[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw a player is critically injured and you get to try out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: hohoho.jpg (99 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
hohoho.jpg
99 KB, 1440x1080
>tfw a player is critically injured and you get to try out your surgical skills
>>
dont trust this bird
>>
>a player

Monsters and Mazes is a far-out game.
>>
>tfw you've put more points into your surgical skills than the fighter has put into his combat skills
>tfw it was a huge battle and there's nice body parts lying around everywhere
>tfw you still need to make up your mind how many limbs he's going to wake up with
>>
>>46327194
>a player
What the fuck did you do?
>>
File: Ork_Mad_Dok.jpg (51 KB, 299x462) Image search: [Google]
Ork_Mad_Dok.jpg
51 KB, 299x462
De best feelin'

I get ta try out dat new Squig-Heart I've bin workin' on.

Dat'll pumps twice as 'ard the last one, and when 'e karks it, it'll jump straight out of the git's chest, and eat da face of da git day killed 'im.

At least, dat's da plan.
Can't be no worse than the Squig-Brain surgery.
>>
>>46327194

>a player

This happens...often to you guys?
>>
>>46327848
You mean your games don't usually require some kind of major surgery to get everyone through alive? I had to stop last week's game because I couldn't do open heart surgery and still roll my dice right.
>>
>>46327194
>tfw a player fumbles so you get to roll and inflict critical damage

It's a good pain for me.
>>
>>46327848
>>46327292
>>46327211
You seem to be the kind of bitches who don't LARP with actual swords and guns.
>>
luckily our token female is nurse - gyno / maternity, but hey better than nothing
>>
>>46327194
>"That was... incredible. How did you do that?"
>"I have no idea whatsoever."
>>
>>46327194
I'm one of the best medics in this sector, they are in good hands.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.