[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So /tg/, one of the players in our game has wanted to have a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1426986351.jpg (312 KB, 960x1280) Image search: [Google]
1426986351.jpg
312 KB, 960x1280
So /tg/, one of the players in our game has wanted to have a game for a while, with insects instead of the regular races and in a world where frogs and birds are the equivalent of dragons. She finally convinced the GM to give it a try, so I want to ask for suggestions.

The idea is interesting, but I don't know what could be an interesting character. My original idea (Paladin stag beetle) sounds kinda silly, so I'd apreciate some suggestions.
>>
>>46303749
Well what are the conventions of these insect races?

Honestly I'd suggest a Ladybug Bard or somesuch.
>>
>>46303784

We are all allowed to come up with an insect race of our choice based on what we would have played if it was a regular game. Then the GM will tweak them some to make them unique.
>>
Check the Catalog, OP. This board has been making a bug setting for the past week.

SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT QUESTION, OP:

What kind of character do you want to play? Want to stick with your Stag Beetle?

ps, what system?
>>
>>46303874

I've always prefered paladins or fighters, although I could do with a rogue.

We are going to use 3.5.
>>
>>46303908
Paladin or Rogue is fine, though I'd recommend a dig through one of the Magic using classes. Thinking of it as your character having a bag of tricks at their disposal.

Beetles are cool, so I'd suggest you stick with it.

What kind of background are you thinking about?
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.