by her kobold handmaidens on how to best serve the dragoness and themselves

>>46393371
You want a wizard waifu anon, if she knows polymorph she can be a "dragon" for those few times you feel like having good taste
>>
>>46391513

WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY TO ME YOU INSIGNIFICANT WHELP?! I AM THE BEAT DUELISTS IN THE ENTIRE ROYAL GUARD WITH OVER 300 VICTORIES! I'VE CONDUCTED MULTIPLE SUCCESSFUL RAIDS AGAINST THE FOLLOWERS OF GRUUMSH. I HAVE STUDIED THE ART OF WAR, AND AM THE BEST MARKSMAN IN THE KING's YEOMANRY. YOU ARE NOTHING TO ME, BUT ANOTHER BARBARIAN BECKONING TO BE STRUCK DOWN. DID YOU REALLY THINK I WOULD SUFFER INSOLENCE?! I WILL WIPE YOU FROM HISTORY WITH SUCH FORCE THAT IT WILL BE SUNG OF FOR THE COMING CENTURIES! PREPARE YOURSELF, KNAVE!
>>
>>46393473
>vore
Ew no
>micro
Goddamnit this is not my fetish

There is just no small sized dragon smut. Essentially quadrupedal kobold. Just doesn't seem to ever happen.
>>
>>46393412
>>46393473

Dragons are often wizards or sorceresses, and many such as Silvers can assume the form of silver-haired beauties as soon as they come out of the egg!

Don't tell me you never thought about raising an ojou-same silver dragon to be a proper noble lady, it's like a genderbent Egg from ASOIAF only cuter.

And an Elf is not the same as a dragon, I don't get where you're drawing that comparison.
>>
>>46393524
>There is just no small sized dragon smut. Essentially quadrupedal kobold. Just doesn't seem to ever happen.
I think part of it may be because dragons are normally presented as BIG, any small dragon might be thought of as young and most writers/artist don't want to do that because pedo

Hell, I'll admit I'm sorta having a hard time envisioning smut involving a small dragon, in my head they should be BIG

>>46393561
>And an Elf is not the same as a dragon, I don't get where you're drawing that comparison.
You keep wanting to say you want to fuck a dragon but you remove everything draconic about them turning them into a magical humanoid
You're pretty much saying that you want to fuck an elf
>>
>>46393594

>can't imagine how a person can fuck a dragon the size of a cougar or lion, which is what a Medium-sized dragon (young adult or wyrmling) would be
>can't imagine why someone would possibly want to be with a dragon that can assume the form of an exotic humanoid when convenience calls for it

And you say WE have shit taste.
>>
>>46393639
>>can't imagine how a person can fuck a dragon the size of a cougar or lion, which is what a Medium-sized dragon (young adult or wyrmling) would be
He said kobold
Cougar or lion is a different story, I can see that, I just can see a kobold sized one (which is odd, considering I can envision kobold smut pretty well)

>>can't imagine why someone would possibly want to be with a dragon that can assume the form of an exotic humanoid when convenience calls for it
Problem is I get the impression you want it all the time
That and you seem to lack the creativity needed to figure out how to fuck her in dragon form
>>
>>46393639
Nah. You do. Banging a polymorph we dragon is fine, but if you're not interested in the actual dragon first and foremost then stop being a pleb and grab a humanoid, leave the dragons to those who actually appreciate the giant scaly quadrapedal beings.

Also I said Small. Not Medium. Though Medium is good too.
>>
File: [laughter stops].jpg (56 KB, 313x254) Image search: [Google]
[laughter stops].jpg
56 KB, 313x254
>>46391751
>>
>>46393668
>I just can see a kobold sized one
*I just can't see a kobold sized one
>>
>>46393702
I thought cougars/lions were large sized?

>>46393706
What's the matter?
>>
>>46393668
>>46393702

Have you even been reading my posts? I don't want her to be in humanoid form all the time, just when she wants to be in a convenient form for a night on the town, or she wants to fuck.

Because I thought through the sex angle and realized that insisting she remain in dragon form for that is just STUPID - it's awkward for her, it's awkward for me, the intimacy is just not there and the passion is thrown out the moment we bring in the ladder.

I want to marvel at my dragon waifu's brilliance in the field, and then marvel at her unique humanoid form in the bedroom. I want to ride on her back as we survey the demesne, or hold her close in bed after a night of passion. I want my cake and eat it too, which is what you can do with polymorph.
>>
>>46393828
We read you fine.
And you don't want to fuck a dragon.

You want to fuck an elf. Maybe an elf with a large lizard pet.
>>
>>46393841
What's that got to do with an elf? A polymorphed Dragon would either be fully human or retain characteristics like horns, scales, wings, or a tail, and retain her draconic abilities and strength in either form

The Anon simply has a fetish for powerful women and dragons are the poster monsters of power in fantasy.
>>
>>46393841
Cherch from Fire Emblem awakening was pretty cute with her pet wyvern.
>>
>>46393900
bald spot
>>
>>46393524
Got any idea for a story involving a small dragon?
This talk is making me want to write even though I probably won't get the chance for the next 6 or so hours

Best I can come up with so far is something along the lines of
>Small but curvy dragoness hires adventurer to escort her back to her lair
>Takes quite a while with the dragoness taking notice that the adventurer is eyeing her up
>She starts flaunting her curves in front of him, slowly ramping up the teasing and taunting until they end up fucking every night
>Dragoness and adventurer reaches her lair only for the adventurer to find it's her Mother's lair
>MILFdragon is just a curvy as dragoness but a lot bigger
>Turns out dragoness really hired him as a bootycall for MILFdragon
>DragonMILF/adventurer fucking ensures, possibly with dragoness joining in

Needless to say I don't think you'll like the ending

>>46393828
>Have you even been reading my posts? I don't want her to be in humanoid form all the time, just when she wants to be in a convenient form for a night on the town, or she wants to fuck.
Yes, but you haven't really been articulating that point and have just been making it sound like you want a magical humanoid you can say is a dragoness and that you'd rather fuck a humanoid and not a dragoness
>>
>>46393883
Oooooohh... He wants to fuck a half dragon. Yeah okay, I get that.
Not everyone can go the distance the first time and need training wheels. I get that.

They're a fucking pleb, but it's understandable.
>>
File: Cgdah7I.jpg (225 KB, 500x789) Image search: [Google]
Cgdah7I.jpg
225 KB, 500x789
>>46393949
>that entire premise
>>
>>46391324
>NPCs using social skills on PCs
0/10, bad gm, totally retarded
>>
>>46393948
I still don't get this meme.
>>
File: 1431675980208.png (97 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1431675980208.png
97 KB, 500x500
>>46393949
Dude.
Dude.

Dude.

Listen.
Go take that idea, and request it in the /d/ thread for smut and writefags.

Because I want to read it and fap to it.
And don't lie.
So do you.
>>
>>46394052
No one really does. Who would fuck a giant slathering reptile? Human form is needed for romance and baby making. Dragon form is for fighting, flying, and maybe for once in a while in the bedroom when your feel like doing something weird.
>>
>>46394066
>>46394204
Well I'll admit if I wrote it I'd probably color it heavily with my fetishes particularly lite/playful femdom,
For example, the adventurer would probably be pretty young, like the dragoness now that I think about it, and it'd probably start with a lot of "unintentional" tease and denial during the journey as she flaunts her stuff, giving him eyefuls, and plenty of situations involving "innocent" bodily contact before she ends up taking charge, possibly involving a bit of verbal teasing/taunting and/or ass worship, and when they reached the MILFdragon she may not really care if the adventurer is okay with said bootycall (though he'll quickly come to enjoy it), probably involving quite a bit of mouthplay, ass worship, and literal genital massage maybe an optional ending involving spelunking if I feel like it

>>46394204
>Because I want to read it and fap to it.
Well I'm a bit of a writefag myself, though been lacking any inspiration for the last couple of months, and I was thinking of writing it myself, but I may put it up on the erotic fiction general on /d/ to see if anyone else wants to write it

>>46394282
>No one really does. Who would fuck a giant slathering reptile?
You lack creativity
>>
>>46394282
I don't think you understand fetishes.
>>
>>46394365

Intimacy and sexual compatibility > Creativity and originality.

I don't want to fuck a huge rough reptile if I can help it, especially if you expect me to fall in love with this reptile and have sex on the regular.
>>
>>46394365
>Post on /d/ for someone else to write
>Write it yourself

Either way man, but one thing is for certain.
I need this story in my life.

If you feel like being a writefag, then this could be another stepping stone for you to git gud at writing.
Follow your dreams anon.
>>
>>46394489
>Intimacy and sexual compatibility
Agreed but experimenting and being open to new things with your partner helps a lot with those two

Though the question is entirely academic, I get the feeling that if one partner has to shapeshift for a relationship to work then it would be fairly unhealthy in the long run (though admittedly given the lifespan differences, the dragoness could probably shrug off what would be a small fling to her off)
Had you mentioned ANYTHING about being willing to shapeshift for her I wouldn't have as much of a problem, but right now I can't shake the feeling you wouldn't like a relationship with a dragoness so as much as you like the idea of a human waifu you can say is a dragoness

>>46394505
I may do both, part of the reason I stopped writing was lack of free time and while I have more, I'm still fairly busy nowadays, if I do write it it will probably be done in a week or two.
I think I'll post it as a request after work today and maybe try my hand at starting it over the weekend though
>>
File: 1425410052446.png (12 KB, 156x241) Image search: [Google]
1425410052446.png
12 KB, 156x241
>>46394596
God speed anon.
>>
>>46394596
Dragons have been kidnapping human youth for millennia across countless cultures. I doubt she would be bothered with shapeshifting when she's likely the more magically powerful initiator of the relationship, people change for people they care about all the time. To a dragon shapeshifting into a human is the same as a girl wearing sundresses more often because her boyfriend likes them.

In a high magic setting there's no reason for the kind of person can court a dragon and has access to their hoard and magical abilities to not have the capabilities to live just as long as their Dragon lover. The "Its a fling" people in threads talking about elves or whatever are morons.
>>
>>46394749
>To a dragon shapeshifting into a human is the same as a girl wearing sundresses more often because her boyfriend likes them
I think my main point of contention is that I don't really buy this

>The "Its a fling" people in threads talking about elves or whatever are morons.
HUGE lifespan difference would lead to a difference in perspective, and most D&D/pathfinder setting DON'T have a way to extend one's lifespan without resorting to demonic magic, necromancy, or other evil methods
>>
>>46389293
Your father's obviously made some warnings to her about getting too friendly with you, so you'll have to confront your dad. Make a big spectacle of declaring your love - it'll be obvious enough to her, and it should force your dad's hand. If she doesn't actually love you, well shit. But if she does, you can convince your dad she'd make a skilled wife that can do great things for the future of the kingdom.
>>
>>46394596

The question is fairly irrelevant since most dragons that would actually be open to the idea of fucking humans have polymorph or alter shape as at-will abilities with indefinite durations.

I don't have the same luxury, I can't turn into a huge fire-breathing lizard whenever I feel like it. Sure I can be polymorphed for some "natural" loving with the missus, but it won't be permanent and efforts to make it permanent would be time-consuming, expensive and fairly hard to find.

The burden is on her to change, which is why I assume she's the one doing the shifting. That's why I never once mentioned me doing the shifting and it's all on her, because she's the one with the power to make the relationship possible.

Hypothetically, if I can become a dragon? I'd have to consider it, but since I'll get all the benefits of being a dragon and still get the polymorph when I feel like slipping into old skins, odds are I would do it.
>>
>>46394777
>HUGE lifespan difference would lead to a difference in perspective
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Jtpf8N5IDE
>>
>>46394777
Wish.
>>
>>46394777
>HUGE lifespan difference would lead to a difference in perspective, and most D&D/pathfinder setting DON'T have a way to extend one's lifespan without resorting to demonic magic, necromancy, or other evil methods

The Sun Orchid extract extends your lifespan, many good wizards live well beyond their lifespan due to nondescript magical fuckery, if you grab one rank of Mythic you can get the ability to live forever and never age, which is as easy as finding a font of mythic power, not hard as a powerful spellcaster or knowing one (like a dragon.)
>>
>>46394873
>The question is fairly irrelevant since most dragons that would actually be open to the idea of fucking humans have polymorph or alter shape as at-will abilities with indefinite duration.
Er, no actually, in core only three dragon types can take human form naturally and it's noted in a few books that there are more chromatic half dragons than metallic AND a few of the sample chromatic dragons that are noted to have been the cause of a lot of half dragons EXPLICITLY do not take human (or any other nondragonic) form when they copulate (though it is noted that survival prospects are fairly low or the humanoid partner)
>>
>>46394916
Point, forgot about that

>>46394928
I'm not too familiar with 5e, so I'm probably wrong in that case
>>
>>46394777
Wish. Or pull the classic Dragon move of swapping hearts so that your lives are connected and you live for as long as she does. If your DM doesn't allow that you should ask him what he has againts Shaun Connery.
>>
>>46394970
So wait, your waifu ia voiced by Sean Connery?
>>
>>46394947

I guess what I mean is the dragons that are interested in pursuing a relationship with humans rather than use them like a warm cocksleeve.

When I think of having a relationship with a dragon (felt weird typing that) I think of it being with a Gold, Silver or Bronze, the types that have the personality and ability to shapeshift.
>>
>>46395003
Is yours not?
>>
>>46395016
Whachu talkin bout, Willis?
>>
>>46389293

Pay her to fuck with you, then tell them to gtfo. You've got better things to do than woo some unwashed peasants, like learn how to rule and manage your estate. If you fancy someone or something, just buy them.
>>
>>46394970
It's called dragonheart
And now I'm reminded of ICS's comic he titled dragon heart where a kidnapped girl was TF'd into the heart for a newly hatched dragon
...And now my mind's going to a dragoness waifu TFing her lover into her heart so he will always be with her
Probably something an evil one would do

>>46395004
I will admit to not envisioning a metallic dragon when I think of a human/dragon relationship, but that's just cause I actually don't feel like metallics have the right colors for a proper dragon

So basically a non evil/not too terribly evil red or green is what I always think of

Though you have a point about relationship vs. cocksleave, though it still boils down to "Asking your partner to spend a lot of time shapeshifted" and "Not willing to be intamit with her true form" feels wrong/disloyal to me, if she chose to do it it's fine, if she HAS to do it for the relationship to work then I feel it's disrespectful to her
>>
>>46395138
>if she chose to do it it's fine, if she HAS to do it for the relationship to work then I feel it's disrespectful to her

The relationship won't be sexually intimate, but that doesn't mean it can't work; it will be platonic love, not romantic love. You can care very much for something and still not feel the need to stuff your dick inside it.
>>
>>46395410
>The relationship won't be sexually intimate, but that doesn't mean it can't work; it will be platonic love, not romantic love. You can care very much for something and still not feel the need to stuff your dick inside it.
That doesn't really invalidate my point, platonic or romantic, if YOU have to have your partner shapeshifted it's not healthy
>>
>>46395138
>I will admit to not envisioning a metallic dragon when I think of a human/dragon relationship, but that's just cause I actually don't feel like metallics have the right colors for a proper dragon

See, I think that's the problem. I've been talking about Metallics this entire time, and you've probably been assuming I was talking about Chromatics. Metallica got that polymorph/alter shape as an at-will, the ability to assume humanoid form and live among us is *built into them,* to the point that Silvers *prefer* living as humanoids, and would often spend time disguised as a squire or student to nobility.

I'm not interested in a relationship with a red or green, but a silver or bronze? That's realistic.
>>
>>46395453
>See, I think that's the problem. I've been talking about Metallics this entire time, and you've probably been assuming I was talking about Chromatics.
I'm sorta more thinking an amalgamation of D&D/fantasy dragons
A dragon that prefers living like a human and chooses to I don't have a problem with
My main problem is that you're coming off as "My dragoness waifu has to spend most of her time in humanoid form" rather than the more reasonable "I'd like a dragoness waifu that chooses to stay in humanoid form", it comes off as not something you'd see in a healthy relationship

There's also the "why say you're sexually attracted to a dragon when refuse to love a dragon's form?" but that's just me thinking you have shit tastes
>>
>>46395434
Dragons polymorph easily whenever they want. If the relationship is platonic she doesn't need to shapeshift at all and if it's sexual she only needs to polymorph into a human which she should be fine with because she's clearly a kinky Dragon with a human fetish anyways.
>>
>>46395524
I think I'm starting to get what you meant relationshipwise, you were just very bad at explaining it

Still think you have shit tastes for preferring humanoid over dragonic forms

But enough pointless arguing, I want to get back on the subject of sexy dragonesses not arguing with an anon about how he wants a dragon but not really a dragon
>>
>>46391324
>using Sense Motive checks
>not just roleplaying it out
>>
>>46394066
>>46394204
>>46394505
Anything else you'd like to see in it?
Or any part it should focus on?
>>
>>46395609
I bet a dragon would be weirdly into your mammalian characteristics. Like she'd always fiddling with your nippled, looking at the weird eyes, feeling up your teeth with her tongue, tugging your hair. It'd look real kinky I bet.
>>
>>46389293
I wake up from my dream and realize that I'm a Level 1 commoner of no importance.
>>
>>46395717
>Dragoness waifu spending hours examining every inch of your body
>Poking, prodding, fondling, stroking, rubbing, licking, nipping, tasting, scratching, and listening to each and every gasp and moan you make as she studies your reaction
>Makes it a point to memorize all the right places to milk every ounce of pleasure from you leaving you exhausted and spent yet still begging for more of her ecstatic touch
>Then once she's done lets you crawl across her glorious form to do the same to her
>>
>>46395647
How about this >>46395717?
With the adventurer responding in kind with their draconic characteristics.

Could be cutelewd. Could just be lewd.
>>
File: 1458244084009.jpg (258 KB, 600x990) Image search: [Google]
1458244084009.jpg
258 KB, 600x990
Wait. Shit. This thread was supposed to be about lordlings and mercenary captains.
How did we even get here?

Oh yeah. >>46391565. I blame and thank you for this.
>>
>>46395896
I'm not sorry for the derail
>>
>>46395854
>How about this >>46395717?
I think I will, it's pretty hot

>With the adventurer responding in kind with their draconic characteristics.
This I'm oddly drawing a blank on, could just be my vore and ass fetishes talking but my mind immediately goes to her teeth/tongue and ass, claws I'm not sure would do much, maybe wings/where the wings connect to her back, probably something with her tail though that doesn't seem too sensitive (maybe leading up to her thick ass though), think a dragon's chest/underbelly would be sensitive? Or are they big enough that'll probably be armored too?
>>
>>46395949
Horns are a dragons sensory organs for hearing. Hitting them with tuning fork is the Dragon equivalent of urethra play. In that it can go horribly wrong for everyone involved. But it's worth it.
>>
>>46396002
Given some dragons have a horn attack, I can't buy that
>>
>>46396039
Why do you think so many dragons are evil? They get off on impaling folks on their horns
>>
File: 1449734259299.jpg (187 KB, 1286x585) Image search: [Google]
1449734259299.jpg
187 KB, 1286x585
>>46395949
Don't forget they don't have to be sensitive parts, you can enjoy the attention from a partner on pretty much any body part. Scales, wings, horn, facial structure...
Thick hips and ass from tail is a very yes. Best thing about tails is what they do there.
>>
>>46395949
Tug on my tail you kinky little monkey
>>
>>46396132
I was thinking about describing the feel of her scales and horns, but not making them sensitive
Also glad you liked one of my old works

May actually make this a separate fic now that I'm thinking about it though probably keep some of it for the first story, or make it quite a bit longer than I was planning

Hm..., if I do make it a separate fic then my preferences say make it a bigger dragon but I do like the idea of him exploring the body of a small dragoness, I'll have to think about it, maybe have some of it with the small dragoness fic and a sorta sequel involving him and the MILFdragon/daughter dragon
>>
>>46395618
>Not roleplaying and rolling, using information gained from rolls to inform your roleplaying.
>>
File: 1459355633763.png (346 KB, 1000x1144) Image search: [Google]
1459355633763.png
346 KB, 1000x1144
>>46396316
You er... Have a pastebin or something? I don't want to miss this.
>>
>>46396358
Yes
Heads up, a LOT of it is vore or random notes/story ideas I jotted down and need to clean up though
I wrote quite a few of my stories with the stated goal of "invoking arousal or disgust, I don't care which"

http://pastebin.com/u/IneedSleep
>>
File: 1459355824118.png (307 KB, 800x1131) Image search: [Google]
1459355824118.png
307 KB, 800x1131
>>46396515
Warning noted.
Can't say I'm a fan of vore but that's kinda my fault for getting a dragon fetish. At least I haven't got a snake fetish. Yet.
>>
>>46396735
Also I just finished making a few pastes public and renaming all the variations of "temp" that contained stories into something else, so there's a bit more stuff there now
>>
>>46396735
It was born of a mix of femdom, oral fixation, and size difference for me
My dragon fetish seems oddly unrelated but easy to connect with it
Don't have to worry about snakes or anything like that, non-sentient preds/partners are a bit of a turn off
Lamias on the other hand....
>>
>/tg/ forgets all about the warrior girl and falls for the biggest and strongest girl around

Sasuga sluts.
>>
>>46389315
Yeah probably this
>>
>>46394849
or you could attach yourself to a guard party to join them on their patrols and try to woo her away from daddy's watchful eyes
>>
>>46395949
>think a dragon's chest/underbelly would be sensitive? Or are they big enough that'll probably be armored too?
Asking this again, kinda curious about /tg/'s thoughts on the matter
>>
>>46395066
>not breeding with a grill with characteristics as stamina, strength and with a good judgment of character
it's like you want sickly children or something
>>
>>46397712
It would probably be thinner and more sensitive, it would still be fairly thick on account of being dragon scales
>>
>>46392844
>turns out the Evil Overlord was doing it all just to impress a dragon he met
>>
>>46398009
>She finds his defeats at the hands of the PCs hilarious
>PCs find him in "his" (read her) lair as she taunts and mocks his failure
>They end up leaving him to face his humiliation at her hands
>Shortly after BBEG learns the dragoness has a fetish for humiliating minions and he finally managed to score some action
>Only for that one night though, if you wants to keep it up he's going to have to degrade himself into being a reoccurring and harmless punching bag villain for her amusement
>>
File: 1422970761222.jpg (152 KB, 1021x830) Image search: [Google]
1422970761222.jpg
152 KB, 1021x830
Give her my sincerest confession possible and try to invite her over for dinner.

If she says no, I'll have all the female guards run a train on me in secret in order to fill the void.
>>
>>46389293
As Noble-Born, I slay a dragon in chivalric fashion and propose to her upon its skull.
>>
File: 1429274991189.jpg (1 MB, 1100x1500) Image search: [Google]
1429274991189.jpg
1 MB, 1100x1500
>>46397712
I guess it depends.
Where does a dragon's main threats come from historically? Other dragons would be my guess. Yes, dragonslayers too but dragons as a race are old as balls. Other dragons were the main threat for most of their time.
Now, do dragons attack head-on like lizards or diving from the air like birds? If they fight head on then their front armor and some belly armor will be thick to take blows. Also likely to have thick horns for combat.
If they fight as birds with aerial ambushes from above, they'll want back armor to absorb the strike. Horns are less useful but talons gain importance in their use in that initial strike and mid-air body slam.

Or y'know, whatever's hot.
>>
>>46398373
Well, I don't really like going "what would evolution do" in a fantasy setting, especially when things like intelligent design probably did happen

I'm on the fence either way, though I do think I will go with younger dragons having it sensitive not sure about a fully grown MILFdragon
>>
>>46397712
Probably just soft and uses those smaller nubby scales. Like some lizards. They can still be sufficient armor because of what they're made of.
>>
Do dragons shed their skin? It would follow that all dragons have tough scales that periodically become more fragile before toughening back up.
>>
File: FCVbhU9.jpg (60 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
FCVbhU9.jpg
60 KB, 1080x810
>>46393949
>guy finds ancient abandoned temple
>somehow summons Tiamat herself
>sadly, the age of Dragons has long passed
>and in the age of Man, a dragon god doesn't amount to much anymore
>>
>>46398662
I think I may end up going with that, has the potential to be hotter that way

>>46398762
I don't think D&D dragons do, but I think they may shed scales every now and then

>>46398846
Doesn't really get my interest, you got anything else or anything to add to it?
>>
>>46398762
I don't think so but they probably do in some settings
>>
File: 1427484792507.jpg (79 KB, 1080x810) Image search: [Google]
1427484792507.jpg
79 KB, 1080x810
>>46398906
>Tiamat doesn't want to be forgotten again and decides that the guy is going to worship her. She can't simply terrify him like a lot of her old followers, but her mind is as sharp as ever and she does know other ways to convert people - in particular, she seduced a few legendary heroes in her time, and if it worked on them it has to work on this guy.
>>
File: 1379870408828.jpg (11 KB, 251x242) Image search: [Google]
1379870408828.jpg
11 KB, 251x242
>female knight wat do
>>
>>46400426
I figured that's where you intended it to go but it still doesn't have my interest, partially because your pics are making me think you want to her size to be quite a bit smaller than what I was going for and partially because I've tried writing smut with a multiheadrd character before and that was a nightmare

>>46400605
Shush, we're talking about booty dragoness now
>>
>>46400605
fuck you Kelly, stop being such a stick in the mud
>>
>>46400605
Elf ladyknight wat do
>>
>>46400714
Ignore
Continue pursing dat sexy dragon ass
>>
File: want sort of.jpg (40 KB, 536x480) Image search: [Google]
want sort of.jpg
40 KB, 536x480
>>46400796
>>
Writeranon here, posted a request for the story on /efg/ over on /d/, i'll probably try to get at least the outline done for my version this weekend, no promises for more though, discovered stardew valley the other day and been busy playing that
>>
>>46400796
Ensalve to complete the set.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1459100920108.jpg (45 KB, 606x508) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1459100920108.jpg
45 KB, 606x508
>I just read an entire thread about dragon booty, and some battle between polymorph vs fucking a lizard

Don't even know what i'm doing anymore.
>>
So /tg/ would prefer to stay with the dragoness instead of being rescued by a ladyknight?
>>
>>46406408
You have become the sort of anon /tg/ was made for

>>46407412
Yes
>>
>>46393485
Fuck off, lance.
>>
>ITT Furfaggotry & Denial
>>
>>46389293
>all this shitposting
>>
>>46409550
Not much denial here
>>
File: dragon-rider.jpg (529 KB, 1680x1050) Image search: [Google]
dragon-rider.jpg
529 KB, 1680x1050
>>46393473
>acquire dragon mount
>ride a goddamn dragon
>except when you go indoors
>which is where most of the adventuring happens
>if you could shrink the dragon, you wouldn't have to keep leaving her outside
>you just have to convince her to go along with it
>dragons are prideful creatures, and while she seems to have accepted life as a mount, she still insists that she's not a pet
>>
>>46396515
Oh shit anon you wrote that anglerfish story for me! That was a great story, thanks for helping a anon out
>>
>>46412055
You're welcome
Thread replies: 172
Thread images: 25

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.