[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Weird PC's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 1450662634017.jpg (54 KB, 720x479) Image search: [Google]
1450662634017.jpg
54 KB, 720x479
/tg/, tell me about the weirdest PC's in your campaing.
I'll start: Cigar chomping heroic cyborg lady. In a victorian era setting.
>>
the orc equivalent of macho man randy savage in forgotten realms
>>
>>46305120

Did s/he have a Miss Elizabeth?
>>
I'm playing as Yosef Stalen, a lawful evil dwarf who fights with a warhammer and sickle for the glory of the soviet union. My backstory was I woke up in a forest years ago with nothing but a copy of the Communist Manifesto, but because I couldn't read, had to have people read it to me after doing deeds for them.

It's my first time playing D&D, and it's 3.5. Did I fuck up?
>>
>>46305242
That sounds hilarious but I doubt it will be good in the long run. Flesh out the character a bit more and you might be fine
>>
>>46305144
our bard was able to convince him to be his manager. the conditions were that macho give the bard all the gold he acquired and the bard promised to help him find this magic wrestling belt he dedicated his life to finding. that campaign was pretty fun. it's a shame we never finished it. at one point macho man got sent into one of the planes of hell while wrestling a demon twice his size. RIP macho man, you shall not be forgotten
>>
>>46305263
Well my friend in the group is playing as Laissez Faire, so we have a nice love/hate thing going on.

I'm a barbarian and he's a ranger or something. So far we're the only ones who have lived (we've had 4 deaths due to lack of a healer. Our DM is experienced in DnD but most of the players are not).

I'm trying to just be the one out in front, and I'm speccing for cleaving and duel wielding.
>>
>>46304992
Hey...
>>
Baleful polymorphed shadow dragon that is now a human ninja. Eats rotting flesh. Gets so many illnesses and diseases because... well humans can't eat rotting flesh.
>>
Crossbowman with horrible eyesight but a fast runner
>>
A minotaur cleric/barbarian who is basically one half mr Lancer from Danny Phantom and of half the beast from x-men. Every time he curses or rages he starts quoting famous literature.
>>
>>46304992
an AI trapped in a sci-fi forklift
>>
Have to it to are dms boyfriend he's a half giant half leprechaun bezerker
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.