[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think of the true neutral alignment?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tg/ - Traditional Games

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
What do you think of the true neutral alignment?
>>
I don't know, but my gut says 'maybe'.
>>
I prefer Unaligned.
>>
>>46177448
Currently playing a true neutral necromancer because I didn't feel like being evil.

Also Smug Emiya is literally me: intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humor
>>
The worst member of an otherwise good team, the best member of an otherwise evil team.
>>
>>46177448
I do not feel strongly about it one way or the other.
>>
>>46177448
People who just don't give a fuck are fine but balence of good and evil faggotry can go die in a fire.
>>
The ideal alignment for a jaded and uncaring character without a life goal. Therefore, the perfect murderhobo alignment.
>>
Im currently playing an Envoy of Balance in a homebrew setting. She's a cleric that is pretty much a pope of a multitheistic religion that is split in 3 gods for creation 3 for preservation and 3 for destruction. As she is a priest to all of the gods she is true neutral. I personally like the interpretation of different acta of kindness and cruelty as service to different gods and keeping the balance between the gods when therr is too much destruction or too much peace instead of a noncomittal whatever true neutral.

I think a true neutral with a clear agenda is quite acceptable and can be fun although using it as another CN to ve a murderhobo is retarded
>>
>>46177483
Ow the edge.
>>
>>46178609(you)
Personally i believe that any alignment can be interesting and fun if role played right and in the right setting. The problem most of the time isn't the alignment its the player who uses it as an excuse for retarded shit.
>>
>>46177448
The boring cousin of Neutral Evil.
>>
>>46177448
True worthless more like it
>>
File: 1457079217034.png (149 KB, 1322x1165) Image search: [Google]
1457079217034.png
149 KB, 1322x1165
>>46177448
Depends on the flavor of True Neutral. Pic related.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.