[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Raise a qt from the dead >Bang her a few times >Later
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6
File: Homer20Simpson20Oh20No[1].jpg (42 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Homer20Simpson20Oh20No[1].jpg
42 KB, 1024x768
>Raise a qt from the dead
>Bang her a few times
>Later find out that she's your mom

f-fuck...
>>
So instead of going to a tavern to pick up qt barmaids, you sold your soul for the power of necromancy so you could fuck a dessicated skeleton?
>>
Deadipus go home
>>
>>46325576
>Going to a tavern to pick up normie whores

REEEEEEEEE NORMALFAGS GET OUT
>>
File: frying to meet you.jpg (17 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
frying to meet you.jpg
17 KB, 400x400
Oh hey guys, what's going on in this thread?
>>
File: Wiz.png (128 KB, 354x645) Image search: [Google]
Wiz.png
128 KB, 354x645
>not being a qt necromancer yourslef
>>
>>46325577
10/10 post.

Double dubs confirms.
>>
>>46325679
Fry, that was your Grandmother via time travel AND a resolution to the Grandfather Paradox, entirely different thing there...

>>46325904
Transmutation a better school for that...
>>
>>46325536
>cast reincarnate to make a qt from this corpse
>bang her a few times
>later die and have your body sent back in time, only to get reincarnated as a qt who gets banged by yourself
f-fuck...
>>
File: I approve of this lewd.png (317 KB, 556x821) Image search: [Google]
I approve of this lewd.png
317 KB, 556x821
>>46325987
>>
>>46325536
Gene Wolfe thread?
>>
>>46325536

Well, did you ask how it was for her, motherfucker?
>>
>>46325536
>find out she's your undead mummy
>contract mummy rot
>>
>>46325536

Severian?
>>
>>46325536
Hot.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.