[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What's the creepiest/most disturbing scene you've ever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5
File: lovecraft.jpg (487 KB, 493x750) Image search: [Google]
lovecraft.jpg
487 KB, 493x750
What's the creepiest/most disturbing scene you've ever witnessed in a game?
>>
Out of character or in game? I've never seen anything too disturbing around a game table, I've seen a few temper tantrums, a couple walkouts and near fistfights. The closest to being made uncomfortable I'd say was the VtM game with the two 40 year olds next to their four open garbage cans reeking of fetid waste while the played "Want to Live Forever" by Queen on repeat for six hours.

In character I've seen rapes, mass murders, famine, callous torture, etc. Lot of cannibalism, or DM is big into cannibalism.
>>
>>46318028
In game, of course.

>Lot of cannibalism, or DM is big into cannibalism.
Care to elaborate?
>>
>>46317933
My warlock recently held a an enemy down with telekinesis and then cast Evard's Black Tentacles inside of her body. Pretty gruesome way to go, and the the DM went into explicit detail. The rest of the party was pretty horrified, but the cult members we were fighting ran off straight away.
>>
>>46317933
Pretty new to D&D but while one of my players was interrogating a fallen bandit he decided to piss in his mouth
>>
>>46318357
The party was a retinue for a nobleman who wanted to go hunting in a remote section of mountain wilderness. Turns out there was a tribe of barbarians living in the woods who kept grabbing the noble's liter bearers and other weaker servants while we all slept. We'd find discarded viscera left along with heads on pikes, hollowed out skulls (we could tell they'd clawed out the eyes and brains). This was ritualized cannibalism of enemies though.

Later in the game we got locked in a keep during a massive snowstorm. There were spirits haunting the place and driving the people insane, some of them started eating themselves or eachother. A big fat guy laughing and gurgling while laying on a table while others carved open his chest and pulled out sections of intestine onto their plate, chatting and acting all courtly while covered in blood on their frocks.
>>
File: magical realm.png (17 KB, 208x250) Image search: [Google]
magical realm.png
17 KB, 208x250
>>46318771
Is your player this guy?
>>
File: de.jpg (16 KB, 245x400) Image search: [Google]
de.jpg
16 KB, 245x400
The GM released a small story about the origin of a servant we bought in a DH game, after we asked what horrors she could have been through as a Dark Eldar slave. She, her older sister, and her mother were taken as slaves, and forced to work in a manufactorum making ammunition. But one day, the kid mouthed off to the Archon of the kabal that took her.

The Archon gently led her to a dark room, and had her take a seat. They both watched out of a one way mirror, where her mother and her older sister, now injected with all sorts of mutagenic chemicals lay strapped down. The Archon explained that the child was to learn the value of silence, and instructed the mother that if she say even a single word, the life of her youngest daughter would be forfeit. The mother had to watch in silence as the older sister painfully expired from toxic overdose, crying for her mom. The Archon then let the child return to her mother, explaining she had learned a valuable lesson.

It was horribly obvious now why our servant never really spoke except at the very end of the game.
>>
>>46319015

Dark Eldar that aren't mindless rape and torture? I don't know if it's Dark Eldar done wrong, or right.
>>
>Flaying alive a treacherous female werewolf.
>The whole scene is described in all its horror and glory.
>An evil presence, a god watching the event, approves.

It was fun.
>>
File: Archon2byBeckjann.jpg (1 MB, 1200x1961) Image search: [Google]
Archon2byBeckjann.jpg
1 MB, 1200x1961
>here to read cool stories
>see image for ants >>46319015
>can't resist the urge to fix it
>ftfy
>>
>>46319144
Right. Very right.
>>
>>46317933
It's not lovecraft creepy,but I was playing a cocky tech wiz in Edge of the Empire. We are trying to get to our ship to get off planet and some slaver is trying to stop us. I contact the ship's AI gunner and tell it, "daddy's home" in a cocky manner. The DM looked at me and said in a high pitched voice, "daddy? Tablet! Daddies home!" Tablet is the AI navigator who responds in an equally childish voice. I then ask the gunner, "could you do daddy a favor and shoot that meany slaver so daddy can come back?" The DM described the AI as giggling as it blasted the slaver and his two droids to vapor. The ship the asked is it did good... All in that innocent child voice. It was ducking creepy to have something that powerful sound so innocent. I wept softly as I wiped their personality cores.
>>
>>46321032
Please Ignore my horrible phone grammar and spelling...
>>
My DM isn't in to really in depth explanations but I'd have to say the grossest/creepiest thing would have to be watching an elvish woman turn into an eldritch abomination with 4 boobs, 6 arms a snake tale and horns. Then this bitch tries to get us to work for her. At which point we rapidly packed our things and left. Someday i'm gonna go back and kill that bitch.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.