[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>A new cult has arisen in the galaxy, centered around the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: dopeart.png (4 MB, 2000x909) Image search: [Google]
dopeart.png
4 MB, 2000x909
>A new cult has arisen in the galaxy, centered around the worship of a strange, green narcotic plant. Followers of the cult have begun referring to themselves as "weedians" and have begun organizing pilgrimages to the desert planet where the drug originated.
>>
File: sleep.jpg (59 KB, 700x467) Image search: [Google]
sleep.jpg
59 KB, 700x467
>>46269371
>this desert planet, located on the very edge of the universe, is ruled from its Holy Mountain by the three failed bards, exiled from normalspace for their unorthodox use of melody and rhyme. it is said that time passes much more slowly there.
>>
>>46269371
>>46270489
I dunno dude, I think there's a better way to make a setting inspired by Sleep without making it DUDE WEED LMAO: The Setting. A psychedelic retro sci-fi setting would be cool though.
>>
>>46269371
>'weedian'
>not rastafarian
>not even any of the other names for the drug

Apply yourself.

You could even make them 'Janians', referring to their founder Mary Jane, a subtler reference to the stuff.
>>
>>46270796

>A psychedelic retro sci-fi setting would be cool though

I second. I'd play the shit out of what you just described there. But DUDE WEED AYYY LMAO ain't my scene.
>>
>>46271378
>not knowing the song OP is referencing
You apply yourself.
>>
>>46271378
>rastafarian

too "street"

>Janian

too pre-existing:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jainism

instead, call it Green Lotus, make the cultists "lotus-eaters" and send the players in as investigators of the cult and not followers.

from then on you do a retro sci-fi version of Reefer Madness

also this:

>https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lotus-eaters
>In Greek mythology the Lotus-eaters (Greek: λωτοφάγοι, lōtophagoi), also referred to as the lotophagi or lotophaguses (singular lotophagus /ləˈtɒfəɡəs/) or lotophages (singular lotophage /ˈloʊtəfeJdʒ/), were a race of people living on an island dominated by lotus plants. The lotus fruits and flowers were the primary food of the island and were narcotic, causing the people to sleep in peaceful apathy.
>>
>>46269371
It's Dune. You just described Dune.
>>
*Sigh*

Here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hIw7oeZKpZc
>>
File: 63141_dune_worm.jpg (9 KB, 192x300) Image search: [Google]
63141_dune_worm.jpg
9 KB, 192x300
>>46271644
Literally
>>
File: the box is actually a bong.jpg (151 KB, 400x270) Image search: [Google]
the box is actually a bong.jpg
151 KB, 400x270
>>46271644
>Put your right hand into the box.
>What's in the box?
>DUDE WEED LMAO
>>
File: Jh6uf1e-1.png (13 KB, 326x395) Image search: [Google]
Jh6uf1e-1.png
13 KB, 326x395
>>46269371
Who let Canada/Netherlands start a religion?
>>
The plant, they called the "Vinum Sabbathi" they use to wash their demons away, as ordered by the Electric Wizard, who reigned from his Dopethrone centuries ago, before achieving a state of non-return, when he found the white hidden fire.

Their current spiritual ruler is Singata, the mystic queen, and the omen of burning circles in the sky marked the beginning of her reign.

In her name, the Regulator leads the armies agaist the unrelenting hordes united under the Black Flag of Orange Goblin.

And when the seven thunders will roar, the Red Giant will give birth to the Queen Of All Time.

Now sleep, since no one knows when the doom will come.
>>
>>46273673
Goddamn I love doom so much.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.