[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Parent's and Kids playing Magic together
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_39511.jpg (4 MB, 4299x2364) Image search: [Google]
IMG_39511.jpg
4 MB, 4299x2364
>Parent's and Kids playing Magic together
>>
Its a good way to make sure your kids dont get into drugs or sex till at least after high school.
>>
>>46207048
>Its a good way to make sure your kids dont get sex for the rest of their lives

fixed
>>
>>46203928
It's way better than letting the little shits spill their drinks and grab strangers cards while the parents are out.
>>
>>46203928
> unnecessary apostrophe's
>>
>>46203928
>having a family into /tg/ shit
>learning to respect other player's cards/things because your parents won't put up with a slob
>learning to play in a chill environment that doesn't follow the whims of the various format metas full of Spikes
>this is somehow problematic and triggering for OP
>>
>>46203928
My little brat of a 3 year old is still working on not shitting his pants and counting to 20 with all the numbers in between.

I can't wait for him to have the mental capacity to actually do something interesting.
>>
>>46212308
My brother is 4. He very much wants to try MTG along with any sort of board game, but I don't think he quite understands what that entails.

He's played War and he plays video games, but actually having to pay attention to get satisfaction is something I think you develop later.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.