[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Children of the 41st millenia
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15
File: 967.png (91 KB, 400x350) Image search: [Google]
967.png
91 KB, 400x350
So, we have a pretty good idea of what 40k is like for the orphans of the Imperiums warmachine: enrolled in the schola, constant training, paranoia, and eventual graduation into the Commisariat, Storm troopers, SoB, administratum, etc.

Meanwhile, we also know stuff like Orks/Tyranids not having kids. What I want to know is this: What of the kids of famous worlds like Krieg and Catachan? Or the Eldar children of the Craftworlds and The Dark City? The Tau castes? Or even the pits of Krieg and Daemon worlds?
>>
File: 1454523096615.gif (239 KB, 244x244) Image search: [Google]
1454523096615.gif
239 KB, 244x244
>>46213256
There's pretty much zilch on this so good luck
>>
places like Cadia and Kreig are probably like the schola orphans except without the education
>>
>>46215086
Cleaning muh rifle is all the education I needs.
>>
it's not even all the orphans just the ones of people who died valiantly for the imperium

if they don't know who your parents are or know they aren't anything worth noting they'll probably just leave you to die
>>
File: enders-game-new-prop-posters.jpg (42 KB, 275x413) Image search: [Google]
enders-game-new-prop-posters.jpg
42 KB, 275x413
It would be like Ender's game, except Children would be shooting each other for Heresy in Gothic SPESS
>>
>>46213256
There are very few children in the Cammoragh. Most DEldar there are grown in clone tanks as either teenagers or young adults. Only the most rich and exceptionally powerful in the Kabals actually have natural children.

On Catachan a child is lucky if he isn't dead by the age of three. there's probably mosquitos that can drink more blood than is in a child's body.
>>
>>46215228

I remember seeing some fluff about Catachan posted recently. It was about a Catachanian(?) Guardsman reminiscing about how nice life was on his homeworld, since everyone had everyone else's collective backs (there was no other option; traitors die, always). He said something like "everyone dies by 10 but if you're not dead at 10 you probably live into adulthood because you're hardcore as fuck."

So I imagine that life as a kid on Catachan is basically filled with trying not to die, every time you leave the village (and most of the time that you're in the village).
>>
>>46215228
Comorrite society pretty much equates childhood with being a super rich blue-blooded asshole, since everyone else is cloned and come out as adults.

I'd say if any children did exist in Comorragh that aren't part of the nobility, they're the children of slaves or illicit affairs between Drakons/Archons and their warriors/servants.

Either way, they probably don't stay kids for very long.
>>
>>46215105
true dat
>>
>death world
it's an achievement to survive to adulthood

>Feral/Feudal world/Civilized world
pretty much the same as nomadic/medieval/orwellian children in our world

>Voidborn
probably doing chores around the ship they are in and inheriting the ship maintenance job from their parents

>underhive/non-admech forgeworlder
completely treated like garbage

>Ecclesiarchy/Admech
nothing but Dogma

>up-and-coming space marine
kinda like children in action anime/jrpgs

>Nobility
spoiled rotten in a life luxury and pleasure (so long as they can survive the assassination attempts).
>>
>>46215639
Honestly i think that scouts are gene bred so mostly a bit like non stop training and religious order....
>>
>>46213256
I know life as a chaos brat is pretty terrible.

They pretty much use them as resources, like using them to make fucked up machine spirits/AI or in rituals. They do not care much for what comes of them, as chaos just swells its numbers by abducting more people or summoning deamons.

Also can not imagine life in hives being all that great. You grow up going to trade school every day not a holiday and are turned out as a worker when it obvious you wont die in a way to inconvenience other tradesmen. You do this till you become a ganger, guardsman or just dead.
>>
Hit me up at tumblr/guardbro, could draw some shit for this, seems interesting
>>
>>46215758
hope we get one of Avitus
>>
File: catachans.jpg (1 MB, 1857x1585) Image search: [Google]
catachans.jpg
1 MB, 1857x1585
>>46215315
I got'chu senpai

>>46213256
The bulk of imperial children grow up in the underhives where they fight against other children, scary-ass gangers and horrible monsters that show up everywhere because it's the grim darkness of the far future.
>>
>>46215758
how do I navigate tumblr?
>>
>>46215854
.... honestly, i barely know how to work it myself.
>>
How do I navigate tumblr?
>>
>>46215963
From what I have seen, you must be 400lbs or a cross-dresser to even attempt it.
>>
>>46216005
but I am already on 4chan
>>
>>46216019
That only requires you to be a right cunt.

If you post, you are a faggot.

If you are on reddit, you are a something to outrage reddit lurkers here.
>>
>>46216072
all that bullshit and I can't find guardbro on tumblr.
>>
>>46216116
You mean the page that all you have to do is enter

guardbro tumblr

into google and you cant find him as the first result?
>>
>>46216159
bugger.
>>
>>46216159
>>46216204
>>46216116
>first thing that comes up is furry.
fuck
>>
>>46216230
Looks like monster girls and anime to me
>>
>>46216242
scroll down
>>
>>46216261
Polt? The kobold? Theres also a horse woman and a moth giving a tit job.
>>
>>46216276
sorry. I forgot kobolds were a thing

yer alright guardbro.
>>
File: 1458404659042.jpg (29 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1458404659042.jpg
29 KB, 453x604
>>46216305
Its a strange kobold, because im used to the ones that are little lizard people. But i can do little sketches of the Emporers Children doing zealot things, kinda like grenade wendy in the OP.
>Susie dragging a flamer nozzle towards the door as a Tau steps through
>>
File: 1456033057006.jpg (119 KB, 856x609) Image search: [Google]
1456033057006.jpg
119 KB, 856x609
>>46216383
nah, thats too child suicide bombery, man.

Try something cuter. like this
>>
File: Krieger Commissar.jpg (101 KB, 442x750) Image search: [Google]
Krieger Commissar.jpg
101 KB, 442x750
>>46213256
Life of a Krieger: a short summary
>Age 0: Born from the Vitae Womb as a method of mass producing troops
>Age 6: Indoctrination begins, listing the 1001 reasons you are expendable and why you should be happy to die in the God-Emperor's name
>Age 8: Lessons on the method of winning Siege Warfare begins, namely by being handed a shovel to dig with.
>Age 10: Advanced Siege Warfare Lessons begin, namely on how to aim a laser pointer (see Lasgun)
>Age 16: After extensive training in laser pointing and digging, you are assigned to one of two regiments - a Siege regiment (where you will die quickly) or a Cavalry regiment (where you die even quicker)
>Age 18: Our glorious Krieger dies with a smile on his face, under his rebreather, under the bodies of his comrades, under the viscera of the Orks/Heretics they charged
>>
>>46215105
So I told that there scholara lady the only letters I need to know e, mp, and err
>>
>>46216461
>not M Pr R
>>
>>46216424
>nah, thats too child suicide bombery, man.
The child is holding a damn grenade!
>>
>>46216550
something a little less grimdark would be nicer. Like a kid juggling a helmet that is too big for him.
>>
>>46216568
..... fffiiiiiinnnneee
>>
>>46216534
Them be fancy college letters
>>
>>46216614
We call this here a cultnanny!
>>
>>46216568
>less grimdarker
>40k
why are you here?
or am i missing something?
>>
>>46216764
Oh please, there is being grimdark and grimderp. Allowing non designated guardsmen to handle explosives is a waste of munitorum resources, and is liable for disciplinary action from the commissariat.
>>
In the grim darkness of far future there is only /ss/.
>>
>>46216783
I'm sorry, but Cadian's are expected to be able to field strip a lasgun by age 12, it makes perfect sense that they'd be learning how to use grenades around that time.

Also, the picture is very situational. It's not like he was handed a grenade and told to go jump on them, he's probably hiding in a corner of his house with his dad's spare frag after his parents got slaughtered by the Heretic that's coming to do the same to him.

Not grimderp at all.
>>
>>46216831
field stripping a weapon is one thing. Handling explosives is another. If you are not a trained grenadier or a corporal, you are not allowed to use explosives unless in case of emergency. Failure to comply will result in disciplinary action from the commissar.
>>
>>46216828
That doesn't sound so grim.
>>
>>46216852
then why the fuck does every single one of my guardsmen have a frag grenade in tabletop, even those without grenadier doctrine

gtfo son

also, good one on ignoring the second point
>>
>>46216876
no it doesn't
>>
>>46216880
because TT stretches the fluff. or would you say a marine is only 33% stronger than a guardsman?
>>
>>46213256
The Space Marine Battles book "Legion of the Damned" has a couple of kids in it. One of them hides in a coffin to escape demons, and another wants her dad to join her in a coffin instead of going off to fight demons. There's one who wanted to be a Space Marine but he was genetically incompatible so he's always angry and takes it out on his sister, who's in love with the Space Marine they serve as chapter serfs.
>>
>>46213256
>Krieg
Well, if "Iron Guard" is any indication, kids who grow up in hive worlds like to fight and kill one another, or play around with death-defying risks because that's how they prove their manhood to other kids. Coming of Age is also a big thing, marked with ceremonies of some sort; on Mordian (Mordia to people who actually read 40k and not authors who need a quick buck) kids wear brightly-colored shirts because most of Mordia is dark and plain.
>>
>>46216934
man, that must be pretty rough. Imagine, the only thing you ever want to be taken away from you.
>>
>>46216905
Oh please, literally every single mention of 40k ever has regular guardsmen using hand grenades, from Fantasy Flight Games to the books to the tabletop. And don't give me any crap about stretching fluff, those three literally determine what fluff is, regardless of how much they might conflict at times
>>
>>46217023
I meant the entire thing as a joke. Calm down you sperg.
>>
>>46217033
>I was just pretending to be retarded
>>
>>46217498
>Why don't my children commit sudoku with grenades
>He thinks this is grimdark.
>>
>>46216976
You get over it pretty quickly.
>>
>>46217742
>boy, I will never be an angel.
>instead I will clean their poop.
>>
>>46213256
Depends on where and what race, anon.

Some Imperial worlds are actually pretty nice places to grow up, but you almost certainly live under a siege mentality. Just because there's no invasion now doesn't mean there won't be next week.
>>
>>46217759
Adapt or die, anon. Either way it stops beinng a problem relatively quick.
>>
>>46217795
yeah, I can see the kid having some resentment though.
>>
>>46217905
than he brings the chapter dishonor, anon. Adapt. Or die.
>>
>>46217956
yeah. but if they can't see the resentment its not there.
>>
>>46215639
I always loved to think that there are undergroud tribes locked into the sewage systems of every hive, where they receive tools and replacement parts via chutes from above, and they repair the systems and keep everything going. In exchange the admech won't turn off the lights and lock the fuckers in eternal darkness.
>>
>>46218846
Well yeah. Thats how hiveworlds work. Fuckers live in literally every aspect of its overblown infrastructure. Theirs probably half retarded inbred asshats keeping the lights on and sleeping on the powerlines like hammocks. Think voidborn families but for a whole world.
>>
>>46213256
Tau fire caste at least starts training to be warrior pretty much the moment they're old enough. Farsight is mentioned to have been doing battle training when he was 8 years old, and this in itself wasn't considered notable (the fact that he was good enough to outsmart his instructor was, on the other hand). Presumably other castes also start training to work on their field since young age. Tau are supposed to have quite short childhood as well. Based on one of the books a 10 years old Tau is roughly equivalent to a human in late teens in terms of physical development.

Dark Eldar, as said, don't normally go through childhood. Contrary to popular belief they're not cloned, but they are grown in artificial wombs in accelrated rate, coming out as young adults. Only the richest and most powerful DE can afford to have a child the natural way and raise it to adulthood. As such having children is a big status symbol and the kids are likely spoiled rotten.

Not much is known about CWE childhood, which is a shame since I wonder how do children fit into the Path system. I think one book mentions that waystones are supposed to heat up if the Eldar gets too emotionally involved with something, and that this is used to teach young Eldar to control their feelings.
>>
>>46218846
I have half-written fluff about a captured Guardsman aboard an IW warship. He gets loose from his labour zone and finds himself in the guts of a pitch black manufactorum. The entire area is running but there's hardly any light. One of the Dark Mechanicus adepts working there finds him, drags him off to a quiet area and throws some robes over him and hands him a grinder. Turns out a lot of escaped prisoners end up down there and they disguise themselves as Adepts. Problem is they're so caught up in the act they actually are fixing weapons and tanks as best they can, for fear of being outed by the real Adepts. The 'Adept' gives him a job to do and promises to hook the escapee up with some augmatics so he can find his way around in the dark and do other jobs. The escapee asks if there's so many prisoners down here with augs, why don't they rise up and break out? 'Adept' fears he can't properly remember who are escapees, and someone may expose a rebellion to cover their own ass. Horrified, the escapee continues on and ends up face to face with the Warpsmith in charge of the Manufactorum. Escapee tries to bluff his way out, claiming to be the leader of a rebellion; if he dies the fake Adepts will destroy the machinery and detonate ammo stickpiles, crippling the ship and crimping his resupply flow. Warpsmith retorts that he knows about the escapees; there haven't been any real Adepts down there in years, but their paranoia of each other and fear of HIM keeps them in line.

I have yet to figure out a satisfying conclusion.
>>
I imagine using children would be especially useful against tau.
Imagine the tau marching through a recently conquered hive city, and some little girl starts walking towards them with her hands out like she wants a hug.
> the gue'la have accepted the greater good
Thinks the leader, and bends down to hug the child, only to realise the child is wearing a bomb vest.
1 child for a squad of fire warriors and a devilfish sounds like a good trade.
>>
>>46219062
The problem is you're contemplating a situation where the xenos have prevailed over Imperial forces, which is tantamount to heresy.
>>
>>46219077
A purely hypothetical situation of course.
>>
>>46219046

The Guardsman either dies, or agrees out of desperation and a desire to live (even if it means ignoble slavery) to become the Warpsmith's enforcer.
>>
>>46218985
>Not much is known about CWE childhood

Hand of Asurman novel has an Eldar babeh and her mother. You get know how Eldar babies work from that novel.
>>
>>46219046
That's a great story.
>>
>>46215963
You must employ a Navigator. A bloated inbred freak of nature who has a special mental capacity to read the curents of Tumblr. Going alone is equal to suicide.
>>
Abaddon will never get to raise a little boy or girl of his own and give them chaos hugs to show how much he loves them.
>>
>>46219115
I like the Enforcer idea, but I think maybe the Warpsmith straight up TELLS him he's an Adept now and throws him back into the darkness. Escapee tries to stir up a full-blown rebellion with this new information, but the Adepts kill him.
>>
>>46215639
>it's an achievement to survive to adulthood
Agreed. If you survive on one such planet to adulthood and beyond, then you are THE badass.

>pretty much the same as nomadic/medieval/orwellian children in our world
Agreed here too.

>completely treated like garbage
Dunno. Depends on gang and shit.

>nothing but Dogma
Well they do something else too, but Dogma is a core element.

>kinda like children in action anime/jrpgs
Dunno. I don't think so. Do not forget that the kids who are to become Space Marines undergo some truly murderous training from hell to become fully fledged battle brothers. And don't start on how this looks from Chapter to Chapter.

>spoiled rotten in a life luxury and pleasure (so long as they can survive the assassination attempts)
Except not always. See Lukas Bastonne. He's a noble and could've simply went to an officer school, but instead he chose to start from the bottom. Also he's the spiritual predecessor of Sergeant Merrick and a total bro.
>>
>>46219201
I like the idea, except the last bit. I'd say he tries to incite a rebellion, giving a grand speech, rallying them all together under the banner of freedom and so on, only for it all to fall on deaf ears. He stands upon a soap box (or what have you) and speaks of escape and redemption, but they simply will not listen. They are too scared, too pacified to even attempt to fight back. They simply keep working, not even offering him a glance. He sees that his cause is lost and resolves himself to a life of servitude, a broken man.
>>
>>46219197
But he can receive them in return. Dude needs a hug.
>>
>>46219230
Or at least a high-five.
>>
File: Lictorfriend.jpg (121 KB, 1158x819) Image search: [Google]
Lictorfriend.jpg
121 KB, 1158x819
posting a few only slightly topic related images a kind drawfag drew for me once.
>>
File: Lictorfriend2.jpg (90 KB, 1158x819) Image search: [Google]
Lictorfriend2.jpg
90 KB, 1158x819
>>46219261
Why?

Because cute.
>>
>>46219261
Got any kids being murderereded?
>>
File: MyNeighbourCarnifex.png (92 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
MyNeighbourCarnifex.png
92 KB, 500x500
>>46219271
Last one.
>>
>>46219261
I want a follow up to that picture of her tossing away her wooden bolter and producing a real one to blow off that foul xenos scum's filthy head in the name of Him on the Throne.
>>
File: Cadian Flag.jpg (143 KB, 897x638) Image search: [Google]
Cadian Flag.jpg
143 KB, 897x638
I know Cadians have a somewhat "normal" childhood. Learn some fundamentals of combat, like looking around corners before you take them. how to field strip weapons. Then they hit adolescence. Around 12 they are tossed into the woods of Cadia for a couple years, just to weed out the non hackers. After that they collect them and train them. Educate them. The basics for the next five or so years. Then its off to the ranks of the whiteshields for a year or two, just to again weed out the non hackers. Then when they are finally an adult they get two options for the rest of their life. Anterior Guard or Interior Guard.

All this while the planet is constantly besieged by daemons and heretics. A good year is one where you DON'T see a daemon fuck up a hamlet
>>
>>46219221
I'll keep rolling the idea around; good stories are like a polished stone. Already now I've got new ideas sparking off from that.
-Warpsmith plants a camera on the escapee; one of the Adepts notices it during the "rise up" speech and loudly declares it's a trick, a test from the Warpsmith to weed out the unfaithful. The Adepts kill him while loudly chanting for the Warpsmith's benefit that they are no traitors.
-"rise up" seems to fall on deaf ears. A senior Adept recalls a long-distant memory that he planned to bide his time until he was in a position to make a meaningful strike or attempt at escape, but had since gotten lost in the charade. He quietly scuttles off and Escapee's speech is cut short by the detonation of an ammo magazine
-Escapee goes quietly and decides to play nice until he can escape. Story comes full-circle with him 'inducting' another prisoner some time later.
>>
>>46219282
>not a big fat round Screamer Killer
I am dissapoint
>>
>>46219216
Lukas Bastonne got retconned man... he doesn't exist anymore...
>>
>>46213256
In favor of upholding maximum grimdark, these kids are born raped and modified to feel only pain.
Every emotion they feel every touch they get and give is rewarded by pain stimulus.
By the time they're 10, they have to observe their parents being tortured, raped by animals, grunded into meat and fed to them while getting brainwashed with the propaganda of their respective faction.
All this has been an illusion though, and they finally break when they're ordered to kill and cook their parents for real.
Totally dead inside, empty enough to fill it with zeal, religion, traditions, law and all of that that makes numbers into people.
Those who are not useable for it anymore end up being a noble's onahole after removing the legs and arms.
If it is female: after birthing at least 10 children, the procedure that was mentioned before happens again.
If it is male it depends:
IoM: it is turned into a servitor worker after it reaches 30 and castrated.
Chaos: turned into sludge.
Tau: is getting promoted into an unbelievably far away station.
Ork: eaten
Necron: either turned into a guinea pig fir experiments on raising their numbers, shooting practice, or companionship with the Lord's.

And this is how you wh40kids.
For the emperor.
>>
>>46219307
But which would be better, the :3 face or the old retarded hurr durr Screamer Killer face?
>>
>>46219317
You know, I'm pretty sure the Dark Eldar actually do everything you've mentioned to any children their slaves might have.
>>
>>46219368
But not in the name of the emperor :^]
>>
>>46219368
AHOY THERE, KIDDIES! WANNA JOIN ME ON A SP-P-P-P-P-P-PACE ADVENTURE!?
>>
Eldar are super protective of their own species, something I can imagine being doubly so for their children.
Basically, I can imagine that each Craftsworld can count the number of Eldar children who have died over millenia without taking their shoes off.

Now, I ask you, /tg/

Are there tiny little wraithknights, filled with the souls of the few Eldar Children lost, so that they can 'live' a life that was taken from them?
>>
>>46219314
>Retconned
Wait. Retconned?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (38 KB, 519x283) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
38 KB, 519x283
>>46219340
>implying Totoro didn't have a big fat retarded Screamer Killer mouth
>>
>>46213256
I thought about this too and did a pic to that topic a while back.
It shows a "Candymarine". Just a little figure, maybe as big as a lollipop and made out of sweet candy. Children get one on special events or when they tell their local priest or authorities if they noticed some heresy anywhere.
>>
>>46219100
Would tau open firing on human children if all we did was human wave tactic the kids with explosive vests?
>>
>>46219845

Do the Tau even have a concept of childhood with the ironclad eugenic programs and training for life?
>>
>>46219869
Heard that the parents do take sometimes interest in their offspring, but that's all.
>>
>>46219646
Hes not in 6th ed guard anymore, or mentioned anywhere in the codex. No rules, no entry, does not exist.

6th ed IG culled like 80% of the HQs and nerfed all of them. Like Yarrick now Summarily executes instead of gives fearless. Creed's order range is now 12 inches and can only give 2 orders. Hes basically a normal Company HQ now. Not worth taking

Harker is gone
Al' rehiem is gone
Chenkov is gone
MARBO IS GONE
Bastonne is gone

All thats left is:
Pask
Creed N Kell
Straken
Nogg
Yarick
>>
>>46221551
I thought Harker is still around. He got a model in the previous IG update, unlike the other removed characters who either never had an official model (Marbo and Bastonne) or had an extremely old metal model they didn't bother updating (Al'rahim and Chankov).
>>
>>46219216
really I say anime character because even before the hellish training you had to be some badass teenager to even get scouted for the Astartes.
>>
>>46215228
>There are very few children in the Cammoragh
I'd argue that there's a fair number of children there, captured from human worlds for some bleak prupose.
>>
How does childhood even work on a Slaanesh/Khorne/Tzeentch/Nurgle controlled world?

How do you keep your baby from being raped to death/beaten to death/driven immediately insane/contracting all the diseases and dying?
>>
>>46222733
on a Nurgle world he'll get diseases but won't die from them

he'll just be in horrible incurable pain for his childhood and the powers that be will probably say to him "that's natural"
>>
>>46222788
>My baby has puss and blood coming out of every one of his holes, what do I do?
>It's just baby puss, everyone has that.
>>
>>46222837
>My Baby came out comepletely clea! no puss, no blood nothing what do I do?
> Oh thats perfectly fine, some babies are healthy up untill they are two
>Yeah but my baby was laughing and breathing just fine! Should I rub dirt in his mouth and hope he gets sick?
>Ma'am your baby is just fine, you don't neeed to call this hotline every time your baby doesn't cough
>>
>>46222733
>Raped to death
He'll learn to love it or he was born on the wrong world
>Beaten to death
He'll fight back or he was born on the wrong world
>Driven immediately insane
He'll own his madness and start learning sorcery or he was born on the wrong world
>Contracting all the diseases and dying
He won't die, the Plaguelord is merciful
>>
>>46213256

Orks don't -have- Kids, but there still are Ork kids. Yoofs, Orks who have only recently come up from under the Fungus, and who attach themselves to mobs to try and proove themselves.
>>
>>46219629
I like to think they float in the infinity circuit eternally.
>>
>>46219221
Why not have his speech work, so they march their way to the captains quarters and then when they are about to burst down the doors the captain says over intercom:
"Any and all crimes commited by the 'Adepts' of sector 3 are hereby forgiven, we knew all along. So stop this silly squabble and go back to work before I let loose the servitors."
>>
>>46219317
No, this is how you edgelord.
Bet you like Ward's Khornate Knights too.
>>
>>46219299
I like the second and third one.
>>
I bet a lot of them are kept as choirboys
>>
>>46226986
> choirboys
fuccbois
>>
>>46227927
whatever floats your boat.
>>
>>46219261
You know this is all Luth'd stuff right? He also drew Bolter no Kokoro
>>
File: krieg.png (590 KB, 1319x3251) Image search: [Google]
krieg.png
590 KB, 1319x3251
>>46216440
>Life of a Krieger

Here's one writebro's take on krieger childhood
Thread replies: 120
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.