[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Pathfinder General - /pfg/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62
File: myvY3OR.png (314 KB, 454x513) Image search: [Google]
myvY3OR.png
314 KB, 454x513
Pathfinder General - /pfg/

Seeking Ultimate Intrigue leaks edition: we're still missing class/archetype pages 20-25, 28-31, 40-53, 66, 68-69, and 71+

Starting discussion question: What kind of caped crusader would you make with a Martial-Training Vigilante?

Unified /pfg/ link repository: http://pastebin.com/XehJXVjp
Current UI leaks: http://imgur.com/a/kudp9

Old Thread:>>46236637
>>
>>46243763
>>46245766
Also, have you guys at DSP ever considered doing a rewrite of the martial traditions to fit the faction rules in Faction Guide?

It feels like the existing allegiance benefits could just be written as 0 TPA Resources, for example.
>>
Mind Switchers, which is best? Wilder, Telepath, Mindbender, Dominator, Tactician, Ascendant Psion or something i haven't thought of?
>>
Hypothetical question:

In an E9 campaign, what are some monsters that are good "final boss" material? I'm tempted to go with something like an Adult Green Dragon, but I know it needs to have minions because 1vMany always goes down badly but I don't want to over-inflate CR...
>>
>>46245892
Not familiar with them.
>>
>>46246036
>e9
What did spontaneous casters ever do to hurt you?
>>
>>46246036
My advice is not to play arbitrary EX campaigns.
Failing that, the Mythic Elder Air Elemental's abilities to swallow players and trap them in it's whirlwnd and take them into the sky could make for an intriguing encounter, especially if combined with floating platforms and magical weather effects.

It wasn't a great movie but if you can imagine the ending of Avengers 2, doing something like that but with hordes of weak Air themed creatures defending a Mythic Air Elemental or a very powerful Genie of some description could be entertaining.
>>
>>46246155
See pic related for an example of one with its first couple of Resources.

CPA are temporary points you get by doing stuff for the faction, TPA is a permanent rank that's your total prestige with them.

Most of them have a page or two of Resources written up, ranging from "buy stuff at a discount" to "get free transportation between these two regions" to "get a permanent magical effect for free" to "learn a new bardic performance with a unique effect" or so on.
>>
>>46246036
I dislike the notion you need a singular bad guy to begin with.
You would be better served using an enemy inner circle of different people than a single being. Better if you make some of them initiators and some of them casters to really force the group to worry.
>>
>find campaign on roll20
>gestalt game
>bring up warlord/oracle or something like that
>guy says if i go oracle he can play his original idea
>he wants a healer
>tell him i wont do healer oracle
>no response
Welp if he didn't want to heal why would he force it on someone else.
>>
>>46246290
the DSP guys have already said flat out they are not tying their books to any established setting to keep it open and not hitch themselves to any company.
>>
>>46246324
Why not just use Golden Lion/Silver Crane and heal whilst you do other stuff?
>>
>>46246335
The faction rules aren't setting-dependent.
>>
>>46246335
What does that have to do with the rules and mechanics of the faction system?
>>
I put the current UI screenies in proper order, and threw in the research subsystem stuff that cropped up a week ago: http://imgur.com/a/t3zlP

Speaking of vigilantes, I'm trying to come at the kitsune angle that /pfg/ loves so much, but from a different angle. Werebat skinwalker!

So of course cabalist has to replace specialization and lock me out of hide in plain sight. I wanted to be a tiny vampire bat swooping down from nowhere to hit people for bleed=level and leave them scrambling for Heal checks. Fucking Paizo.
>>
>>46246324
>>46246388
Do you quality for stuff with both halves of gestalt? Battle templar is one of best classes for fucking action economy in the ass.
>>
So are there any leaks of Inner Sea Faiths yet? I'm hankering to learn some more about Naderi.
>>
>>46246450
Be the most incomprehensible guy ever and have one half of your Gestalt go Psion/Wizard Cerebremancer and the other Half go Oracle/Warlord Battle Templar.
>>
>>46246479
>>46246450
Dual-progression PrCs(that is, PrC that are basically gestalt-lite) aren't allowed in gestalt.
>>
>>46246324

Which campaign was this? I might want to join!
>>
File: awoo.png (356 KB, 600x816) Image search: [Google]
awoo.png
356 KB, 600x816
Anon with the shitty attribute array here. I think I'll end up rolling an Azata-blooded Synthesist. Turns out someone else in the party is already playing Idyllkin. Any tips on how to make her the best archer possible?
>>
>>46246479
>Cerebremancer
I'd rather psion/vizier/amplifier, wizard without int as main stat is meh.
>>
File: image.jpg (274 KB, 596x734) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274 KB, 596x734
>tfw first time playing necromancer and about to start up my first skeleton hoard
Wish me luck /pfg/
>>
>>46246585
Good Luck!
>>
>>46245832
How does a character from a rape hentai relate to Pathfinder?
>>
>>46246155
Hey Gareth why does Gravebound let me pretend I'm immune to mind-affecting effects whilst manifesting Foot in the Grave but thanks to gaining undead immunities i AM immune to them whilst manifesting it?
>>46246569
Psions are Int main stat anyway, what do you mean?
>>46246585
Don't forget your False Life, Touch Spells, Rays of Fuckyourstats and fear spells anon, you gotta project the entire image of the Necromancer, not just the skellington part!
>>
>>46246622
Isn't that what we all feel like happened to us after dealing with Paizo?
>>
>>46246585
You'll find that it isn't worth that much pretty quick, on top of slowing the game to a crawl, a lot of setting based ramifications and having stupid amounts of bookkeeping.
Do it the Pro way: get a few baller skellie guards, gear them up, maintain them, then switch them out for bigger dudes slowly.
>>
>>46246622
He is a Steelfist Commando with Riven Hourglass.
>>
>>46246622
He's a CG Riven Hourglass vigilante, obviously. Red Revolver 99 is obviously his level 10 strike.
>>
File: 250px-Pharasma_holy_symbol.jpg (22 KB, 250x293) Image search: [Google]
250px-Pharasma_holy_symbol.jpg
22 KB, 250x293
>>46246585
Repent now and you may be spared.
>>
>>46246625
>Psions are Int main stat anyway, what do you mean?
I think psychometabolism, hustle, and temporal acceleration at ML 11 are better for buffing than wizard, and you are probably not casting any control or save-or-x when you int is likely 14 base plus headband. Wizard would also be the only class that cares about ASF there.
>>
Which is worse, Metamorph Alchemist or Sleuth Investigator?
>>
File: image.jpg (165 KB, 580x893) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
165 KB, 580x893
>>46246625
Don't worry I'm focusing on debuffs, skeletons are just a sweet bonus, though I'm gonna have to pick up false life next level, I got vampiric touch.
>>46246661
That was the plan, atleast it will be when I find some good bodies to raise till then it's a small group of weaker ones.
>>46246677
Lmao Paladins
>>
>>46246747
>Pharasma having Paladins
>>
>>46246742
Sleuth. Metamorph is awful, but at least the alchemist is getting Su effects out of it, and not swashbuckler deeds that are somehow worse than what swashbuckler already got.
>>
>>46246774
Forgive, I'm not very well versed on PAthfinders gods
>>
>>46246742
Sleuth is genuinely the worst trade in all of Pathfinder
>>
>>46246290
Also, here's a simple version of what one of the traditions could look like in faction format:

http://pastebin.com/AE7dJVJU

I put the benefits other than the discipline swap at 5 TPA since that seems to be entry level for faction stuff that's not just plot coupons or minor equipment. The expectation is that characters who actually care about a faction should get 3-5 PA over the course of every level, so a new character would be hitting those around 2nd level sometime.
>>
File: vigilante hideouts.jpg (62 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
vigilante hideouts.jpg
62 KB, 1000x1000
Post level 1 Vigilante Hideouts!

>>46246742

Metamorph Alchemist DOES have the benefit of being a +20 str huge flying pouncing hulking monster of doom

It's a shitty alchemist but it's not all downside
>>
>>46246928
>Post level 1 Vigilante Hideouts!
Bleh. Do you have level 20 demiplane layouts? You have 400 10x10ft (3x3m) cubes to work with.
>>
>>46246003
Nevermind figured it out, the Noral Peacekeeper! Losing the +2 Int isn't great, but the ability to Daze people on any power and permenant sanctuary that i can attack during seem awesome.
>>
Is there any way to let someone else automatically succeed on an attack against you, specifically a touch attack?

I'm planning on giving my tumour familiar a magic item that has its effect delivered through touch attacks.
>>
>>46247084
Ask your DM, but usually attempting to touch something that's letting you touch it auto-succeeds. See lay on hands and every touch range buff ever published.
>>
File: BloodBorneSprite.gif (733 KB, 288x422) Image search: [Google]
BloodBorneSprite.gif
733 KB, 288x422
How powerful would FREE PROFICIENCIES and BONUS FEATS for a companion be? How painful is the loss of natural attacks, a level 1 fly speed and immunity to mind-affecting effects? What's a good way to make the option of staying small-sized appealing? Is enabling a companion to basically just be an archer really fucking lazy design, mechanics wise?

I thought this would be such an easy thing, but it's spiraling out of control.
>>
>>46246928

I've found out you can cut a lot of cubic footage by making the square shafts circles
>>
Heroes of the Jade Oath? I looked in the trove but didn't see it.
>>
>>46247014
>400 10x10ft cubes

Sounds like it's time to minecraft.
>>
>>46247183
>What's a good way to make the option of staying small-sized appealing?

Spellcasting.
>>
Does anyone know any good character art for Norals from Ultimate Psionics?
I'm thinking color changed Klingons.
>>
>In Vogue
>spend a talent to make a tiny amount more gp

Wat?
>>
>>46247338
You sell costumes to kids
>>
The only leaks for ultimate intrigue still from that one archived thread? Anyone else have more?
>>
File: Lillend01.jpg (92 KB, 500x653) Image search: [Google]
Lillend01.jpg
92 KB, 500x653
>>46246548
>make her the best archer

If your GM says you can take it it, NICE. Similar to the power attack thing, pray that your GM also allows you to pick up archery feats even though your "actual self" will probably not qualify for most of them. Eidolon form could be anything able to use a bow, though personally I would go with the serpentine form because Lillends are CUTE. Pumping evolution points into +Dex, grabbing flight, and taking all the mandatory archery feats (Point Blank, Precise, Rapid Shot, as well as the archery equivalent to power attack) is pretty much all you need to do in order to get into archery.

If you wanted to maybe get away with being able to shoot things outside of eidolon form, you could also rearrange your stats to be: 9/14/11/11/6/15 before racials. Kind of a waste, IMO, since the skill points are more valuable to me than the ability to fight outside of your eidolon.
>>
>Research rules
>characters can now get more XP by spending time in libraries

So does this mean that wizards can now grind libraries in downtime to get higher levels than martials?
>>
>>46247338
It's a Social talent, what do you want?
>>
>>46247420
Well everyone can read.
>>
>>46247261
>giving an alchemist's companion construct spellcasting

What could go wrong?
>>
>>46246548
Extra arms, Multiweapon Fighting, wield multiple bows.

Or if 3PP is allowed, mix Synthesist with Warlord and the Solar Wind Discipline, so you can get good results without needing to full attack each round.
>>
>>46247441
Yes, but your progress is based on Knowledge checks.

You roll Knowledge (whatever) as appropriate to deal knowledge damage to the library's knowledge points, with one roll every 8 hours, and when its knowledge points go to 0 you get XP.

I'm not kidding, that's literally the rules.
>>
Someone wanted a campaign guide a while back, if I remember correctly?
>>
>>46247480
Thing is, the GM's gotta give you a reason to do it in the first place, like hiding a plot point in a archive. No GM worth his salt is simply gonna let you 'grind' in the first library you get to for XP.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (197 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
197 KB, 1920x1080
I wanna take my players to a different dimensions for a one off session to throw them off.

Is there any premade quests I can look at anywhere?
>>
>Player: I wildshape in to a bear!
>DM: Make an intimidate check! It makes sense, you just turned in to a bear!

This has happened a few times now, should I bring it up to the DM? There's an inquisitor in the party with +16 to intimidate, the hurtful feat and some others to let her intimidate more often and every time I see the DM give out a free intimidate check (not even taking an action) I feel like it hurts her a little, makes her investment feel useless I'd imagine.
>>
>>46247563
1) Your DM is being a cool guy
2) Outside of Intimidate builds, generally intimidate checks will end up failing after level 5 or so.
>>
>>46247622

>Your DM is being a cool guy

He only does it to his girlfriend's druid character. She doesn't even Roleplay it out, unlike the Inquisitor who comes up with some edgy albeit fitting insults and threats. I don't know if the player actually has an issue with it, I've just caught a few exasperated looks and never seen the DM acknowledge her actual intimidation roleplay unless she uses her feats

>2) Outside of Intimidate builds, generally intimidate checks will end up failing after level 5 or so.

There's the entire cornugon smash/shatter defences line, and she only actually has one rank in intimidate right now, and we're level 4. Intimidate builds can remain useful a fair way through the levels; much further than 5. More so considering she has the trait that lets her intimidate beasts.
>>
>>46247238

From a single social power, Vigilante gets a 1,000 cubic feet Hideout at level 1, increasing to a 8,000,000 cubic feet Hideout at level 20

It's not as yuge but it's free and you get it at level 1
>>
File: Varys 2.jpg (55 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Varys 2.jpg
55 KB, 1280x720
>>46247727
>He only does it to his girlfriend's druid character.
oh boy
>>
>>46247727
You could've said the first part earlier? Without that there's an entirely different context.
I said OUTSIDE of intimidate builds. I generally build Black Seraph characters because I love stacking that Intimidate modifier sky high for some great stuff.
>>
>>46246155
I just noticed this in PoW.

>Counters may be used against a critical hit except if the threatening attack roll was a natural 20. Critical hits from weapons with extended threat ranges (such as rapiers) can be countered if the threatening attack roll was not a 20.

What? Why is that there? That seems really silly.
>>
>>46247912
Because Natural 20s ALWAYS WORK.

You can't 'no' a natural 20.
>>
>>46247912
It's so that auto-hits are still auto-hits and don't give an innate advantage to initiators.
>>
>>46247411

Was planning on taking Serpentine form and going for the Lillend motif as well. Azata eidolons get proficiency in martial weapons and flight for free, which helps. I don't think I would be able to do archery outside of my fused form, I don't even have proficiency with them that way
>>
>>46247936
>>46247927
Even if it's a maneuver like Altered Penumbra?

It just feels goofy. "Oh, I can teleport away UNLESS somebody rolls a 20 against me"
>>
File: SEONI SMASH.jpg (180 KB, 1261x828) Image search: [Google]
SEONI SMASH.jpg
180 KB, 1261x828
>>
>>46248054
That's explicitly why the rule exists, so you can't just say "No" to what is normally just a "Yes"
>>
>>46248054
If he rolled 20 he struck too fast or precise for you to react.
>>
>>46248054
Altered Penumbra can fail normally anyway, you have to make a stealth check. Presumably this means you have to be fast enough or something to jump away in time.
>>
>>46248054
He already hit you before you could react. Sorry, but you're gonna have to deal with that x4 critical hit.
>>
>>46248060
>breaking a Staff of the Magi
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
NOW YOU FUCKED UP
You have now fucked up
>>
>>46248122
>>46248091
>>46248075
>>46248072
But why have this for maneuvers specifically when literally every other immediate action in the game can be used without the same caveat?
>>
File: 2wqvbxc.jpg (38 KB, 255x398) Image search: [Google]
2wqvbxc.jpg
38 KB, 255x398
So lately, as part of trying to optimize random gimmick builds, I've found myself counting AC by way of how much money needs to be spent for each additional point.

For example:
>armor and shield are base, since they'll depend on proficiency and weapon-handedness
>+1 armor for 1k
>+1 natural/deflection, 2k each
>+2 armor, 3k
>+3 armor, 5k
>+1 luck (jingasa), 5k also
>+2 natural/deflection, 6k each

Has anyone actually worked out a full list like this before, and is there anything I missed within the low thousands range?
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 500x375
necromancer anon again, is ghoul touch a must for debuffs? It looks pretty good, and seeing as I took spell focus(necro) the DC only goes up even higher.

I was considering switching defending bone with it, unless defending bone is somehow incredible and I missed something.
>>
>>46248140
Because sometimes, the best way to beat some guy who can warp space around his sword, is to hit him REALLY HARD
>>
>>46248140
>literally every other immediate action in the game
was written by Paizo.
>>
>>46248140
Because counters have infinitely more NO potential than any other immediate in the dang game?
>>
File: GGElphOops.png (87 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
GGElphOops.png
87 KB, 200x200
>>46248023
>was planning on taking Serpentine form and going for the Lillend motif as well.
>mfw anon is on the same page as me

Well then there ya go buddy. I still think your GM is a dumbass for letting that shitty array be what you're stuck with, but if he's letting you pull synthesist off, even with unchained, he's not nearly as bad as he COULD be.
I hope it goes well, I want a cute Lillend storytime from this later!
>>
>>46248140
Most immediate actions don't directly counter an attack. Of those that do, they generally have some method of failure, like an opposed attack roll.
>>
Is there any rule prohibiting you from using UMD on artifacts? Like for those that have a racial requirement or you have to be an arcane or divine caster to use it or that sort of thing.
>>
>>46248190
>not using wings of cover at every opportunity

>>46248276
No.
>>
>>46248140
Because natural 20's are supposed to be special, you can't just bat those aside like a normal attack. Pathfinder is full of exceptions to general rules, why is this one bothering you so much?
>>
File: 1915233.jpg (413 KB, 655x893) Image search: [Google]
1915233.jpg
413 KB, 655x893
I'm making a bloodmarked skinwalker vigilante, because koumorimimis are CUTE!

Does anyone know if there was ever errata for Bat Shape, the bloodmarked racial feat?
>Benefit: You can take the form of a bat whose appearance is static and cannot be changed each time you assume this form. You gain a +10 racial bonus on Disguise checks to appear as a bat. Changing from werebat-kin to bat shape is a standard action. This ability otherwise functions as beast shape II, and your ability scores change accordingly.

Beast Shape II doesn't allow for dimunitive creatures (which bats are) or for blindsense. Beast Shape III allows for both. Is it safe to assume they got the numeral wrong, or else what ability score mods should I be applying when I transform?
>>
>>46248659
>koumorimimis
>not going full Touomasu level
Pleb
>>
>>46248659
As I read it, you'd use the stat mods for diminutive from BSIII (because "you can take the form of a bat" is a specific exception to BSII's rules), but would not gain blindsense (because no specific exception there, and it'd be crazy powerful for being available at first level).
>>
>>46248659
Who says you turn into a diminutive bat?
>>
Please tell me I'm stupid and this isn't possible, but the Noral Peacekeeper (psion archetype, modifies telepathy discipline, its in ultpsi) allows me to modify ANY TELEPATHY POWER with daze or stun to its targets if they fail a save (and the power gains a save if it didn't have one) so for 5pp i can daze everyone (if they fail the save) in a 600ft radius with Mass Missive i think.
>>
>>46248783
No other bat exists but Dire and Swarm, and anything that would change a normal bat's size like HD advancement or templates is forbidden by polymorph rules.
>Although many of the fine details can be controlled, your appearance is always that of a generic member of that creature's type. Polymorph spells cannot be used to assume the form of a creature with a template or an advanced version of a creature.
>>
>>46246259
Honestly though, what's wrong with running an EX campaign? D&D 3.X in any of its permutations working for the full twenty is a joke where the players are the punchline if anyone has a modicum of optimization prowess. Full casters only get super stupid with 6th/7th level spells, which is also where martials just completely stop mattering. Most any non-superhero form of folk myth story tops out power wise at 10th-11th level.

Level 3 is good for Rusty Dagger Plucky Heroes. Level 6 is good for Conan and LotR. Level 10 is nearing mythological heroes. Level 13 is the absolute top end of things making sense, and you're basically playing Amber. If people are worried about not getting all their (non-spellcasting) abilities, allow those to continue advancing while still capping BAB and spell level progression.
>>
>>46246418
For the lowly cost of three feats, HiPS can be yours: Skill Focus (Stealth), Eldritch Heritage (Shadow), Improved Eldritch Heritage (Shadow).
>>
>>46248895
Or, uh...

Hellcat Stealth.

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/hellcat-stealth
>>
>>46248895
>cucking yourself this hard
wew lad wew

http://www.d20pfsrd.com/feats/general-feats/hellcat-stealth

kill yourself tbqh
>>
>>46248957
could we...not use "cuck"? It doesn't mean anything anymore.
>>
>>46248122
>>46248091
>>46248075
>>46248072

Protip: You can still nope out of a nat 20 melee attack with http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-alternate-rules/psionic-traits/psychoportive-talent
>>
>>46248944
Still needs a way to enter stealth without cover or concealment (something like a ranger's camouflage ability).
>>
>>46249032
...anon, cover and concealment are only needed to get someone to stop observing you. If you can make Stealth checks "even while observed", they become irrelevant.
>>
>>46249032
Uh, no. That's what Hellcat Stealth does.

It specifies normal or bright light because darkness is giving you concealment. Otherwise the feat does nothing.
>>
>>46248976
Of course it means something it's now the catch all term for beta while also being a dog whistle.
>>
>>46249003
Or http://www.d20pfsrd.com/psionics-unleashed/psionic-powers/s/sidestep
>>
>>46248976
I'm cuck sure that's cuck of why cuck used at cuck point.
>>
>>46245832
>What kind of caped crusader would you make with a Martial-Training Vigilante?

Judging by your OP pic, a guy who stops time and fucks murderous hot women to orgasm until their minds break.
>>
I'll try to address the faction system stuff once I get home but I have to say that based on this quick read I'm unenthused. Seems like it's overcomplicating things for no good reason.
>>
>>46249003
I don't believe so.

By the time the dice hits the table on a 20, the attack has happened. You can use it when someone moves up to you, or DECLARES an attack, but if they've rolled, the attack's already happened, you were too slow, thanks for coming.
>>
File: image.jpg (9 KB, 125x125) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
9 KB, 125x125
>>46249164
>it's over complicating something for no good reason
That describes half the content of pathfinder though.
>>
>>46249177
Nope. You can use counter after you saw dice result, but before GM added numbers and announced if the attack hit or not.
>>
>>46249211
Just like the new library battles!
>>
>>46249211
And?
>>
File: 1447797719583.jpg (20 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1447797719583.jpg
20 KB, 300x300
>2nd level boss fight
>I, Wizard
>Spells: Expended
>Party: Indisposed fighting some other stupid monster
>Enemy Quasit demon boss starts to cast summon monster 2
>Shoot crossbow at it because nothing better to do
>Hit
>6 damage, reduced by 5 DR
>1 fukken damage, to a creature with fast healing 2
>concentration check
>spell lost

feels good man
>>
>>46249223
But the library can't hit you back, so why even use fighty rules?
>>
Can someone explain what Dampen Presence does for me?

I have a player using it to maintain stealth against enemies with blindsight, while the PC is invisible. Do they keep the bonus for being invisible, or just keep normsl stealth to beat the blindsight?
>>
>>46249221
Psionic traits aren't counters.
>>
>>46249240
Because now wizards and arcanists don't have to face death to actually level up!
>>
>>46249240
Obviously we need some magic libraries that try to suck out the brainpower of people who venture into them.
>>
>>Touch injection + skinsend
>>Stylish way to weaken an enemy
>>After errata it allows a fortitude save

Fuck.

Are there any other ways to incapacitate an enemy as an alchemist without fail at low levels?
>>
>>46249247
Basically, the creature doesn't have blindsight at all as regards that PC. So yes, the +20 from invisibility applies.
>>
>>46249238
Damaging cantrips usually offer better dpr.
>>
>>46249240

>But the library can't hit you back, so why even use fighty rules?

https://youtu.be/MTev3_JwusQ?t=32s
>>
>>46249294

quasit demons are immune to electricity and poison, and have acid, fire, and cold resist 10. I'm not sure there are any cantrips that can damage one.
>>
>>46249238
>Play same boss fight
>I, halfling cavalier
>have found out about Quasit earlier
>party succeeded knowledge rolls due to having two bards and an investigator
>prep like fuck
>get myself a primal iron lance
>get into fight
>challenge the quasit and charge it
>Roll 27 damage
>+50% from primal iron

feels good man.
>>
>>46249281
Hit it with a club.
>>
>>46249240
Most of the libraries from the AP that introduced those rules have all sorts of traps and guardians though
>>
>>46249338
>allowing primal iron/celestial mithral
shit GM detected
>>
>>46249338
Are you seriously trying to get into a dickwaving contest with a level 2 wizard about damage?
>>
>>46249382
Not that person but sorry for being a shitty, I'll try better next time senpai.
>>
>>46249431
I thought dickwaving contests were the point of /tg/.

>>46249382
I merely se the tools that my GM presents me with. Also, the GM had run the same module not long before where pretty much the entire party had TPKd on that very fight, so I'm pretty sure he just wanted to make sure we won it.
>>
>>46249536
>I thought dickwaving contests were the point of /tg/.
You're thinking of circlejerks.
>>
>>46249564
Po-tato pota-to.
>>
>>46249589
You mean po-tay-to po-tah-to.
>>
>>46249223
Explain?
>>
>>46249003
Technically speaking that doesn't let you dodge attacks after they're rolled. Moving aint doing shit when the attack already happened.
>>
>>46249631
I meant what I said, and nothing else!
>>
>>46249738
You mean what you typed.
>>
>>46248060
RIP Seoni
>>
>>46248165
A must, no.
It has too many limitations to be great (fort save, living humanoids only, can debuff your allies).
>>
>Eberron Setting game being advertised on Myth Weavers
>"If you want to use psionics, refer to the Occult guide."

To what end?
He just, bends the setting over and rapes it like that?
For what purpose?
>>
The whirlwind special ability says that "A creature in whirlwind form cannot make its normal attacks and does not threaten the area around it." Since that's the only limitation mentioned, would you still be able to cast spells and do other things that aren't attacks if you turn into a whirlwind (say, using Elemental Body)?
>>
>>46250204
>Myth Weavers
found the problem

>>46250232
Verbal/somatic/material components would be tricky, since your stuff including component pouch merges with your body. But if you can explain how exactly you're doing whatever as a ambulatory tornado, I'd consider it.
>>
>>46250232
Well if you're a whirlwind, you don't have limbs with which to make somatic gestures. Or a voicebox with which to do vocal components.
>>
>>46250232
If you are a druid using wild shape and have the natural spell feat, yes. Otherwise it gets a bit tricky.
>>
>>46250204

Are you one of those fagets who says "I want to play a psion!!!!" and when answered with "just play a psionic-fluffed sorcerer" goes REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE?
>>
>>46250343
Psions and sorcerers have a vastly different casting system, to be fair. Wanting to use point-based magic instead of slots is legitimate, and I've never understood the argument against using it if needed or wanted.
>>
>>46250381
But psions can shit out 20d6 dice of damage at level 1!
>>
>>46250381
Maybe psionics has been a known OP system since its 3.5 days and it's minmaxers like you who keep dragging it out of the grave it so badly deserves

If you want magic, either cast like Gygax intended or go play your precious JRPGs
>>
>>46250404
I enjoy the sarcasm anon
I think
>>
>>46250204
At least it's not Dark Sun.
>>
File: Kabuto.jpg (111 KB, 320x350) Image search: [Google]
Kabuto.jpg
111 KB, 320x350
>>46250204
That's when you arrange it that everyone in the party rolls Aegis.

*EVERYONE*
>>
>>46250428
I can't tell if this is irony
>>
>>46250428
>If you want magic, either cast like Gygax intended or go play your precious JRPGs
Use magic to kill baby nits, got it! Or enslave them if I'm chaotic good.
>>
>>46250404
>>46250428
Not completely certain if joking anymore...
>>
>>46250451
Yes, because Aegis is totally a part of the Occult book.
>>
>>46250428
>OP System
>Wizard chain binds genies for unlimited wish factories
>Psionics is the OP System
>Wizard has a spell for literally every situation

You're not a faggot, you're a nigger.
>>
File: 1454339027989.pdf (1 B, 486x500) Image search: [Google]
1454339027989.pdf
1 B, 486x500
>>46250404
Listen, I know you're trolling for cheap laughs, but please don't misinform people.
>>46250428
Gygax "intended" because he just came off of a Jack Vance binge and wanted it in his personal-level modification of his Chainmail wargame. More importantly, Psionics doesn't necessarily have to replace Vancian magic by any stretch of the imagination. Again, I know you're trolling, but some people really do believe this.
>>
>>46250456
What could possibly be ironic about wanting you munchkin muffins to take the optimization stick out of your ass and just pick your damn spells in the morning like civilized folk?
>>
>>46247555
Check out The Harrowing.
It's a short module where the players go to an Alice in Wonderland like world inspired by the Harrow deck.
>>
>>46250485
One flew over the anon's nest
>>
>>46250404
Even ignoring ML limit, how do you get more than 10pp at level 1? And where exactly does 20 come from?
>>
>>46250528
idk my bff rose
>>
Character building challenge for the day:

Make a fun/interesting Bushi build without using mithral current.
Must make actual use of the Bushi's class features rather than just playing it like the base class.
>>
>>46250528
The classic complaint of psionics being broken has always combined both a mage's autoscaling AND ignored the manifester level cap. Thus, by spending 20pp at level 1, you produce a 20d6 fireball, breaking the game.

Even though that's a 4th level power which does not autoscale
Even though you can't start with that many power points
Even though you can only spend 1 right now

None of these matter THEREFORE psions are broken.
>>
>>46250550
I combine it with ZS Sworn Protector and use Honor to kill things even faster, Benevolence instead of boosts to give whole party almost fast healing equal to IL, and Respect with Bodyguard feat. Iaijutsu can go fuck itself.
>>
>>46250343
Psionics and the occult have literally nothing to do with each other, save for some incidental thematic similarities that are no more than the similarities between psionics and arcane casting.
>>
>>46250550
I've been running one with Golden Lion and Unorthodox Method Silver Crane to basically be the party paladin/melee support. Bushido abilities let me spread buffs to party members, and I've been letting the monk in the party be awesome by handing out buffs and extra attacks with shit like Hunting Party. Admittedly, I do have one MC maneuver, but that's just because I wanted Iron Wave as a backup ranged attack without having to pick up a ranged weapon proficiency.
>>
>>46250656

>MUH MECHANICS
>>
>>46250684
They're not the same fluff-wise either anon. Are you trying?
>>
File: Elizabeth Pear.jpg (336 KB, 1275x1650) Image search: [Google]
Elizabeth Pear.jpg
336 KB, 1275x1650
Working on a fighter archetype for scumbag NPCs. Its vaguely-planned progression:

-Alternate armor proficiencies (light armor and all shields except tower shields)
-Alternate weapon proficiencies (boomerang, club, dagger, dart, machete, throwing arrow cord; one non-ranged weapon, five thrown weapons)
-Alternate skills (Climb, Craft, Diplomacy, Handle Animal, Intimidate, Knowledge (local), Profession, Ride, Sleight of Hand, Survival)

-Throw anything (replaces 1st level bonus feat)
-Undersized mount (replaces 2nd level bonus feat)
-Meat dog (replaces bravery with a unique breed of dog suitable for riding, eating, and less-respectable activities)
-Dogskin hoodie (replaces armor training 1, 2, 3, 4 and armor mastery; knee-length hoodie that can be upgraded with somewhat-trivial "upgrades")
-Throw fast, throw hard (replaces weapon training 1, 2, 3 and 4; focuses on throwing shit)

Gotta flesh out the finer details and the dog breed.
>>
>>46250684
Not even just mechanically. Have you READ occult's fluff?
>>
>>46250656
Except for quite a large number of powers show up as nearly identical "psychic spells".
>>
>>46250647
Hey, that's pretty decent.

>>46250550
Maybe some gimmick where you combined its free action recovery with sleeping goddess style, to be able to alternate between two boost+strike combos every single turn without rest.
Not sure if there's any boost+strike combo good enough to warrant using every single round though.
Strike might have to be a teleportation one to offset using your move action to recover it.
Reflected Blade Style is probably one of the boosts
>>
>>46250737
Actually no, even there many powers are different.

Psi and Occult actually have more fluff AND mechanical differences than Psi and standard Arcane spells!
>>
>>46250723
>>46250720

The mechanics in the campaign are "eberron psionics work like occult bullshit mechanics"

The fluff in that campaign is "occult bullshit works like eberron psionic fluff"
>>
>>46250723
I actually have not. What's there? Spooky spirits like in seventh path?
>>
>>46250776
>even there many powers are different
Uh, yeah, I didn't claim every single one was the same. But are you seriously going to try and tell me Mind Thrust, Psychic Crush, Mindwipe, Mindswap, Tower of Iron Will, Ego Whip, etc. are all "incidental thematic similarities"?
>>
>>46250788
And because of >>46250656 that's completely fucking retarded.
>>
>>46250838

That's not completely fucking retarded

A DM is well within their rights to say "The fluff of melee combat are magic are switched. Each "weapon" on the weapons table is now a type of spell and each "spell" that appears on each class's spell list is now a type of weapon that you pull out and use in a miraculous manner" and if you don't like it you can fuck off
>>
>>46250823
To sum up:

WotC/DSP Psionics are potential-within-yourself spoonbenders

Paizo Psychics are spirit-powered gypsies
>>
>>46250875
It's pretty retarded to change an entire setting and then try to pass it off as the original though, which is what the original guy seems to be describing
>>
>>46250875
Well that would be pretty stupid
>>
>>46250875

I think you might be overstepping a little there, Anon, because that's really retarded.

Like, there are plenty of things that I'm completely within my rights to do. There's no law preventing me from eating crayons or liking John Wick's GMing style, but those things are clearly still retarded.
>>
>>46250875
hahahahaha nigger are you serious, I'm a GM and I know damn well if I tried to be that stupid I'd never have players

please don't ever try to GM you fucking idiot, it's not just about "MUH RULE 0"
>>
File: 1419990848479.gif (333 KB, 289x149) Image search: [Google]
1419990848479.gif
333 KB, 289x149
>>46250928
>>46250964

>He doesn't want to play a "fighter" that attacks with illusionary halberd storms
>>
>>46250875
>A DM is well within their rights to say
A GM is well within their rights to do whatever they wish regarding their game, yes. Doesn't make the GM in question any less of a complete idiot or any of the things he does any less retarded.
>>
>Party has a wizard in it
>I'm playing a Barbarian

Am I in for a bad time?
>>
>>46251020
>So tell me, King of Heroes... do you have enough swords?
>>
>>46251040
Only if the Wizard or GM is out to make you have a bad time. Just because a class is T1 doesn't mean it has to be played like it, and if the wizard plays as BFC and/or support you'll be in an even better position to wreck face.
>>
>>46251040
Nah, you're good anon. You know any of the players personally?
>>
>>46251040
Possibly. How much experience does the wizard's player have? Is he building a blaster?
>>
>>46251040
No, especially if the wizard's player is a reasonable person. The problem with the wizard is a very high optimization ceiling, but that takes effort or a lot of dumb luck to reach. Plus he's probably not going to try to do single-target damage, and even if he did a wizard still can't easily outdo a martial in single-target damage, if at all.

So long as your build is competent and your group aren't dicks you should be fine.
>>
>>46251040
You're about to get more ripped than ever before, most likely. Wizards are your friends.
>>
>>46251040

If he's a cool guy he'll be doing shit like enlarging you and using Telekinetic Throw to lauch you at enemies like a hate-powered missile, and saving the game-breaking stuff for big moments.

You'll never be as "good" as him, but D&D is a cooperative game anyway so that's no big deal as long as the group is cool.
>>
>>46250723
>>46250776
>>46250823
Psionics is "You have a supply of mystical energy inside yourself which is under your complete control, and can belch it out to do stuff"
Arcane Magic is "You are a scientist who studies how the mystical energy around you works, and how to poke it to make stuff happen"
Occult Magic is "You know how to poke the mystical energies around you, but the energies you poke are semi-sentient and you mostly let them do their own thing rather than control them directly"
>>
File: neo.png (464 KB, 500x1000) Image search: [Google]
neo.png
464 KB, 500x1000
So, /pfg, how would you make her? third party welcome
>>
>>46251085
>>46251093

I have no idea, anons. It's a game I joined on Roll20 and have just recently discovered he's playing a Wizard. The build looks like it's designed for enchantment, but then again we're level 3 so it's silly to assume what it will look like 7 levels from now.

I'm just wondering if I should leave because last time I was in a campaign with a caster, I spent most of it waiting for the entangles to finish or just mopping up the crap they color sprayed or Commanded.

It's not fun, and I don't want to waste 4 hours of a day doing something that won't be fun.
>>
>>46251190
Who? Looks like commoner or maybe aristocrat 1.
>>
>>46251190
And who is that?
Also I think I just got eye cancer, this looks like crap.
>>
>>46251152
I wish all Wizard players were like this.
>>
>>46251210

Wow you're really caster-racist.
>>
File: 1456834135492.jpg (3 MB, 2306x2168) Image search: [Google]
1456834135492.jpg
3 MB, 2306x2168
>>46251190
STOP.

STOP IT.

If you insist on linking random characters, you need to TELL PEOPLE about them, and not just assume people know who the fuck they are.
>>
File: SwordyGuy.png (42 KB, 195x195) Image search: [Google]
SwordyGuy.png
42 KB, 195x195
Sup /tg/, I'd like some advice if anyone's willing to give it.

GM is running Jade Regent, and we're all using PoW classes-- one Stalker, one Warlord, and myself, a Mystic.

For plot reasons, I've had to take Katana Specialization/Deadly Agility just to wield the family sword semi-competently, but as a bonus I've gotten Scarlet Throne as a free discipline.

Problem is, I'm not sure exactly what I'm supposed to be doing in this party. I'm out-dodged by the Stalker and out-damaged by the Warlord, and lord knows Mystics can't do much out of combat without their Animus pool. What is my purpose here?

And as a better question, what tips does anyone have for a WIS/DEX based Mystic that has access to Scarlet Throne? I'd really like to step up my game, because I've been underwhelming every encounter so far.
>>
>>46251210
Yeesh, I know what you mean. But I say try it and see how it goes, drop it if it goes bad
>>
>>46251182

Psionic Magic is "power points per day"
Arcane Magic "can't use armor unless you're one of the 20 classes that can"
Occult Magic is "emotion based stuff"

fify
>>
>>46251182
And sorcerer has the weird fluff of "You know wizard-science instinctively and are better at poking things than at understanding why you're poking them. Basically you were exposed to spells so much (because of being descended from magical beings, or growing up around a lot of wizards) that the patterns got branded on your being."
>>
>>46251190
>>46251252
Fair, figured I'd see if anyone recognized it.
potential spoilers if you read into the plot stuff on the page
http://rwby.wikia.com/wiki/Neopolitan
>>
>>46251259
Focus on wis for Glyphs and Elemental Flux save DC maneuvers. Outside of Gunsmoke Mystic, the Mystic isn't exactly a great damage dealer.
>>
>>46251259
Be a magic item crafter
>>
>>46251284
>rwby
No wonder the pic looks so crappy.
>>
>>46251284
>Neopolitan
I vaguely recognize rwby as that one autism show, so I'll assume this means she has some shit to do with ice cream. Be a cold-focused blaster I guess.
>>
>>46251040

Wizards are quite possibly the worst players you will ever meet; not only do they tend to be entitled pricks that think the campaign should revolve around them, considering their power at Tier 1 they have the ability to achieve those assumptions even if you object.

You're going to spend the rest of the campaign in the back, twiddling your thumbs while the wizard does his thing, and the only time you'll ever get to speak up as a role player is when the DM wants to throw you a bone.

>>46251210

See above, leave now and save yourself the trouble of enduring all that crap you handled before. You've been through this man, you should know better.
>>
>>46246668
>Stopman
>CG

CN more like.
>>
>>46251338
Nah he only raped bad people.
>>
>>46251182
>Occult Magic is "You know how to poke the mystical energies around you, but the energies you poke are semi-sentient and you mostly let them do their own thing rather than control them directly"
Who has such a hard-on on religion in Paizo?
>>
>>46251190
There's whole fucking Shattered Mirror discipline in PoW:E. It does exactly what you might suspect from its name.
>>
What would you think of a boss fight involving an invisible stalker synthesist summoner?
>>
>>46251404
Hide ugly people's insecurity and make them unlucky?
>>
>>46251292
>Outside of Gunsmoke Mystic, the Mystic isn't exactly a great damage dealer.
Elemental Current.
>>
>>46251292
Aight, WIS-focus it is. Any recommendations for specific maneuvers to take advantage of the high DCs?

As a side note, the character actually started as a Gunsmoke Mystic, and trained out of it. Not for any mechanical reason (it was about on-par with what I've got now), but there's only so many ways you can describe "I fire my gun at it-- WITH FIRE!" before it gets eh.

>>46251302
Wanted to. GM said "No magic item crafting", because we're using the Automatic Bonus Progression alternate rules. Shame, but them's the breaks.
>>
>>46251190
Shattered Mirror discipline
>>
>>46251439
Not that much after double-augmenting EF maneuvers has been patched.
>>46251477
Elemental Strike (Water) and Energy Hammer (Earth or Water) are great picks.
>>
File: pg56.png (459 KB, 753x978) Image search: [Google]
pg56.png
459 KB, 753x978
I'm having trouble figuring out how to build a Cabalist Vigilante.

The general sequence of the archetype is clear: push initiative, apply bleed in the first round while the enemy's still flatfooted, then fall back and throw necromancy SoDs at him while his saves are tanked.

What I don't get is how to actually build a character around this. I guess I want to land as many attacks in that first round as possible, which makes me think an archery build would be the way to go, but there's no real self-buff capability to compensate the 3/4 BAB.

Should I go for some kind of stealth build? I'm real wary of the whole "unaware of presence" clause, as that seems like it's begging a GM to screw me over ("well you're invisible and hiding, but he still saw you at the start of the fight, so he's not REALLY unaware").

Are there any multi-shot wands that I could make good use of through Tattoo Chamber, rather than spending feats on a real weapon?
>>
>>46251636

It's kinda garbage i m o
>>
>>46251561
That's pretty damn legit, after reading them. I feel kind of dumb for exclusively using Energy Hammer (Air). I'm gonna miss that tasty +4 dodge bonus from Elemental Flux (Air), though...
Ah well. TIME TO RETRAIN!

While I'm at it, here's my current prepared maneuver list to bash and tweak at your leisure:

Sanguine Perseverance (Scarlet Throne) and Fetch's Wrath (Shattered Mirror) are always prepared, even out of combat. I'm a paranoid bastard for saving throws (and the character has crazy high Sense Motive), and teleports are useful, so I stuck with those.

Aside from those two:
>Energy Hammer (EF)
>Hour Hand (RH)
>Ride the Wake (MC) - Just a filler to replace later
>Ruby Zenith Strike (ST)
>Time Skitter (RH)
>Reflected Blade Style (SM)

Aaand Stances:
>Elemental Flux Stance (take a guess)
>Enter the Vortex (EF)
>Elemental Nimbus (EF)
>Distorted Clock (RH)

This setup isn't doing me any crazy good favors, though, so I'm willing to try out anything new. We've got plenty of time on the caravan to retrain.
>>
Pathminder anon here.

Any of y'all do web stuff and have any recommendations on JS frameworks? I really want to rebuild what I have to make archetypes+classes a dynamic option instead of pre-baked pages, but Github Pages/Jekyll makes that hard as hell.

I'm thinking I might rebuild it in Meteor or something, but I'm inexperienced enough with the frontend JS frameworks that I don't know which one will work best with the idea of keeping all the data as flat files (markdown, json, whatever) rather than using a database.
>>
Help me pick Avenger Vigilante talents and some feats for an unarmed vigilante

Things I'm looking at:

fist of the avenger
lethal grace
shadow's speed
shield of blades
signature weapon
sucker punch
mad rush
>>
quick question: The enchant Sizing: The wielder of a sizing weapon can change the weapon’s size category to any other size category as a standard action. Spellcasters who frequently polymorph themselves appreciate weapons with the sizing special ability.

does this mean that if my monk had a sizing weapon, I could change its size to gargantuan? Or would I be able to do that but take a massive misschange given its large size?
>>
>>46252136
Angular. I only used first version, it works pretty good for frontend-only sites "hosted" on github pages.
I have no experience with Meteor.
Weren't there already compatibility tables on d20pfsrd class pages? I imagine you are doing quite a bit of work, and it won't look good with features that alter, not replace other features, I think.
>>
>>46251190
Illusionist 4/Dervish Defender 2/Bladecaster X

INT>DEX>WIS=CON>CHA>STR
Cha should be base 10 at an absolute minimum.

Necessary Feats: Improved Unarmed Strike, Weapon Finesse, Combat Casting, Improved Counterspell

Quality of Life Feats: Deadly Agility, Greater Unarmed Strike, Discipline Focus (Shattered Mirror), Spell Focus (Illusion), Greater Spell Focus (Illusion).

Stained Glass Champions need her to be non evil, so Chaotic Neutral. Casts Illusions, two weapon fights with her unarmed strike and her sword cane (refluffed reasonably into a sword umbrella). She'll be a damned effective troll.
>>
>>46252486
>and it won't look good with features that alter, not replace other features

My thought at the moment is to make it so that in the data files, you can replace or append to existing class features (referenced by name).

This should cover like 99% of cases, since except for a couple of explicit outliers you can't have multiple archetypes modify one class feature.
>>
>Playing Wrath of the Righteous
>I'm the only human in the party
>I'm the only straight man in the party

Jesus fucking Christ how was I this retarded to not see the warning signs, even the DM seems to be adjusting the campaign to suit the party orientation, since everyone we're running into is either lesbian or gay. All of them.
>>
>>46252536
Interesting choice. I was actually leaning towards running Harbinger with a mix of Throne and Current to compliment Mirror. Then again, I'm not a fan of vancian casting.
>>
>>46252598
You know what you must do.

Purge the degenerates.
>>
>>46252464
You could do that, yes, but then you probably wouldn't be able to wield it at all.

"Weapon Size: Every weapon has a size category. This designation indicates the size of the creature for which the weapon was designed. A weapon's size category isn't the same as its size as an object. In general, a light weapon is an object two size categories smaller than the wielder, a one-handed weapon is an object one size category smaller than the wielder, and a two-handed weapon is an object of the same size category as the wielder.

Inappropriately Sized Weapons: A creature can't make optimum use of a weapon that isn't properly sized for it. A cumulative –2 penalty applies on attack rolls for each size category of difference between the size of its intended wielder and the size of its actual wielder. If the creature isn't proficient with the weapon, a –4 nonproficiency penalty also applies.

The measure of how much effort it takes to use a weapon (whether the weapon is designated as a light, one-handed, or two-handed weapon for a particular wielder) is altered by one step for each size category of difference between the wielder's size and the size of the creature for which the weapon was designed. For example, a Small creature wields a Medium one-handed weapon as a two-handed weapon (it still takes the –2 penalty for using an inappropriately sized weapon). If a weapon's designation would be changed to something other than light, one-handed, or two-handed by this alteration, the creature can't wield the weapon at all."

A light weapon for a Medium creature could go up to Huge, and then it'd be two-handed. Any more than that and it'd be unusable. If you got Enlarge Person, then increased a light weapon's size twice, you'd end up having a Gargantuan 2handed weapon at a -4 penalty to hit.
>>
>>46252598
>since everyone we're running into is either lesbian or gay.
No, that's just how Paizo normally does things
>>
>>46252464
You would be unable to wield said weapon. Large light weapons count as onehanded for medium creatures and take a -2 penalty. Huge light weapons count as twohanded and take a -4. Anything above that is unwieldable because it would go 'beyond' twohanded.

Similarly, a medium creature can't normally wield a large twohander, since it would go beyond twohanded immediately.

You dig?
>>
>>46252598
Alright, but what's wrong with that?
>>
>>46252654
you are saying that I need to invest in the monkey grip feat chain or something alike.
Thanks dawg

>>46252631
and thank you aswell
>>
>>46252626
If there was a decent Psionic Illusion school, I'd probably go with that. Unfortunately, psionics doesn't really do illusions.
>>
>>46252598
Nah, thes lesbians and trans characters are part of the books.
>>
>>46252598
So? What are you, a Bard whose entire known set of spells is dedicated to boning girls?
>>
>>46252704
Monkey Grip doesn't exist in Pathfinder. oversized two handed weapons just can't be used
>>
>>46252746
Unless you've got class features. But the 1pp options for it are asstacular.
>>
>>46252746
Can't tieflings get something to let them use weapons one size larger?
>>
>>46252704
There is no Monkey Grip in PF. Or even the way better option in Strongarm Bracers that nobody seemed to fucking know about. That shit's all 3.5.
>>
>>46252762
Yeah, but Monks don't get that.
>>46252770
Yes, but only tieflings, and not for size gargantuan like he had in mind.
>>
>>46252746
well.. little spoiler I play in a half 3.5 and half PF game where we go for having fun
>>
>>46252787
Curiously, it's specifically for size Large. Doesn't matter what size YOU are, you can wield large weapons without penalty.
>>
>>46252820
Because it's designed for a race that can only be size medium, but it is still interesting.
>>
>>46252661

It just gets so tiring to see yet another "oh we're gay lovers but my boyfriend has a drug addiction" or "we're like the greatest crusaders in the land, and we're totally in lesbians" without a hint of any girl wanting the dick or guy liking boobs. Our Aasimar cleric is some short-haired turbo-dyke that can't keep talking about how she's fighting for her wife and daughter while our male barbarian and male slayer have a Sacred Band thing going.

It's like yeah sure whatever but I'm really feeling like the odd man out here, I thought I was going to the Worldwound, not San Francisco. Hell, I'm kinda considering just leaving because I feel like the freak in all this, and I'm the goddamn Paladin.

>>46252641

You're shitting me, I haven't seen a single straight person in this entire AP and I thought it was the DM adjusting for our players.
>>
>weapon focus
>two-weapon fighting
>spear dancing style
>weapon finesse
>spear dancing spiral
>spear dancing reach
>improved two-weapon fighting
>greater two-weapon fighting

How does Paizo expect anyone to get all of these feats before the campaign ends?
Thread replies: 255
Thread images: 62

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.