[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys, So I'm starting a Dark Heresy 2nd Edition campaign.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Glitch Doctor.png (462 KB, 902x996) Image search: [Google]
Glitch Doctor.png
462 KB, 902x996
Hey guys,

So I'm starting a Dark Heresy 2nd Edition campaign. I'm doing a Feral World Tech Priest. Since he's from a very primitive society we went with the whole witch doctor theme... so he's the tribe's Glitch Doctor.

So instead of a servo skull he has a servo spider, his mechadendrites end in snake heads, he has what looks like long dreadlocks that end in USB plugs, etc. Think Witch Doctor class from Diablo 3 with a 40k Adeptus Mechanicus twist.

Anyway our GM is giving use a house-rule ability. It's going to be a powerful once-per-session free action that goes with the theme of our characters.

Our first idea was an EMP blast to shut down all machinery nearby a-la Neo in the Matrix 2 when he shuts down those Sentinels.

I figured there's gotta be a cooler, more horror-witch doctor-jungle themed ability. Imagination is the limit, fun and powerful without being game-breaking.

Any ideas?
>>
>>46327478
>Any ideas?
Anon, do everyone a favor and post this in the 40k rpg thread?
It exists for this kind of thing, and it's as rude as making a thread for a TT list when there is a thread for such things.
>>
>>46327514

Sure thing
>>
>>46327514
When did it became forbidden to come to /tg/ and post non- "Blah blah general" threads?

>>46327478
Some sort of haywire thing that makes all electronics spaz out and any cables that could potentially get out of their casing or are lying around just flail around, grappling and electrocuting everything?
>>
>>46327548
2 reasons:
1. There is no NEED to, because anyone interested enough to post and can actually offer something will be around the rpg thread anyway.
2. Making a new thread kills another, in this case, it was entirely unneeded.
3. Because we at least attempt to be polite, you boorish brat, and that means acknowledging that some posts do not need their own threads just because someone wants to do it.
>>
>>46327478
>Our first idea was an EMP blast to shut down all machinery nearby
This would be tech heresy. A better version would be, say, the ability to direct the actions of all nearby machinery, make them appear to be possessed or somesuch.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.